Page 84 of 152 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    As a side-note, Betty White died today, RIP, quick Bill, go grab her body while it's still warm! ;-)
    NO WAY! didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken8 View Post
    She may never be found.

It's not over until I say it's over.
    Any bets on how quickly I can lock this thread.

I guess I've said all that I've needed to say...except Tipps takes the cake on being the stupid mother fucker I've ever had the displeasure of meeting
    I'm leaving...cheers
    I have very little room in my life for stupid people....much less their opinion.
    You can't leave, you are addicted to the attention. And we are all just waiting till you hang yourself. What did you say? "It's not over until I say it's over."

Quote Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
    You can't leave, you are addicted to the attention. And we are all just waiting till you hang yourself. What did you say? "It's not over until I say it's over."
    Jesus. I, for one, am not.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Jesus. I, for one, am not.
    I am hoping they meant that figuratively, like as in saying or doing something incriminating about Julie's body.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Oh shit, sorry, it was a hoax, why does the damn media use Facebook as a damn source? Can't they just get off their asses and investigate any more?
    [a]http://en.mediamass.net/people/betty-white/deathhoax.html[/a]

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Oh shit, sorry, it was a hoax, why does the damn media use Facebook as a damn source? Can't they just get off their asses and investigate any more?
    [a]http://en.mediamass.net/people/betty-white/deathhoax.html[/a]
    haha I think this is the wrong thread but hey why not, fuck this thread.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I figured it out you guys! I know who has the body!!!!

Jahi McMath's mom. She's good at keeping dead bodies fresh.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I figured it out you guys! I know who has the body!!!!

Jahi McMath's mom. She's good at keeping dead bodies fresh.
    I spat my tea out laughing at this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    No, Betty White did not die.
    Shit. In all my outrage of reading the blasphemous "Betty White Died" I thought you posted it and I smited you. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Shit. In all my outrage of reading the blasphemous "Betty White Died" I thought you posted it and I smited you. My bad.
    No, I fell for a stupid hoax that was reported by the media, so smite me, I promise you that I'm all grown up and can handle it. :smile:

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
    ..not quite?

Please don't make me defend this buffoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

When my mother died it bothered me to know that she was laying for so long in the funeral home. The church was not available one day and they had a big funeral booked at the funeral home another day. The whole week i had to wait. I was happier when she was finally in the ground under dirt where I knew that no one could bother her or look at her because she was very ill and has lost a lot of weight at the time of her death. If I thought my mother's body was somewhere rotting, not peacefully laid to rest (or cremated and her ashes with her family are buried next to her other relatives) it would bother me tremendously and I knew that that would not be what she would want. Julie Mott knew that her parents would carry out her final wishes. Someone stole this from her and if they truly loved her and wanted to Grant her last request they would do the right thing. I don't believe my mother is in heaven I am an atheist it's not that I don't want to believe it.

Not knowing what happened to their daughter puts them in a prison in their own mind. Julie would not have wanted that or to have them suffer any more than they already have.

I just posted an Ad on Craigslist , I hope it contributes to the solving of this. http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/wan/5603099992.html

Huge plug to MDS on this article. Now I'm gonna have to read this thread
    http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...366280a83033f6

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    he accused Julie’s brother of being the culprit in a bizarre and epically long thread hosted by My Death Space.
    Accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Can I get some cliff notes here? Is someone posting on this forum that has her body?

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Can I get some cliff notes here? Is someone posting on this forum that has her body?
    The main suspect is the person posting here as various 'heartbroken' aliases

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Uh.. the article is kinda the cliff notes! There's suspicion around Bill, to put it lightly; user Heartbroken1.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    The main suspect is the person posting here as various 'heartbroken' aliases
    beat me!

So Bill is starting to talk, he can't get attention here, so he seeks it via the media. I'm still convinced he did it.

A really good article from waaay down under, and it's very thorough & better written than most of the >>local<< news stories. Daisy's right- that article is basically the cliff notes right there. And Mr Bill outed himself. Isn't this the first time his name has appeared in the news? If so, then he's not our little secret Mystery Man any more. They mentioned MDS more than once. Did Bill not post on any other sites besides here and at FB?
    As others here have stated, every time I see that there are new posts added to this thread, I also think "All right- they've found her!" Wishful thinking. Does anyone else find it odd that Heartbroken 1-8 (or 9? maybe 10?) has posted here a bunch of times, but all we've heard from her family is the few posts that Heartbroken.my.ass left months ago? And by saying it's "odd" I don't mean that her family ought to have posted more; I mean that Bill should've posted... uh... not at all?! Just the fact that he's come back here time & time again makes me think that if he took her, surely he'd have tripped up by now and gotten himself busted. Or as 7777 said, hung himself (which I don't think was meant in the literal sense).
    As time progresses, and SAPD continues to search & surveil Bill with no results, my belief that he took her diminishes. It becomes more & more difficult for me to think he pulled off "the perfect crime," that he "outsmarted" LE. Only if he got really lucky could he have done it imo.
    KUDOS TO ONE TALL GENTLEMAN for posting the Craig's Ad inquiry! Great idea. Idk if anyone else considered doing that (I didn't), but it certainly can't hurt to try.
    Question: does anyone know if the $20k reward Dickie Tips posted is still available, or did he revoke it after he was sued by her family?
    One more thing- I can't shake the fact that there was some bad blood between Dick & her family after Dick fired her father as his private pilot. What is the backstory there? I don't remember that being explained at all. Maybe it was, but Idr. Were there no hard feelings? Obviously the falling out wasn't so bad that her arrangements were done by a different funeral home.

I really hope they solve this soon. After all had been said here about this, I really feel for Julie's family. They went through their daughter dying, they went through the funeral, and then they went through the fact that her body disappeared. No family should have to deal with that,and all of this keeps getting dragged out with this investigation and this crazy asshole posting about it on here and going to the media. He's making it all about himself, when there are others (her family) who are suffering because of this whole horrible situation.

I really wish Bill would just back off and let her family deal with this.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    A really good article from waaay down under, and it's very thorough & better written than most of the >>local<< news stories. Daisy's right- that article is basically the cliff notes right there. And Mr Bill outed himself. Isn't this the first time his name has appeared in the news? If so, then he's not our little secret Mystery Man any more. They mentioned MDS more than once. Did Bill not post on any other sites besides here and at FB?
    As others here have stated, every time I see that there are new posts added to this thread, I also think "All right- they've found her!" Wishful thinking. Does anyone else find it odd that Heartbroken 1-8 (or 9? maybe 10?) has posted here a bunch of times, but all we've heard from her family is the few posts that Heartbroken.my.ass left months ago? And by saying it's "odd" I don't mean that her family ought to have posted more; I mean that Bill should've posted... uh... not at all?! Just the fact that he's come back here time & time again makes me think that if he took her, surely he'd have tripped up by now and gotten himself busted. Or as 7777 said, hung himself (which I don't think was meant in the literal sense).
    As time progresses, and SAPD continues to search & surveil Bill with no results, my belief that he took her diminishes. It becomes more & more difficult for me to think he pulled off "the perfect crime," that he "outsmarted" LE. Only if he got really lucky could he have done it imo.
    KUDOS TO ONE TALL GENTLEMAN for posting the Craig's Ad inquiry! Great idea. Idk if anyone else considered doing that (I didn't), but it certainly can't hurt to try.
    Question: does anyone know if the $20k reward Dickie Tips posted is still available, or did he revoke it after he was sued by her family?
    One more thing- I can't shake the fact that there was some bad blood between Dick & her family after Dick fired her father as his private pilot. What is the backstory there? I don't remember that being explained at all. Maybe it was, but Idr. Were there no hard feelings? Obviously the falling out wasn't so bad that her arrangements were done by a different funeral home.
    Same paper did an article earlier in the year. They just released this one because he got drunk and Facebooked them.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information