Page 135 of 152 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    -Says the funeral home is hiding behind him because of Republican ties?

there's the Bill we know
    Mental illness-illogical thinking

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemChick View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Also I don't understand why he would compare himself going back to the funeral home with the man who hit his uncle with the car - why compare yourself to someone who is guilty? I don't think he thought that one through...
    Mental illness-illogical thinking

Quote Originally Posted by 3chordvalentine View Post
    The glass case thing makes me think of Rosalia Lombardo. Her mummified remains are nearly 100 years old, yet she still simply appears to be sleeping.

Rosalia Lombardo CT investigation
    Wikipedia

I wonder if Bill purchased any sort of chemicals shortly after the disappearance...
    Isn?t Stalin preserved under glass as well? I find that odd. To each his own.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So the funeral home:

1. Hadn't changed the alarm code in 22 years.
    2. Had the type of locks and keys the same for a decade and they were the type of keys that you can duplicate.

FFS. Even my clients have those "Do not duplicate" keys and they're not even handling people's loved ones and property.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Isn?t Stalin preserved under glass as well? I find that odd. To each his own.
    It's Lenin who they have on display. And he just looks well preserved. Alot of his body has been replaced wth plastics and other shit, and all internal organs removed.

Finally got around to watching that FB live - wow, what even. It's almost like that OJ book "If I Did It". Yikes.

I loved the reporters trashing him after they thought they were disconnected lmfaooo

Oh wow. This is weird.

The jury hearing the case involving the disappearance of a woman’s body heard her ex-boyfriend repeatedly invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination Friday.

On a videotaped deposition, Bill Wilburn personally and through an attorney declined to answer any and all questions posed to him regarding his ex-girlfriend, Julie Mott, whose body went missing from Mission Park North Funeral Chapel North on Cherry Ridge in August 2015 before she was to be cremated.

“On the advice of my attorney, I am not going to answer,” Wilburn said to each query related to whether he took Mott’s body, knows who did or knows and where it could be.

MPII, which does business as Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries, is being sued by Timothy and Sharlotte Mott for gross negligence in the disappearance of their daughter’s remains.

Funeral home owner Robert “Dick” Tips, and his wife, Kristin, company president, have said they did nothing wrong. They also have alleged throughout the trial that Wilburn had motive to take Julie Mott’s body because he was “obsessed” with calling and texting her before she died and he disapproved of her being cremated.

The company also alleges Timothy Mott told Dick Tips that “Bill stole her,” a statement Michael Hoffman Jr. testified he witnessed while Tips notified Mott in a speaker phone conversation after they discovered the body was gone.

The Wilburn deposition was the last thing the jury saw before both sides rested their cases in a civil trial that has lasted nearly three weeks.

After the jury was excused, Judge Norma Gonzales allowed testimony from defense witness Nancy Powell, a funeral director at a business not connected to Mission Park, who told the court that three months after Julie Mott’s body disappeared, she received two calls from a man asking for ways to preserve a body, including placing it in a glass case.

Judge Norma Gonzales denied defense’s motion to have the jury hear the testimony, saying it was not admissible because of unfair surprise.

Closing arguments are expected to begin Tuesday in the 131st Civil District Court, presided by Gonzales.
    https://m.mysanantonio.com/news/loca...n-12584867.php

Bill isn't looking to innocent right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    What he says at 3 minutes is quite interesting. I don't think he realizes what he said, lol.

Also, he keeps calling it a "crime." I thought he was pushing the "mistake" narrative these days. Guess he changed his mind again.

His girlfriend's comments seemed to have disappeared from the video. Hmm.

And what's with the eye wiggles? Drugs?

From today:

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...n-12584872.php

Yeah at 3 minutes he was talking in circles. I tried to keep up as best I could:

Reporter: What is your reaction knowing that Mission Park Funeral Home is [unintelligible]

Bill: ummmm. it's... it's something that I -- er -- personally. Uh. I obviously took it very personally. Um. Uh. You know, honestly, the whole time that I've known Julie, that -- I thought it was Julie and I against the world. So. To, kind of imagine anybody else having any thought about having anything to do with this is just -- unbelievable to me. Um.. I dont -- I can't imagine anybody doing something like this at all. So for them to blame it on me and then go looking into random parks to find her, those are all the symptoms or the actions that someone would take to lead them away from where the crime actually happened. Um. There was this one time that i had to go, uh, babysit my mom's dogs (and, uh, she doesn't know this but..) I tried to take the dogs to Austin with me and one of them jumped out of the car. We spent like maybe two months looking for that dog and I tried my hardest to keep them away from the house because i knew that that's not at all where the dog was but that's where the crime happend. So, instictively i think it's anybody's instinct to lead them away from where the crime actually happened. Nobody's talking about the building and the structure, how anybody could actually go in there and do something like that. They actually remodeled Mission Park within, like, weeks after this all happened...........

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee77 View Post
    Yeah at 3 minutes he was talking in circles. I tried to keep up as best I could:

Reporter: What is your reaction knowing that Mission Park Funeral Home is [unintelligible]

Bill: ummmm. it's... it's something that I -- er -- personally. Uh. I obviously took it very personally. Um. Uh. You know, honestly, the whole time that I've known Julie, that -- I thought it was Julie and I against the world. So. To, kind of imagine anybody else having any thought about having anything to do with this is just -- unbelievable to me. Um.. I dont -- I can't imagine anybody doing something like this at all. So for them to blame it on me and then go looking into random parks to find her, those are all the symptoms or the actions that someone would take to lead them away from where the crime actually happened. Um. There was this one time that i had to go, uh, babysit my mom's dogs (and, uh, she doesn't know this but..) I tried to take the dogs to Austin with me and one of them jumped out of the car. We spent like maybe two months looking for that dog and I tried my hardest to keep them away from the house because i knew that that's not at all where the dog was but that's where the crime happend. So, instictively i think it's anybody's instinct to lead them away from where the crime actually happened. Nobody's talking about the building and the structure, how anybody could actually go in there and do something like that. They actually remodeled Mission Park within, like, weeks after this all happened...........
    What the fucking fuck??!?? Serifuckingously??

'Tha hell does that dog story have any relevance at all?

I applaud the patience you had to transcribe that. It was a struggle for me to just follow along while watching.

Is he saying the dog went missing around the area of the funeral home? So he didn't go there to look for it because that's where the "crime" happened?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Is he saying the dog went missing around the area of the funeral home? So he didn't go there to look for it because that's where the "crime" happened?
    I honestly have no fucking clue.....

No. I *think* he was trying to say that the funeral home people were leading searches away from the funeral home because it was the "scene of the crime" and they wanted to distract from that. He was comparing it to the time he lost his mom's dog and kept trying to get people to not look at his house because that's where he lost the dog, therefore the "scene of the crime". Or something.

No. I *think* he was trying to say that the funeral home people were leading searches away from the funeral home because it was the "scene of the crime" and they wanted to distract from that. He was comparing it to the time he lost his mom's dog and kept trying to get people to not look at his house because that's where he lost the dog, therefore the "scene of the crime". Or something.
    That is one of the dumbest comparisons I've ever heard anyone make.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    It's Lenin who they have on display. And he just looks well preserved. Alot of his body has been replaced wth plastics and other shit, and all internal organs removed.
    Lenin Stalin Putin... at least I was in the right country! Lol Right country, wrong dictator. Thx for the info Jumaki.

That's dumb even with the translation. Losing a dog isn't a crime and lost dogs never hang out at the place they were lost from so it wouldn't make sense to look there. Unless bill murdered the dog at his home and said he lost it, in which case, yeah, he probably wouldn't want them looking there.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Oh Billy. It appears the crazy train is still making daily stops in his station. Just when I start giving him some credit for trying to pull himself together he has to go spewing his crazy again.

Anyone else think we need to start a daily head count of his mother's pets? Fluffy? here Shaggy? here Spot? .... Spot? oh shit where's Spot? we'd better go check Billy's apartment. "gosh damn it Bill, this is why we can't have furry things"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! The Mott family has been awarded $8 million in the lawsuit against Mission Park North!

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...hp?ipid=brkbar

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen112202 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! The Mott family has been awarded $8 million in the lawsuit against Mission Park North!

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...hp?ipid=brkbar
    Yay! They deserve it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yay! They deserve it.
    Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. However, I wonder if Bill wants some of that dough too.

Snipped from article linked above:

Sharlotte and Timothy Mott weren?t in court Tuesday to hear a jury award them $8 million after they found a San Antonio funeral home was negligent in the loss of their daughter?s body before she was to be cremated in 2015.

Timothy Mott was at home, recuperating from a mild heart attack that occurred Friday following a grueling, nearly three-week trial in the civil suit filed against MPII Inc., which does business as Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries.
    Even though they won their civil suit, this is a sad reminder of what this entire ordeal has done to Julie?s loved ones. 😪

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm delighted. Dick Tips is obviously a smarmy asswipe that ran a hack funeral home. Losing a shipment of tomatoes is one thing, losing people's loved ones (multiple times) is a whole other thing. You'd think after the first time he'd straighten out his business practices, but nope. He didn't even take care of the basics like the alarm and keys and he flat out lied about using outside services.

Can you imagine how MANY people throughout 2 decades have had that alarm code? Forget stealing bodies, they could go in there and steal any number of people's jewelry and personal property. Fucknut.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information