Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what am i missing? that entire ad was about how dick tips has a crematory right on site.
    lol. I didn't watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    It sounds like it. I cannot believe there are no cameras anywhere there.
    I wonder about cameras, too. It seems like they'd be a necessity in a business where so many pass in and out and where money is often collected for the deceased's family.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    I have two theories.

1) Is their crematory on site? Was the casket a rental/ceremonial unit (a unit that is used for services and then body is removed and placed in a cremation container for cremation)? Possible that she was removed from the casket and cremated by the weekend staff on Saturday so they didn't need to come back to work Sunday. In their haste paperwork was misplaced and the Monday staff placed the unmarked ashes with the "Scatters".

2) If Ms. Motts' body was stolen, it had to be an inside job. It's not an easy task to remove a body from a casket embalmed or not. Especially one person, this I can attest to. Then you would need a cot (mortician's stretcher) or gurney to move the remains from point A to point B and a vehicle for transport. I don't think it was to sell "body parts" simply because of the lenght of time from death to service date and that she was embalmed (I assumed by the fact she was left in a hall/chapel following the services).
    Interesting. This would also explain Dick Tips pointing the dick...ahem...I mean finger at a family member or someone else stealing the body. He'd never be able to rectify the situation if that happened and would suffer a law suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

what am i missing? that entire ad was about how dick tips has a crematory right on site.
    The design of his advertising page, the logo and his name in bold letters ... struck me as humorous.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    He (Dick) states the remains never leave his care. Until now....

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Dick Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Dick Tips.

I looked at the ad page again ... nice placement of his name in his crotch area. I'm gonna stop now.

On one hand I hate making fun of his name on a page for Julie. On the other hand, I really think Julie would have been also making fun of his name if she were alive. So, I'm going to be okay with it. Besides, he's either directly or not directly responsible for her body disappearing. He kind of deserves it.

See thats why I originally put it in "Weird and Bizarre", because I didn't feel comfortable making an actual death thread so that I could take the piss out of somebodies name. After seeing her profile, I think she would have appreciated the humor behind it also.

SAN ANTONIO — Four days after San Antonio police reached out to the public for help finding a person who stole a 25-year-old woman’s body from a funeral home on the Northwest Side, investigators have not been able to arrest a suspect.
    A San Antonio Police Department incident report obtained by the Express-News lists a potential suspect in the case who had been “obsessed” with calling and texting the woman and was the last person to leave the funeral home after her service on Aug. 15. His name and relationship to Julie Mott have not yet been released but he's in his 20s, the report said.
    SAPD spokesman Sgt. Javier Salazar said numerous persons of interest thought to have had a hand in the theft of Julie Mott’s corpse from the Mission Park Funeral Chapel North facility, 3401 Cherry Ridge Drive, have come and gone, but there has not been enough evidence gathered against anyone to warrant an arrest.
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...re-6463988.php

It's a modern day Tanzler/Elena story: http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/11/...-years-2392739

That's Count Carl's 3rd spontaneous appearance in this thread. Now we're really fucked. I think you just invoked him.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Not sure if anyone posted this already (if so, my apologies), but here is an interview where Dick Tips shares his very own funeral plans:

[QUOTE=blighted star;3649753]That's Count Carl's 3rd spontaneous appearance in this thread. Now we're really fucked. I think you just invoked him/QUOTE]

I thought I saw that story before. What a creepy tale of obsession.

Luckily Dick Tips was on scene & was able to give reporters more detail

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...er-6473787.php

By Jason Buch Updated 11:27*pm, Saturday, August 29, 2015

The bizarre San Antonio case of a 25-year-old's missing body is now nationwide news.

Here is everything we know about it so far.

The bizarre San Antonio case of a 25-year-old's missing body is now nationwide news.

Here is everything we know about it so far.

A search party looking for the body of Julie Mott, whose remains were stolen from Mission Park Chapel North earlier this month, came across a human corpse in McAllister Park on Saturday morning.

Employees of the funeral home and other volunteers were searching for Mott’s body when they found the badly decomposed remains of an adult in a wooded area, said Officer Douglas Greene, a San Antonio police spokesman.

“At this point we think it was a coincidence they came across human remains,” Greene said. “We strongly feel it was not Julie Mott.”

The body was so badly decomposed police couldn’t determine the age, sex or race, he said.

Homicide investigators are working with the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office to identify the remains.
    “It is suspicious and it’s going to be treated as a homicide until proven otherwise,” Greene said.

Robert "Dick" Tips, Mission Park Funeral Home owner, said the team was happy because the found body could bring closure to another family.

"If it wasn't for the spirit of Julie you wouldn't be out in middle of an extremely wooded area, because no one's been there for years," Tips said. "Somebody hid this body."

He said the body was discovered in a heavily forested area with prickly cacti.

"We all had radios walking 5 feet apart and there were a ton of cacti," he said. "Even with pants the cacti were still piercing through it."

As for the search for Mott's body, Tips said they're still confident they'll find her.

"We've been in business for 110 years," he said. "We're not giving up if it takes another 110 years. We're going to find this person."

Tips said a $20,000 reward is still available for information leading to Mott's body.

The 25-year-old Mott died Aug. 8 of cystic fibrosis. Her funeral services were held Aug. 15, which would have been her 26 birthday. After the services, funeral home employees found her casket empty. Police said a man who they described as having been obsessed with Mott was the last person to leave the funeral home.

Still dbl posting.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-30-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Okay. So his name is Robert and NOT Richard? This freak intentionally chose to go by "Dick". What a whackadoodle.

so do they know who this obsessed man is and where he is? why would they be looking in parks when they have a strong idea some dude has her?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    A case very similar to this one happened a few years ago in Texas, but the victim was younger. Her body was actually dug up right after her funeral, and found in another part of the cemetery, propped up against a headstone.

Only the seriously determined (and completely fucked out of their minds) even attempt some shit like this.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    dbl
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    I googled him (which I strongly advise against, unless you're after tips on enlarging your penis) and he seems like the kinda creep whos probably proud of his name. Weird old fat dude with a younger, hotter wife. He's apparently having the same coffin as Michael Jackson and during his funeral he's going to have 3 wardrobe changes and "acts" like in a play.

I was really hoping they would have found her by now. She passed away on August 8, her funeral was held on August 15 and she's been missing since then.

That's.....gruesome.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

She has to be in the freezer somewhere he must just like to look at her. There's just no way he could hang onto the body this long if you didn't have some way to keep her from decomposing further.

Do you guys remember that crazy story where this guy like Stole a U-Haul and kept a body in the freezer with the generator in the back for like two years? Now that's a commitment.

Dick Tips to the rescue! Also, WTF? They left her in a hallway overnight on purpose?!?!?!

Friends and family of a woman whose body disappeared from a San Antonio funeral home in August are still scouring the city for her remains.

Julie Mott, 25, died on Aug. 8 from cystic fibrosis. Her funeral was held at the Mission Park Funeral Chapel North Facility, 3401 Cherry Ridge Drive, on Aug. 15. Workers at the funeral home wheeled the casket holding Mott?s body into a rear hallway of the facility after her services concluded. When they returned the next day, Mott?s body was gone.

?We haven?t stopped searching,? said Mission Park Funeral Chapels owner Robert ?Dick? Tips.

Tips, a longtime friend of the Mott family, said he and others have been relentlessly chasing down leads that have come in through the San Antonio Police Department.

?We feel pretty comfortable that we know who it might be,? he said. ?It?s a process. It?s like a puzzle. You have to fill in the blanks and make sure you eliminate everybody.?

While the search for Mott?s body has extended from San Antonio to Austin, Tips said most of the search efforts have centered around Walker Ranch Historic Landmark Park on the city?s North Side.

Police said the case is being investigated as abuse of a corpse, a Class A misdemeanor, but more charges could follow as authorities continue to gather more information.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...-s-6534758.php

Thread Information