Page 124 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

At this point, it may be in a floating fridge. :(

I've got a question for someone cause I know there's some people on here who have worked in funeral homes. After a body has been embalmed and prepared for burial how long does it last and still resemble a human? I assume at some point they have to start decomposing.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I've got a question for someone cause I know there's some people on here who have worked in funeral homes. After a body has been embalmed and prepared for burial how long does it last and still resemble a human? I assume at some point they have to start decomposing.
    Not very long, but I can't give you a time frame. Basically, embalming is a very temporary preservation, specifically so that the bodies aren't offensive to people during the viewing and any open casket services or so they last during travel. I'd say maybe a week or two before it begins to break down. Don't quote me on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I wanted to know that as well, just wasn't quite sure how to word it "so when you do fall apart"? Good job.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Not very long, but I can't give you a time frame. Basically, embalming is a very temporary preservation, specifically so that the bodies aren't offensive to people during the viewing and any open casket services or so they last during travel. I'd say maybe a week or two before it begins to break down. Don't quote me on that.
    From my understanding, it all depends on how good of a job they do on the embalming. I've heard everything from someone being unrecognizable within a few months to the Big Bopper being exhumed just a year or so ago and looking great. It probably also depends on how good the seal on the casket is, if a vault was used and the water table in the area they're buried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Some of the Google responses are saying 10 to 12 years, let me poke around a little more to see what I can find, from possibly someone in that line of work.

Apparently that is a good question. Opinion seems to be from several weeks to 12 years, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    Apparently that is a good question. Opinion seems to be from several weeks to 12 years, so far.
    That certainly narrows it down.

I see a lot of different answers.
    Lot's of variables. Moisture, oxygen, heat, condition of body at time of embalming, amount and strength of fluid.
    Assuming she isn't buried, the air, moisture, heat, and wild yeasts would hasten her decomposition as opposed to being in a coffin underground.

Remember the crazy doctor from Keys? He used cement and Bondo to keep a semblance of the chick for years, although I don't know how much of her was still organic at that point.

The German guy! Forgot about that! and that was before new and improved techniques.

Yes, all of that, all of you. The main purpose of embalming is for funeral services so mostly, it's not done with the specific intent to preserve a body indefinitely. Some super rich people might request some super embalm technique but it's definitely not a standard thing. Also, conditions underground play a huge part in decomp as well as the weather and area. I mean, there are mummies that are embalmed and mummies that occur naturally so, environment is huge.

Anyhow, that's just the way it was explained to me but I never dug up any bodies so there is that. I think if Julie is out there, she would be unrecognizable by now, especially because the embalming done would likely be just for the service seeing as she was slated for cremation and in no need of forever preservation.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thanks for answering, I figured there were a bunch of variables you got add in and there isn't just a straight up answer. I was just thinking if Bill actually had Julie's body he probably would've disposed of it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post

So, can we pleeeeeeease put this whole 'I'm convinced she was accidentally cremated a day early' thing to rest, unlike the way Julie Mott was put to rest??
    Yes, mother.

Guys, she wasn't cremated, she's in a grave with someone else.

Better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Hopefully not under is bed. Hopefully in some sort of refrigerator.

"If I live to 97, she'll still be waiting in refrigerator heaven!" - Alice Cooper
    Nah. He seems like he would have taken the Carl Tanzler route.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Yes, mother.

Guys, she wasn't cremated, she's in a grave with someone else.

Better?
    Yeah. Let's put the most logical scenario to rest

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Nah. He seems like he would have taken the Carl Tanzler route.
    I have to agree. He's taken her somewhere and can't get back to her since he is a suspect, so he's probably not had time to put plaster on her, however. I do wish that they would find her for this poor family.

I have to agree. He's taken her somewhere and can't get back to her since he is a suspect, so he's probably not had time to put plaster on her, however. I do wish that they would find her for this poor family.
    And keep going back to the funeral home why?

Can we seriously stop acting like he's smart? no offense to you or anyone who think he did it. but read what he says in this thread. He's dumb as fuck and almost always drunk. No way he has her stashed somewhere, even if he can't get to her. He would have confessed or been found with her by now.

Can we seriously stop acting like he's smart? no offense to you or anyone who think he did it. but read what he says in this thread. He's dumb as fuck and almost always drunk. No way he has her stashed somewhere, even if he can't get to her. He would have confessed or been found with her by now.
    .......................Or he pulled a Carl Tanzler

Yeah, he used to talk about how he was drunk on some beach. If he had her, he'd probably have taken her with him. He's an idiot and no way is he clever enough to pull something like that off. He just wants to involve himself in all of this because he was obsessed with her and needed to make it all about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yeah, he used to talk about how he was drunk on some beach.
    Yep. said it on here and the reddit thread that if he had her he would have taken her on those walks with him We'd probably have photo proof from him, too.

Honestly, I think it's more that people WISH he had. For one, it would make a much more intriguing and creepier story. It would be much more unique. And two, it leaves the possibility open that she could eventually be found and put to rest by her family.

Sadly, the reality is that I seriously don't think it's possible he's had her/known where she is/was capable of pulling it off and not gotten caught with his state of mind. Not to mention, blind stupidity and narcissistic nature.

I'm not understanding why it's so easy for people to write off all of the other more realistic possibilities, yet believe in the less likely and crazier possibilities. Every time a new piece of evidence crops up that supports the possibility that it was some sort of mistake made by the funeral home, it instantly gets brushed off. I mean, they lost two bodies in the months leading up to hers going missing. Yet that was explained away.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Thanks for answering, I figured there were a bunch of variables you got add in and there isn't just a straight up answer. I was just thinking if Bill actually had Julie's body he probably would've disposed of it by now.
    I remember we had a thread about a mausoleum body leaking after like 12 years or something, so it can last a while.
    I doubt Bill still has the body if he took it, which I don't think he did personally, lol.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

You guys keep ignoring that the coffin was pried open. A funeral employee who was going to transfer her body or send her to the crematorium would have used a coffin key. A DRUNK DIPSHIT who didn't know about coffin keys had to resort to using an object to pry open the coffin lid to take Julie. This object damaged the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    A DRUNK DIPSHIT who didn't know about coffin keys had to resort to using an object to pry open the coffin lid
    I'm not into stealing bodies but if I do this would be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    You guys keep ignoring that the coffin was pried open. A funeral employee who was going to transfer her body or send her to the crematorium would have used a coffin key. A DRUNK DIPSHIT who didn't know about coffin keys had to resort to using an object to pry open the coffin lid to take Julie. This object damaged the coffin.
    You realize that MANY imbeciles get employed by transport companies. If you had read this thread you would have seen the articles and firsthand stories of transport idiots losing bodies and not knowing what the hell they're doing.

It was also a rented casket. You earlier claimed that they used a crowbar when there's NO record if that being the case or even any confirmation of how much damage the coffin had. For all we know it was a couple of scratches and maybe even done at an earlier time.

Google "Cadaver Transport Mistakes" and learn.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 09-01-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Thread Information