Page 131 of 152 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeeeeeesssss.

And....I realized I was being nice to a jerk because I wasn't paying attention
    You're nice to everyone. It's one of the reasons why I love you
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're nice to everyone. It's one of the reasons why I love you
    Awe hot cute and sweet.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Awe hot cute and sweet.
    Freudian slip...... Pervert.

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    I still expect to see a " they found her" posted on here, one day.
    me too. it's just so bizarre that her body disappeared, I never heard of such a thing before. I wouldn't be surprised if some pervert took her but if he posted her pics on cutefemalecorpses wouldn't someone recognize her and tell authorities? nevermind anybody who would hang out in that reddit sub wouldn't want to be involved considering their sick fetish, I guess. I saw an archived page of that sub and tbh I was a shocked, I mean I've lurked on liveleak, documentingreality before and nothing made me feel as disgusted as that cutefemalecorpses page. I even started to be afraid of what would happen to my body after I'm dead, I hope I look mangled and gross so nobody abuse me at the morgue.

I wonder if the lack of noise from Bill (apart from the consequences of the trespassing charge) is that he's currently focused on a new girlfriend. From his Facebook:

2017 brought me closer to the people who've always had my back. I gained an entirely new perspective into real estate and life in general. I met a smart beautiful and amazing person to share life with and I can honestly say I'm happy again for the first time in a very long time.

Holy Shit... this thread still right at the top.....
    Still no closure I take it....

Theres so many new pages since I was last here. Did anything worth reading happen, or still just a shitstorm?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
    Holy Shit... this thread still right at the top.....
    Still no closure I take it....

Theres so many new pages since I was last here. Did anything worth reading happen, or still just a shitstorm?
    Still just a shitstorm

Well, good for Bill. May he find comfort by obsessing over some poor new lady.

I swear to god I?m only here to read comments. Y?all are crazies lol

Sad to see, still no Julie and Bill is still free to stalk future corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by sceawian View Post
    I wonder if the lack of noise from Bill (apart from the consequences of the trespassing charge) is that he's currently focused on a new girlfriend. From his Facebook:
    I wonder where he dug the new lady up... I mean met her.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I've been reading this thread.....for I don't know how long - off and on for at least a year now. I just checked Bill's open case, and it looks like it's set for trial with a hearing coming up in the first week of February. I think that's why he's so quiet now...his attorney is probably watching this thread just as closely as police and threatened to drop him as a client if he kept commenting here. While I agree that Julie's body will never be found - I sure hope for her family's sake, it is.

Congratulations!! You solved the mystery!!!!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post

But I just want to point out - this isn't the Trevor Angel thread (Brennon Tammons). Dan LaWoo is not here to fill us in on the LE side of things. All we have is the obbsessive narcissist to give us updates. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm going to take it with about an ocean's worth of salt.

I still have many pages to go, but I've been thinking his for the last couple dozen or so. If Dan LaWoo was here, he'd get <s>Brennen</s> Billy to talk.

He would follow him to the end of the oceans.
    He would go to his grandma's house and ask the hard questions.
    Dan LaWoo would get answers!
    #LaWoo4Life

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    With Heartbroken, Morgan's mom, and Jolly, we could make a bad sitcom.
    I?m really sorry to bump this thread, having no new info to add... and I tried searching here but got a bazillion seemingly random hits... and I?m an intermittent mydeathspacer... but I really need to know- who/what the hell is Jolly?
    I already know about Morgan?s mom (altho that IS how bermie got her screen name, so there?s an unintended-yet-nice consequence!) & I also know about Heartbroken, but not Jolly. A heads up, plz?
    Also- WELCOME ForensicsGuy! If you haven?t seen the incredibly bizarre TV spots of Dick Tips & Family- I highly recommend viewing them. They?re worth it. Also, I don?t think anyone can edit or delete posts here except moderators.
    To make up for my rude bumping o? the thread, keeping Dick Tips in mind, I thought I?d share this with y?all-
    My sister used to date a man named Dick Donor. And when I asked her ?Is he an... ahem, *organ* donor?? she didn?t get it.
    She didn?t get it.

Sooo... plz be aware that almost everywhere you see a question mark in my previous post, it is, I can only assume, due to a glitch here that turns apostrophes into question marks. I do not know why. Sorcery of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    I?m really sorry to bump this thread, having no new info to add... and I tried searching here but got a bazillion seemingly random hits... and I?m an intermittent mydeathspacer... but I really need to know- who/what the hell is Jolly?
    I already know about Morgan?s mom (altho that IS how bermie got her screen name, so there?s an unintended-yet-nice consequence!) & I also know about Heartbroken, but not Jolly. A heads up, plz?
    Also- WELCOME ForensicsGuy! If you haven?t seen the incredibly bizarre TV spots of Dick Tips & Family- I highly recommend viewing them. They?re worth it. Also, I don?t think anyone can edit or delete posts here except moderators.
    To make up for my rude bumping o? the thread, keeping Dick Tips in mind, I thought I?d share this with y?all-
    My sister used to date a man named Dick Donor. And when I asked her ?Is he an... ahem, *organ* donor?? she didn?t get it.
    She didn?t get it.
    Premium members (their name is red) can edit/delete posts.

Here's a thread jolly started: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ht=Jolly+roger

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Oh dear gawd no! Look at sicko Bill's FB. In one of the photos (with the guns) that he has of his girlfriend (who doesn't allow him to tag her in photos), she looks prego.

When is this sicko's trial? Next week?

If this isn't allowed, then somebody please remove it.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Premium members (their name is red) can edit/delete posts.

Here's a thread jolly started: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ht=Jolly+roger
    Thank you so much! I?m omw-

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    😳WTH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    I'm not a huge Bill fan-but good for him!

I don't think she's pregnant. Could be a poo belly or weird angle.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If this isn't allowed please remove: If you scroll on Bill's page 12/20/2017 the possible gf? is tagged in that pic of them her name is Mitzi Dyane

Ok I read all about Jolly. I thought it was Jolly Rancher too, until it was pointed out. He just kept pouring it on- black, gay, autistic, suffers from ?self depression? (Huh? As opposed to Munchausen Depression By Proxy or ?), lost his mom as a kid, lost his twin, dog got run over by a car... Did someone say he mentioned having Cystic Fibtosis? Omg. I *think* he also mentioned that he?s black AND gay? And on top of that he wants to entertain ppl (Thus the OP + the newer post? Because after getting positive input, sympathy, good advice, and the attention of LE here on mds, and then you guys figured out it was bullshit, those threads got pretty darned entertaining! Shout out to Miller for posting drunk, in a very entertaining way!). And what else did Jolly want to be? Comedian, R&B singer, successful author of at least four separate genres of books, part of, uh... the elite? How about rocket scientist and brain surgeon too? A name change? Then a ?Damn you guys, I?m NOT changing my name...? rant. Well he was the one who brought it up. Sheesh.
    I?m not *trying* to disparage him. I just can help it. I do feel sympathy for ppl?s problems, but come on! He?s like Jon Lovitz?s SNL Pathological Liar character. He keeps adding & adding & adding stuff. Maybe some of the stuff he posted are true, but we?ll never know which ones.
    Then he accused mdsers of being racist & homophobic? HAHAHAHAHA! Well, there?s Lazarus- does that count?
    On the upside- I went to Amazon & ordered the bacon gum to be delivered to my sister?s house! Her affinity for bacon is legendary in certain circles. They even offer bacon cotton candy, bacon popcorn, bacon lip balm, bacon toothpaste, bacon dental floss, bacon air freshener- it?s like a bacon filled orgy over there! God Bless ?Murica!

According to the San Antonio Express news, the civil trial of Julie's missing body starts today.

Thread Information