Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TX, Richard Hargrave, 42, of Conroe has vanished

TX, Richard Hargrave, 42, of Conroe has vanished

Richard Hargrave, 42, of Conroe has vanished. His family and friends have not seen or heard from his since 4 p.m. Thursday. His cell phone has not been used since. Richard is a business owner who does not just leave town without letting anyone know. His family is extremely upset and hopes someone will come forward with information that will bring him home.
    http://montgomerycountypolicereporte...issing-person/

His Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/richard.p.hargrave?fref=ts

Omg. What a clusterfuck!

His Facebook page shows he is in a new relationship with this person, who seems to have some issues: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...25&pnref=story
    They are both serial FB posters but both stopped posting on the 17th in the afternoon.

Eta: it looks like she just put out a restraining order on her ex?!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by M Joy; 09-20-2015 at 04:50 PM.

If what she is saying (and in so dramatic a fashion, no less) is true about those guys...doesn't look good for Richard.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

This situation is all sorts of fcked up and confusing.
    This is Richard's dad.

https://www.facebook.com/james.hargr...friends.search

image.jpg
    Last edited by M Joy; 09-20-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    This situation is all sorts of fcked up and confusing.
    This is Richard's dad.

https://www.facebook.com/james.hargr...friends.search

image.jpg
    LOL at the random "happy birthday" comment. I know it's hard to judge by FB alone, but they seem fairly close. Richard tags him a lot. Maybe he's covering for his son?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

IDK guys. The girlfriend really sounds like she has some mental issues- and well, Richard too.

The girlfriend's facebook page sounds exactly like my friends does when she's off her meds.

I hope they are safe. I'm gonna assume they are laid up somewhere getting high together.

Mental health warrant? Bring it. While yall are scrambling for a slander suit, when I have more proof than has been brought up. Awww. Did I hurt sum feelings. A year of hell with u idiots on drugs, sucks the nice right out of somebody!
    The only talent I see is hacking my accounts and driving loud trucks! Piss on that!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am with you on this, Berm. There is all sorts of crazy going on with their FB pages. And his father just posted this:

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE CALLED ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am with you on this, Berm. There is all sorts of crazy going on with their FB pages. And his father just posted this:

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE CALLED ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Does Dad have him stashed in rehab or a psych ward somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am not sure if anyone posted this already or not ~ if so...my apologies for the duplicate.

Here is another FB page for his girlfriend, Lisa Taylor, which is even stranger than the other one:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009903649315

I saw that too.

I also don't think it's helping that the missing guy's dad is telling people that he isn't missing. I feel bad for the sister. Sorry I can't post pics. Phone posting.

But this was the dad a little while ago
    "OK FRIENDs and LOVED ONES...I HAVE TALKED TO RICHARD 2 TIMES TODAY ALREADY,,,HE TOLD ME HE WAS OK,,,HE DIDNT TELL ME WHERE HE WAS, THATS RICHARD,,,,, HE WANTS THINGS TO BE PRIVATE SO I AM LEAVING IT AS NOT MISSING"

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    All these folks are fifty shades of crazy.

The random "happy birthday "
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

could someone be screwing with his Dad and calling saying it's him? someone associated with the new girlfriend maybe?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    could someone be screwing with his Dad and calling saying it's him? someone associated with the new girlfriend maybe?
    I guess anything is possible, but I'm pretty convinced girlfriend is a few short of a 6-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    It sounds like dad is just a weirdo in denial.

thats a whole bunch of crazy in one story. I've been read the Fbs and none of it makes much sense
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Im not saying mental health isnt an issue here, but i do think she is trying to advocate for a real problem. On some of the pages she runs she is trying to bring awareness to a real issue of worker safety...and she has some supporters/witnesses who have experienced the lack of regard for employee safety while on the job. Now drug dealing and related conspiracies, maybe a little far fetched. But allowing drug use and not properly training workers for a dangerous job may be a reality. I think paranoia is at play here and they are both in hiding, staying away from computers and other forms of communication.

Maybe Richard did call his dad and doesn't want the sister to know his business. Is LE still looking for him? A person can be a "missing" person and not be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

It sounds like they're worried that he may be a danger to himself.

She says the police have told them not to disclose the information about the so-called phone call, and she sounds a thousand times saner than dad.

Yeah, I agree with that. I was just making the point that Richard might not be missing and he may have made the phone call.

That's interesting. Maybe Richard told them not to disclose any information as well. I dunno. This case is batty, but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Looks like he may have actually been found

image.jpg

I dunno, just sounds like someone who does drugs had a mental break and was probably making suicidal threats, so the only way to get the police involved was to file a missing/endangered persons report.

Hello,

I was just sharing about this story, that happened back in 2015 with someone, and because the truth was so much worse than I ever shared about (yes, this is Lisa) on Facebook, this is one of the things that I can show to prove that something did happen back in 2015.

I'm surprised I never found this early on and I didn't come in to say a word or two, but a lot was going on. The truth, that I still won't share all of, should have been heard, and still should be heard, because if people knew some of the things that actually took place and continue to take place, they may realize that there is a reason someone is communicating the way they are.

I will say that the reason I spoke the way I did, was because my ex was trying to make me go away in a permanent way, and I felt that one, if I posted daily on Facebook, multiple times a day, someone would notice if I came up missing. I was correct about that, two, I had gone to someone a little too early with some things that were happening with my ex, and it wasn't until a few months later that they saw for themselves, so my ex told me that he had already convinced everyone that I was crazy, so how did I think I was going to convince anyone that everything he was actually doing was happening?

Well, who was I to let anyone doubt him, so I said, "you threw the crazy card on the table? Great! I can do that, and I can do that good." I wanted to make him wish that he would have never called me crazy. He actually went to my family early on and told them that I had made all of this up in my head and I was refusing any medication and they believed him. He was good at spinning a tale, and what was happening was very hard to believe.

It wasn't until the end of 2015 that everything started coming out and people realized that I hadn't made it up. Well, what's funny is that as things came out, they knew I hadn't lied about those parts of the story, but until they saw proof of the rest, you know. Ridiculous, because if you see this stuff happened, and you thought that those things were too outlandish a minute ago, why would I throw in things to just throw in things. I couldn't have made all that shit up if I wanted to. I didn't have that good of an imagination. Unfortunately, there are people out there with really sick things going on in their minds. If I would have said that thousands would die in a few years from a disease, all over the world, and everyone would have to wear a mask everywhere...I mean, you know.

So when you take a person's family, you destroy their life, and you try to have even worse done, you have taken everything, so why would I not let everyone know that there was an issue, I was standing up for people that were being affected, I was letting some of the worst things that you could imagine be known...before I couldn't.

If I told you everything that actually happened 7 years ago, you wouldn't believe me, but by doing everything the way that I did, I made it to 2016. A man was able to get me in 2016 and almost killed me, but I survived. My ex got a 15 year sentence that started in 2016, (not the same situation), but he could be released next year, and I'm not sure what to expect.

I will share one thing though, I was asked to leave the city with no forms of communication, by a detective working this case, because he said that they were getting too close and they were afraid that I would be dead soon, and they were trying to arrest him and they felt if I was out of town, and couldn't get on Facebook, that things would calm down enough so they could get him. That is why we disappeared.

You don't want to know the whole story, trust me. I wish I didn't know what people were capable of myself.

I'm wondering if anyone will see this and respond 7 years later. I had no idea we had such a big audience. I'm glad I could be your TV for a while.

A guy that was in the middle of all of this told me one day, "you know you could write a best selling book about all of this one day." I responded with, "no one would believe it." He said, "well you don't have to say it's a true story, and it would still do good." And I replied, "but it IS a true story".

Have a great Friday night! Be safe, and do background checks on everyone that comes into your life!

God Bless!

Lisa Taylor

Very incorrect.

Thread Information