Thread: Trina Ragland - 3 September 2015 - waiting for ME results

Trina Ragland - 3 September 2015 - waiting for ME results

https://www.facebook.com/Mrsfixer1

1512333 Denton Ragland Trina 2/15/1957 58 9/3/2015 D White F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 2128 Lakeview Lane , Denton County (Unincorporated), Texas 76208 Time Of Death 12:23 PM
    Occurred Location: 2128 Lakeview Lane , Denton, Texas 76208
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 2127 Lakeview Lane , Denton, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Doesn't seem very stable. Posting married in July and in a relationship just a couple days ago. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Doesn't seem very stable. Posting married in July and in a relationship just a couple days ago. Weird.
    That was July 2011 and August 2014 btw

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    That was July 2011 and August 2014 btw
    Oh

Oops. Well then, dunno.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I haven't found a great deal about her yet, but was able to figure out that she lost her husband in 2013. Here is a message she posted on Legacy.com:

Comment by Trina ragland on January 16, 2014 at 12:51pm
    Thank you for the kind words.I haven't been able to talk about my husband,Rick,to anyone except my 2 grown daughters;not even a counselor.he was a wonderful,kind caring man(a gentle giant)who cared for everyone.I didn't know it at the time,but he had had a mild stroke and wasn't thinking clearly at times.....and wouldn't go to the dr.at all. Hejaz a small tree service in la.(one partner) and was under alot of stress with I.R.S.problems;among others. He attempted suicide.He was in the hospital about a year,nursing home 3months,then back to a hospital due to an infection from a bedsore....poor guy...had 11surgeries...but it got to the point....I had to make a decision...I asked them to make him comfortable,and let him go.it was always about him and what he needed,due to his 'so called'partner,I had to move to my daughters house in tx while he was in hospital in la.I am disabled and unable to work, and still waiting on his SSS,so for the 1st time in my life I had no income to stay there...his partner has kept all monies for 18months..a couple of ricks friends recently offered to help pay for artny.so I can get a consession started so I can be appointed head of his estate,to get whatever I will be entitled to. It seems so bizarre & inapropriate to worry about $ when the most important person in my life was critical, or critical but stable for so long.but not being able to be with him everyday,and not able to fly to be with him at the end of his life was the most difficult thing I've ever experienced. Sorry,there.it is amazing! Been dealing with this since July 26,2011.it's hard to believe I just told this group these things,and never been able to express it to family/friends!this is very catharsis.I apologize if too much information,you're not my counselor, but I will never be able to express to you how much you email meant.I hope to hear from u again,and you can tell me about your situation. I will pray for you and I am very sorry about your loss.I've had family suddenly pass,and pass slowly. The latter is definitely harder to me....and loosing Rick was just a different type of loss than that of my fathersisters,etc... Again,thank you..Trina

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    1512333 Denton Ragland Trina 2/15/1957 58 9/3/2015 D White F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 2128 Lakeview Lane , Denton County (Unincorporated), Texas 76208 Time Of Death 12:23 PM
    Occurred Location: 2128 Lakeview Lane , Denton, Texas 76208
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 2127 Lakeview Lane , Denton, Texas Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HYPERTENSIVE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE WITH OBESITY

Thread Information