Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Bill, how come you never answer your PM box? I wanna be your friend.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Bill, how come you never answer your PM box? I wanna be your friend.
    He's too busy hanging out with Julie.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How could I not catch up on this thread?

I'm not convinced that this new "Bill" is the real Bill, but thanks for the entertainment and keeping this thread alive. I think. The fact that they allowed Dick Tips to be part of the search kind of says it all. He obviously had pull in that community and was directly involved since it was his funeral parlor that screwed the pooch on this one he really should have just let LE and those not intimately involved in the disappearance handle it.

Also, everything Tish said. 100%.

Julie is sitting on someone's mantle under someone else's name IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He's too busy hanging out with Julie.
    I was gonna say he's too busy in his ice box to check out his DM box.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I really wish Bill would give us a conclusion to this story. If he doesn't I will never come to this thread again, meeeh.

@Boston babe.... you're a sweetheart
    You've been kind to me .... mostly and I appreciate that and yes it's the real Bill

@Nomad ... you know back in the day this was a very traumatizing thing for me and I took alot of the stupid shit people say personally.

Now I know that the most hateful people in the world are really going through some shit they don't know how to or care to handle correctly.

I'm sorry you feel the need to perpetuate your own bull shit.

@puke ...I forgot my god damn password but we will never be friends unless you can stop being an ass hat.

.... and I don't even think that's a good insult...

Ass hat....wtf is an ass hat

Conclusion is I'm waiting for the info that's coming my way.

The county and city council may be up Tipp's ass but I'm smart... and he's fucked.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBill View Post

Conclusion is I'm waiting for the info that's coming my way.

The county and city council may be up Tipp's ass but I'm smart... and he's fucked.
    I hope you're right, Bill. I really am sorry you went through this and I hope something, somewhere comes through for you, but we've been hearing this for 4 years. If the information is out there, what's taking so long? And what will the revelation of the information accomplish? Will it reveal where Julie is, or who did it? Because Dick's civil liability has been established, no? So all that's left to know is who did it and where they hid Julie.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    There was a post from Bill in the moderator queue that I just approved, so I wanted to bump this thread so you guys can see it.
    Thanks for the bump.

The family has settled for close to 4m there's now an exact mirror of cf called covid 19 reportedly killing thousands and our hillbilly town lost another body....all within a month of my last post.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...t-15248406.php

Its easy to look insane while trying to convince everyone that you aren't.
    Just as easy to cover up one lie with another lie

The family has settled for close to 4m there's now an exact mirror of cf called covid 19 reportedly killing thousands and our hillbilly town lost another body....all within a month of my last post.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...t-15248406.php

Its easy to look insane while trying to convince everyone that you aren't.
    Just as easy to cover up one lie with another lie
    Wait, what????

If they suspect a mix-up at the funeral home because of similar names, why wouldn't the funeral home just show the other family the photo of this woman and have them identify her (or not)? Seems pretty elementary.

ETA: They will blame this on COVID19.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Wait, what????

If they suspect a mix-up at the funeral home because of similar names, why wouldn't the funeral home just show the other family the photo of this woman and have them identify her (or not)? Seems pretty elementary.

ETA: They will blame this on COVID19.

Yeah...heres the thing about that...

THEY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHO SHE IS!!!

Yeah...heres the thing about that...

THEY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHO SHE IS!!!
    THAT'S insane. Bodies have a way of disappearing (and in this case, appearing!) down there in San Antonio, don't they? So now they have an extra unknown female, but where is Grandmom? Horrible that another family is going through this.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...php?source=nlp

Family of San Antonio mystery woman identify body as that of the mother they thought had been cremated

In a heartbreaking moment Wednesday, two San Antonio families recovered the remains of their deceased matriarchs — one in a casket and the other in an urn — after the bodies were somehow swapped during funeral services.

“It was a very, very, emotional day. There were a lot of tears and a lot of anguish,” said Alex Katzman, an attorney representing the family of Rosita Esquivel, who said her body was wrongly placed in a casket for the rosary of Delores Gutierrez DeLeon, 78. “It has been really hard on the family and is not the kind of shock that they are going to get over quickly.”

DeLeon’s family filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Castillo Mission Funeral Home, claiming the mortuary lost DeLeon’s body and tried to pass off another woman as that of their mother. Family members said funeral home staff couldn’t say who the woman was, at one point insisting it was DeLeon. But a check for a prominent scar proved it wasn’t DeLeon, the family claimed.

Calls to the management of Castillo Mission Funeral Home have not been returned.

The San Antonio Express-News published an article about DeLeon and posted a photo at expressnews.com of the mystery woman taken by DeLeon’s family; the family was hoping someone would identify the woman and perhaps that could help find DeLeon.

Wednesday, the family of Esquivel, who died on April 23, the same day as DeLeon, identified the mystery woman as their mother.

Katzman said Esquivel’s family gathered April 30 at a different funeral home to say goodbye to their deceased loved one, who had died from cancer April 23.

When they saw the body in the casket, however, they didn’t recognize the person there.

But Funeral Caring USA assured family members that was their loved one and that she just looked different due to the makeup, Katzman said.

So the family moved forward with the service and cremation, and received an urn of ashes.

Wednesday, six days after the funeral, a neighbor sent a news article to the family about DeLeon. Attached to the article was a photo of Rosita Esquivel lying in state.

Comparing the sequence of events later, it was determined that the day of Esquivel’s services, May 1, was the same day of DeLeon’s rosary.

When the DeLeon family members looked in the casket just before the rosary was to begin, they were adamant that it was not the body of their matriarch.

Funeral home staff insisted that the woman was DeLeon, forcing the family to check for a scar from DeLeon’s hip replacement surgery. There was no scar, said Mark Louis Greenwald, an attorney representing DeLeon’s family.

San Antonio police were called, and the family reported that the body was missing.

The family then revoked the cremation order and told the funeral home to keep the “rosary body” in a safe place so the person could be identified.

After the neighbor provided the article and photo, the Esquivel family came forward saying the body was Rosita Esquivel.

Family members went to the Castillo-Mission Funeral Home and were able to confirm it by identifying their mother’s own surgical scars, Katzman said.

The Esquivel family could only assume the urn of ashes they had been given were those of DeLeon, so they gave the urn to the DeLeon family. Funeral Caring USA was not immeidately available for comment Wednesday.

Greenwald said the event was traumatic for both families and that now one family has lost its chance of paying last respects at a viewing while the other family will have to go through another funeral.

“They (DeLeon family members) are overjoyed that they got the remains back, but it wasn’t from the help of any funeral homes,” Greenwald said. “It was because of the news and the lawyers.”

But wait. All along we've been told this is impossible. It is impossible to accidentally cremate the wrong person. I've heard it again and again in news articles and discussions about this case. IMPOSSIBLE they say..... it just had to be Bill.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread...but not all that sorry. I was curious as to the outcome of the lawsuit and case, so I looked here, at Julie Mott central. Glad that "Dick" was found liable and a judgement for $8M was levied.

For the record, my opinion has been and still is that Julie did actually get cremated, but there was some kind of big mixup and yes weird shenanigans with the casket. I really don't believe someone had JM's body, driving around like "Weekend at Bernie's." Nor do I believe some Satan-worshipper took her for sacrifice. And for all of Bill's cray-cray, which is sadly evident, I don't think he took her body and successfully hid it somewhere, even if he might have wanted to do just that.

Even embalmed bodies will decompose over time, there is no way for the average numbskull, even a crazy one, to prevent it. This whole thing was 100% the fault of the "Dick."

Poor Julie is either dispersed somewhere or is in someone else's urn, by mistake I believe. Either way she's gone and I hope her family will eventually heal from this horrible situation.

I’m sooo sorry to bump this thread AGAIN, but I’m somewhat alarmed. Considering the vast number of bodies that are sent to mortuaries every single day, I suppose a mix-up now and then isn’t considered a “pattern,” right? But Jesus-tap-dancing-Christ! Is it mostly a San Antonio thing? My brother and his wife recently retired and moved to San Antonio; would it be considered bad taste for me to give them a “heads up” on their local funeral homes? Maybe advise them to shop around? Does Consumer Reports even evaluate funeral homes?

But in all seriousness.... what if a person with, say, a strong religious belief that cremation is a sin were accidentally cremated? I’m not Catholic anymore, but back in the day cremation was a no-no. For some families, a financial settlement might be enough, but for someone with strict beliefs, a mistake such as that would be devastating. Personally, I feel a bit uncomfortable that this kind of mistake happens EVER, and I’m not all that religious. What’s to prevent mortuaries from just handing out generic mammalian ashes willy-nilly? Are there any legal safeguards? Is there any way for a cremated body to be IDed? DNA testing? Anything?
    Also, a quick shoutout to Bill, who’s probably feeling (somewhat) vindicated right now. Even a bit smug, perhaps? Well played, Bill, well played.

Bill, revive this thread. MDS is getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Bill, revive this thread. MDS is getting boring.
    He's too busy chilling with Julie's corpse.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Doesn?t he have a kid and a family now?

Sorry..kinda? For bumping this.

New here, came from seeing the viral video on tiktok.

Umm has anyone seen his new SoundCloud songs? Same name, new account, one of the same followers.. I?m assuming it?s him. Anything throw you off?

Also wanted to say I?ve been reading for hours and only got to page 12 so far😅

Quote Originally Posted by salemvvitch View Post

Umm has anyone seen his new SoundCloud songs? Same name, new account, one of the same followers.. I?m assuming it?s him. Anything throw you off?

Also wanted to say I?ve been reading for hours and only got to page 12 so far��
    What viral video?

Quote Originally Posted by salemvvitch View Post

Also wanted to say I?ve been reading for hours and only got to page 12 so far��
    Welcome! By far one of the craziest threads on here so enjoy. Haven't paid much attention to Bill in a while. I'm sure he hasn't changed much.

Julie is sadly sitting on someone's mantle somewhere under a different name IMHO.

ETA: Don't feel bad for bumping it. If this story was on Tik Tok somewhere, we'll inevitably get more traffic in this thread. It happens every year or so when the story gets run somewhere since this entertaining thread comes up in the searches.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-22-2021 at 07:18 AM.

@caughtpodcast on tiktok

Bostonbabe - hi there! I?m not sure what to think on the whole situation. Both sides seem sus to me but like I said, I?ve only made it through 12 pages so far. Haha glad you guys are still active here though!

Does anyone know Bill's fb?

Thread Information