Thread: Nita Moseley (33) was pregnant when she was killed by her 14 y/o son

Nita Moseley (33) was pregnant when she was killed by her 14 y/o son

Apparently my family in Dickenson have ties to this lady. She rented my cousin's house, and just moved out last month. Not sure what happened, but will try to find out more info.

La Marque police say a 14-year-old boy is charged with first degree murder after his mom's death over the weekend.

The body of Nita Moseley, 33, was found by a neighbor in her home on Saturday.

Her son was missing but later found unharmed, and he has since been charged in Moseley's murder.

I'm confused because the article says he's 14, then says he's 15.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...her_14_y_o_son
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Apparently my family in Dickenson have ties to this lady. She rented my cousin's house, and just moved out last month. Not sure what happened, but will try to find out more info.

La Marque police say a 14-year-old boy is charged with first degree murder after his mom's death over the weekend.

The body of Nita Moseley, 33, was found by a neighbor in her home on Saturday.

Her son was missing but later found unharmed, and he has since been charged in Moseley's murder.

I'm confused because the article says he's 14, then says he's 15.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...her_14_y_o_son
    Most things I have read say 14, so run with that lol.

I saw this in the daily mail... Article said he was a good student and played football. Just shows how you never ever know what's going on behind closed doors.bwhat a pretty lady.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hen-floor.html

There's a pic of her and a teenage boy on there... And also a meme that says, "God is not finished with me yet."
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-28-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Don't post FB links while the article is still premium - thanks!

Oops sorry Olivia!

Someone who saw the photo of her and her son on FB posted, "Well the lady has some history with CPS.. She has other kids that she did not keep.. Her son was the only one that lives with her.. And where the hell is the baby daddy????? I'm sure there will be a sad tragic story behind this all aside from her death... But I still stick to HE IS JUST A DAMN KID.. As a mother, I wonder if there is something I am doing or missed that would ever lead my kids to such destruction..God help that boy!!!!! He has no mother now yes, but he has no life now either."

Eyewitness News, though, is learning there is another side to the story. The teenager's father told us Monday afternoon that the boy was a "good kid." The father also says Moseley has had numerous cases with Child Protective Services.

Our sources tell Eyewitness News that Moseley has had a number of dealings with CPS, involving more than one child. Her other children do not live with her. Sources also tell Eyewitness News that Moseley spent years working as an exotic dancer, and used to travel around the country.

"She was a very nice lady," said another neighbor, Geornesha Lundy.

Lundy says she did not know how Moseley supported herself, other than that she worked late into the evenings. "She asked for help a few times and we would help her," recalled Lundy.

Police say the teenager has been cooperating with their investigation, and they believe he acted alone. On Facebook and Instagram, the teen posted many photos of mother and son. They appeared to have a close relationship.

"It's hard, because we didn't know we would lose her, and we are losing him, and we don't know why. We don't understand it," said Simons.

Neighbors have told Moseley was four months pregnant. An autopsy has been set for Tuesday.
    http://abc13.com/news/son-of-la-marq...urder/1004456/

and a comment
    I
    've known Nita & her son since about 2005. (she also had other children that did not live with her), sadly she was a very disturbed soul & her son was in & out of CPS for years. I am sure he has issues having had lived the life he lived thus far... I hadn't talked to her for about 4 years but I am in shock & knew eventually something terrible would happen to her with the lifestyle she lived. (She may have calmed down in the 4 years since I've seen her but she was always troubled & had issues any time we spoke). I really hope investigators get to the bottom of this because I can't image Chance murdering his mother, but who knows...we will have to see how the story unfolds. May she rest in peace.
    The neighbor hardly knew her obviously since reports mentioned her moving in that house in August (she has always moved around a LOT in the 10 years I knew her) & yes- she was a violent person if you got on her bad side so don't be fooled by some guy who barely knew her saying she had no drama. She was crazy & if you *** her off I felt sorry for you, so honestly although I am in shock- in retrospect I can look back at how her son was raised, yanked in & out of schools & CPS that he was VERY troubled himself & turned on her... I just can't believe it...So sad.
    When you conceive your son in the VIP room at Heartbreakers you're just asking for trouble.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-29-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It makes you wonder what type of life he had. Just reading his FB page shows he had some issues ~ very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It makes you wonder what type of life he had. Just reading his FB page shows he had some issues ~ very sad.
    Do you have a link to his page? - eta, never mind found it https://www.facebook.com/chance.moseley.7?ref=br_rs
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wasn't sure if we could post it here since he is a minor who is accused of murder, but I am glad you found it.

When you conceive your son in the VIP room at Heartbreakers you're just asking for trouble.
    Ouch. Harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Ouch. Harsh.
    I know, right? Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Ouch. Harsh.

Yep.

I copied some of his post just in case his page is gone shortly.

I'd rather slap a bitch for being someone's bitch than to slap a bitch cause she let's herself be a bitch....don't get it twistwisted I respect all females because I came from one and they are one of the most beautiful things in life and gives life

I rather walk alone, but people follow....they try to help,but I just swollow cause I feel nothing on the inside I'm hollow

I saw that one, Berm. It is clear the son had some issues going on and just the bit we know about his mother, I can see why.

The baby is his, so he killed her? Just kidding.

I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Uhhh.....

Chance Moseley

April 13 ?

I'd rather slap a bitch for being someone's bitch than to slap a bitch cause she let's herself be a bitch....don't get it twistwisted I respect all females because I came from one and they are one of the most beautiful things in life and gives life

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The baby is his, so he killed her? Just kidding.

I hope.
    Sadly, I thought that too. It's very clear he had some anger towards his mom.

LA MARQUE, Texas - The La Marque Police Department says a 14-year-old boy accused of murder has confessed to stabbing his mom more than 20 times.

Nita Mosely was found in her home last weekend with wounds to her back and neck. Investigators also say she was strangled.
    http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/cri...imes/73153176/

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...m-near-houston

15-year-old to stand trial as adult in stabbing death of his pregnant mom near Houston

A judge has certified a 15-year-old Texas boy to stand trial as an adult in the fatal stabbing and strangling of his mother at their Houston-area home.

The Galveston County Daily News reports that Chance Michael Moseley of La Marque was indicted Aug. 18 on a capital murder charge. Investigators have not indicated a motive in the September death of 33-year-old Nita Moseley.

La Marque police said Nita Moseley, who was about five months pregnant, was stabbed more than 20 times last September. Chance Moseley was later located in Houston and charged as a juvenile.

Prosecutor Kevin Petroff says a juvenile court judge earlier this month certified Moseley as an adult. If convicted, he won't face the death penalty because Texas law bars execution for people younger than 17.

The Texas Department of Family Protective Services had placed Chance in foster care for years, after the state deemed it unsafe for the boy to remain with his mother, the Houston Chronicle reported.

The woman was also locked in a custody battle with the boy's father, Michael Rivera, and the boy's paternal grandparents, court records show.

One night in 2014, when Chance's parents arrived at his grandparents' house seemingly intoxicated and acting erratically, the boy said he was scared to go with his parents and threatened to run away, the Chronicle reported.

"I am extremely concerned for [the boy]'s safety and well being if he were to reside or have unsupervised visitation with his mother or father," the boy's grandmother wrote in a court filing obtained by Chronicle.

I wish I could find some kind of update on this one. Nothing....just crickets. I tried searching the Tx Department of Criminal Justice, but he is just shy of 18, so they probably won't list him even if he is still locked up.

My bad for bumping an old thread, but I'm bored and reading through a bunch of old articles...

Anyway, he ended up getting life in prison.

https://abc13.com/la-marque-teen-mom...arged/5967903/

Thread Information