Page 62 of 152 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialExecutive View Post
    False claims. I didn't push anyone off a balcony.
    You're right for once. Because despite you wanting everyone to think you're him, you're not.

Despite going off topic in this thread (of which I'm also guilty), you won't succeed in getting this thread locked too. Because I think we'll all be smarter about it this time and ignore you.

So....how bout Julie? Everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

False claims. I didn't push anyone off a balcony.
    Ok so you aren't Gable Toastee?

Sorry Boston
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-09-2016 at 05:26 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Back on topic. I wont close the thread, Ill just delete all the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're right for once. Because despite you wanting everyone to think you're him, you're not.

Despite going off topic in this thread (of which I'm also guilty), you won't succeed in getting this thread locked too. Because I think we'll all be smarter about it this time and ignore you.

So....how bout Julie? Everyone?
    More false claims. I'm just ImperialExecutive, I've never claimed to be anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Back on topic. I wont close the thread, Ill just delete all the nonsense.
    Ok sorry Olivia

Im guessing Julie's body won't ever be found.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok sorry Olivia

Im guessing Julie's body won't ever be found.
    I agree. Because I think if it had been anything other than a funeral home fuck up that she'd be found by now. Either buried in the wrong plot (highly unlikely) or cremated and lost due to mixed up/wrong paperwork. For all we know, she's sitting on some stranger's mantle as we speak and that's seriously sad.

Be careful, you never know who you're talking to.
    I'm not concerned.

I wasn't the one claiming that you were. I've known who you are from the first post. Reading comprehension is not your strong point, Mate.
    It was me, mate! And I was wrong, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley Kcl View Post
    I'm not concerned.
    Perhaps you should be. You never know if you are speaking to someone who is armed.

Dee, did you know Julie?

So, the Family is suing the funeral home for damages. Who thinks they should strip Dick Tips bare?

ME ME ME!!!!!

That fucker is smarmy AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Dee, did you know Julie?
    No one here knew Julie except for her creep brother and Bill.

She had beautiful conformation. As a fellow English rider who is partial to hunter/jumper, I recognize her amazing ability. Especially in a part of the country that didn't encourage English riding. I give her huge props.

She had beautiful conformation. As a fellow English rider who is partial to hunter/jumper, I recognize her amazing ability. Especially in a part of the country that didn't encourage English riding. I give her huge props.
    Especially since she did it while having the news and interesting MDS articles shout-read to her

I, too, am an English rider. Love jumping.

And you want to call other people narcissistic!

Perhaps you should be. You never know if you are speaking to someone who is armed.
    Sweets, with what I do for a living, it wouldn't be in your best interest to try and make good on your empty threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Especially since she did it while having the news and interesting MDS articles shout-read to her
    I would have loved that, actually. Not sure it actually happened, but it would have been cool while lunging or exercising the horses. Although, I'd want to stop and see pictures (if any).

This is the post that got me. I mean...who couldn't love this chick?

That little 106 pound woman had complete control over every horse she rode. Especially Benny who if you were a man wouldn't even look at you.

She taught me how to ride English.....as much as she could.

We had two horses at one point. Benny & Jet

She was able to teach Jet to neck rein and we sold him to a rescue team.

I remember when we lived on a ranch together she used to get up at 4 am and spend the entire day riding 10 different horses.

It was then that she had hurt her back and had a pain that had only been managed by doctors and not treated.

It took years to finally get a diagnosis of a rib being "out of place" but by then she had already been taken off the lung transplant list after years of attempting to quit the pain management medication.....but that's a whole other story I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    That little 106 pound woman had complete control over every horse she rode. Especially Benny who if you were a man wouldn't even look at you.

She taught me how to ride English.....as much as she could.

We had two horses at one point. Benny & Jet

She was able to teach Jet to neck rein and we sold him to a rescue team.

I remember when we lived on a ranch together she used to get up at 4 am and spend the entire day riding 10 different horses.

It was then that she had hurt her back and had a pain that had only been managed by doctors and not treated.

It took years to finally get a diagnosis of a rib being "out of place" but by then she had already been taken off the lung transplant list after years of attempting to quit the pain management medication.....but that's a whole other story I suppose.
    Feel free to tell it. At this point, anything that keeps this thread about her is welcomed.

Feel free to tell it. At this point, anything that keeps this thread about her is welcomed.

One of the most difficult conversations I've ever had with her was after I had moved to Austin.

We would talk on and off for days and there were times that she was really sweet to me.....like when I wasn't fucking up things in my life.

She told me that in one of her last meetings with a panel of doctors they were very rude to her....

It went something like...

"well....you'd probably only live for maybe 5 more years and you'll be in the same pain you're in now for the rest of your life and after the transplant you won't be able to use the same types of pain medications".

It reminded me of when I was a kid I used to take my glasses off before school because I thought I looked like a nerd and all the other kids would make fun of me.
    When I went to the eye doctor I was screamed at and told I was going to go blind if I kept doing that.

Although in her case it was asshole doctors that were telling her that she's going to die anyway.

That was when she decided that the lungs should go to a healthier person.

We cried together on the phone and I asked her if she forgives me for everything I did and ....didn't do.

I wanted her to be with her family and I had felt like I was ruining the last part of her life. She told me that of course she forgives me and she had come to terms with what was going to happen a long time ago.

I remember she used to try tell me about her reading into how a person with cf dies....I would always make her stop before she could go into detail.

Not a plug .....but this is the page I had created a long time ago to post articles so that I could remember to read to her later while she rode.

It was a quiet ranch just North of Stone oak in San Antonio and she would just walk the horses while I read to her....

https://www.facebook.com/The-Bad-New...38628/?fref=ts

One of the most difficult conversations I've ever had with her was after I had moved to Austin.

We would talk on and off for days and there were times that she was really sweet to me.....like when I wasn't fucking up things in my life.

She told me that in one of her last meetings with a panel of doctors they were very rude to her....

It went something like...

"well....you'd probably only live for maybe 5 more years and you'll be in the same pain you're in now for the rest of your life and after the transplant you won't be able to use the same types of pain medications".

It reminded me of when I was a kid I used to take my glasses off before school because I thought I looked like a nerd and all the other kids would make fun of me.
    When I went to the eye doctor I was screamed at and told I was going to go blind if I kept doing that.

Although in her case it was asshole doctors that were telling her that she's going to die anyway.

That was when she decided that the lungs should go to a healthier person.

We cried together on the phone and I asked her if she forgives me for everything I did and ....didn't do.

I wanted her to be with her family and I had felt like I was ruining the last part of her life. She told me that of course she forgives me and she had come to terms with what was going to happen a long time ago.

I remember she used to try tell me about her reading into how a person with cf dies....I would always make her stop before she could go into detail.

Not a plug .....but this is the page I had created a long time ago to post articles so that I could remember to read to her later while she rode.

It was a quiet ranch just North of Stone oak in San Antonio and she would just walk the horses while I read to her....

https://www.facebook.com/The-Bad-New...38628/?fref=ts
    Ya know, I never questioned the pain you've gone through. I can't imagine dealing with the death of a loved one and dealing with what media has done with that when it comes to you. I guess I just wish you had dealt with it differently in the public eye. I realize this shit doesn't come with a handbook, but really... you could have been a champion. You did some mean down crappy shit, dude. Don't treat her family as the enemy. If anything, you're the only person that can relate to their pain.

I liked this post. Please try to take the higher road. It's what she would have wanted and what works for you.

Ya know, I never questioned the pain you've gone through. I can't imagine dealing with the death of a loved one and dealing with what media has done with that when it comes to you. I guess I just wish you had dealt with it differently in the public eye. I realize this shit doesn't come with a handbook, but really... you could have been a champion. You did some mean down crappy shit, dude. Don't treat her family as the enemy. If anything, you're the only person that can relate to their pain.

I liked this post. Please try to take the higher road. It's what she would have wanted and what works for you.

I know....I know!!

There were alot of reasons for me to act like a crazy person and I wish I could go into detail about that....

that would mean that we've reached the end to all of this.

I know....I know!!

There were alot of reasons for me to act like a crazy person and I wish I could go into detail about that....

that would mean that we've reached the end to all of this.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think it's just that. With the exception of finding her buried in some remote location or you embalming her to some kind of some wacko doll (not likely and not what I think), I'm pretty sure it won't be solved. It sucks, because she deserved better. But there comes a time where you have to put her to rest. Because she was never there to begin with. She's laughing at this crap. Over a body. I guarantee it. It doesn't really matter. Only who she was. Not what she is now. Dig?

Thread Information