Page 57 of 152 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Hehehe....I don't even like pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    It is painfully obvious. You are a narcissist with the mistaken notion that anyone cares about your opinion, thoughts, hopes, dreams, or lack there of. You are a sad little man; who feels insults and stalking are normal. It isn't. And I am being honest here, you need help. I hope you get it before you do damage to someone else.
    Don't you think you're being dramatic.

I think if Julie had just spent more time with her friends and if I had just gotten a regular job instead of pursuing real estate so much, none of us would be here.

As far as anything else....you can always have faith that people with be....people.

....by that I mean her Dad and her brother might not have tried to blamed me for something so fucking horrible.

Am I the only one lost?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Am I the only one lost?

not even Dora The Explorer or Steve from Blue's Clues could help now.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    not even Dora The Explorer or Steve from Blue's Clues could help now.
    Follow the yellow brick road?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm saying that if I could go back, I would have done everything to be a better person so that I could have married her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Follow the yellow brick road?

down the rabbit hole?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

231. Zoppity Bip Bop
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    down the rabbit hole?
    Y'all, I fell so far down the rabbit hole this weekend... whoever mentioned the Morgan Ingram thread, I just wanted to say thank you but I hate you because I spent 3 days reading that shit. Not gonna lie, Sister Bermstalker, you are my favorite nun ever. I've been a member here for years, but haven't posted much. I'm hoping to change that soon!

ANYWAY, back on topic. The million dollar lawsuit is international news... WHY would Dick Tips let this charade go on for so long if his staff actually had something to do with losing her body? It seems like a callous thing to do, putting a family through all that and lying straight to their faces. Plus, the longer this drags on, the worse Dick Tips looks. I just don't understand why, if he knows what happened, he wouldn't just tell the family the truth. He could have avoided the six-month search for her body, and maybe some of the media scrutiny. He seems like the kind of man that would go to great lengths to protect his "reputation." He could just be like, "Oh, yeah Joe Schmo was supposed to be watching the body but he's a shitty person and it's his fault so I've fired him and want nothing to do with him because this is not how we operate," but instead he was like "Ninja spiderman body snatcher snuck in and carried a damn dead body away and none of us noticed." That makes the funeral home sound SO MUCH MORE INCOMPETENT. I just don't know.

Holy balls. This thread now basically consists of a one sided conversation and everyone else is just totally lost. Gotta love MDS

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Hehehe....I don't even like pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by sbproffitt View Post
    Y'all, I fell so far down the rabbit hole this weekend... whoever mentioned the Morgan Ingram thread, I just wanted to say thank you but I hate you because I spent 3 days reading that shit. Not gonna lie, Sister Bermstalker, you are my favorite nun ever. I've been a member here for years, but haven't posted much. I'm hoping to change that soon!

ANYWAY, back on topic. The million dollar lawsuit is international news... WHY would Dick Tips let this charade go on for so long if his staff actually had something to do with losing her body? It seems like a callous thing to do, putting a family through all that and lying straight to their faces. Plus, the longer this drags on, the worse Dick Tips looks. I just don't understand why, if he knows what happened, he wouldn't just tell the family the truth. He could have avoided the six-month search for her body, and maybe some of the media scrutiny. He seems like the kind of man that would go to great lengths to protect his "reputation." He could just be like, "Oh, yeah Joe Schmo was supposed to be watching the body but he's a shitty person and it's his fault so I've fired him and want nothing to do with him because this is not how we operate," but instead he was like "Ninja spiderman body snatcher snuck in and carried a damn dead body away and none of us noticed." That makes the funeral home sound SO MUCH MORE INCOMPETENT. I just don't know.

First off....
    Excellent point!

I've been thinking about this same thing for a couple of days now.
    One could say he has dug a proverbial hole and can't figure his way out of it but that just isn't humanistic enough.
    The "searches" and offering 20g's ( the exact same reward I offered hours before) are something I've shrugged off as circumstantial.
    They do seem to be sad attempts from a person who's lost control... not likely of a guilty person.
    That doesn't mean he doesn't know who is guilty and apparently that's not enough for him to be asked to take a polygraph.

I try not to get lost in other people's half witted dog and or pony shows and just stick with the facts but it still brings the question.... why not blame an employee?

Just saying that I did get a strange vibe from that moment I left isn't enough.

Maybe the usher had allergies.
    Maybe the director is a chicken fucker in his spare time but just a devoted employee.
    The woman who was silent weirded me out the most when I now think about it.
    She was completely silent in my presence, in a hurry to clean up and quick to lock the door behind me. The closest to an "A type" within the company which sticks out like a sore thumb at this point.
    The demeanor of all three was extant .... not reflexive or wavering in any way except for the moment I left when one of the male helpers spoke over his shoulder asking me if I grabbed the CD from the CD player mistaking me for an employee. He stopped mid sentence and said "oh I'm sorry.. have a good night sir" as I was being walked out.

I can't tell you how much I've hoped that one person would come forward; playing that day in my head over and over and over.
    By the time I spoke with detectives that Monday morning I think they had already had a picture painted.

They didn't ask me how many employees I saw.
    They didn't ask me much about the funeral home at all.
    I have begged them to go back and check and if they're convinced go back and fucking check again.

If Dick Tips takes the polygraph in front of me I will take it.

I really doubt he will. He's a coward and would do anything to protect his assets.

That's just my "opinion" though....

Secondly.... just look at that pugs face... doesn't it seem cruel to breed them?
    I know he's cute but shit...
    Plus every girl I've dated who has had a pug has been.......well never mind.

This is a stretch but I would appreciate if at least one person would watch this entire first video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6vDLq64gE

then watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClNrJf9N-4

take note of the statement made at 0:51

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

First off....
    Excellent point!

I've been thinking about this same thing for a couple of days now.
    One could say he has dug a proverbial hole and can't figure his way out of it but that just isn't humanistic enough.
    The "searches" and offering 20g's ( the exact same reward I offered hours before) are something I've shrugged off as circumstantial.
    They do seem to be sad attempts from a person who's lost control... not likely of a guilty person.
    That doesn't mean he doesn't know who is guilty and apparently that's not enough for him to be asked to take a polygraph.

I try not to get lost in other people's half witted dog and or pony shows and just stick with the facts but it still brings the question.... why not blame an employee?

Just saying that I did get a strange vibe from that moment I left isn't enough.

Maybe the usher had allergies.
    Maybe the director is a chicken fucker in his spare time but just a devoted employee.
    The woman who was silent weirded me out the most when I now think about it.
    She was completely silent in my presence, in a hurry to clean up and quick to lock the door behind me. The closest to an "A type" within the company which sticks out like a sore thumb at this point.
    The demeanor of all three was extant .... not reflexive or wavering in any way except for the moment I left when one of the male helpers spoke over his shoulder asking me if I grabbed the CD from the CD player mistaking me for an employee. He stopped mid sentence and said "oh I'm sorry.. have a good night sir" as I was being walked out.

I can't tell you how much I've hoped that one person would come forward; playing that day in my head over and over and over.
    By the time I spoke with detectives that Monday morning I think they had already had a picture painted.

They didn't ask me how many employees I saw.
    They didn't ask me much about the funeral home at all.
    I have begged them to go back and check and if they're convinced go back and fucking check again.

If Dick Tips takes the polygraph in front of me I will take it.

I really doubt he will. He's a coward and would do anything to protect his assets.

That's just my "opinion" though....

There's nothing suspicious or "circumstantial" about wealthy man offering a reward he can easily afford to pay. What's sketchy as hell is YOU offering a $20,000 reward when you couldn't even pay your $4,800 fine to the Texas Real Estate Commission. In three years, you managed to pay only a paltry $158. Yet you have money for a $20,000 reward? GTFO. Why did you offer money you don't have?

And Dick Tips already took a polygraph. You're the one who refuses. Why should he have to do it twice when you haven't ONCE?

"Sad attempts from a person who's lost control" ... "a coward" ... Yeah, you're totally projecting, as usual.

The rest of that stuff about chicken fuckers and A types is just more meaningless BS, as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

He has not taken a polygraph.

...and you've really shown how little you actually know about me.

This is a stretch but I would appreciate if at least one person would watch this entire first video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6vDLq64gE

then watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClNrJf9N-4

take note of the statement made at 0:51

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

...and you've really shown how little you actually know about me.
    It's right here on the TREC web site:

http://www.trec.state.tx.us/complain...Y=BEXAR&page=8

... along with a list of classes you took at a COMMUNITY COLLEGE, lolol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    It's right here on the TREC web site:

http://www.trec.state.tx.us/complain...Y=BEXAR&page=8

... along with a list of classes you took at a COMMUNITY COLLEGE, lolol.
    I could go into detail about that but that really doesn't have anything to do with anything....

Not really sure why you have such a hard on for me.

I'll check back later and hope that someone watches those video.

Not going to get in an argument with this dumb ass over nothing.

Can't say I don't like the diligence but still....I must have struck a chord with you.

I just realized what it is...

I suppose insulting your fellow moderators really didn't sit well with you.......get over it.

Reputations and money should be the least discussed thing here.

I could go into detail about Tipps money situation more but I've already bordered enough along the lines of defamation of character.

I just want a fucking answer and I'm going to get it.

She didn't deserve this.

Thread Information