Page 133 of 152 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Billy boy is live on HLN right now!

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemChick View Post
    Billy boy is live on HLN right now!

I missed it! What did he say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    He's about to come back on right now....same old blathering and avoiding questions. He loved Julie, he was going to marry her....when asked why he stayed after everyone else left, he claimed he was upset and praying. Something about getting hit by a car as a child and the man who did it returning to the scene? IDK but tune in! He's back on in just a minute - not sure if its a continuation or just them replaying what they did earlier.

Oh, he also mentioned that he had spoken to Julie shortly before she died and she had forgiven him for everything her friends/family bring up....tha ther parents tried to keep him away from her after she went on oxygen (gee, wonder why?)....I just happened to exit out of Netflix and there he was staring at me from my flat screen :/

-Dennis Foley, News Director KTCA is giving a breakdown of Julie's life/death
    -Foley states that funeral home is saying the family should've told the funeral home about the stalker so they could have taken extra precautions
    -Also says that Willburn must have taken her between 1:30-4:30 Saturday afternoon

-Here's Billy
    -He says he absolutely didn't take her, the funeral home is making him his scapegoat and it's "sad"
    -He has no idea if he's been cleared by the police, hopes they are still looking for Julie
    -He's still under house arrest
    -House arrest for trespassing, says he's never changed his story
    -Says the police said they have leverage on him
    -Says the funeral home is hiding behind him because of Republican ties?
    -Says he came to the funeral home a week after funeral and drove around making himself scene to see if they would come outside, they did
    -He got into an argument with funeral director who demanded he admit to stealing Julie
    -Claims he wasn't on the property again after that
    -Says he's only driven by, doesn't know why he's being charged
    -He was arrrested at his job for the trespassing warrant
    -Says they are fabricating that he was there
    -They allege he's been there mulitiple, mor than two, times
    -his UNCLE was hit by a drunk driver when he was a kid, says that guy drove by later? not sure why he's bringing that up
    -Talked to her Julie the day before she passed, she didn't want him to see her with oxygen on.
    -He and Juie had a very special relationship

Yes, this was the same interview as the one I saw earlier, replayed. I'm not sure if HLN posts these interviews on their website or not, but I'm going to see if I can find it.

I just happened to exit out of Netflix and there he was staring at me from my flat screen :/

That must've been horrifying.

-Foley states that funeral home is saying the family should've told the funeral home about the stalker so they could have taken extra precautions
    -Also says that Willburn must have taken her between 1:30-4:30 Saturday afternoon

-Here's Billy
    -He says he absolutely didn't take her, the funeral home is making him his scapegoat and it's "sad"
    -He has no idea if he's been cleared by the police, hopes they are still looking for Julie
    -Says he came to the funeral home a week after funeral and drove around making himself scene to see if they would come outside, they did
    -He got into an argument with funeral director who demanded he admit to stealing Julie
    -his UNCLE was hit by a drunk driver when he was a kid, says that guy drove by later? not sure why he's bringing that up
    -Talked to her Julie the day before she passed, she didn't want him to see her with oxygen on.

Yes, this was the same interview as the one I saw earlier, replayed. I'm not sure if HLN posts these interviews on their website or not, but I'm going to see if I can find it.

Thanks for the recap! My kid is playing his dang Switch on the living room TV, and I keep checking the bedroom TV but keep missing it. Hopefully they'll replay it later or post it online.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

-Here's Billy

I am getting the vibe that Julie's family does not consider Bill to be a suspect. I think KSAT said the police do not consider him a suspect, but a person of interest. I am confused or just frustrated no one knows where her body is.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    If you have Twitter, go to Ashleigh's Twitter page and you can see the interview with Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen112202 View Post
    If you have Twitter, go to Ashleigh's Twitter page and you can see the interview with Bill.

Thanks!

I am getting the vibe that Julie's family does not consider Bill to be a suspect. I think KSAT said the police do not consider him a suspect, but a person of interest. I am confused or just frustrated no one knows where her body is.

I can't remember if the police officially called him a suspect or not, but "person of interest" often translates into just that. And, unless the family has had a major change of heart, they definitely think Bill did it. For the civil case, they just need to prove the funeral home was negligent because the facility wasn't secure, no matter who took Julie's body.

I wonder if Bill will have to testify.

Today in court:

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...y-12540002.php

The owner of Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries testified Wednesday that he called his lawyer right after hearing a body was missing from Cherry Ridge facility and confirmed that the codes to activate the security system hadn?t changed in 20 years.

Robert "Dick" Tips, owner, and his wife, Kristin, who is president of the San Antonio-based funeral business, are being sued in civil court by the family of Julie Mott, 25, who died from cystic fibrosis in August 2015. Relatives learned her body went missing from a damaged casket the day after her memorial service, held at the Cherry Ridge facility on the Northwest Side, and before she was to be cremated. The body has not been found.

Under questioning by plaintiff's attorney Alex Katzman representing parents Timothy and Sharlotte Mott, Tips acknowledged that once he heard that their daughter's body was missing, he contacted one of his corporate lawyers before he alerted the Motts of the disappearance.

"So the first thing you do is call your lawyer," Katzman said before Tips' attorneys objected to the question, citing attorney-client privilege, which the judge sustained.

Tips also acknowledged that the security code to the facility -- the last four digits of a phone number that hadn't been changed in 20 years -- was common knowledge among at least 22 employees, others who used to work there, and the staff of Beyer & Beitel, the third-party contractors Tips used to transport bodies.

The keys to locks that hadn't been changed in at least 10 years were not the type that could be considered secure and could be copied anywhere, Tips acknowledged under questioning.

When Katzman asked Tips if any of those methods could be considered a security risk, he replied, "No sir."

"So it's not a security risk to have one code for the the alarm system for 20 years," Katzman again asked Tips.

"We've never had a body stolen," Tips said, adding that the Motts told him their daughter's former boyfriend stole the body when he spoke to them after the incident.

The Mott family has accused the couple of hiding the use of third-party contractors who had keys, security codes and unrestricted access to all of the Mission Park funeral homes seven days a week, 24 hours a day, and that they never knew the company used Beyer & Beitel Mortuary Service to transport bodies to be prepared for burial or cremation.

Tips and his lawyers dispute those assertions, stating that they saw the Motts as family, since Timothy Motts had previously worked for Tips, and allowed them to live on a property they owned because Julie Mott liked horses.

They maintain that the third-party company they have done business with, Beyer & Beitel, has long represented their company and that using them does not mean they outsource funeral services. They also allege that Julie Mott?s former boyfriend stole her body because the family told Tips he was "obsessed" with her and did not want her cremated.

Shortly before the trial resumed Wednesday, Judge Norma Gonzales granted a motion from the Tips' attorneys to prevent television and print journalists from taking video and still photography in the courtroom because TV stations live-streamed the trial Tuesday.

The civil trial, in its second day, is being heard in the 131st Civil District Court and is expected to last for three weeks.

The Motts are seeking unspecified monetary damages.

I just tried looking on the Bexar County Court website to see if he testified in this case, but I am assuming so many are looking up the case. I am not sure if he will though. I see what is going on...the funeral home is responsible for not securing her body properly. I think Tips' attorney just admitted they are irresponsible for not securing her body since they believe Bill took her body. This civil trial is not about Bill, but the fact the funeral did not secure it. I hope he does testify though.

Sorry for rambling...this case is aggravating because I want her body to be found.

there's the Bill we know
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

there's the Bill we know
    That's what I was thinking. Also I don't understand why he would compare himself going back to the funeral home with the man who hit his uncle with the car - why compare yourself to someone who is guilty? I don't think he thought that one through...

I don't think he thought that one through...

Lol. Story of his life, apparently.

I found at least part of the interview on Ashleigh Banfield's fb: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...756&__tn__=C-R

(It's not all of it, because it doesn't include the wtf story about his uncle.)

He is such a liar. He wasn't just "driving past" the funeral home a year later. He was "repeatedly driving around the facility, looking in windows, shaking door handles, and staring straight into monitoring cameras." http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...t-11817602.php

He was banned from the property shortly after Julie's death and given a criminal trespass notice to stay the fuck away. He was caught on camera there twice in June 2016 (almost a year after Julie passed) doing the crazy shit I listed above. https://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/...assing-charges

Then, after being charged with trespassing for that, he went BACK AGAIN in February 2017, which is when the judge ordered him to wear the GPS. https://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/...ing-accusation

He's so full of shit! Banfield knew he was full of shit, too.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    His speech sounds slurred. That's our Bill.

there's the Bill we know
    Yes, the rumor is that Dick is running for office, however, I cannot find anything on the internet to confirm this. I am sure that DICK's attorney does not want his flushed, pasty, dry-mouthed, gulping image telecast across Texas.

Bill gave his side of the story to WOAI also.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...ory-02-01-2018

Bill gave his side of the story to WOAI also.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...ory-02-01-2018

Oh jeez. He's blitzed in this one.......way slurred speech and that hair....Bill, step up your game man. You're making yourself look more guilty than you already do.

Oh jeez. He's blitzed in this one.......way slurred speech and that hair....Bill, step up your game man. You're making yourself look more guilty than you already do.

He comes off as very defensive, the same way he was when he was posting here. I still don't think he took her, but he isn't doing himself any favors by keeping himself in the spotlight.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    He comes off as very defensive, the same way he was when he was posting here. I still don't think he took her, but he isn't doing himself any favors by keeping himself in the spotlight.
    Either way, he sucks as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Either way, he sucks as a human being.
    I knew that the scond he tried to tell us her brother may have acted inappropriately with her.

End of story, CYA Bill. I still went back and forth on his guilt but his douchiness was no longer in doubt.
    Nw, I'm stll going back and forth on his guilt but I think he's all about this publicity and sees it as him becoming famous. He's still a ginormous douche.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Star View Post
    This is the story that led me to MDS
    Me too

Wow, he's suuuuuuuper wasted in this interview. Stumbling over words, can't even say funeral correctly. Dang, Bill.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/...e-of-the-story

I knew that the scond he tried to tell us her brother may have acted inappropriately with her.

End of story, CYA Bill. I still went back and forth on his guilt but his douchiness was no longer in doubt.
    Nw, I'm stll going back and forth on his guilt but I think he's all about this publicity and sees it as him becoming famous. He's still a ginormous douche.
    Even if it was proven to be him all along, my opinion on him couldn't get any lower than it already is.

The brother of a San Antonio woman whose body went missing from a funeral home in 2015 testified Monday that once he was told that his sister’s body was “stolen,” he concluded based on information given to him that it must have been her ex-boyfriend.

Jonathan Mott described for the jury hearing the civil case against the company owned and operated by Robert “Dick” Tips and his wife, Kristin, the last time he and his parents saw his younger sister — in a casket, about a week after she died at her parents’ home Aug. 8, 2015, of complications from cystic fibrosis.

“The three of us went up to the casket and said our goodbyes because we knew that was the last time the four of us would be together,” he said through tears.

He is the first relative of Julie Mott’s to testify in the civil trial, which began last week and is expected to last two more weeks.

He also testified that he posted on social media in the months following his sister’s death that he was “Ninety-nine-point-nine-percent sure” that his sister’s ex-boyfriend, Bill Wilburn, stole her body before she was to be buried. Mott said he based his accusation on information given to him by the Tipses and because he latched on to the fact that they kept saying her body was “stolen.”

“That was the furthest thing from our minds,” he said about the possibility that his sister’s body would be stolen from a casket before she was to be cremated.

Wilburn, charged with trespassing at the funeral home, is awaiting trial in that case. He remains a person of interest in the disappearance.

His parents, Timothy and Sharlotte Mott, are suing the Tipses’ company, alleging gross negligence and mishandling the body of their daughter. They are expected to testify this week.

Her funeral was held Aug. 15, 2015, at Mission Park North on Cherry Ridge, and she was to be cremated, which the family said was what she wanted. The next day, funeral home workers discovered her body missing from a casket at the facility.

The family asserts the Tipses hid the fact that they used third-party contractors for mortuary services that customers believed were being done by Mission Park and at their own facilities, and the Tipses allege that Julie Mott’s ex-boyfriend had motive to steal her body because he did not want it to be cremated.

The trial is being heard in the 131st Civil District Court, presided by Judge Norma Gonzales.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...k-12552743.php

Talk of Satanism in the Dick Tips civil case. After I read this I was was thinking WTF!

A day of testimony that began with a mother’s grief took an unusual turn Tuesday when allegations of satanism emerged involving an employee of the mortuary service that was used to transport the woman’s daughter’s body to the funeral home where it later went missing.

In a video deposition shown to the jury, Frederick Beyer, an owner of Beyer & Beitel Mortuary Services that embalmed Julie Mott, was questioned about employee Nicholas Moreno by Alex Katzman, an attorney representing plaintiffs Timothy and Sharlotte Mott.

The Motts are suing MPII Inc., which does business as Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries, for gross negligence in the disappearance of their daughter’s body from a casket at its Northwest Side facility on Cherry Ridge.

Katzman brought up Moreno’s social media postings after establishing that Beyer & Beitel does not do background checks on its employees, although there was no indication that Moreno had contact with Julie Mott’s body.

A subcontractor of Mission Park, Moreno plays in a band called Flesh Hoarder, which lists its genre as “brutal death metal,” and posts satanic pictures on his Facebook page.

Local Channel
    Now Playing
    Multiple injured after BMW smashes into S.A. Gold's Gym...
    Caleb Downs

Woman hit during shootout at S.A. gas station...
    San Antonio Express-News

Police: Gunman storms into S.A. AutoZone, shoots manager...
    San Antonio Express-News

SAPD: Woman shot in neck while trying to run over...
    San Antonio Express-News

Man 'suddenly' stabbed by friend at S.A. park, police say...
    San Antonio Express-News

Rockets Driving Forward...
    Houston Chronicle

San Antonio Police respond to shooting on West Side...
    21 Pro Video

Police responding to shooting at S.A. intersection...
    San Antonio Express-News

Man gunned down in driveway at S.A. home, police say...
    San Antonio Express-News

SAPD: 2 suspects caught breaking into truck, open fire on...
    San Antonio Express-News
    Beyer said he liked hard rock, “but not that hard,” in response to questions about Flesh Hoarder’s music by Katzman.
    “He’s testified he’s into Satan,” Katzman said. “Did you know that?”

“No,” Beyer replied. “I didn’t know anything about Satan.”

“Is there any concern in regard with him having access to departed loved ones,” Katzman asked Beyer.

“No,” Beyer said.

“He posts satanic pictures,” Katzman said. “Did you talk to Nicholas Moreno about what it means?”

“No,” Beyer replied. “It’s all fantasy. He’s worked with me for years. He’s one of the sweetest guys.”

Also shown during the video deposition was Moreno’s profile picture on his personal Facebook page. It shows two men singing, with a cover photo of a dark figure eating a severed limb, surrounded by headstones with the names of bandmates above the words “homicidal necrophile.”

The Mott family has accused Robert “Dick” Tips, who owns MPII Inc., and his wife Kristin, who is president of the company, of hiding the fact that their firm uses third-party contractors to transport bodies to be prepared for burial or cremation. The Motts also allege the company provided numerous people access to Mission Park facilities with security codes that hadn't been changed in 20 years, and keys to locks that hadn’t been replaced in a decade, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

In Beyer’s deposition, he said their unlimited access ended Aug. 16, 2015, the day Julie Mott’s body went missing.

The Tipses dispute they did anything wrong and allege that the Motts did not inform them that their daughter’s ex-boyfriend, Bill Wilburn, was abusive with Julie Mott, “obsessed” with contacting her before her death, and had motive to “steal” her body because he objected to her cremation.

The plaintiffs rested their case Tuesday, shortly after the video deposition, which was preceded by the emotional testimony of Julie Mott’s mother, who told the jury who will decide the civil case of the “horror” she lives with knowing that her daughter’s body is missing.

When her attorney, Ron Salazar, asked her what it was like getting that news, Sharlotte Mott had to compose herself before replying.

“It was heartbreaking. Horrifying,” she said through heaves and sobs. “It was unbelievable. I thought, ‘Who took my baby?’”

Julie Mott, died Aug. 8, 2015. She was 25.

Sharlotte Mott is the third family member to testify in the civil trial, which is in its second week. Her husband, Timothy, and son, Jonathan, testified Monday.

She said her heart breaks each time she sees the urn that they purchased for her daughter.

“Her urn sits empty,” she said as she cried. “We can’t even put a picture (on it). She’s not there.”

Psychologist William Erwin concurred that the Motts are “stuck” in their grief, and that finding out their daughter’s body was missing increased their severe depression. He said they have not been able to move on from the anger stage.

On cross-examination, John Guerra, representing Mission Park, appeared to try and establish that the depression and anxiety suffered by Sharlotte Mott already existed before the loss of her daughter’s body because she knew she eventually would die, and questioned Erwin on whether the Motts’ diagnosis of “severe depression” could increase.

“Yes, you can say more severe,” Erwin said, adding that no one asked him that before.

The case is being heard in the 131st Civil District Court, presided by Judge Norma Gonzales.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...hp?ipid=brkbar

Thread Information