Thread: Dr. Teresa Sievers "brutally murdered", Her husband's friend and an accomplice have been charged

Dr. Teresa Sievers "brutally murdered", Her husband's friend and an accomplice have been charged

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 02:42 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Now her husband has been charged (only shared key points from the article):

Revealed: Bombshell court documents allege beloved Florida doctor's cash-strapped husband hired her killers to get $4.5million in life insurance money

Investigators in Florida believe the husband of a well-respected doctor and mother-of-two Teresa Sievers orchestrated her murder to cash in on her multimillion-dollar life insurance policy.

Sievers, 46, was discovered dead in her home in Bonita Springs, Florida, on the morning of June 29. An autopsy showed she died from a blunt-force trauma to the head likely caused by a hammer.

The woman's husband and children were out of state at the time of the homicide.

In late August, police arrested Jimmy Rodgers, 25, and Curtis Wayne Wright Jr, 47, on second-degree murder charges in connection to Sievers's slaying.

According to the newly released affidavit, Mark and Teresa had five life insurance polices on each other totaling $4.4million.

It all started on June 26 when Mark, Teresa and their two daughters, aged 8 and 11, flew to Connecticut for a family gathering, but Mrs Sievers returned to Florida alone two days later.

The affidavit indicated that Mark?s last contact with his wife was just before 11pm on June 28. She sent him a text message saying she had landed safely and was en route home.

On the morning of her return to Bonita Springs, someone had deactivated the house alarm system, according to the court documents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nce-money.html

Correction ~ he has not been charged yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Revealed: Bombshell court documents allege beloved Florida doctor's cash-strapped husband hired her killers to get $4.5million in life insurance money
    Surely not. It's never the husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This husband is an idiot. He hired his friend to kill her. I'm guessing he gave his friend the code to the alarm to deactivate it?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This husband is an idiot. He hired his friend to kill her. I'm guessing he gave his friend the code to the alarm to deactivate it?
    Not to mention the killer told his wife or girlfriend or whatever, that he was going to Florida to go to their house. Yeah he said to "fix a computer" but still. That puts him in the area. Not to mention it's a dumb excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Florida?s Department of Children and Families confirmed Wednesday that it is reviewing the welfare of Teresa Sievers? two children, one day after documents released from the investigation revealed her husband is implicated in her killing.

DCF spokeswoman Natalie Harrell said the agency is aware of the newly released records detailing claims of Mark Sievers' involvement in the planning of the slaying of his wife on June 28.

"We only initiate child protection investigations when an allegation is called in to the child abuse hotline," Harrell wrote in an email. "With that being said, anyone can call in a report to the hotline ? law enforcement, family members, teachers, doctors, or even concerned neighbors. Once the report is accepted by the hotline, an investigation is initiated with the family."

Harrell said no other new information could be released. It?s unclear when DCF began its investigation.

Mark Sievers' lawyer, Lee Hollander, said to his knowledge, the complaints against his client were unfounded. Hollander said he still didn't have copies of the newly released discovery records as of Wednesday night.

Teresa and Mark Sievers have two daughters together, age 8 and 11. Relatives of Teresa Sievers said Mark Sievers continues to care for the two girls, but that they have not had contact with the children since Nov. 19.

Documents released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office show investigators believe Mark Sievers arranged to pay his childhood friend Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. to kill his wife in the Sieverses' Bonita Springs home on Jarvis Road.

Mark Sievers has not been charged, and the documents released Tuesday represent the opinion of investigators handling the case.

It's unclear if DCF has been in contact with the Lee County Sheriff's Office or if the department has initiated any activity to attempt to remove the children from their home.

Florida law says children can be removed from their home by law enforcement or DCF if they are being abused, neglected or abandoned or if they are "in imminent danger" of being injured as a result of abuse, neglect or abandonment. To place a child in shelter care, a court must find that keeping the child in his or her current home situation "presents a substantial and immediate danger to the child's physical, mental, or emotional health or safety" that can't be mitigated with preventive services.

Asked Tuesday if Mark Sievers is considered a danger to his daughters or to the community at large, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott said detectives believe the killing of Teresa Sievers was an isolated, targeted event.

In the weeks after herslaying, Teresa Sievers' family said Mark Sievers allowed them phone calls and FaceTime chats, although he typically monitored their conversations.

Like us on Facebook

Teresa Sievers' sister Annie Lisa said Mark Sievers cut her off from contact with her nieces in mid-August after a visit that ended in an argument about one of the girls.

"We're very concerned about the girls. The family is concerned and distraught," Lisa said. "We hope they're OK."

Teresa Sievers' brother Frank Longobardi said he and his mother made a surprise visit to the Sieverses' home in mid-November to see one of the girls in a play.

"Due to what had been basically limited contact with the girls, and with the contact we had, it seemed as though they were being coached," he said.

Longobardi said the two girls were rude to him and their grandmother, although they all previously had a loving, warm relationship. It seemed to him that they looked to their father for approval before speaking.

"To me, the whole situation didn't smell very right," Longobardi said.

Lisa and Longobardi said the girls seem sad, tired and despondent, a departure from their typical silly, fun behavior even in the days right after their mother was killed.

"They're not the same girls," Lisa said.

Follow us on Twitter

The two siblings said their family tried to contact the girls on what would have been their mother's birthday ? Nov. 19 ? but said Mark Sievers didn't return their calls.

Later, they heard back from him apologizing that he had been out with his daughters "remembering mommy."

Lisa and Longobardi said no one in the family has had contact with the girls since then.

Lisa said all of the money raised in a GoFundMe online fundraiser after Teresa Sievers' death is in the hands of her siblings and is being used exclusively for the two daughters.

"In light of recent developments, we wanted to assure everyone who has donated money to the GoFundMe site that Mark doesn't have any access to the funds and hasn't received any funds," Lisa said.
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local...360058711.html

Here's the documents released. WOW.
    I wonder why husband hasn't been arrested? It's some pretty damning evidence.

Just a quick run-down of the documents.
    They were both swingers.
    Lots of life insurance
    They were in a lot of debt.
    A girlfriend of one of the killers admitted husband hired them
    The two killers were idiots. They should have painted "killer" on their forehead.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...vers-case.html

The state attorney's office has officially filed murder charges against Mark Sievers and Jimmy Ray Rodgers in the slaying of Dr. Teresa Sievers.

The agency on Friday filed charges of second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder against the men, Samantha Syoen, spokeswoman for the state attorney's office.

About two weeks ago, the other defendant in the case Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. took a 25-year plea deal to help prosecutors convict his childhood best friend, Mark Sievers — husband of Teresa Sievers. Wright will be sentenced May 31.

Mark Sievers was arrested Feb. 26, the same say Wright took the plea.

Rodgers, 25, served six months in a federal prison in Illinois on an unrelated violation of probation charge and was booked into Lee County Jail early Feb. 23. Rodgers, of Cadet, Mo., is in Collier County Jail for safety reasons, the sheriff's office has said.

Teresa Sievers was found the morning of June 29 bludgeoned to death next to a bloodied hammer inside the family's Jarvis Road home in Bonita Springs.

Timeline

June 28: Dr. Teresa Sievers bludgeoned to death in her Bonita Springs home after flying back from a family gathering in Connecticut.

June 29: Teresa Sievers' body is found in her home after she didn't show up for work.

July 6: Hundreds of friends, family and former patients pack United Church in Naples to celebrate her life.

July 9: Lee detectives get a tip when a person in Illinois said she might have some information about the crime.

July 10: The investigators fly to Missouri to interview the witness. Her information leads them to Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers as suspects.

Sept. 2: A Missouri judge rules that Rodgers was guilty of breaking the terms of his 2011 guilty plea to unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon when he came to Florida to kill Sievers.

Aug. 25: Rodgers arrested on a warrant by Washington County (Missouri) Sheriff’s Office.

Aug. 27: Wright arrested in Hillsboro, Missouri.

Oct. 15: Wright booked into Lee County Jail.

Nov. 16: Wright charged with the murder of Teresa Sievers.

Dec. 1: The state attorney's office releases documents that implicate Mark Sievers in the slaying of his wife.

Dec. 7: A judge denies a Department of Children and Families emergency sheltering petition and ruled Mark Sievers retain custody of his two daughters despite documents linking him to his wife's killing being public.

Feb. 22: Jimmy Ray Rodgers is booked into Lee County Jail.

Feb. 26: Mark Sievers is arrested after Wright accepts a 25-year plea deal.
    http://www.news-press.com/story/news...rney/81666018/

About two weeks ago, the other defendant in the case Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. took a 25-year plea deal to help prosecutors convict his childhood best friend, Mark Sievers — husband of Teresa Sievers.

They always turn. That idiot husband.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...on/4385539002/

A Lee County jury recommended the death sentence for a Bonita Springs man convicted in the 2015 killing of his wife after three hours of deliberations Tuesday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 02:44 PM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Bye dickhead. Hope you get what you deserve in prison.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information