Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Teacher Gina Fournier (52) spray paints "Jesus Raped Me" on her house

Ex-Teacher Gina Fournier (52) spray paints "Jesus Raped Me" on her house

Another local one....

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...esus/72263842/

clash between First Amendment rights, property rights and blight has Garden City officials seeking advice from its attorney.

Neighbors in the 7010 block of Deering were shocked to find their neighbor?s home defaced on Tuesday. What was more startling was the fact that the homeowner was the person who spray painted her own home.

There-in lies the unusual quandary as neighbors wait for the visual pollution to disappear.

?We have requested our prosecutor issue a bench warrant for maintaining a public nuisance because graffiti is a public nuisance,? said Garden City Department of Public Services Director Kevin Roney Friday. ?Obviously, we aren?t going to tolerate this.?

The message ?Jesus raped me? is just one of several scrawled across the front of the home of Gina Fournier.

Fournier could not be reached for comment, but an online search showed that she is a former English teacher at Oakland Community College who used her home to lash out against both OCC and her feelings about religious institutions she dealt with.

Her statements are metaphors but neighbors are taking the graffiti messages literally.

The home is located two blocks from Garden City Mayor Randy Walker?s home in the 6900 block of Deering. Blight is more than a pet peeve for Walker, who regularly goes on blight patrol with Garden City Police Chief/City Manager Robert Muery.

But this matter apparently goes beyond regular code enforcement. Walker said that Muery is now consulting with the city attorney.

?We are not happy about this,? Walker said. ?We are looking into it to see if we can do anything about it because it is her property. It?s not illegal to damage your own house. It?s not like it was done by someone else. She did it to her own.?

But it also bothers Walker.

?I wouldn?t want it in any part of Garden City,? he said. ?It?s apparent to me that she has some kind of issue going on.?

sbuck@homeetownlife.com

This is her FB, that she's very vocal on:

https://www.facebook.com/gina.fournier.12?fref=ts

I dont have time to investigate right now, can someone dig up on her and figure out what her issue is, or if she's just totally nuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She is clearly mentally ill. Here is a link to a long, rambling FB post she made where she states a college and various persons are after her - what she refers to as her witch hunt story.

https://www.facebook.com/gina.fourni...654201544494:1

So I don't think its a coicincidence she is going to be evicted and she wrote that on her house.

This is from her FB:

Eviction papers were shoved into my front door Saturday. I am scheduled to appear before the Honorable Dick Hammer this Wednesday at 9 am. Talk suggests he can give me 10 to 30 days before throwing me out of WWII vet Harry and Ethel Wysocki's home, which is still in the name of my dead husband. Chris had a condition, but died due to Oakland Community College witch hunt stress on December 26, 2012.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    She is clearly mentally ill. Here is a link to a long, rambling FB post she made where she states a college and various persons are after her - what she refers to as her witch hunt story.

https://www.facebook.com/gina.fourni...654201544494:1
    I want to know more about this part.

2) The Livonia, Michigan Police, who accepted at face value a false report of suicide from a legally documented hostile employer, abducted me illegally from my home and took me a religious hospital against my will.
    3) St. Mary Mercy Hospital (henceforth called more appropriately St. Mary Merciless) in Livonia, Michigan, who failed to evaluate me and instead illegally and with utmost cruelty detained me for a week locked inside their criminal and decrepit looney bin (named by me, as is my right at this point, after the wardens).
    But I'm really confused why Livonia Police were reporting to her, when she lives in Garden City. I mean, they're kind of close, but I still think it's weird.
    Last edited by Shins; 09-14-2015 at 02:53 PM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Here is her rambling post about that:

https://www.facebook.com/gina.fourni...46813675361880

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I don't know a lot about psychiatric holds, but I don't think they can keep you hospitalized without an evaluation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

goddamn double

I would be interested in knowing what her husband's COD was.

Christopher Allen Wysocki

Born: January 22, 1958 Passed away: December 26, 2012

Christopher Allen Wysocki was the youngest son of Harry and Ethel Wysocki. Christopher was beloved and will be missed dearly by his sister Darlene Udics, her fianc? Jim Bosse, nephews Shaun and Chad Udics, first wife Jacki Wysocki, second wife Gina Fournier, his mother in law Eugenia Grzywacz, dog Dalva and cockatiel Louie. Christopher's full family and friends circle the globe, as Chris loved to travel abroad, to Europe, Central America and especially Isla Mujeres off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. After attending Garden City schools, where he played basketball, and Henry Ford Community College, his wanderlust stuck. Chris lived in New Zealand, Colorado, and Florida, but returned to Garden City, Michigan, to care for his parents. He loved nature and spending time up north at the lakehouse his parents built in Evart, Michigan, at Lake Miramichi. Chris was a gardener and an outdoorsman who preferred to shoot with a camera. His connection with nature centered him, all magnificent six feet four inches of him. His blue eyes reflected both calm waters and winter storms, and, boy, did he have a set of legs. Chris knew birds and flowers by their names, and was himself a rare creature of strength, sensitivity and beauty, who also loved sports and the hometown teams. Chris was sole proprietor of Kleen Sweep, a cleaning business he proudly ran for twenty years, serving a small group clients who became close friends and confidants. In March 2010, Chris fell ill. One kidney was removed. Though he was able to return to work and enjoy his vintage Mercedes convertible, unfortunately, the nature of Chris' illness was never determined, and in the fall of 2012 he again fell ill. In life, Chris traveled his own singular and unique pathway; even in death, he charted his own course, though sadly the body that magnificently carried him through life lost the battle, at 54 years of age. To paraphrase the gravestone of Loren Eiseley, naturalist and poet from Nebraska, Chris too loved the earth but could not stay. His soul is now free to fly with the birds he loved, and to join his dearly departed parents and toy poodle, Bridget.

Chris' body will be cremated and a memorial party will be held in the backyard in the spring in his honor. Please sign the guestbook to receive an invitation and join his loved ones as we celebrate his life when the earth is reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Christopher Allen Wysocki

Born: January 22, 1958 Passed away: December 26, 2012

Christopher Allen Wysocki was the youngest son of Harry and Ethel Wysocki. Christopher was beloved and will be missed dearly by his sister Darlene Udics, her fianc? Jim Bosse, nephews Shaun and Chad Udics, first wife Jacki Wysocki, second wife Gina Fournier, his mother in law Eugenia Grzywacz, dog Dalva and cockatiel Louie. Christopher's full family and friends circle the globe, as Chris loved to travel abroad, to Europe, Central America and especially Isla Mujeres off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. After attending Garden City schools, where he played basketball, and Henry Ford Community College, his wanderlust stuck. Chris lived in New Zealand, Colorado, and Florida, but returned to Garden City, Michigan, to care for his parents. He loved nature and spending time up north at the lakehouse his parents built in Evart, Michigan, at Lake Miramichi. Chris was a gardener and an outdoorsman who preferred to shoot with a camera. His connection with nature centered him, all magnificent six feet four inches of him. His blue eyes reflected both calm waters and winter storms, and, boy, did he have a set of legs. Chris knew birds and flowers by their names, and was himself a rare creature of strength, sensitivity and beauty, who also loved sports and the hometown teams. Chris was sole proprietor of Kleen Sweep, a cleaning business he proudly ran for twenty years, serving a small group clients who became close friends and confidants. In March 2010, Chris fell ill. One kidney was removed. Though he was able to return to work and enjoy his vintage Mercedes convertible, unfortunately, the nature of Chris' illness was never determined, and in the fall of 2012 he again fell ill. In life, Chris traveled his own singular and unique pathway; even in death, he charted his own course, though sadly the body that magnificently carried him through life lost the battle, at 54 years of age. To paraphrase the gravestone of Loren Eiseley, naturalist and poet from Nebraska, Chris too loved the earth but could not stay. His soul is now free to fly with the birds he loved, and to join his dearly departed parents and toy poodle, Bridget.

Chris' body will be cremated and a memorial party will be held in the backyard in the spring in his honor. Please sign the guestbook to receive an invitation and join his loved ones as we celebrate his life when the earth is reborn
    Soo... was he poisoned?? Hmmm.

I've also never seen the "first" and "second" wife named like that in an obit. But I don't read an overabundance of obits, so maybe that's just me it's weird to.

I found that odd as well, Shins. And it is strange that the first wife was mentioned before the second (his wife at the time of his death) wife's death.

I would guess the sister wrote the obit. Listing herself and her so before either wife. Tacky but I've seen it happen.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

WHY DOESN'T GOD DELIVER TO HER?

Sweet jesus, send my cellphone an edit button and my eyes corrective lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Oh lord. She is not well.

I have a feeling her husband's death sent her over the edge.

I'm attempting to listen to her explaination for the witch hunt. She is talking about how there is stuff on her phone that she doesn't remember putting on there and that someone deleted her website content. Her website is supposed to be her name .com.

She says that she was fighting for students first and the school hired someone to force her out because she refused to stop fighting. There are letters stating that she was sarcastic and angry all the time.

Middle of video number two.

It sounds like she was frustrated at her job and was constantly bad mouthing the school and her colleagues and they finally had to go overboard managing her out.

It sounds like she was frustrated at her job and was constantly bad mouthing the school and her colleagues and they finally had to go overboard managing her out.
    She doesn't make any sense in those vids. First she said there were no complaints against her, that they were made up, then she says she knows who complained against her and that they were bullies.

She kind of sounds like Jeanine Garoffalo. She sounds sarcastic like her too.

I think she meant that there were no complaints against her for the majority of her employment until these teachers were hired and started to complain.

Omg! immense like his cock (cackle).

I think she meant that there were no complaints against her for the majority of her employment until these teachers were hired and started to complain.
    Are those the people she was referring to as the "2008 bully brigade"? It is hard to follow her.

I mean just because she's paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get her. I think she bad mouthed the school, said Im not using this book, and made her own rules for awhile, and someone new came in and was like "nope" you have to follow the rules. I don't think that is a witch hunt.

I agree. She's like a woman who feels she was wronged and is taking it way too far. Writing in the wall aside, she doesn't actually seem too insane to me. At least, it didn't start that way.

Oh wait, never mind. I found a video of a police recording where the administrator called in for a welfare check on her because of crazy postings on Facebook.

Eta: suicidal posts.
    Last edited by animosity; 09-15-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Yeah wow. I tried typing several responses but nothing really seems adequate. Her vid "description" (rant) is by far the longest I've EVER seen on ytube

Thread Information