Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He must be back to drinking again. Just keeps coming back with his sock puppets to try to get a rise out of people. It's truly pathetic.
    But this place could use some entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Oh lawd, I'm not sure that would be something to be proud of. Plus all my typos above make what I was trying to say hard to understand. I was trying to type and watch football.

let me derail this thread again. Did you watch any of the Pro-Bowl?
    I tried. Glorified flag football. Pete Davidson was the best part and that's not setting the bar too high. Although I actually like the kid. His Chad skits on SNL are my Chad to a t.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    let me derail this thread again. Did you watch any of the Pro-Bowl?
    I tried. Glorified flag football. Pete Davidson was the best part and that's not setting the bar too high. Although I actually like the kid. His Chad skits on SNL are my Chad to a t.
    Screw this thread. Let's make it all about football! I enjoyed the Pro Bowl because I am a huge fan of Peyton. It wasn't real football, more entertainment, but I got a kick out of it. I'm definitely not hyped up about this super bowl though.

Screw this thread. Let's make it all about football! I enjoyed the Pro Bowl because I am a huge fan of Peyton. It wasn't real football, more entertainment, but I got a kick out of it. I'm definitely not hyped up about this super bowl though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I love me some Peyton...and Mahomes, so I am excited about the Super Bowl.

I'm not a Maholmes fan but I think it's because his wife annoys me. I do like Payton but I'm willing to trade Tony Roma for a dancing Poodle or one of the Battlebots announcers.

I would've been okay if Buffalo were in the SB. I'm starting to feel bad for the fans. I know their pain. Hopefully they'll work on it before next year. It went from Bills Mafia around here to 70% t-shirt and Bills flags. Speaking of ... guess what I bought my brother for next Christmas.

I'm looking forward to snacks on SB Sunday. We cut snacking out of the diet and we now plan our future snacks in great detail. We decided to have snacks for supper as we watch the first 6 hours of pre-Super Bowl hype.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I'm not a Maholmes fan but I think it's because his wife annoys me. I do like Payton but I'm willing to trade Tony Roma for a dancing Poodle or one of the Battlebots announcers.

I would've been okay if Buffalo were in the SB. I'm starting to feel bad for the fans. I know their pain. Hopefully they'll work on it before next year. It went from Bills Mafia around here to 70% t-shirt and Bills flags. Speaking of ... guess what I bought my brother for next Christmas.

I'm looking forward to snacks on SB Sunday. We cut snacking out of the diet and we now plan our future snacks in great detail. We decided to have snacks for supper as we watch the first 6 hours of pre-Super Bowl hype.
    Yeah, his wife is beyond annoying, but Patrick is a solid quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yeah, his wife is beyond annoying, but Patrick is a solid quarterback.
    I've been impressed with what I've seen. Of course the week my fantasy team played the team that had him, he exploded and I got slaughtered.

repeat.

I've been impressed with what I've seen. Of course the week my fantasy team played the team that had him, he exploded and I got slaughtered.
    Hopefully he plays well with his high ankle injury.

h

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hope so too. Those do not just heal up over night and it limits his moving abilities. Even a body twist can aggravate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    h

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    OMG STOP. I'd rather have Bill spewing off his drunken tin foil hat crap than this at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    OMG STOP. I'd rather have Bill spewing off his drunken tin foil hat crap than this at this point.
    Thank you! I hate football so much words cannot express the hatred I have in my heart for that god forsaken sport. Take it to the sports thread!

I wonder from 1-10 how pissed Bill is that we are derailing his precious Julie's thread. I hope hes fuming.

I love me some Peyton...and Mahomes, so I am excited about the Super Bowl.

I didn't want to like Mahomes at first because I went to his alma mater before I transferred to another university, and it sucked. They treated me like crap because I was a non-traditional (25 years old and working full time and trying to fit in a college degree), so I was like "screw him and Texas Tech!"

But he's impressive and seems like a genuinely good kid (does that make me sound old?!). I hated Tom Brady at first too and then I became a big fan about 7 years into his career.

I definitely want KC to win. I hope his ankle is much better!

Also, I have endured 149 pages of this stupid thread, so I will talk football all I want. Plus I want to take the attention away from Bill.

I didn't want to like Mahomes at first because I went to his alma mater before I transferred to another university, and it sucked. They treated me like crap because I was a non-traditional (25 years old and working full time and trying to fit in a college degree), so I was like "screw him and Texas Tech!"

But he's impressive and seems like a genuinely good kid (does that make me sound old?!). I hated Tom Brady at first too and then I became a big fan about 7 years into his career.

I definitely want KC to win. I hope his ankle is much better!

Also, I have endured 149 pages of this stupid thread, so I will talk football all I want. Plus I want to take the attention away from Bill.
    Thank you!!!

Dick tips.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    tip dicks

hello lovers and friends, hope you are all well today.
    my arm is sore because I got my covid boosty boost yesterday but otherwise, it's a great fri-yay.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    tip dicks

hello lovers and friends, hope you are all well today.
    my arm is sore because I got my covid boosty boost yesterday but otherwise, it's a great fri-yay.
    Hi there! I hope your arm feels better soon.

Ten more days before ya'lls friend Bill is off his ban. (probably off his meds too, but that's a different story)

Ten more days before ya'lls friend Bill is off his ban. (probably off his meds too, but that's a different story)
    do not say his name two more times.

And he's probably all sauced up.

Not sure why, but I was thinking about Dick Tips yesterday.

Not sure why, but I was thinking about Dick Tips yesterday.
    You were sensing that the ban was about to expire. You're on a Dick Tips wavelength with you know who.

Thread Information