Page 17 of 152 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Lame joke but I'm exhausted....

Well I'm out. I'll try my best not to come back here.

Who knows wtf I was thinking. This entire conversation has been a complete waste of my time.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of you but Jon .... please don't ever contact me again unless you're ready to talk.

If things keep going the way they are with you, I'll file a protective order.

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Naw, dude, the focus is on you because there is obviously something wrong with your medulla oblongata.

Did you seriously get up in the middle of the funeral and sit down next to Jon's wife when he got up to speak? That's freaking appalling.

Why don't you stop tormenting these poor people and tell them what you did with Julie's body.

The good news is, since Julie's family knows about this thread, then I'm sure the police do, too. (And I know one of the San Antonio news stations knows about it, because they sent me a PM ).
    How exciting for you

By the way Jon...

I sat next to your Mom so that I could hold her hand while you spoke.
    Considering how "well" your family gets along I nearly jumped out of my seat.

I thought that her watching you speak would have been one of those most difficult things for her to do.

I regretted the bitter undertone to my eulogy but now...... not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    By the way Jon...

I thought that her watching you speak would have been one of those most difficult things for her to do.

One of THE most......

By the way Jon...

Why do you insist on hurting the family more with your passive aggressive comments that have undertones of something really nasty?

It makes you really sound like a heartless douche.

You're enjoying this, right? How very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken.my.ass View Post
    Bill,

Remind me what I said. I can remember saying she looked beautiful and I remember pointing out to you that the crease in her elbow was still soft. And that was what my mom called "still Julie". I remember you hugging me and telling me that you loved me like a brother. I remember thinking "man, I'm glad I'll never have to see this guy again". I remember thinking it was weird that you stayed back to be the last person to say goodbye to Julie. I thought that was disrespectful to the family. I thought it was extremely disrespectful that when I got up to speak, you left your seat in the back of the chapel, walked up the center isle, and sat where I was seated. Next to my wife and my parents. Like you were a part of the family. I've got big news for you, bud, you're not a part of our family. I remember as we were walking out, my dad telling the funeral director to watch you because you might steal something. Oh the fucking irony on that one! So remind me what did I say that was so creepy?

Let's talk about flowers. The reason why I'm not going to ask Dick why they didn't discover Julie's body missing until after we picked flowers up on Sunday, is because I fucking know why. I just not going to help you develop your timeline.

Disrespecting my sister? How? By trying to find out who stole her?

The reason you won't take the polygraph is because you know you're going to fail it. And be exposed as the sick fucker you are. The sick fucker who drives by the house asking for Julie to peek out the window just so you can see her, which she never did. The sick fucker who comes over in the middle of the night and finds Julie truck unlocked. How long did you sit in the truck, Bill? I believe Julie said 2 hours. Why don't you tell the nice people what you took as a keepsake? Was it a brush? Or was it a headband? I honestly can't remember.

Now to your "after the funeral" story. I'm not going to give you the details, but I know at least one stop you made that you've never brought up. Was it good seeing her?
    Creep factor x 10. WTF. If someone acted that way at a funeral for one of my family members, I'd have a hard time not knocking them the fuck out. It's common knowledge that the family is the last ones to leave, ALWAYS. Bill, you need fucking help. Like, yesterday.

I have been really busy trying to move on with my life.
    She stopped talking to me all together (who would blame her) and I befriended Julie again 2 weeks before she passed.

<snip>

All those people on Facebook who say they were her friend..... they didn't fucking exist in Julie's life until after she passed.
    It pains me to say that.
    And you would know this how? By getting back in contact with her again and talking to her for two weeks? Dude, there is no way you can have any clue who her real friends were after having no contact for two years and then talking with her 14 days. There's no way you could have a clear idea about anything in her life. You were not there for the last two years. By the way you talk, it seems as if you think that despite years apart, you were still cosmically destined soul mates and it is as though you were never apart at all, and you are convinced you are still the person who knows her best. Even though you had only been back in touch for two weeks prior to her passing - not back together, not back in love, but talking to each other - and somehow that has you convinced despite the two years that you did not talk, that you absolutely know every single sincere friend she could have possibly had.

I wasn't sure before, but I'm now I'm 99% positive that you have her body. It's your need to create this bigger than life story of the love you two shared, despite so many obstacles, that convinces me. Your insistence on painting this portrait of how your love was such a special snowflake of butterflies, and kittens, and you and her against the world. Your declarations of love do not match up with your story of leaving her for a stripper though. You blame everything on everyone else - family didn't help you out when they should have. The stripper baited you with photos of her babies, and tricked you. Then it's also her fault you lost your job/apartment. You classically take no responsibility for anything unless it's something positive. My bet is that you have her body, and you feel like you are entitled to it more than her family, or anyone else. Because her family and friends weren't around enough, or didn't treat her well enough in your mind. But you had your super-special one-of-a-kind love for her, so you deserve her more. Hell, they were going to cremate her, and you probably are still pissed off they didn't help you out enough when you were together. In fact, you probably blame that for your break-up more than your own actions. My guess is it's a combination of revenge on her family, and narcissism on your part that made you take her.

What Bill failed to mention is that my parents allowed him to live with them for a few months. To try to help him and Julie out. But mainly to get Julie back home so they could make sure she was taking her medicine. Bill wore out his welcome by constantly fighting with Julie, always leaving a mess, and never offering my parents any money to help out with groceries. The last straw was when he told my dad to pick him up some things the next time he went to the store.

Bill said this on Jon's Facebook Page:
    I didn't go to the viewing out of respect for her family. I felt like they wouldn't want me there.
    So, he doesn't go to the viewing out of 'respect' for her family, yet steals Julie's brother's seat because he thought her mom would want him holding her hand???? umyeahno. He's a manipulative fuck, and I think 100% he has her, and has already buried her somewhere so only he can mourn her and 'visit' her. I'd have someone tail his ass at all times and see where he goes at night, you know he won't be able to not go see where he put her.
    Last edited by debk589; 11-17-2015 at 06:01 AM.

I completely understand what you're saying.
    I have no problem doing the Polygraph.
    My lawyer, my family, close friends, wiki sources that refute the use of the damn thing.... they all say otherwise.

Several news outlets and publishers have contacted me but I'm done. I've been interrogated by Tier 1 detectives, my family's land has been scoured by hr dogs.....my car, my home.

Not to mention the personal anguish.
    This may never go away no matter what I do.

I've lost all hope that they'll find her when detectives visited my parents again last week.
    I truly don't believe anyone stole her body and I have nothing more to prove.

My "after the funeral" story will never change and there will always be fucked up people that want to perpetuate shit like this...... whether it's to sell newspapers or human nature.

Either way.... put yourself in my shoes.
    Julie wouldn't have wanted this for me.
    She would want me to just continue to recover and keep trying to be a better person.

They need to go back to the people who were responsible for her remains.

I read your posts and I see "I, I, I, me, me, me, my , my, my"
    I don't know what you did or didn't do. I don't particularly care except for the fact that you seem to be playing a game of stupid to hurt her family and that kinda blows. don't you think? if you were all about her you wouldn't be trying to destroy the people who love her. You'd have done everything to clear your name and you'd allow her friends and family to know she is where she should be. Instead you seem to be dropping crumbs to keep the mess going. If you actually loved her, and I think you love you more, do as her family asks and put an end to your part. Stop lying, stop pretending, stop hurting people and get your butt to a good counselor and work hard to fix yourself. Don't do it for Julie, she was over you and it's obvious you don't get that factor, do it for yourself. Do it for any potential people you attach yourself to. Let her go, let her family go. Julie wouldn't want you to do this or that, she'd want you to finally leave her alone.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I want to know what he thinks he remembers Julie's brother saying at the funeral now. I'll bite!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    I want to know what he thinks he remembers Julie's brother saying at the funeral now. I'll bite!
    None off this has anything to do with helping find her.

None off this has anything to do with helping find her.
    Then why bring it up in the first place??? You're an asshole. Of epic proportions.

By the way Jon...

Jon
    Was this bitter eulogy spoken or written? This dickwad didn't actually speak at the funeral did he?

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Then why bring it up in the first place??? You're an asshole. Of epic proportions.
    because he gets a-t-t-e-n-t-i-o-n and can imply he meant something in her life when reality says she wanted him to go away and leave her be.

if he wants good attention he can drop the coy comments and just freakin say it already. and please Pm me the name and phone # of PI, I have a few thoughts I'd like to share with the PI.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Like everyone else here I think Bill is a narcissistic prick (& I don't get his Obama joke - does he think he stumbled into an RWNJ forum or something?) but I'm probably going to piss everyone off when I say I can't really blame him for not taking the lie detector test. I know a lot of people in the U.S believe they're based on solid science, but honestly, if you grow up anywhere else in the world there's a good chance you'd prefer to use a oujia board because it would probably give more consistant results.

There's a really good reason many countries refuse to use them for legal purposes.

Edit : & this is in no way an endorsement of your cuntish behaviour Bill. The nasty little digs at her brother & family are not at all subtle,

Your behaviour at this point is fucking sadistic. You've got a really cruel streak & the whole gormless "off with the fairies" act isn't enough to hide it.
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-17-2015 at 06:45 AM. Reason: grrr android suxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Agreed.... but don't you think you're being a bit dramatic.

Epic?

Let's get back to the facts....
    Why did they wait to report her missing Jon?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    If you are so innocent and you care about the family, you would take the test. But, being the subhuman POS you are, you won't take it. And my theory is probably right as to why you won't take it.

Again you have directed the focus back to yourself playing the victim. If you took the damn test people would leave you alone. I know that's not what you want.

I feel terribly for Julie and her family, the real victims in the case.
    I honestly don't know if I would ever take a lie detector test, even if I were innocent of the crime. I already know I would be hella nervous and that can affect the results of the test. It would suck to be totally innocent and then fail the test.

I really don't think Bill has Julie's body. He is weird and he had some obsession with Julie that made him act creepy, but there are a lot of weird people that don't steal dead bodies. I still think it was a fuck up with the funeral home.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I honestly don't know if I would ever take a lie detector test, even if I were innocent of the crime. I already know I would be hella nervous and that can affect the results of the test. It would suck to be totally innocent and then fail the test.

I really don't think Bill has Julie's body. He is weird and he had some obsession with Julie that made him act creepy, but there are a lot of weird people that don't steal dead bodies. I still think it was a fuck up with the funeral home.
    From the bottom of my heart..... thank you.

Reading this brought tears to my eyes.

Protective order.

Weren't you leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

I agree with both of you and it would be best if he'd remained on the fringes of her life where she wanted him. Now that she's passed he seems to have a need to hurt her friends and family. Misguided rage, butt hurt over her not wanting him to reenter her life, ego issues? Who knows but he seems to be enjoying his poking of her loved ones and likes dropping hints he never backs up or explains. I think this is his attempt to keep himself in her life, after her death.

Why didn't Mission Park inform us about Julie's missing body until after we had gone to pick up flowers and pictures? Is it because they didn't know until afterwards? Bill has raised an interesting question. Why didn't they before we came? According to Bill, the should have known. He says it doesn't make sense that they didn't know until after we picked up the flowers and pictures. Is this correct, Bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken.my.ass View Post
    Why didn't Mission Park inform us about Julie's missing body until after we had gone to pick up flowers and pictures? Is it because they didn't know until afterwards? Bill has raised an interesting question. Why didn't they before we came? According to Bill, the should have known. He says it doesn't make sense that they didn't know until after we picked up the flowers and pictures. Is this correct, Bill?
    I'm wondering why the director interrupted the end of the funeral to speak to your Mom about where to pick up flowers when she wasn't the one handling the arrangements....

.... and then we're left to believe that they didn't notice her missing until AFTER your Mom had come and gone.

Think about it.

I'm wondering why the director interrupted the end of the funeral to speak to your Mom about where to pick up flowers when she wasn't the one handling the arrangements....

.... and then we're left to believe that they didn't notice her missing until AFTER your Mom had come and gone.

Think about it.
    Jon she was wearing the ring I gave her.... when were they going to give that back to your Mom?

Heartbroken, I am going to have to point out that you really do, at times, come off as creepy. I totally mean that in a supportive, coming to grips with your issues kind of way.

Thread Information