Page 107 of 152 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Did I say locked. ...because I meant tracked

Everything any ofyou have ever bought online. ...your friends. ...anything you think of

....still fucking boooooooring to me

Ha you're shit-faced at 6pm!

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Ha you're shit-faced at 6pm!
    CST

What the fuck is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    What the fuck is going on?
    Bill's drunk posting from the beach.

Whilst trying to make a long distance call to Alison....

Quote Originally Posted by Bill#1 View Post
    You know what I'm talking about
    Oh you're trying to threaten me now. Well, it was fun. Off to request your IP gets banned again, please seek mental health help.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
    Whilst trying to make a long distance call to Alison....

hahaha, it is a bit like that, but a short ferry trip and a 30 minute drive back into the city if I want to. Kind of getting used to islanl life now though. I don't use google voice so have no clue about using it.

Bill - please book an appointment with a therapist.

You are posting these messages on the internet because you want someone to hear you, but talking to a trained listener will be far better for you than gaining notoriety on an internet forum. You seem to be using alcohol as a way of coping. Before your behaviour and alcohol consumption spiral further out of your control, reach out and get help from appropriate resources.

https://mentalhealthtx.org/
    https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help/index.shtml
    http://www.nmha.org/finding-help
    https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/index.html

Side note: I actually have no idea what Bill is talking about? I think last time he 'nailed me' as an obese single woman?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Side note: I actually have no idea what Bill is talking about? I think last time he 'nailed me' as an obese single woman?
    I think he "nailed" all of us as obese, single, bitter women with 50 cats.

He should join the "nice guys" movement. I think he would fit in well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think he "nailed" all of us as obese, single, bitter women with 50 cats.

He should join the "nice guys" movement. I think he would fit in well.
    Yep - we are all bitter bitches.
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 02-26-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yep - we are all bitter bitches.
    Hey now, I resemble that remark!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Bill was separated from Julie longer than they were together I believe. He left Julie for a stripper with children because he had baby fever. As she lay dying, he asked her to go to the window so he could see her. Who does that, when I'm sure he could have knocked on the door, kissed whatever ass needed kissing and see her in person before she died. Do these facts line up with intelligent or sensitive. He's quick to admit he fucked up and hurt Julie and he has regrets, but he left her because he couldn't deal with her disease. Knowing that Julie's fragile health could never result in making a family and growing old together. Yet, she's his soul mate, the love of his life. He never had Julie's best interest at heart. He was concerned with his own needs and he seems to be very needy.

I don't know if he took her body, but for sure he's OCD and has a handful of personality defects if not downright struggling with mental illness. He needs therapy, if for nothing else to let this shit go, put a period behind it and move on with life. Instead he's harassing funeral home staff, engaging in borderline stalking behavior, lashing out at her family and mocking law enforcement. If he wasn't such a fucking circus act with his mental masturbations, he wouldn't be suspect #1.

He's the guy you do not want your daughter to date, even if she is a crazy stripper with kids. He should put a fucking warning sign on his forehead. He can't let anything go and I'm sure Julie was fucking miserable with him.
    All. Of. This.

But you forgot about that time he accused Julie's Brother of molesting her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    All. Of. This.

But you forgot about that time he accused Julie's Brother of molesting her.
    Oh yes.

Bill is what I call an empathy vampire. He latched on to a tragedy to milk it for sympathy and continues to play himself as the ultimate victim with no regard to her friends or family who stood by her and are grieving.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Bill was separated from Julie longer than they were together I believe. He left Julie for a stripper with children because he had baby fever. As she lay dying, he asked her to go to the window so he could see her. Who does that, when I'm sure he could have knocked on the door, kissed whatever ass needed kissing and see her in person before she died. Do these facts line up with intelligent or sensitive. He's quick to admit he fucked up and hurt Julie and he has regrets, but he left her because he couldn't deal with her disease. Knowing that Julie's fragile health could never result in making a family and growing old together. Yet, she's his soul mate, the love of his life. He never had Julie's best interest at heart. He was concerned with his own needs and he seems to be very needy.

I don't know if he took her body, but for sure he's OCD and has a handful of personality defects if not downright struggling with mental illness. He needs therapy, if for nothing else to let this shit go, put a period behind it and move on with life. Instead he's harassing funeral home staff, engaging in borderline stalking behavior, lashing out at her family and mocking law enforcement. If he wasn't such a fucking circus act with his mental masturbations, he wouldn't be suspect #1.

He's the guy you do not want your daughter to date, even if she is a crazy stripper with kids. He should put a fucking warning sign on his forehead. He can't let anything go and I'm sure Julie was fucking miserable with him.
    ALL OF THIS + the bro claim = Bill has remorse for being a cunt to Julie. Bill can't fix this guilt because Julie died. Bill is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    I live a hermit lifestyle, completely off the grid, on a little island consisting of 12 people, and I'm happy that way thanks.
    Off the Grid.... on the internet? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill#1 View Post
    Nothing compares to knowing someone who's terminally ill.
    Yep, you're the only person who's ever known or cared for someone terminally ill. Must be hard, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Off the Grid.... on the internet? Okay.

Yep, seriously, look up Kawau Island Hauraki Gulf, only a small population here, no roads, shops, schools, services etc. But the Islanders are very Anarchistic and self sufficient, my hubby and another thech guru here, managed to hook into the internet from a cafe on the mainland, which is just as well, cos my hubby and I are both techys who work from home.

Ok, sorry, totally off topic, but your comment called for an explanation.

Sorry, just wanted to mark. This thread is insane! 😂
    I thought it was locked.

Wasn't he banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Becomes_Her View Post
    Wasn't he banned?
    Yes.

The San Antonio PD should be alerted of the latest evidence of Bill stalking and subtly threatening people on the internet. It might add time to his upcoming prison sentence.

Then my memory is sharper than yours. Sesriously, you people get a vendetta about someone you don't even know, and you hone in like a pack of catty school girls and won't let go. I've witnessed this time and time again, you don't know anything about a person, what brought them here and seem to think you're the only ones who have ever suffered a tragedy, mental illness or suicide. As for 'sucking dick', I have a decent one at home to suck thanks, though it sounds like a few of you could sure do with one.
    No hookermouth, mine is sharper than yours and I'm not even sober right now.

[B]I/b] told Boston to get off Bill's dick, not because I in the slightest believed she was attracted to, wanted to date, or have relations with Bill. I said it because I was tired of her repeating the same damn thing over and over about believing Bill, her mind wasn't changing and to an extent, defending Bill.

It's a lot easier to understand or see the perspective of 'Bill is too much of a blithering idiot to pull this off' (thus meaning someone else did it or the funeral home fucked up the teansport/cremation). What she kept saying, from where I read, was that she was believing Bill's foolish ramblings and agreeing with his fucked conspiracy theories. Was she? Dunno. She's a smart cookie, so I doubt it - but that's how it often seemed.

You, however, have your head firmly planted up Bill's ass. Your exchanges with him are gross and demeaning to Julie's memory. Stop giving this jackwagon attention, credence and any sort of credibility. Because much like the Littke Mermaid, if you give him an inch he'll walk all over ya.

I don't buy into Identity Politics, it just gives bitter, catty women even more of an excuse to bitch about things, the bigger issue is fighting against Capitalism, if the Liberals realised this, Amerikka wouldn't be the shittiest country in the world right now. Enjoy the cesspit you've all created to wallow in, boo fucking hoo haha.
    Look, we might be having an identity crisis right now - but get off that high horse betch. Your country's people are literally referred to as a fucking fruit.

Thread Information