Page 14 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

I still don't know what the fuck to think about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm serious

It's so far fetched
    that I'm surprised so many of you truly believe it lol. I admit that probably a part of him enjoys people thinking it's him though. Attention is attention.

That's what police told Elena's family for seven years

Apologies to Julie's family, but after listening to those conversations I can restrain myself no longer

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I cannot rep you again, Blighted, but have to say you have made my night.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I can't rep sbs, but thank you for posting that! Homeboy is nuttier than squirrel shit. It's sooooooo obvious that she did not want to be talking to him.

And Deb, your gif made me lol as usual but I can't rep you yet either.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

[QUOTE=songbirdsong;3663315]Did you know Julie?

No I've just been following this case pretty closely

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The GIF queen. You definitely posted the meme that showed the same exact face I made when Boston made her statement. Sorry Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by therarexception View Post

No I've just been following this case pretty closely
    Awesome! It's a doozy, that's for sure. Welcome to MDS.

So working on my next theory.

It seems really odd to me that he was the last one to spend time alone withi her. In my (limited) experience, parents or spouses are usually the last ones to go, the last ones to say their goodbyes. I have a feeling that he kind of stayed out of sight waiting for everyone to leave so HE would have that honor. Just another way of possessing her. I bet they thought he had already left. Because if my daughter had a stalker, no way would he be given the honor (not the word I'm looking for, but close) of being the last one.

He said an employee locked the front door after letting him out, but he also said that the back of the building was all doors. Maybe he snuck right back in before the back doors were locked, then hid there until the coast was clear. If there were only 3-4 employees, it wouldn't be too difficult to stay out of sight. And really he could have got her out then...I think employees would assume that if the closed casket was still in the hallway, the body was still in it. They wouldn't necessarily open it and take a peek just to be sure, not until the following morning when they noticed it felt light or whatever.

Every time I read this thread I get more and more pissed, especially after listening to that phone call. She was too nice to just blow him off like anyone else would, and this is how he repays her. And then he has the nerve to come here and say that he thinks Julie would be laughing if she could see what was going on? Heartbroken, my ass. Heartbreaking is the toll these shenanigans are taking on her poor family.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 11-13-2015 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Quotes gone fucky
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's the thing. Who ever claimed he was a stalker in the first place? Nobody ever said he was except you guys.

If he was TRULY a stalker, why was Julie's family Facebook friends with him? Even Julie's best friend commented sweetly on a photo he posted after her death. It was the cops that called him "obsessed" and you guys that claim that he's a stalker.

ETA: And before you say "driving by her old house", that only happened after her body went missing. I had a stalker and I can tell you, I wouldn't answer his call much less talk to him over the phone that long and I assure you, my Family and friends wouldn't be FB friends with him. He definitely wouldn't be allowed at my funeral.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-13-2015 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Here's the biggest part of it. And before anyone gives me shit for taking the time to do this, transcription is like 75% of my job. I'm not a total no-life-having loser, just fast

B: And, um, when she met me she said, she just recently admitted that, um, she broke up with him to be with me or whatever. I don't know if there's, like, a hundred percent truth to that or whatever.

J: That she broke up with him [inaudible]?

B: She said that she left him partly because of me.

J: Hmm.

[SILENCE]

B: Go back to what you were saying. You said that I only want to be with her because I don't want to be alone and she only wants to be with me for sexual reasons.

x x x

B: So...how does it end? I just call it, that's how it ends? [silence]

J: Uh. You...just suck it up and be strong, or you get somebody else.

J: ...her, and [inaudible] don't wanna be alone.

B: Yeah. Don't you think there's other things I could do to not feel so lonely?

x x x

B: I get it. Well, what do you think will happen to Jeannine (sp)? [silence]

J: Uh. [long pause] I guess she would be fine if she just stops talking to you.

B: If she stops talking to me, she'll be fine?

J: Mm-hmm.

B: I agree.

J: [inaudible] I feel like both of y'all have kind of the same problem, where you're in the relationship more than she is.

B: Yeah. [silence] Well, what advice would you give her to just, to, like, well let's say that she looks at me as if I'm like a drug for her, you know. And it's something she just needs to quit. What, what advice would you have given her?

J: I don't know. She said that she's wanting me to die, so I don't have any really good advice for her.

B: [laughs; silence] She said that she wanted you to die. That you couldn't die soon enough. You couldn't, you couldn't die soon enough. I don't know anybody who would ever say some shit like that. [laughs] That's fucked up. [silence] Anyway, what are you doing? Are you eating?

J: I'm eating ice.

B: Yeah. Your favorite.

J: Hmm?

B: I said, yeah, your favorite. [pause] She's jealous of you and I, you know.

J: I don't know why.

B: Because we get along, and she knows that. Even though you and I broke up, she, she says things like, she's like, 'Because you used to stick your penis inside her.'

J: [crunching ice]

B: [laughs] That doesn't gross you out a little bit?

J: It does, I guess. It's just weird.

B: [laughs hysterically] It's gross? When she's like, 'Because you used to stick your penis inside her,' I'm like, ew, ew, Julie penis. I don't, I don't think--

J: Whatever.

B: I don't think if you're--

J: You're the one who had sex with her.

B: What?

J: I said, you're the one who had sex with her.

B: I don't, well, the point is that I don't...There was a time, Julie, that I had a hard time getting over you, and now? [laughs] You're, uh, I can't, I can't think of you like that.

[No response]

B: Does that make sense?

J: What? [crunching ice]

B: Will you stop eating ice for, like, a second?

[silence]

B: [laughs hysterically] Like, doesn't the thought of sex with me kinda gross you out a little bit?

J: [long pause] Yeah.

B: [laughs hysterically] That's funny.

J: [crunching ice, louder]

B: Seriously?

J: Huh?

B: Are you, are you almost done chewing ice?

J: [pause] The thought of sex with me grosses you out?

B: No, it doesn't gross me out. It's just that I don't think of you like that...any more. I love you, Julie, and I love you in a very different level of that.

x x x

B: It grosses me out because I really do love you, but we're a little bit past the point of the fucking earth in what we are.

x x x

B: No, it's not about me being stupid. I'm actually pretty smart. It's about, you get one chance on this planet. You get one opportunity, you know, and regardless of what you think, um. I think the way that I do, and you think the way that you do. And, um, there's no difference really, between right and wrong.

J: Whoa.

B: Don't you think that? Like--

J: No, I don't.

B: You being you, don't you think that, like, at the end of the day...there's a little bit of a gray area between the right and the wrong?

J: [long pause] No.

B: Really. [silence] Interesting.

x x x

B: Yeah. [silence] You gonna call me if you can't sleep?

J: No.

B: Will you lie to me and say that you will?

J: Yes. Sure. I will call you if I can't sleep.

B: I appreciate that. Good night, Julie.

- - -

So basically he calls her and tells her that his stripper girlfriend wishes Julie would die. And then LOLs because who would say such a thing, when really the question here is: who would TELL you if someone said such a thing about you? He was trying to make her jealous. You'd have to be an idiot to play that conversation back to your romantic partner, what with all the "I love you and what we have is more special than anything on this planet and by the way let's talk about us having sex." Because that would TOTALLY be the kind of thing to replay for your jealous girlfriend.

It kind of reminds me of my ex husband. I could say something and his mind translated it into what he wanted to hear. You learn their ways and you try not to say anything that they will turn into you loving them and pining for them. What I see in this convo (thanks for transcribing!) is him trying to get her to 1. be jealous over this new stripper chick and b. agree with him that if they (him and J) bumped fuzzies it would be okay because it's a grey area. She didn't fall for it which leads me to think she was just tired of him and these convos. I doubt there was a murderous new GF who wanted J dead, she may have been real but her jealous julia penis side is all him trying to get a reaction of love from J. My ex did this all the time and it's clear as a picture to me.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

B: And, um, when she met me she said, she just recently admitted that, um, she broke up with him to be with me or whatever. I don't know if there's, like, a hundred percent truth to that or whatever.

J: That she broke up with him [inaudible]?

B: She said that she left him partly because of me.

J: Hmm.

[SILENCE]

B: Go back to what you were saying. You said that I only want to be with her because I don't want to be alone and she only wants to be with me for sexual reasons.

x x x

B: So...how does it end? I just call it, that's how it ends? [silence]

J: Uh. You...just suck it up and be strong, or you get somebody else.

J: ...her, and [inaudible] don't wanna be alone.

B: Yeah. Don't you think there's other things I could do to not feel so lonely?

x x x

B: I get it. Well, what do you think will happen to Jeannine (sp)? [silence]

J: Uh. [long pause] I guess she would be fine if she just stops talking to you.

B: If she stops talking to me, she'll be fine?

J: Mm-hmm.

B: I agree.

J: [inaudible] I feel like both of y'all have kind of the same problem, where you're in the relationship more than she is.

B: Yeah. [silence] Well, what advice would you give her to just, to, like, well let's say that she looks at me as if I'm like a drug for her, you know. And it's something she just needs to quit. What, what advice would you have given her?

J: I don't know. She said that she's wanting me to die, so I don't have any really good advice for her.

B: [laughs; silence] She said that she wanted you to die. That you couldn't die soon enough. You couldn't, you couldn't die soon enough. I don't know anybody who would ever say some shit like that. [laughs] That's fucked up. [silence] Anyway, what are you doing? Are you eating?

J: I'm eating ice.

B: Yeah. Your favorite.

J: Hmm?

B: I said, yeah, your favorite. [pause] She's jealous of you and I, you know.

J: I don't know why.

B: Because we get along, and she knows that. Even though you and I broke up, she, she says things like, she's like, 'Because you used to stick your penis inside her.'

J: [crunching ice]

B: [laughs] That doesn't gross you out a little bit?

J: It does, I guess. It's just weird.

B: [laughs hysterically] It's gross? When she's like, 'Because you used to stick your penis inside her,' I'm like, ew, ew, Julie penis. I don't, I don't think--

J: Whatever.

B: I don't think if you're--

J: You're the one who had sex with her.

B: What?

J: I said, you're the one who had sex with her.

B: I don't, well, the point is that I don't...There was a time, Julie, that I had a hard time getting over you, and now? [laughs] You're, uh, I can't, I can't think of you like that.

[No response]

B: Does that make sense?

J: What? [crunching ice]

B: Will you stop eating ice for, like, a second?

[silence]

B: [laughs hysterically] Like, doesn't the thought of sex with me kinda gross you out a little bit?

J: [long pause] Yeah.

B: [laughs hysterically] That's funny.

J: [crunching ice, louder]

B: Seriously?

J: Huh?

B: Are you, are you almost done chewing ice?

J: [pause] The thought of sex with me grosses you out?

B: No, it doesn't gross me out. It's just that I don't think of you like that...any more. I love you, Julie, and I love you in a very different level of that.

x x x

B: It grosses me out because I really do love you, but we're a little bit past the point of the fucking earth in what we are.

x x x

B: No, it's not about me being stupid. I'm actually pretty smart. It's about, you get one chance on this planet. You get one opportunity, you know, and regardless of what you think, um. I think the way that I do, and you think the way that you do. And, um, there's no difference really, between right and wrong.

J: Whoa.

B: Don't you think that? Like--

J: No, I don't.

B: You being you, don't you think that, like, at the end of the day...there's a little bit of a gray area between the right and the wrong?

J: [long pause] No.

B: Really. [silence] Interesting.

x x x

B: Yeah. [silence] You gonna call me if you can't sleep?

J: No.

B: Will you lie to me and say that you will?

J: Yes. Sure. I will call you if I can't sleep.

B: I appreciate that. Good night, Julie.

- - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's the thing. Who ever claimed he was a stalker in the first place? Nobody ever said he was except you guys.

If he was TRULY a stalker, why was Julie's family Facebook friends with him? Even Julie's best friend commented sweetly on a photo he posted after her death. It was the cops that called him "obsessed" and you guys that claim that he's a stalker.

ETA: And before you say "driving by her old house", that only happened after her body went missing. I had a stalker and I can tell you, I wouldn't answer his call much less talk to him over the phone that long and I assure you, my Family and friends wouldn't be FB friends with him. He definitely wouldn't be allowed at my funeral.
    I used the word stalker loosely, but you're right, that isn't the best label. He doesn't seem to have that potential for violence, not really the peek-in-your-window type.

"Obsessed drug addict off his self-important rocker" is a better way of stating it.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I used the word stalker loosely, but you're right, that isn't the best label. He doesn't seem to have that potential for violence, not really the peek-in-your-window type.

"Obsessed drug addict off his self-important rocker" is a better way of stating it.
    Agreed. Definitely needs some help and I understand the term being used loosely. Just in this instance, I think that only drives people's POV to label him instantly guilty and if he really didn't take her, that's pretty devastating. Like anyone else, being mentally ill or having a personality disorder shouldn't be an instant stigma.

If he DID take her, then fuck him. But I guess the best way to describe my defending him would be to look at it as me trying to reel people in a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Yeah he's just a weirdo that made up a girlfriend, pretended to NOT be obsessed with his ex by insulting her sexually all while holding her hostage on the phone for no reason other than to mess with her head.

I don't know why anyone hasn't mentioned this, but the right or wrong part of the convo concerned me the most.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah he's just a weirdo that made up a girlfriend, pretended to NOT be obsessed with his ex by insulting her sexually all while holding her hostage on the phone for no reason other than to mess with her head.

I don't know why anyone hasn't mentioned this, but the right or wrong part of the convo concerned me the most.
    Yep. And he seemed pretty surprised that she disagreed about right vs wrong. That stood out to me, too.

Greetings all. I?m Julie?s brother. My family and I have been monitoring this site for a little while now. I just wanted to come on here because I know this is one of Bill?s outlets and no doubt will be reading this.

Bill,
    Stop being such a chicken shit and take the polygraph that you originally agreed to take on 8/16. It?s been 3 months. Your constant flip flopping of ?I?ll take the polygraph? to ?No, my mom doesn?t want me to take it? is getting on everyone?s last nerves. And now you want us to believe that you?ll take it but have a local news station do it opposed to SAPD? Enough of your bullshit lies. Everyone knows you didn?t hire private investigators. I mean, come on. Why would you hire private detectives in Austin when the crime occurred in San Antonio? Doesn?t make sense. Just take the polygraph with SAPD. If you pass, they can move on from you as the suspect. Hell, you said yourself, it?s inadmissible in court. What do you have to lose?

Whoa, was wondering when her brother would show up.

Bill hasn't been here for a while, well, at least not posted for some time. Wonder if he is reading all this and just not replying to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Bruh, this shit is straight out of a movie.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

Awwwwww shittttttttttttt!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Bill reactivated his FB and bro called him out on his bullshit.

Reading through all that I'm honestly starting to wonder if maybe ol Bill DOESN'T have Julie, but is leading her family on just to simply fuck with them.

One thing I do know for sure, Bill is a cunt.

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Hello

It is such a shame that this has happened to you and your family. An awful situation after you have had to deal with Julie's passing. I can't imagine how you and your family are feeling.

It is also a damn shame you are now having to deal with this self absorbed childish moron. I don't believe a word he he has said.

He'll only do a polygraph at a news station? That is laughable and again shows how selfish and self absorbed he is.

He is so full of shit it is beyond ridiculous.

Sorry your family has to deal with him. He sucks.

I am putting all heartbroken's posts in quotes in case he tries to delete them. May take a few posts, so bear with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    It's been a breath of fresh air to read this thread...

Let me start out by saying that it's me.....I'm the "obsessed" man.

We dated for almost 6 years and met on facebook. We talked for two years before ever meeting and I instantly fell in love with her.
    Through out our relationship, I was at odds with her family. I had a tough time finding steady work while trying to make it in the real estate business and we weren't getting much help from either of our families. There's a sense of bitterness from her friends since our relationship really caused them to grow apart. Most of her friends she knew from childhood and all throughout high school but I was her whole life.......and I hadn't realized it until it was too late.

I fell into a horrible depression and was starting to abuse adderall just to get out of bed in the morning. I was working from 4am to midnight at two jobs that were across town from each other and I rode the bus for 4 hours total every day just to commute. I couldn't afford getting my eyes examined to pass my driving test in order to start driving again. If you've ever lived in San Antonio, it's like living in Mexico with paved streets....once you get into a hole there it's hard to get out with no support system in place. Neither one of our families was jumping in to help and I was too stubborn to ask for it.
    I really wanted to have kids and we had stopped being intimate for almost half of our relationship. She stopped taking care of herself and she was in fact extremely depressed as well.

We started to fight every time we were around each other.
    It finally came to a point when we had decided that it'd be best that she go back home and be with family.

Her family was living in a house that I found for them when Dick Tips fired her father from being his private pilot.
    Dick tips was known as Dick "head" Tips around the house.....nobody liked that fucking asshole.

Now it's fucking beyond me why they would choose to use his services but...whatever.
    Anyway here is what we really know.....
    The service started at noon on the 15th and ended a little after 1pm.

A couple things freaked me the fuck out/ bothered me during the funeral.
    1 ....the Dad didn't say one word to me......not that surprising but what is surprising is that he would take a trip to Costa rica weeks after she was found passed out in her room with extremely life threateningly low blood sugar.
    It's amazing that she survived that episode. Why would he do something like that and think any less of me....fine.... I'm just venting a little.
    2. The crying usher......I sat in the pew closed to the front right section next to her family.
    The usher standing to our immediate right was crying during the funeral......he was not related to the family nor did anyone know him.
    3. Richard Garcia. the funeral director spoke with Julies Mother immediately after the service (before everyone left) to discuss the steps in the funeral process to follow.....odd considering that that should have been handled way ahead of time and not in front of everyone else.

I was the last person to leave and there were approximately 3 - 4 employees still there. One of whom was a female that locked the front door behind me as I left.
    No the crematorium is not onsite.
    It's at Mission park South where she was supposed to be moved on the 17th.
    I left around 1:30pm
    The crime is said to have happened between 130 and 430 pm
    There are no cameras on site with the exception of a industrial complex next door with one disabled camera...Dick head Tips has yet to put up cameras to this day.
    The coffin has been said to have been "tampered with" "opened improperly" and "broken into"....which really doesn't mean shit to me because it was a service coffin for those to be cremated.

There were fresh tire tracks in the grass and tire marks to the rear of the building on the South end opposite the side of cherry ridge but not near the back doors. The tire tracks looked as though the vehicle made a u-turn on the grassy side of the back alley.
    The back side of the building is pretty much all doors.
    According to her brother she was placed in one of three rooms and the funeral home "is not very big" according to him.
    When I was there having my 15 minutes with her after not seeing her for 2 years....I can easily say that it was extremely quiet in the building.
    I've emphasized to him that if the place is that small.....someone should have heard something or seen something. The back side is mostly garage doors.

He's adamant that the funeral didn't make a mistake and that no one that works there did this.

I don't know why he defends the funeral home to no end.
    I don't know why he won't tell me what evidence proves it was from the outside.
    I don't know why the fuck they would go to public parks or why the press would be called to his dog and pony shows but not actual HR dogs trained professionals.

I do know that Tips offered the exact same dollar amount for an award about an hour after I posted the same exact reward on my facebook page.
    I will be filing a complaint with the funeral homes licensing board and since I've been stirring the pot on the Mission Park Facebook page, they've deleted every single one of their post.

It's a law that the funeral home must secure the body in a location inaccessible to the public.
    Regardless of whether it was a mistake in transport, an outsider or an employee.....I will do what it takes to make sure they pull his license.

I loved Julie very much. She became my best friend in these last two years and I'm truly blessed to have known her.
    She was an absolutely pure soul. She never said anything bad about anyone. Never complained. All she had was love for this world.
    She loved horses and when she road it was with such dedication and passion that it was as if nothing else mattered for those brief moments.
    She had complete control of her horse and "Bling bling Benny" would not let anyone else touch him.

I did not take her but everyday I will take what she taught me and try to be a better man.
    Please keep this discussion going. The more facts that get out there and the more people know, the closer we can get to finding out what really happened.
    I never said that she was left in a hallway overnight but I've heard that as well...

as far as the loudmouth misdirection comment....yes fuck yes it's misdirection. Why would and how would he assume that it was me when I've never met Dick Tips. He'd have to go off of what the family said and I'm sure he ran with it with excitement.

After the funeral I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes balling my eyes out and contemplating my entire existence......then I bought some weed, smoked until I couldn't remember Math and went to visit my Grandparents. My grandmother just found out she had a tumor so....figured it'd be great to spend time with her while I was in town....I live in Austin.

I then went to Sam Ash to visit a friend and then went to Logans for lunch with my parents.
    I made the comment while we were eating that I'd leave flowers on her grave every year for her birthday.
    My parents looked at me strange and said.....she's gone......she's going to be cremated.

That was a moment of realization to me....she was not just gone .......but gone gone.........even typing this brings tears to my eyes.

The cops ran with my parents statement that I was beside myself when I had heard that she was going to be cremated.

They grilled me for 2 hours and walked my Grandparents property for 6 hours with hr dogs, checked my car and my house in Austin.

After we ate I drove back to Austin and sat in the parking lot of some bar calling anyone who would have a drink with me.......no one answered so I shut my phone off again and drove my self home into a pit of more self destruction.

I got a text from my Mom after I woke up on Sunday around....I don't know 2pm and it said...."▣▣▣ call me Julie is missing".
    I assumed it was a mistype or old text that didn't come through....I just didn't know what to think of it so I went back to bed...
    I woke up again around 6 and checked my voicemail......18 missed calls......"▣▣▣▣ this is Detective ▣▣▣▣ please call me as soon as possible"
    I then called my Mom and I could barely understand her.....I've never heard my Mom ever sound so distraught.
    "▣▣▣▣ someone broke into the funeral home and took Julie........"
    Me: Oh my god my....this can't be real
    Mom: "▣▣▣▣▣ ....listen to me.....they think it's you"

I then called the detective and Austin pd were at my house within minutes after I had given them my address.

Anyway, since the start of this I've lost my job, my phone, wrecked my car and I've probably pissed off everyone of Julies friends and family members by stirring the pot.

I couldn't give less of a shit about any of that.......number one priority is finding out what happened.

I'd love for someone that works there to actually speak out about how things went down.
    Someone must fucking know something.

Two -

Just realized that sounded all out of order...

funeral
    Sat in my car...
    Bought weed..
    Grandparents
    Logans
    drove to Austin...sat in some bar parking lot
    went to sleep...
    Woke up and heard the news....called parents...called detectives.
    Travis county showed up and ran search
    ....Monday was when I drove down to work with detectives and walk my grandparents property....

I know it doesn't really matter because I didn't fucking take her but.....just clarifying things.
    I think that's exactly what happen.
    The thought of someone going in there in the middle of the day...going straight to where every she was and taking her out of there with no one seeing or hearing anything.......complete bullshit.
    Yep...as you can imagine being born terminally ill forever changes you and everyone around you....

She's always been interested in stuff that just grosses me out.
    Blood alone freaks me out but Julie was one of those people that would YouTube cyst removals....

Ironically she was terrified of roaches though.

When I met her she was an assistant to a dental hygienist........bleeeccck!

Anyway, yeah....with the treatment she'd received from hospitals and doctors I'm sure she's starring down at us all now laughing her ass off and saying "figures".

CF is not very well known to the average nurse so you can imagine how her experience has been.

Imagine going in because you have 20% usage of your lungs and it takes 4 hours just for the referral to hit the pharmacy.
    4 years ago we broke a lease to live on a ranch because we were offered a free house to live in while she trained horses. She hurt her back and doctors were more focused on handling the pain than fixing problem.

I'm sure most of you can see where I'm going with this.

She had quit the pain patch in order to even be considered for a transplant but the pain was too unbearable.

She decided the lungs should go to a healthier person.

....I've never prayed before in my life but now I have a reason.
    Suffice it to say she was a fan of this site as well.

Jon Mott
    For the record, regardless of what you may read on Facebook or anywhere else, my baby sister Julie was stolen from the funeral home. She wasn't moved or misplaced by the funeral home. She was stolen by a very selfish person or persons. We don't know who did it but we will find out. We will get her back. And the person or persons will be dealt with accordingly.
    Comments
    ME: How do you know for sure that the funeral home didn't fuck up? Don't you think that all avenues should be explored?
    Jon Mott
    It's been almost two months, all avenues have been explored.
    ME: What about the former police officer Jim Wilbourn? he was moved the same day Julie was.
    Jon Mott
    Are you referring to Jimmy Willborn who's funeral was on the 14th and was buried on the 14th?
    ME: I read different
    Jon Mott
    Where? It's in his obit
    ME: Regardless, I've filed a complaint with the licensing board. They will run an internal investigation.
    Jon Mott
    Jon Mott Maybe the funeral home wasn't as secure as it should have been but they didn't lose her. All evidence points to her being stolen. Did you receive a complaint number from the TFSC?
    ME: Sure.....? I'll get it too you asap.
    ME: On the road right now.
    Jon Mott
    I just had a conversation with the owner of Mission Park, they would have been notified of a complaint within 24 to 48 hours. Yet they haven't heard anything. When did you file this complaint?
    ..............Sub Comment
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ME: I wonder why Dick Tips is being called a "friend of the family". You guys have never said one good thing about him in the entire time I've known you.
    Jon Mott
    You're right. For a time that's the way it was. But people change. Situations change. People learn to put differences aside. I'm wondering why that has anything to do with finding Julie?
    ME: It couldn't have been long before the funeral that there were "differences" and I'm wondering why you would choose to have the funeral there in the first place....and I'm saying this with the utmost respect for you and your family. Also, why hell was the press at his "dog and pony"shows he calls searches and not actual HR dogs and trained professionals?
    Jon Mott
    When you walk into your daughter's room to find her dead and you know someone in the funeral business, wouldn't you call him? It's not a good time to dwell on the past. As for the searches, the reason the press was there the first time was due to us finding a body. The second was to raise awareness that we haven't given up. But there have been many others that the press wasn't there for.
    ME: Dick head Tips would have been the last person I would have called. He's already shown how little he cares about the welfare of your family. Not to mention that funeral home has half a dozen suites for damages within the last 10 years. Jon I love you like a brother and we're going to get through this.
    Jon Mott
    You're right ▓▓▓▓▓, we are going to get through this. And when we find out who did this, he's going to jail. And I hope he gets ass raped.
    [/SIZE]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information