Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A thread on a churches forum discusses how left handed people are evil and are going to hell for using "Satan's Hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    I can only get off masturbating with my left hand.

Okay, that's a lie. But I could probably only get off masturbating with morbid's left hand, and that's a fact.
    Duh!!! Left hands are sexier that right hands... People who use their right hands are the ones that have seriously fucked up sexuality.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Same here, except for the broken hand. Catholic school kid, wasn't allowed to be a leftie, but now ambidextrous too.
    Same here..when I was in gymnastics as a kid, all my compulsory routines had to be done left handed. To this day I can't do a right handed cartwheel. Even though I write with the right hand, everything I do that requires a lead hand is automatically left.

Shit, sorry for dbl. posting.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information