Page 16 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken.my.ass View Post
    Do you think this is Scooby Doo? Sure, Bill. Let's work together on this. I'll tell you all the details that I know and you can use that to strengthen your alibi. Golly gee Scoob! Just take the polygraph and prove me wrong.
    Nothing of what I said will change!
    I'm really starting to feel disgusted with you.
    You have my phone number.
    You can call me anytime when you're over your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Heartbroken1, this thread (and this site in general) is pretty much a large mob of grown-up women who've just about seen and heard it all.

. . . and for the love of Christ just cooperate with Julie's family.
    Hey now!

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken.my.ass View Post
    Do you think this is Scooby Doo? Sure, Bill. Let's work together on this. I'll tell you all the details that I know and you can use that to strengthen your alibi. Golly gee Scoob! Just take the polygraph and prove me wrong.
    Shit is getting real

It really is!!
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Nothing of what I said will change!
    I'm really starting to feel disgusted with you.
    You have my phone number.
    You can call me anytime when you're over your bullshit.
    And we are all disgusted with you

Stop talking shit to Julie's family you fucking weirdo.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

By the way Jon.....I really fucking hope your dad apologized to your Mom for taking that trip to Costa Rica. That woman has given everything to Julie and she was lucky to survive that night.

I hate to say it, but finding out Wild Bill reconnected with Julie just 2 weeks before she died and that their relationship ended a couple years ago puts a whole new perspective on this. The whole last person to leave the service thing combined with drive bys hoping for a glimpse through the window sounds like weird obsession to me. Sitting in her vehicle and taking a keepsake earns a ticket on the crazy train. I really wanted to believe Bill because to rob a family of their loved one is so cruel.

Bill keeps saying what Julie would want. I doubt that Julie would want her body to be missing or her family to have this added distress. I'm sure Julie would prefer the lie detector test and would disapprove of Bill using it as a big fuck you to her family.

Being a total asshole to Julies family is not being the best you can be. Take the lie detector test or give back the body. Julie was too nice to tell you to fuck off, but I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted you to have her body.

This would make a great Dr. Phil show

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    And we are all disgusted with you

Stop talking shit to Julie's family you fucking weirdo.
    Will you please stop. Let the adults talk.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I hate to say it, but finding out Wild Bill reconnected with Julie just 2 weeks before she died and that their relationship ended a couple years ago puts a whole new perspective on this. The whole last person to leave the service thing combined with drive bys hoping for a glimpse through the window sounds like weird obsession to me. Sitting in her vehicle and taking a keepsake earns a ticket on the crazy train. I really wanted to believe Bill because to rob a family of their loved one is so cruel.

Bill keeps saying what Julie would want. I doubt that Julie would want her body to be missing or her family to have this added distress. I'm sure Julie would prefer the lie detector test and would disapprove of Bill using it as a big fuck you to her family.

Being a total asshole to Julies family is not being the best you can be. Take the lie detector test or give back the body. Julie was too nice to tell you to fuck off, but I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted you to have her body.

This would make a great Dr. Phil show
    Your logic is pathetic....... and you watch Dr. Phil? Jesus..... I'm done. I need to move on.

Will you please stop. Let the adults talk.
    I have seen no proof you are an adult. If you were an adult you would take the polygraph and not use the excuse "my mommy told me not to".

See, the thing is Bill, you are not smart. You are delusional. You think people here buy your bs and they don't. I think 1 member may feel sorry for you, but that's about it.

Stop playing the victim. You aren't one, and it's gross.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I have seen no proof you are an adult. If you were an adult you would take the polygraph and not use the excuse "my mommy told me not to".

See, the thing is Bill, you are not smart. You are delusional. You think people here buy your bs and they don't. I think 1 member may feel sorry for you, but that's about it.

Stop playing the victim. You aren't one, and it's gross.
    Here's the thing about being innocent that's so awesome..... don't have to do shit.

Post after post and people are more focused on putting this on me than finding out what actually happened to Julie. Insult after insult.
    That is very sad.
    And so far everyone I've talked to has been right.

Half a dozen people have told me to drop it and walk away because it will never end.
    I don't know how to walk away from this but for my own sanity, I have to.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Here's the thing about being innocent that's so awesome..... you do whatever you can to help the investigation and completely eliminate yourself as a suspect so they can concentrate on finding out what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Here's the thing about being innocent that's so awesome..... don't have to do shit.

Post after post and people are more focused on putting this on me than finding out what actually happened to Julie. Insult after insult.
    That is very sad.
    And so far everyone I've talked to has been right.

Half a dozen people have told me to drop it and walk away because it will never end.
    I don't know how to walk away from this but for my own sanity, I have to.
    If you are so innocent and you care about the family, you would take the test. But, being the subhuman POS you are, you won't take it. And my theory is probably right as to why you won't take it.

Again you have directed the focus back to yourself playing the victim. If you took the damn test people would leave you alone. I know that's not what you want.

I feel terribly for Julie and her family, the real victims in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by trailerparktrash View Post
    Here's the thing about being innocent that's so awesome..... you do whatever you can to help the investigation and completely eliminate yourself as a suspect so they can concentrate on finding out what happened.
    Nothing is awesome about that sentence except the last 6 words.

If you are so innocent and you care about the family, you would take the test. But, being the subhuman POS you are, you won't take it. And my theory is probably right as to why you won't take it.

Again you have directed the focus back to yourself playing the victim. If you took the damn test people would leave you alone. I know that's not what you want.

I feel terribly for Julie and her family, the real victims in the case.
    Julie is the real victim.

I like you, Jon, and I'm so sorry this has happened to Julie, you, and your family. This bill guy is really obsessed and I can totally see why the focus is on him. I hope you guys get some closure on this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I like you, Jon, and I'm so sorry this has happened to Julie, you, and your family. This bill guy is really obsessed and I can totally see why the focus is on him. I hope you guys get some closure on this soon.
    The focus is on me because of what Jon told the police in the beginning. ...... and then I began to self destruct.... and I loved Julie with all my heart.

She was a truly special person.

Julie and I have broken up before but...
    Bad grammar, or?

Bad grammar, or?
    Oh no! that's a clue. Holy shit, it's been under our noses this whole time.

Aliens took her..... you solved it.

I'm done....... I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.

Oh, don't run away!

Julie is the real victim.
    Of your self serving controlling and manipulative bullshit ? Yes.

Oh, don't run away!
    I guess I should be relieved that in the midst of all the b.s., at least Obama hasn't been mentioned once.

Anyone else want to make any more jabs before I go.....I hear I have a slight lisp....
    That kinda sucks.

I don't get it but whatever.

I don't get it but whatever.
    You should watch the you tube video about that dude bitching about Starbucks coffee cups..... then you'll get it.

The focus is on me because of what Jon told the police in the beginning. ...... and then I began to self destruct.... and I loved Julie with all my heart.

She was a truly special person.

Naw, dude, the focus is on you because there is obviously something wrong with your medulla oblongata.

Did you seriously get up in the middle of the funeral and sit down next to Jon's wife when he got up to speak? That's freaking appalling.

Why don't you stop tormenting these poor people and tell them what you did with Julie's body.

The good news is, since Julie's family knows about this thread, then I'm sure the police do, too. (And I know one of the San Antonio news stations knows about it, because they sent me a PM ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information