Page 142 of 152 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Oh noes, if he finds my FB I am in sooooo much trouble!

FYI, I wouldn't have social media if I was too scared

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBill View Post
    I'll post the link to my Facebook for a few minutes.
    It's a link to over 60 books I've read in the last 6 years.

Besides any decent nerd can grep the http request on the back end of this board.

I've know everything about anyone who uses it ��
    I guess you didn't read any books about learning to be humble and not acting like a condescending dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    By the way...

It wasn't therapy or any support system that changed my life.

It was reading these books.

Helped me understand life, what I really want out of it and helped me get over being so angry.
    That was the most difficult part.
    Reading books is a good thing.

I've done alot of retarded things in my life but thankfully making a TikTok video is not one of them.

Some 8th grader made a video or wrote an article about this pile of horse shit story for click'idy clicks and lick'idy likes and now all the Walmarts have decided to close their doors and the Pope has announced he's a homosexual. ��

In other news no one cares that Mission park is currently in more legal battles and continuously fucking up...

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...n-15903609.php

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...FUPRL7IGTMW3I/
    So you didnt make the viral tic tok video?

I'll post the link to my Facebook for a few minutes.
    It's a link to over 60 books I've read in the last 6 years.

Besides any decent nerd can grep the http request on the back end of this board.

I've know everything about anyone who uses it ��
    What did you find out about me

Great to see you posting again!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My point is this...

For one, it's clear that Julie's body was never stolen. It was a mix-up at the funeral home and there are too many vested parties with that company willing to protect them... Including the media, local law enforcement and even the district attorney.

Secondly, there can be good found in mental illness and narcissism. It's all behind the intentions but someone has to be willing to stop certain cycles.

... And lastly when I came to this site I was far more focused on being right than solving any actual problems.

That being said, Dick Tips and his company are far too good at fucking their selves over for me to care to involve myself. His foolishness is in God's hands.

As for me...I think about Julie and I miss her everyday. Its a topic that is brought up to me often by people that are interested to know or hear more about but it's really no one's business.

Nothing will come from other people talking about it but for me it's a scar I wear proudly.

Take care folks. I have other things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So you didnt make the viral tic tok video?

What did you find out about me

Great to see you posting again!
    I would like to know this, also!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thanks for answering my questions Bill

His foolishness is in God's hands.
    GOD
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

And just like that, poof, he's gone.

Good job, RBW

Kidding!

I'm glad that he's finally let the whole obsession over the funeral home thing go, but I'm not buying his whole act of now being some "Self Help Guru of love and kindness" act. If this were truly the case, he wouldn't have commented at all. He wouldn't have even come back here at all. Nope. He still enjoys the attention and any chance to act like he's smarter than everyone else.

My point is this...

For one, it's clear that Julie's body was never stolen. It was a mix-up at the funeral home and there are too many vested parties with that company willing to protect them... Including the media, local law enforcement and even the district attorney.

Secondly, there can be good found in mental illness and narcissism. It's all behind the intentions but someone has to be willing to stop certain cycles.

... And lastly when I came to this site I was far more focused on being right than solving any actual problems.

That being said, Dick Tips and his company are far too good at fucking their selves over for me to care to involve myself. His foolishness is in God's hands.

As for me...I think about Julie and I miss her everyday. Its a topic that is brought up to me often by people that are interested to know or hear more about but it's really no one's business.

Nothing will come from other people talking about it but for me it's a scar I wear proudly.

Take care folks. I have other things to do.
    Whose mantle do you think she's on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Whose mantle do you think she's on?
    "You must spread some reputation around".

Bill you know shit about me. Dont front.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by salemvvitch View Post
    Sorry..kinda? For bumping this.
    New here, came from seeing the viral video on tiktok.
    Umm has anyone seen his new SoundCloud songs? Same name, new account, one of the same followers.. I?m assuming it?s him. Anything throw you off?
    Also wanted to say I?ve been reading for hours and only got to page 12 so far😅

Oh man. I just love this thread. I sure am glad that I'm not starting it at this point. Hours upon hours just to be on page 12? Yikes.
    I still can't find this viral tiktok video. I've been all through the @caughtpodcast vids. I could just also not have any idea what I'm doing in there.

We've known forever that the funeral home is responsible and they keep f'ing up yet we still insist on giving Bill such a hard time. It's these bumps that are still keeping MDS going on it's little screechy walker. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sdhoney View Post
    I still can't find this viral tiktok video. I've been all through the @caughtpodcast vids.
    https://www.tiktok.com/@caughtpodcas...from_webapp=v1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Holy shit the family got 8 million dollars!?! Fuck thats a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Holy shit the family got 8 million dollars!?! Fuck thats a lot of money.
    But it will not bring poor Julie back into her beloved Bill's arms. He will be forever wracked with pain wondering whose mantle Julie ended up on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Hey BFFBILL, after this whole Gabby and Brian thing came to end are you still worried about what might come up if they find Julie"s remainsor are you in the clear now?

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Hey BFFBILL, after this whole Gabby and Brian thing came to end are you still worried about what might come up if they find Julie"s remainsor are you in the clear now?
    So first, the Gabby and Brian thing as I understand it, is a story of a couple that had died. One by murder and the other by suicide. I haven't read much into the story beyond that but it's certainly a sad story.

As far as the correlation between that and the one of Julie's, I don't see one.

Obviously I think about this everyday. I deal with my depression and my anger every day because of it.
    I've come to terms with knowing full well that Julie would honestly not have cared at all what had happened to her remains. She would be more concerned with her parents suffering through this and would have wanted anything else.
    She didn't care so much about her "legacy" nearly as much as I did.

Watching her suffer from pain for years and being mistreated by doctors with every turn....I know for a fact that she is just happy to not be in pain anymore.

Now'a days I don't "worry" about much. A person can choose their consequences or they can choose their actions. They can't choose both.

The consequence that I've chosen is that I can accept that companies can be too big to fail.
    When they make a mistake, it would take little to no effort for news outlets they sponsors to pedal whatever narrative to save them.
    It would take little to no effort for law enforcement to be right by their side in whatever dog and pony show they'd like to put on display.

I wish I hadn't been so emotionally affected by this stupid stupid mistake but I was. I lost my best friend.

The consequence I'm choosing is to no longer be a selfish person. If they ended up burying her in another persons grave, I would never be the kind of selfish that would want to take that chance in guessing.

Can I eventually forgive Dick Tipps for being an moron?
    Can I eventually forgive whoever knows what happened for keeping their mouth shut?

I honestly don't think I can but at least I know I'm not that kind of stupid or that low of a person that I would never come clean about this.
    As much as I've suffered through this and continually live with these thoughts, I can at least find solace in knowing I'm not those people.

I may be an angry depressed recovering alcoholic (1 year completely sober btw) but I'd gladly take on all this pain so that I can be the best father I can be for my daughter. I'll gladly continue to take on the pain so that my daughter never has to and I'll never be the type of person who doesn't fight for what's right so that she doesn't have to.

But worry....no. I don't worry.

That was the old me.
    https://youtu.be/rQRcg7kbslI

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    So first, the Gabby and Brian thing as I understand it, is a story of a couple that had died. One by murder and the other by suicide. I haven't read much into the story beyond that but it's certainly a sad story.

Obviously I think about this everyday. I deal with my depression and my anger every day because of it.
    I've come to terms with knowing full well that Julie would honestly not have cared at all what had happened to her remains. She would be more concerned with her parents suffering through this and would have wanted anything else.

Watching her suffer from pain for years and being mistreated by doctors with every turn....I know for a fact that she is just happy to not be in pain anymore.

Now'a days I don't "worry" about much. A person can choose their consequences or they can choose their actions. They can't choose both.

The consequence that I've chosen is that I can accept that companies can be too big to fail.
    When they make a mistake, it would take little to no effort for news outlets they sponsors to pedal whatever narrative to save them.
    It would take little to no effort for law enforcement to be right by their side in whatever dog and pony show they'd like to put on display.

I wish I hadn't been so emotionally affected by this stupid stupid mistake but I was. I lost my best friend.

The consequence I'm choosing is to no longer be a selfish person. If they ended up burying her in another persons grave, I would never be the kind of selfish that would want to take that chance in guessing.

Can I eventually forgive whoever knows what happened for keeping their mouth shut?

I honestly don't think I can but at least I know I'm not that kind of stupid or that low of a person that I would never come clean about this.
    As much as I've suffered through this and continually live with these thoughts, I can at least find solace in knowing I'm not those people.

I may be an angry depressed recovering alcoholic (1 year completely sober btw) but I'd gladly take on all this pain so that I can be the best father I can be for my daughter. I'll gladly continue to take on the pain so that my daughter never has to and I'll never be the type of person who doesn't fight for what's right so that she doesn't have to.

That was the old me.

Btw if anyone wants to ask him directly what happened maybe he'll come clean...

https://www.facebook.com/michael.c.hoffman.9

Thanks for stopping by Bill!

That was the old me.

I was going to comment a congratulations on your one year being sober as an amazing accomplishment, but on the video you posted dated today...you are drinking a beer and there is an empty wine glass on the counter.

Also...Dick Tips heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I was going to comment a congratulations on your one year being sober as an amazing accomplishment, but on the video you posted dated today...you are drinking a beer and there is an empty wine glass on the counter.

Also...Dick Tips heh heh.
    I think that was an old vid...I could be wrong though.

Hey Bill how come you didn't promote MDS when you were doing your interview?

Thread Information