Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tobias Strebel (man who spent $100k to look like Justin Bieber) was found dead in a Motel 6 room

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    If he hadn't spent all that money on shitty surgery, he could afford something better than a Motel 6.

Seriously, RIP Tobias.
    A fittingly sad end to an even sadder life.

Very sad

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

so is Bieber going to his funeral?

An autopsy report shows a man who claimed to have spent more than $100,000 on plastic surgeries in an effort to look like pop star Justin Bieber died of an accidental drug overdose.

Thirty-five-year-old Tobias Strebel was found dead in a Los Angeles motel last August. A toxicology report released by the Los Angeles County coroner's office shows Strebel had Valium, Xanax, alcohol and various opiates in his system when he died.

Stebel discussed his transformation on reality shows such as "Botched" and "My Strange Addiction." He said he had hair transplants and surgery on his eyebrows, lips and chin to look more like Bieber.

http://abc13.com/news/autopsy-man-who-spent-$100k-to-look-like-bieber-ods/1443613/

Also, it took them a year to determine his cause of death? I really want to know how Michelle McNamara died. Guess I'd better not hold my breath.
    Last edited by Olivia; 07-26-2016 at 03:43 PM.

This is quite sad. With this mixture he was definitely trying to numb something. Never a good idea to mix Valium and alcohol. Even worse to add in some Xanax. In the article it says his friend mentioned he had been acting strange and his appearance was off, makes me wonder if it wasn't an accident?

Valium, Xanax, alcohol and various opiates in his system? How could that be accidental? Mixing only two of those substances could have killed him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Valium, Xanax, alcohol and various opiates in his system? How could that be accidental? Mixing only two of those substances could have killed him.
    Also wandering off and checking into a motel to mix drugs and alcohol alone does not scream accidental either.

Thread Information