Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by pinkhair4me View Post
    And yes......Dick Tips. Wonder if he resents his parents for that??
    I googled him (which I strongly advise against, unless you're after tips on enlarging your penis) and he seems like the kinda creep whos probably proud of his name. Weird old fat dude with a younger, hotter wife. He's apparently having the same coffin as Michael Jackson and during his funeral he's going to have 3 wardrobe changes and "acts" like in a play.

I was really hoping they would have found her by now. She passed away on August 8, her funeral was held on August 15 and she's been missing since then.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's pretty disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So I'm sure you all have seen this, but about 20 years ago another young blonde girl's body was dug up and stolen and found alongside the road in Lubbock TX, about 6 hrs away. The police suspected it was an obsessed admirer, but never released details. How creepy would it be if those two incidents were related. https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,4415565&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodMacNCheese View Post
    So I'm sure you all have seen this, but about 20 years ago another young blonde girl's body was dug up and stolen and found alongside the road in Lubbock TX, about 6 hrs away. The police suspected it was an obsessed admirer, but never released details. How creepy would it be if those two incidents were related. https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,4415565&hl=en
    It's a shame that we don't have a picture to see if they look anything alike.

Although it would make for an awesome story, I don't think they're related. If it were a serial, blonde, pretty girl body snatcher I would think they wouldn't go 20 years apart in their snatchings.

If a creepy-ish old man is shameless is enough to go by the moniker "Dick Tips," then he's maybe probably shameless enough to accept under-the-table cash in exchange for the girl's body. If he knew some people in her life didn't want her cremated, then maybe he also knew (and capitalized on) their desperation to prevent the cremation.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Although it would make for an awesome story, I don't think they're related. If it were a serial, blonde, pretty girl body snatcher I would think they wouldn't go 20 years apart in their snatchings.
    Melinda Ann Lee

Julie Mott

I'm sure you're right. Pretty sure this is her, however. Not a dead ringer, but eerie.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205433271217567&id=1423696135&set =a.1585651167543.231004.1423696135&source=56

Wow ... two beautiful young women .

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by windowface View Post
    If a creepy-ish old man is shameless is enough to go by the moniker "Dick Tips," then he's maybe probably shameless enough to accept under-the-table cash in exchange for the girl's body. If he knew some people in her life didn't want her cremated, then maybe he also knew (and capitalized on) their desperation to prevent the cremation.
    I'm kinda with you on this one. I also am a little skeptical of him offering so much money for information and becoming the spokesperson for this whole thing. I also found it suspicious that he blamed a family member when it seemed really unlikely that someone could have broken in if it wasn't an inside thing. Seems like an attempt to shift blame.

I'm kinda with you on this one. I also am a little skeptical of him offering so much money for information and becoming the spokesperson for this whole thing. I also found it suspicious that he blamed a family member when it seemed really unlikely that someone could have broken in if it wasn't an inside thing. Seems like an attempt to shift blame.

BINGO. also, I read somewhere that police suspect the theft of the body might have occurred during business hours... Which seems really fishy to me. NOBODY witnessed it happening? Pssshhh. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Melinda Ann Lee

Julie Mott

Although unlikely, like Mac said....VERY creepy as they are somewhat similar to a certain extent.

Yeah, I'm thinking employee of the home. That way they have access after hours and Mr. Creepy Dick Tip guy would be my first suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by windowface View Post
    BINGO. also, I read somewhere that police suspect the theft of the body might have occurred during business hours... Which seems really fishy to me. NOBODY witnessed it happening? Pssshhh. Sure.
    I thought it happened on Sunday when the place was closed, no?

Ok, also lets say Dick Tip's tip off was actually true, and that a family member didn't want her cremated. That would infer this person cares deeply about her... So they would hijack her corpse and hold it hostage while it decomposes for what, 2 weeks now, to prove a point? They were going to do treat it on Sunday, right? If true, that person would have to be a Dahmer-level psycho.

Not buying it.

I thought it happened on Sunday when the place was closed, no?

Ok, also lets say Dick Tip's tip off was actually true, and that a family member didn't want her cremated. That would infer this person cares deeply about her... So they would hijack her corpse and hold it hostage while it decomposes for what, 2 weeks now, to prove a point? They were going to do treat it on Sunday, right? If true, that person would have to be a Dahmer-level psycho.

Not buying it.
    It happened on a Saturday when people were there for her memorial service, so it wasn't closed.

Investigators say Julie Mott, 26, was taken from her casket at Mission Parks Funeral Chapel North on Aug. 15. San Antonio Police Sgt. Javier Salazar said Mott's service ended around 1:30 p.m., and her remains were taken into a private visitation area in the back of the funeral home. Police believe her body was stolen during the next three hours, before the funeral home closed for the day.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-wo...-funeral-home/

It happened on a Saturday when people were there for her memorial service, so it wasn't closed.

Investigators say Julie Mott, 26, was taken from her casket at Mission Parks Funeral Chapel North on Aug. 15. San Antonio Police Sgt. Javier Salazar said Mott's service ended around 1:30 p.m., and her remains were taken into a private visitation area in the back of the funeral home. Police believe her body was stolen during the next three hours, before the funeral home closed for the day.

Hopefully they've been smart enough to do this already, but they need to check that guestbook.

Julie Nicole Mott age 25 of San Antonio passed peacefully in her sleep at home on Saturday, August 8, 2015. Julie was born on August 15, 1989 in Fort Worth, Texas to Tim and Sharlotte Mott. At the age of two, Julie was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis but she refused to have it define her life. She spent her youth just like all the other children, playing soccer, competing on the swim team, and developing lifelong friendships. Julie grew up with a close knit group of girls. From first grade to present day, from the East Coast to the West Coast, they all share a very special bond with Julie. Julie was seven years old when she discovered her passion for horses. She began taking English riding lessons at the age of nine and was quickly competing in horse shows and, later, show jumping. She was never more at home than in the saddle. It was this love of horses that laid the foundation between Julie and her best friend, Evan. Julie lived her life in a house full of love. Her family was deeply devoted to her living as normal of a life as possible. Perhaps her greatest relationship was the one she had with her mother. The bond between a mother and her daughter is always strong, but theirs was stronger. Through the doctor appointments and the hospital stays, the love they shared for one another grew with each passing day. Julie will continue to live in the hearts and minds of those who had the pleasure to know and love her. She was preceded in death by all her grandparents, her Uncle Garry Bearden, Aunt Pat Mott and the love of her life? her horse, Benny. Julie is survived by her Parents, Tim and Sharlotte Mott; her Brother, Jon Mott and his Wife, Tiffany; her Aunts and Uncles, Tom Mott, Carolyn and Jim Morehead, Nickie Green and Elaine Bearden; and numerous Cousins. SERVICES Visitation will be on Friday, August 14, 2015 from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. at Mission Park Funeral Chapels North, 3401 Cherry Ridge Drive. The Service will be on Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 12:00 P.M. at the Funeral Home Chapel. - See more at: http://www.missionparks.com/obit-con....0QmMWPOw.dpuf

So they closed up shop without realizing her body had gone missing until they came in the next day, Sunday? (I'm referencing the first article.)

So they closed up shop without realizing her body had gone missing until they came in the next day, Sunday? (I'm referencing the first article.)
    It sounds like it. I cannot believe there are no cameras anywhere there.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Wonder if they will pull this video from their website. Deceased never leaves their care...

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Wonder if they will pull this video from their website. Deceased never leaves their care...

Give us the industry scoop KWD - how could this happen?

He certainly did not keep the promise in his ad to care for the deceased entrusted to him.
    And he does seem inordinately proud of his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    He certainly did not keep the promise in his ad to care for the deceased entrusted to him.
    And he does seem inordinately proud of his name.
    What made you think this? The BIG BOLD LETTERS IN THE INITIAL INTRODUCTION OF THE VIDEO OF "DICK TIPS"?

What made you think this? The BIG BOLD LETTERS IN THE INITIAL INTRODUCTION OF THE VIDEO OF "DICK TIPS"?
    Really .... I snicker every time we have to go to Dicks sporting goods store .. also in large letters on their stores.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    I have two theories.

1) Is their crematory on site? Was the casket a rental/ceremonial unit (a unit that is used for services and then body is removed and placed in a cremation container for cremation)? Possible that she was removed from the casket and cremated by the weekend staff on Saturday so they didn't need to come back to work Sunday. In their haste paperwork was misplaced and the Monday staff placed the unmarked ashes with the "Scatters".

2) If Ms. Motts' body was stolen, it had to be an inside job. It's not an easy task to remove a body from a casket embalmed or not. Especially one person, this I can attest to. Then you would need a cot (mortician's stretcher) or gurney to move the remains from point A to point B and a vehicle for transport. I don't think it was to sell "body parts" simply because of the lenght of time from death to service date and that she was embalmed (I assumed by the fact she was left in a hall/chapel following the services).

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    I have two theories.

1) Is their crematory on site? Was the casket a rental/ceremonial unit (a unit that is used for services and then body is removed and placed in a cremation container for cremation)? Possible that she was removed from the casket and cremated by the weekend staff on Saturday so they didn't need to come back to work Sunday. In their haste paperwork was misplaced and the Monday staff placed the unmarked ashes with the "Scatters".

2) If Ms. Motts' body was stolen, it had to be an inside job. It's not an easy task to remove a body from a casket embalmed or not. Especially one person, this I can attest to. Then you would need a cot (mortician's stretcher) or gurney to move the remains from point A to point B and a vehicle for transport. I don't think it was to sell "body parts" simply because of the lenght of time from death to service date and that she was embalmed (I assumed by the fact she was left in a hall/chapel following the services).
    It looks like a big operation, so I would be surprised if they didn't have their own crematory on site.

http://www.missionparks.com/about/

It looks like there were 6 services related to mission parks on the Saturday, so the cremation theory may be possible.

http://www.missionparks.com/obit-con...=&city=&state=

what am i missing? that entire ad was about how dick tips has a crematory right on site.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information