Page 76 of 152 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken8 View Post
    lol.....you are so pathetic
    Congrats, this thread is closed. Everyone who is new and interesting, thanks for joining and please make yourselves comfortable in any of our many threads that aren't narcissistic indulgences by pathetic lonely losers like Heartbreaker.

SAN ANTONIO -- Eight months after the body of Julie Mott disappeared from a north San Antonio funeral chapel, her ex-boyfriend remains a person of interest in the case, according to the San Antonio Police Department.

The confirmation from SAPD came days after the ex-boyfriend, who has never been formally charged nor named a suspect in the case, told the I-Team he was no longer a person of interest in the case.

We are not naming the man since SAPD has never named him publicly.

"He's still a person of interest. There's some things, there's a little bit more information we'd like from him. We'd love for him to cooperate a little bit more," said SAPD Sgt. Jesse Salame, who supervised the case until becoming the department's public information officer late last year.

"It's kind of struck a chord with a lot of people," added Salame, when asked why the department has dedicated so many resources to a case, that when solved, will amount to a misdemeanor abuse of corpse charge.

Mott, 25, died August 8 after a lengthy battle with cystic fibrosis.

Her body went missing from Mission Park Funeral Chapel North a week later, following her memorial service but before her body could be cremated.

SAPD and Mott's ex-boyfriend both confirm cadaver dogs were used to search the man's home and car as well as a piece of property belonging to his grandparents.

Sgt. Salame declined to discuss SAPD's theory of how Mott's body was removed from the funeral home, but said all theories and people who attended the service are still being investigated.

The ex-boyfriend's social media activity has also been scrutinized, after it was revealed in November he claimed on Facebook he would take a polygraph test at KENS 5 to prove his innocence.

KENS 5 never made such an arrangement. When the I-Team challenged the ex's claim, he said he had KENS 5 confused with another network and never went through with the plan because it opened him up to too much liability.

The mystery of Mott's body disappearing deepened in late August, when a search party at McAllister Park found human remains.

The body, which has never been positively identified, is not believed to that of Julie Mott, according to an SAPD spokesman.

In January, the Mott family filed a lawsuit against Mission Park and owner Dick Tips, accusing the funeral home of "negligence" and "gross negligence".

The suit seeks more than $1 million in damages.

The Mott family, through their attorney, declined a request for an interview for this story, but released a statement that said: "imagine if this was your daughter".

Mission Park is also the focus of state investigation from the Texas Funeral Service Commission.

A TFSC spokesman confirmed the investigation was opened after a formal complaint, but declined to say it was connected to the Mott case.

The investigation's findings are scheduled to be unsealed and released later this year.

Tips declined to comment when reached by the I-Team by phone earlier this month. He offered a $20,000 reward last year for information leading to the return of Mott's body.

Heartbroken, Keep your BS to a minimum and do not attack Mods or members of the site.

whoa
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Hum...

Can someone actually explain to me the thread tag "wtf does mittens mean" without me having to read through 76 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Can someone actually explain to me the thread tag "wtf does mittens mean" without me having to read through 76 pages?
    Some weirdo named Imperial Executive kept saying retarded shit like "you dropped your mittens" and no one knew wtf he was talking about.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Some weirdo named Imperial Executive kept saying retarded shit like "you dropped your mittens" and no one knew wtf he was talking about.
    I took it to be a reference to this...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Let's see if he comes creeping back on here

Ohhhhh grabbing popcorn and watching...
    This thread is certainly interesting.

Julie, where ever you are, I hope you're at peace finally.

I still have my mittens, the ocean is freakin cold!

I'm glad I wasn't the only person wondering wtf that *mittens* stuff meant! I thought it was an inside joke or a cryptic code of some sort. All those odd posts: "It looks like someone lost their mittens." HUH? Turns out that the only one who knew what that meant was Imperial Executive. Maybe.
    I was a newbie then. I started lurking here after I heard about Julie on Nancy Grace (plz don't judge me! I watch Nancy sometimes. "Unleash the lawyers!"). So I looked for Julie on FB, and it was there that her brother mentioned this site. That's how I found MDS. I lurked for five or six months. I really really REALLY wish I'd been here during the Jodi Arias trial tho! That. Was. A. Trip.
    I've read lots of other threads here; I even started participated in some, but I never forgot about Julie. And as the days, weeks, months go by, I feel less & less sure they'll ever find her. I can't imagine what it would do to me and to my family if this had happened to one of us! It's so disturbing.
    And then I remind myself that Julie isn't in that body anymore. Her soul, her essence, or whatever you want to call it, left that body last summer. And whether her family had her buried, or cremated (which was the plan), or a burial at sea, or donated her body to a research hospital or maybe to that body farm in Tennessee, or if her body was stolen, or if Vikings put her remains on a boat and set it on fire so that she could reach Valhalla- well, it's not really Julie anymore anyway. And she's finally free from her illness.
    Once I came to these conclusions, I felt better. No- I didn't know Julie, but this story nevertheless broke my heart. I hope her loved ones will find peace no matter how this case goes. Hang in there, Mott Family. Whether you all realize it or not, there are soooo many good people praying for you, or sending positive thoughts, or whatever you want to call it, that all of you will soon find peace.

I can only assume that they didn't mention my name in the most recent reports because they chose to lie instead about some of the things we discussed..... Go figure

Kens5
    "When did they rule you out as a suspect"...

Me
    "I don't know that they ever did....if they did, I would assume it was when they stopped answering my phone calls"

....and again the polygraph was brought up. Along with a statement from the detective...."we just want him to cooperate a little more".

I really don't know what that means at this point.

It's been nothing but deflection and distractions. Rather than finding out the truth of what happened, everyone seems to be more set on catching me in a lie; maybe it's to divert attention to me while LE actually gets to the bottom of this or just another way to sell the story.

The next court date for Mission park is set for a special hearing which may actually be held over the phone and not in a court room but it will be on the 11th.

I can only hope they lose their license after this.

There are some business that will refuse to put up cameras under the guise of privacy concernse....

Some like restaurants choose to not do it for liability purposes......they don't want to be caught screwing up and would much rather take the "he said she said route".

I checked with the Bexar county appraisal districts records and his 2016 tax records show a sum of his estate being appraised around $9,744,350

so.....why the fuck doesn't he have cameras?

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    I can only assume that they didn't mention my name in the most recent reports because they chose to lie instead about some of the things we discussed..... Go figure

Kens5
    "When did they rule you out as a suspect"...

Me
    "I don't know that they ever did....if they did, I would assume it was when they stopped answering my phone calls"

....and again the polygraph was brought up. Along with a statement from the detective...."we just want him to cooperate a little more".

I really don't know what that means at this point.

It's been nothing but deflection and distractions. Rather than finding out the truth of what happened, everyone seems to be more set on catching me in a lie; maybe it's to divert attention to me while LE actually gets to the bottom of this or just another way to sell the story.

The next court date for Mission park is set for a special hearing which may actually be held over the phone and not in a court room but it will be on the 11th.

I can only hope they lose their license after this.
    Why do they state that you aren't cooperating with LE? Have they called you in and you've refused to go?

Oh, and re my recycling comment, yes, it was a bit off, but sometimes demonstrating a dry, warped sense of humor is how I cope with death, I've seen far too much of it where my own loved ones are concerned, no ill-will is intended, you will find that many people who witness death, medics, cops etc., share a similar, warped, dry humor, it's a coping mechanism.

So LE hasn't contacted you anymore? And they won't answer your calls anymore at this point? That's pretty strange

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    So LE hasn't contacted you anymore? And they won't answer your calls anymore at this point? That's pretty strange
    Sounds like more crap to me, more likely, Bill will only see them if it's on HIS terms, where he leads the investigation and calls the shots, rather than cooperating with the police and answering THEIR questions, sounds like he's wasting their time and playing a cat and mouse game to me.

I've gone so far as contacting internal affairs once they stopped answering my calls. Then the public corruption dept with the FBI when internal affairs kept giving me the run around.

I really didn't and don't want to get in the way but it's a small building and a small window of opportunity and the idea of this dissolving in a courtroom over money is just disgusting.

I don't think it's gna resolve until they find her body..if that's even a possibility..LE insinuated that they were close to proving their case..not sure what that means

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Heartbroken 1-8, so everything around you is corrupt...from the funeral home, family to law enforcement?

I've gone so far as contacting internal affairs once they stopped answering my calls. Then the public corruption dept with the FBI when internal affairs kept giving me the run around.

I really didn't and don't want to get in the way but it's a small building and a small window of opportunity and the idea of this dissolving in a courtroom over money is just disgusting.
    Why don't you just answer THEIR questions Bill! Instead of trying to side track the investigation with your own theories? As they say, "nothing to fear, nothing to hide." Are you afraid that your story won't remain consistent? Your status is that of a person of interest, not your own defense attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Heartbroken 1-8, so everything around you is corrupt...from the funeral home, family to law enforcement?

Well...I wouldn't say everything.

Pizza Hut has a really good deal on a 10 topping large pizza right now so.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Why don't you just answer THEIR questions Bill! Instead of trying to side track the investigation with your own theories? As they say, "nothing to fear, nothing to hide." Are you afraid that your story won't remain consistent? Your status is that of a person of interest, not your own defense attorney.
    My status is finding her and the person responsible.....and so far no one in LE has had any questions for me in months.

Questions relating to the case at least.

My status is finding her and the person responsible.....and so far no one in LE has had any questions for me in months.

Questions relating to the case at least.
    No. That is for the police to do, and you're hindering their progress by being uncooperative, why don't you just answer their questions so that they can rule you out and move on?

It's a conspiracy against Buffalo Bill. LE, the FBI, the funeral home, and Julie's family are all against him. They really know what happened to Julie, but they are framing Bill because they hate him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information