Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Never mind, I found it. Yeah, I changed my mind, dude sounds weird.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

Honestly, I don't believe his explanation (shocking, I know). I don't believe he ditched Julie for another woman. I think Julie moved back home and said SEE YA! Then he started messing around with another woman (real or imaginary?) in an attempt to make her jealous and maybe get back together.

Some of his behavior reminds me of my deranged stalker ex-boyfriend from college, who did something similar (started dating someone else immediately and constantly tried to shove it down my throat, as if I gave a shit, all while trying to get me back).
    The only reason why I KIND OF believe the explanation a little bit is because what motivation would Julie have to talk to him that long or even answer the call for that matter? So I can maybe see where there's some truth to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

His laugh made me cringe. Reminds me of this super annoying guy I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

His laugh made me cringe. Reminds me of this super annoying guy I knew.
    There's definitely a creep factor. And I don't believe him about her knowing she was being recorded. It didn't seem that way to me. Meh.

Thanks for the tip! His Facebook profile disappeared before I could listen to the recordings there, and I didn't know I could just go to SoundCloud to hear them.

Honestly, I don't believe his explanation (shocking, I know). I don't believe he ditched Julie for another woman. I think Julie moved back home and said SEE YA! Then he started messing around with another woman (real or imaginary?) in an attempt to make her jealous and maybe get back together.

Some of his behavior reminds me of my deranged stalker ex-boyfriend from college, who did something similar (started dating someone else immediately and constantly tried to shove it down my throat, as if I gave a shit, all while trying to get me back).
    Ugh same here.

I just listened to some of those garbage recordings. I couldn't get through the whole of them. Creep chills.
    She doesn't give a fuck. He's just drunk dialing her and being an annoying cling on.
    "Get some friends". Good advice but who would put up with this whiny egotistical exaggerator?
    Vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by therarexception View Post
    Like we are supposed to believe he graduated from a sweet, nice girl like Julie to full blown strippers with kids?! I couldn't listen past the point of him saying something to the effect of the stripper "being disgusted by the fact that his dick had been a 'Julie dick'" in reference to his previous physical relationship with her. So sad
    Did you know Julie?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The only reason why I KIND OF believe the explanation a little bit is because what motivation would Julie have to talk to him that long or even answer the call for that matter? So I can maybe see where there's some truth to it.
    She isn't really offering him much of a shoulder to cry on, though, not that I blame her. He has to repeat himself a lot and she's crunching ice in his ear even when he asks her to stop. And I mean they were together a bit, and she's clearly concerned about his drinking. Maybe doesn't want to brush him off altogether.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 11-11-2015 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by therarexception View Post
    Like we are supposed to believe he graduated from a sweet, nice girl like Julie to full blown strippers with kids?! I couldn't listen past the point of him saying something to the effect of the stripper "being disgusted by the fact that his dick had been a 'Julie dick'" in reference to his previous physical relationship with her. So sad

Yeah, totally ... and the part where he told her that his new girlfriend wanted Julie to die and it couldn't be soon enough? Wth? Even if the new gf exists, and even if she said that, why would he say that to someone he supposedly loves so much ... especially someone with health problems? He's playing games.

It was a struggle to get through the 15-minute conversation.

Maybe she was just a very tolerant and kind person. Maybe he was leaving her messages saying he needed someone to talk to, and she felt bad for him. I don't know. Sometimes people like that will break you down until it's just easier to talk to them than it is to push them away.

There's definitely a creep factor. And I don't believe him about her knowing she was being recorded. It didn't seem that way to me. Meh.

I don't think she knew, either.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    Ugh same here.

I just listened to some of those garbage recordings. I couldn't get through the whole of them. Creep chills.
    She doesn't give a fuck. He's just drunk dialing her and being an annoying cling on.
    "Get some friends". Good advice but who would put up with this whiny egotistical exaggerator?
    Vomit.

I love that she was chomping on ice. My sister is an ice-chomper, and it can be painful to listen to. I think she was doing it on purpose. It obviously bugged him, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

That call is serious cringe. My husband has a high tolerance for it and even he was annoyed.

I can just imagine being her, having to dodge all his weird comments/questions and searching for any way possible to get the eff off the phone. Yuck.

Here's the biggest part of it. And before anyone gives me shit for taking the time to do this, transcription is like 75% of my job. I'm not a total no-life-having loser, just fast

B: And, um, when she met me she said, she just recently admitted that, um, she broke up with him to be with me or whatever. I don't know if there's, like, a hundred percent truth to that or whatever.

J: That she broke up with him [inaudible]?

B: She said that she left him partly because of me.

J: Hmm.

[SILENCE]

B: Go back to what you were saying. You said that I only want to be with her because I don't want to be alone and she only wants to be with me for sexual reasons.

x x x

B: So...how does it end? I just call it, that's how it ends? [silence]

J: Uh. You...just suck it up and be strong, or you get somebody else.

J: ...her, and [inaudible] don't wanna be alone.

B: Yeah. Don't you think there's other things I could do to not feel so lonely?

x x x

B: I get it. Well, what do you think will happen to Jeannine (sp)? [silence]

J: Uh. [long pause] I guess she would be fine if she just stops talking to you.

B: If she stops talking to me, she'll be fine?

J: Mm-hmm.

B: I agree.

J: [inaudible] I feel like both of y'all have kind of the same problem, where you're in the relationship more than she is.

B: Yeah. [silence] Well, what advice would you give her to just, to, like, well let's say that she looks at me as if I'm like a drug for her, you know. And it's something she just needs to quit. What, what advice would you have given her?

J: I don't know. She said that she's wanting me to die, so I don't have any really good advice for her.

B: [laughs; silence] She said that she wanted you to die. That you couldn't die soon enough. You couldn't, you couldn't die soon enough. I don't know anybody who would ever say some shit like that. [laughs] That's fucked up. [silence] Anyway, what are you doing? Are you eating?

J: I'm eating ice.

B: Yeah. Your favorite.

J: Hmm?

B: I said, yeah, your favorite. [pause] She's jealous of you and I, you know.

J: I don't know why.

B: Because we get along, and she knows that. Even though you and I broke up, she, she says things like, she's like, 'Because you used to stick your penis inside her.'

J: [crunching ice]

B: [laughs] That doesn't gross you out a little bit?

J: It does, I guess. It's just weird.

B: [laughs hysterically] It's gross? When she's like, 'Because you used to stick your penis inside her,' I'm like, ew, ew, Julie penis. I don't, I don't think--

J: Whatever.

B: I don't think if you're--

J: You're the one who had sex with her.

B: What?

J: I said, you're the one who had sex with her.

B: I don't, well, the point is that I don't...There was a time, Julie, that I had a hard time getting over you, and now? [laughs] You're, uh, I can't, I can't think of you like that.

[No response]

B: Does that make sense?

J: What? [crunching ice]

B: Will you stop eating ice for, like, a second?

[silence]

B: [laughs hysterically] Like, doesn't the thought of sex with me kinda gross you out a little bit?

J: [long pause] Yeah.

B: [laughs hysterically] That's funny.

J: [crunching ice, louder]

B: Seriously?

J: Huh?

B: Are you, are you almost done chewing ice?

J: [pause] The thought of sex with me grosses you out?

B: No, it doesn't gross me out. It's just that I don't think of you like that...any more. I love you, Julie, and I love you in a very different level of that.

x x x

B: It grosses me out because I really do love you, but we're a little bit past the point of the fucking earth in what we are.

x x x

B: No, it's not about me being stupid. I'm actually pretty smart. It's about, you get one chance on this planet. You get one opportunity, you know, and regardless of what you think, um. I think the way that I do, and you think the way that you do. And, um, there's no difference really, between right and wrong.

J: Whoa.

B: Don't you think that? Like--

J: No, I don't.

B: You being you, don't you think that, like, at the end of the day...there's a little bit of a gray area between the right and the wrong?

J: [long pause] No.

B: Really. [silence] Interesting.

x x x

B: Yeah. [silence] You gonna call me if you can't sleep?

J: No.

B: Will you lie to me and say that you will?

J: Yes. Sure. I will call you if I can't sleep.

B: I appreciate that. Good night, Julie.

- - -

So basically he calls her and tells her that his stripper girlfriend wishes Julie would die. And then LOLs because who would say such a thing, when really the question here is: who would TELL you if someone said such a thing about you? He was trying to make her jealous. You'd have to be an idiot to play that conversation back to your romantic partner, what with all the "I love you and what we have is more special than anything on this planet and by the way let's talk about us having sex." Because that would TOTALLY be the kind of thing to replay for your jealous girlfriend.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 11-12-2015 at 07:40 AM.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I had a hard time understanding what Julie was saying sometimes, so you rock for transcribing this, sbs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I had a hard time understanding what Julie was saying sometimes, so you rock for transcribing this, sbs!
    I just did a rush on it, so there may be some errors. (It's not the whole thing). You're darn right it was hard to understand her. Good thing most of it was just him blathering and her saying "Huh" and crunching ice.

I Just read that, there was no way I'd have listened to that feed of horse shit dribble he carried on with. God she was tortured before she died. She was really a saint to just crunch ice instead of leaving the phone on a bench next to a dripping tap, or next to the radio or tv. Poor poor woman, what on earth could she have done to deserve that? He has a problem, and ignoring it wont help it disappear.

After reading that and all he has written on here, I think he is totally capable of being guilty, and I can see why they think he is. Just leave them alone. They have suffered enough.

Please tell the family where Julie's body is. The only charge you face is a misdemeanor and a fine in Texas.
    Julie's mother does not deserve this. Julie does not deserve this. You claim you love her. Do the right thing then.

You need some mental professional help.

POS

Julie's mother posts on this facebook group a lot. A family pet died recently and mom posted that the pet was now with Julie and she will take care of him.
    https://www.facebook.com/InheritanceFarm/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I just did a rush on it, so there may be some errors. (It's not the whole thing). You're darn right it was hard to understand her. Good thing most of it was just him blathering and her saying "Huh" and crunching ice.
    You are amazing! Thanks for the transcription, as I seriously could not sit through the audio and make any sense of it. Very cringe worthy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Please tell the family where Julie's body is. The only charge you face is a misdemeanor and a fine in Texas.
    Julie's mother does not deserve this. Julie does not deserve this. You claim you love her. Do the right thing then.

You need some mental professional help.

POS

Julie's mother posts on this facebook group a lot. A family pet died recently and mom posted that the pet was now with Julie and she will take care of him.
    https://www.facebook.com/InheritanceFarm/
    Agree, Berm.

Someone could always just forward this thread link to the local PD...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Someone could always just forward this thread link to the local PD...
    .....and maybe collect the 20,000 reward dollars.

I still don't think he did it. He's definitely guilty of being strange, obsessed and being self destructive but I don't think he's hiding a body. Everything here has already been investigated by the police, I'm sure.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I need $20,000.

WHERE IS THE DAMN BODY???

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

I still don't think he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I'm serious

It's so far fetched that I'm surprised so many of you truly believe it lol. I admit that probably a part of him enjoys people thinking it's him though. Attention is attention.

yeah, i didn't think so until i listened to that conversation. i figured it was a big dick tips fuck up. not anymores.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I still don't know what the fuck to think about any of this.

I'm serious

It's so far fetched
    that I'm surprised so many of you truly believe it lol. I admit that probably a part of him enjoys people thinking it's him though. Attention is attention.

That's what police told Elena's family for seven years

Apologies to Julie's family, but after listening to those conversations I can restrain myself no longer

Thread Information