Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: Commonsense Media's Member Reviews of MyDeathSpace

  1. #1
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,347
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Commonsense Media's Member Reviews of MyDeathSpace

    I looked but couldn't see this posted anywhere. I left out the handful of good reviews because they weren't anywhere near as funny as the rest







    Parent Reviews -



    age 18+
    It probably has 50 swears on one page
    they made a rule against profanity??? WHAT!!! Violence 5 Sex 5 Language 5 Off for anyone 0-Infinity

    age 18+
    the goriest, sexiest, foulest, most horrifying site... is this NO DOUBT
    It is gross, violent, and ridiculas, click "read my mind" if you agree

    age 17+
    They make a rule against profanity and language is 4/5?! that's seriously lame
    dangerously violent and profane

    age 18+
    Goriest, sexiest, foulest, druggies, most un-safe site ever, is this,
    DON'T YOU DARE, OH NO YOU, DON'T!

    age 16+
    Of all the gory, hyper-violent sites this one REALLY stands out,
    this is intended for mature viewers, it includes: Lots of strong sexual innuendo, suggestive photo's as well as tounge kissing, people are killed in sex scandalls, murders, suicides, drug overdoses and more, blood guts and scarriness is everywhere, protections are horrible, and the stream of words like "f--k" "c--k" and "s--t" are endless


    age 17+
    I am not going on this site! It looks VERY violent!
    PLEASE NO!!!


    age 18+
    ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS OBVIOUSLY LIKES DYING
    Cynical, Gory, Ultra-violent, foul, sexy, druggy call it anthing BUT for kids! I think it is more innapropriate than Chatroulette

    age 18+
    STOP BEING RIDICULAS THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS!!!
    Way too violent, plus curses like f--k are added, I've seen every death on there, UGLY, plus people claim there f--king hookers, HORRIBLE safety too

    age 18+
    OVER the top
    OVER THE TOP: Violence, Drug ABUSE and other elements ONLY OLDER TEENS 15-17 NO ONE under, but anymay it sucks though but teens might find it amusing

    age 13+
    Do not visit this website!
    There is sadness, death, foul langauge, and swearing! Do not let children see this!


    Kids/Teens -



    age 10+ *
    Viruses??
    Don't go on this website. I'm not saying this because of the content. I'm saying this because when I went on it, an AVG came saying it blocked some threat.

    age 18+
    Never been but...
    Don't even waste your time. I have had friends who have visited this and been shocked after. Spend your evening doing something nicer.

    age 18+ LEARNING
    What The........?!
    OK i know this is NOT for kids, and also a fail of a website, WHO THE H___ sorry for my language but who makes a death related website and they dont show full murders on the news like this the only thing learned is this website is just WRONG but it does show that people who are on drugs will DIE and it seriously could cause depression and look at the comment bars, I for 1 dont want to do anywhere near these psychos, perverted teens might love, it makes Superjail and HTF put together look like a childrens show AND HEY SOCCER MOMS: you think mad(theshow) regular show, Total Drama or Adventure Time are bad (i dont rly watch mad but my friends do) this site looks horrific, a different friend made me go on it as a dare

    age 18+
    ICK ICK
    We are NOT pushing it this site is, i'd rather watch 2 girls 1 cup and masturbate to it then ever want to go on this site

    age 12+
    Okay. because i put Educational mark: It gives the reason that da*m meth-heads and crack-snorters die.

    age 18+
    Makes HTF look like Sesame Street... It is scary

    age 18+
    What The Hell Is Wrong With This Site?!
    Never Go On It These People are creepy goons, They should let us give 0 stars

    age 18+
    Ick...
    I don't even need to go on this website to know it is awful, just look at the reveiws, it should have 500/5 on violence! I even tried looking it up but i got bombarded by ads! But yes, it does send the message: that people who do drugs, suck


    age 18+
    poop
    they say bas---d


    age 18+
    Wow...
    not surprised that 75% of the reviews say not for kids

    age 18+
    WAHAHAHAHA horrible gory site
    reason i put 2 stars is cuz butt kissers help nobody and i put education because people learn smoking kills u

    age 18+
    DO I REALLY HAVE TO SAY IT?!
    Like Porn but with violence

    age 18+
    I am not going on this! It looks very violent
    DON'T JUST DON'T show kids this, it looks EXTREMELY graphic WHY HAVE A RULE AGAINST SWEARING WHEN PSYCHO'S ARE ON THIS??!!!? I will never talk to these people, f--k s--t c--k c--t d--k pu--y ti--ies are endless, nude pictures of alive and dead, tounge kissing (yuck!) and suggestive comments, people are suisided, beaten, blown up...! you name it!

    age 18+
    YOU'RE CHILD COULD GET KILLED ON THIS SITE!!! IF I SAW ANYONE DIE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE, I WOULD BE HORRYFIED
    Definetly NOT for kids!!! At a Part with me and all the kids in my grade every kid, BOYS & GIRLS dared me too look this up since i was the toughest, strongest and fastest of all, but all of us freaked out we saw EVERY DEATH IMAGINABLE there's shots of privates death by sex, blood and gore everywhere!!! IF YOU SAY A WORD TO ANYBODY HERE THEY WILL YELL ALL THE SWEARS IN THE BOOK!!!!!!! People die from suicide, domestic violence, you name it!!! People also die from drug overdoses etc. THERE IS HORRIBLE PROTECTIONS. If I saw this in life, it would be horryfying.

    age 18+
    VERY VIOLENT!!! NO KIDS AT ALL NOT EVEN TEENS, I'M COUNTING 19!!!!!
    WAY too violent for kids, I was forced to go on on a party prank and it was scary as hell, blood, gore, drug death, domestic killing, car accidents, deaths of celeberties, no kids even 19, only for perverted adults 20+

    age 7+
    NO Kids!!!!!!!!
    Well this creppy even the name creppy this wrost chatroulette OMG i'm so dusguted

    age 12+
    Okay. because i put Educational mark: It gives the reason that da*m meth-heads and crack-snorters die.

    age 14+
    Disappointed.
    Very disappointing, I would have stayed longer if it looked better and everyone wasn't so.... GRIEVING all the time. Gosh, lighten up, it's not like someones throwing puppies in a river

    age 2+
    These people are pushing it..
    Wow, they sure an 'inlightning' bunch, arent they? Pervs. If they want death so much, how bout I give them a little death threat and make it slow and painful! DO NOT GO ON THIS SITE! I'm serious, you all are better than this. I wish I could give it ZERO stars

    age 12+
    This is just discusting!
    Eew! aren't we supose to live life to its fullest?? Gross, why do people obsess over dead if they have never even be dead before? Its morvid and discusting, what low-life would want to look at pictures of desiest people all the time? This site isn't letting them rest in peace.


    age 15+
    Melancholic and Morbid ? Sensitive Humans Beware!
    Obviously, this website is dreary and melancholy, due to the extreme emphasis on the depression and tragedy of death. Like most forum-based websites, users post threads, where others can input their own beliefs on the topics provided; and here, the topics are centered about the misfortunes and devastations of the deceased! For those without remorse, this website is a breeze to browse through; however, anyone who is easily offended or frightened may feel comfortable avoiding this site. In addition, there are advertisements from TribalFusion and AdBrite, which lead to phishing websites (used for exploiting web browsers and scamming Internet users).

    age 17+ *
    This site is gross,ick! Do NOT recomend this for young children.

    age 17+ *
    NO WAY
    IF KIDS SEE THIS THEYLL GET NIGHTMARES FOR LIFE IM NOT KIDDING

    age 8+ *
    this website is bad u sohouldnt let your children go on it your child can die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    age 13+ *
    An online cemetery.
    The content on Death Space isn't much different from what you see on the news. The site does contain some user-generated content that is inappropriate, but the site itself does not endorse any sort of behavior. Death is just a natural part of life, sometimes it is unexpected and sudden, sometimes its the result of a bad descision. Its your personal descision though, whether or not you want your children to be exposed to a website dedicated to the dead.

    age 12+ *
    A Lesson Taught
    It's gruesome. But it tells you what can happen. If 5th graders can watch "The Broken Toy" in guidance concealing. They can see this.

    age 17+ *
    I hate it helllooo! it encourages kids to comit suicide. Suicide is against god I am a Jehovah Witness and I believe that if God gave you your life it is not so that you can take it away from yourself.
    age 13+ *
    This website isnt meant for little kids, its definetly meant for teens and up but most of the content on this website isnt exactly "scary" or "violent". its exactly what we saw on the news when they died so i dont see what the big difference is?
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-11-2015 at 08:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,825
    Rep Power
    21474847
    age 2+
    These people are pushing it..
    Wow, they sure an 'inlightning' bunch, arent they? Pervs. If they want death so much, how bout I give them a little death threat and make it slow and painful! DO NOT GO ON THIS SITE! I'm serious, you all are better than this. I wish I could give it ZERO stars


    I like this one for some reason. It kind of resonates with me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,229
    Rep Power
    21474848
    What a bunch of uptight assholes!!!


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,938
    Rep Power
    21474848
    What the fuck are these people talking about, there is no god damn profanity anywhere on this fucking site.

  5. #5
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,347
    Rep Power
    21474855
    I think my personal favourite has to be




    YOU'RE CHILD COULD GET KILLED ON THIS SITE!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,229
    Rep Power
    21474848
    I know!!!! What the fuck?


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kelly-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nunya, Australia
    Posts
    1,850
    Rep Power
    20425672
    I don't know what to say... Thanks for the giggle blighted .Im off to stalk and kill children

  8. #8
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,347
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    What the fuck are these people talking about, there is no god damn profanity anywhere on this fucking site.
    This week I learned we have spellcheck & swearing rules - which they obviously misread.

    - pretty sure it says "You must" use profanity not "You must not"







    As far as spellcheck is concerned, luckily I've always managed to spell my own most common profanities - fuck, cunt, bastard, dickhead & arsehole (Aus sp.) correctly without it anyway, so no harm done.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    21474846
    uhh...so I should probably stop swearing so fucking much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    21474843
    Are you bitches hiding part of the site from me? All those reviews make me feel like I'm missing out on something.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    21474846
    yes, the united states part of the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    21474843
    It's all guns and diabetus

  13. #13
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    21474846
    We plan weekly crime sprees and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,825
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I totally missed this one. Epic.


    Okay. because i put Educational mark: It gives the reason that da*m meth-heads and crack-snorters die.

  15. #15
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,229
    Rep Power
    21474848
    What I think is so funny is that these goody two-shoes, sanctimonious assholes are usually the ones the are hiding in the shadows doing freaky deaky shit.


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  16. #16
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,860
    Rep Power
    21474854
    The spelling in those comments

    I guess because we aren't like "ha ha that heroin addict OD'd" we must be doing heroin ourselves.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #17
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I think my personal favourite has to be
    I spit out my coffee when I read this
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,860
    Rep Power
    21474854
    They are all pretty comical.

    I like this one:
    age 18+
    poop
    they say bas---d
    I never knew bastard or cock were cuss words.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-12-2015 at 10:51 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,938
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Where is all the gore that they are whining about?

  20. #20
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Where is all the gore that they are whining about?
    I dunno. In the meantime, anyone know of newborns that I can slaughter so I can drink their blood? I'm fresh out.

    ETA: Bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,938
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I dunno. In the meantime, anyone know of newborns that I can slaughter so I can drink their blood? I'm fresh out.

    ETA: Bastard.
    I got a new shipment coming on early Monday morning

  22. #22
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    21474846
    NO Kids!!!!!!!!
    Well this creppy even the name creppy this wrost chatroulette OMG i'm so dusguted

    I think this makes the most sense out of all of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  23. #23
    Senior Member marycontrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    21474846
    "We are NOT pushing it this site is, i'd rather watch 2 girls 1 cup and masturbate to it then ever want to go on this site"

    I think this person just likes to masturbate

  24. #24
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,229
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The spelling in those comments

    I guess because we aren't like "ha ha that heroin addict OD'd" we must be doing heroin ourselves.
    I suppose my lifestyle might contribute to their judgement of me. I'm an Adderall medicated narcoleptic with OCD. I have a daughter who plays a chainsaw wielding, leatherclad psycho in her promos for her haunted house. My 13 y/o has just taught himself how to play Nirvana's Territorial Pissings, quite well actually, across the hall. Oh yeah, and I serve little kids nutritious meals at school during school hours. I'm a damn demonic deviant.


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  25. #25
    Senior Member songbirdsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Not Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,741
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Where is all the gore that they are whining about?
    Disgusting picture thread, for sure.

    I like the ones who clearly state they have not been here, but they leave a review anyway. I WILL NOT GO TO THIS WEBSITE, BUT I WOULD TOTALLY HATE IT IF I DID SO I HATE IT YEAH.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •