Page 64 of 152 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialExecutive View Post
    False claim. Were you lying before or are you lying now? Either way you are a liar and we will not believe you.
    Yawn.

Do you always struggle with logic or just when you post here Robertson?
    We can do this all night. I'm just a fat harpy eating Doritos and Oreos at the same time in the company of my 19 cats. Now let the grown ups talk.

Since the site still won't quote for me -
    Boston said
    The police are in Dick Tips' pocket. That's pretty clear by how important he is in town and by how they didn't seem to scrutinize him very closely. That's why they're investigating it as a stolen body. And since they haven't either found her or made an arrest, it's looking more and more like stolen body isn't what happened.
    Dick Tipps aside -
    Just because her body hasn't been found or an arrest made doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of cases have delayed arrests due to a solid case needing to be built. In the casey Anthony thread it's being discussed that they rushed the arrest and didn't have enough evidence, therefore the jury rightfully didn't convict. The McStay family's remains weren't found for years, though there was a lot of speculation as to who was behind their disappearance.

Depending on where a body is taken, how it is treated, kept or otherwise handled it may never be found. Think of Stacy Peterson.

As for watching a suspect, look at the Steven Avery case. The Manitowoc Police (not Sheriff) had Alan under surveillance but due to timing he was able to attack Pegg on the beach because the team watching him stopped that day.

Does Bill hurt because of Julie's death? Yes - he's clearly a sychophant who can't move past her (though he did enough to move on to the other girlfriend for however long.)

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    . Plenty of cases have delayed arrests due to a solid case needing to be built. In the casey Anthony thread it's being discussed that they rushed the arrest and didn't have enough evidence, therefore the jury rightfully didn't convict.
    And there will be another case like that coming up mid 2016 .... starring a handsome man. Golf anyone?

It's just an opinion that no one would be able to steal even a pen from mission park without anyone noticing...

I can see how frustrations can cloud a person's thought process on top of the "snarky" comments here.

I think the Mott's have what they think is proof that the body was stolen but refuse to share it with the public in hopes that she can still be found.

The irony is that I can almost guarantee that if anyone else were to know it'd be the same damming evidence that proves it was a mistake by Mission Park.

Why share it though?
    If she hasn't been found and with the lawsuit for damages now pending...makes sense not to right?

.... and everyone lies.

It's called being an adult.

As the representative of the victim (/victims) Julie's family will be appraised of information the public is u unaware of. This is absolutely standard for any investigation. Even if there wasn't any consideration that you had any involvement, Bill, the investigators would not share privy information of the case with you. And based on John's interactions with you, neither would the family. While you feel you loved Julie more than anyone and we're the most important person to her, you have stated here that you'd been out of Julie's life for years up until the last 2 weeks before she died. I get that for you things are much different, but for the majority of the rest of the qorld you were not a high priority or close friend, of importance or next of kin type person to Julie.

Bottom line: you're lucky investigators are talking to you at all.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    It's hard to believe that, in this day and age, no fingerprints or forensic evidence were found at the site of the coffin at all, perhaps they were, but due to the fact that Bill had been around the coffin earlier, that alone doesn't cut it.

Despite how smart Bill thinks he is, he just doesn't seem smart enough to cover all traces to me.

That being said, though many others may have fallen for his sob stories, he remains at the top of my radar, two years of no communication with Julie, and his ability to move on with another girlfriend without a problem, do not. tally up with his supposed, unwavering love for her, nor need to remain at the heart of this investigation.

My condolences to Julie's family and close friends, she seemed to be a beautiful, young woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    It's just an opinion that no one would be able to steal even a pen from mission park without anyone noticing...

I can see how frustrations can cloud a person's thought process on top of the "snarky" comments here.

I think the Mott's have what they think is proof that the body was stolen but refuse to share it with the public in hopes that she can still be found.

The irony is that I can almost guarantee that if anyone else were to know it'd be the same damming evidence that proves it was a mistake by Mission Park.

Why share it though?

If she hasn't been found and with the lawsuit for damages now pending...makes sense not to right?
    No, it wouldn't make sense to share evidence if it might hurt their case against Mission Park or hurt the investigation. Is this about the jewelry and flowers, again?

False claim, I have not made any threats. For someone who claims to be a former teacher and "interestingly" a current investigator, I would have thought your comprehension would be better. How's the weather in Buffalo?
    Snowing pretty heavily, to be honest. At least in my part of the city. I don't see what that has to do with this thread, but threatening people and being generally creepy by pointing out where you think they live just isn't cool, buddy. People have come here to discuss the issue in the thread, and not be insulted by some internet "tough guy." My advice is to chill out and keep it civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    But there comes a time where you have to put her to rest. Because she was never there to begin with. She's laughing at this crap. Over a body. I guarantee it. It doesn't really matter. Only who she was. Not what she is now. Dig?
    Was that a burial type joke? That is in very poor taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    It's hard to believe that, in this day and age, no fingerprints or forensic evidence were found at the site of the coffin at all, perhaps they were, but due to the fact that Bill had been around the coffin earlier, that alone doesn't cut it.

Despite how smart Bill thinks he is, he just doesn't seem smart enough to cover all traces to me.

That being said, though many others may have fallen for his sob stories, he remains at the top of my radar, two years of no communication with Julie, and his ability to move on with another girlfriend without a problem, do not. tally up with his supposed, unwavering love for her, nor need to remain at the heart of this investigation.

My condolences to Julie's family and close friends, she seemed to be a beautiful, young woman.

Julie and I were never not in each other's lives.
    The significance of the aforementioned two week thing is that that was when me and the .... let's call her "other woman" broke up... and thank god we did.
    I was so blessed to have been able to talk to her as much as I did before she passed and she was unusually sweet to me.
    Now I just imagine she must have known her time was coming.

As far as the other woman... she could have been anyone.
    I sacrificed everything I had and was to try to support Julie and I but I really lost myself somewhere along the way.

I remember the first time I tried to go grocery shopping by myself after we broke up the first time. It must have been half a dozen times that I would just wonder around the store with an empty cart and just leave.

I didn't know how to be by myself anymore.

... not that anyone cares.

Julie and I were never not in each other's lives.
    The significance of the aforementioned two week thing is that that was when me and the .... let's call her "other woman" broke up... and thank god we did.
    I was so blessed to have been able to talk to her as much as I did before she passed and she was unusually sweet to me.
    Now I just imagine she must have known her time was coming.

As far as the other woman... she could have been anyone.
    I sacrificed everything I had and was to try to support Julie and I but I really lost myself somewhere along the way.

I remember the first time I tried to go grocery shopping by myself after we broke up the first time. It must have been half a dozen times that I would just wonder around the store with an empty cart and just leave.

I didn't know how to be by myself anymore.

... not that anyone cares.
    Well I hate to be the one to shatter your delusions, but to anyone who listened to the audio of your phone call with her, she sounded utterly bored and uninterested in you.

It would seem to me that your infatuation with her was completely one sided, but hey, whatever floats your boat and gets you through the night.

Nothing thus far convinces me that you aren't guilty, you are the most likely suspect and I'm betting you are still the police's main person of interest too.

The only question in my mind that remains, is where would have someone like you have taken her?

None of your romantic fantasies or Mr nice guy personality switch, washes with me.

Well I hate to be the one to shatter your delusions, but to anyone who listened to the audio of your phone call with her, she sounded utterly bored and uninterested in you.

It would seem to me that your infatuation with her was completely one sided, but hey, whatever floats your boat and gets you through the night.

Nothing thus far convinces me that you aren't guilty, you are the most likely suspect and I'm betting you are still the police's main person of interest too.

The only question in my mind that remains, is where would have someone like you have taken her?

None of your romantic fantasies or Mr nice guy personality switch, washes with me.
    Wow you sound bitter...

and you don't have to be a trained monkey to hear the annoyance in that phone conversation.
    I think there were a few reasons why we stayed in contact over the last couple of years...

For one, I don't think we ever stopped loving each other.
    Secondly, I'm sure she felt sorry for me as there really wasn't anyone that knew or understood what I was going through.
    She may have also felt partly guilty for not being able to be more proactive in our relationship towards the end.
    She may have also just wanted someone to talk to herself by no matter what I put her through my moments of weakness were always met by her altruism.

If anyone here has parents that have separated but have chosen to continue some form of a relationship, I'm sure they would have some insight into what successes can be found in a failed relationship.

You though.....just sound bitter.

It's easy to take a negative situation and perpetuate the negativity but if you were to really look at how these things affect you, you could learn a lot more about yourself.

I've never been heavily into the whole numerology or reiky energy healing stuff but there is one site that was recommended to me that is absurdly accurate in describing everyone I've ever researched.

For some insight into me or really anyone, feel free to check this out...

Here is Julie's.....
    http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/rep...gy/?r=19890815

...and mine.
    http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/rep...gy/?r=19850318

It would behoove Detective Ortiz to make use of that site the next time he attempts to put a character profile together....

I think this case was his first case as a detective.

With as much as he has seemed to go off of other people opinions and not facts or evidence, I think he could use as many resources as he can get.

At the end of the day....the facts and evidence are all the same.

There was a time that I asked my parents for their ring so that I could ask Julie to marry me.

My father was the one that refused.

His response....."I want it to stay in the family".

At the lowest point in my life, Julie would take every opportunity to empower me and not enable me....somewhere down the line that changed.

It's funny how completely opposite from each other most couples are but what I'm just now realizing is how strange it is that almost everyone close to me thought Julie was really selfish and even though I had

seen some moments of selfishness I always gave her a pass to do whatever she wanted.

Often times, her horse was getting far better treatment than we were even giving ourselves.

My reasoning was.....well she's dying and I want her to have everything she's ever wanted.

It took me leaving her and completely alienating everyone around me to realize that when things are really bad there's a reason why they tell you to put the oxygen mask on yourself before trying to help anyone else.

It's been awhile since I've spoken to my father...

Body Stolen

There was a time that I asked my parents for their ring so that I could ask Julie to marry me.

My father was the one that refused.

His response....."I want it to stay in the family".

At the lowest point in my life, Julie would take every opportunity to empower me and not enable me....somewhere down the line that changed.

It's funny how completely opposite from each other most couples are but what I'm just now realizing is how strange it is that almost everyone close to me thought Julie was really selfish and even though I had

seen some moments of selfishness I always gave her a pass to do whatever she wanted.

Often times, her horse was getting far better treatment than we were even giving ourselves.

My reasoning was.....well she's dying and I want her to have everything she's ever wanted.

It took me leaving her and completely alienating everyone around me to realize that when things are really bad there's a reason why they tell you to put the oxygen mask on yourself before trying to help anyone else.

It's been awhile since I've spoken to my father...
    You, yourself, have stated that her body was more likely to have been stolen, than lost or misplaced by the funeral parlour, which is a complete turn around from your origional story, where you were convinced that the funeral parlour was to blame.

So why the change of opinion?

What facts have lead you to believe that her body has now been stolen? Or was your saying this, just an attempt to maintain interest in yourself and keep yourself at the centre of the story?

You're 'supposedly' a smart guy, that being the case, had a third part stolen her body, what do YOU think they would have done to her afterwards? Where do you think they would have put her body?

I'll bet that's too hot a question for you to want to answer.

By the way, I'm not bitter, I am fortunate to have and know REAL love in my life, not some kind of obsessive, delusional fantasy of it.

You're as transparent as a pair of french undies, I can see right through you.

I'm betting that you'll avoid answering any of these questions too. Replaying a broken record of your heartbreak and supposed grand love affair with Julie, seems to be the distractive song that you keep wanting to sing.

Not fooled Bill.

Nor bitter. :-)

Oh anl for the lulz, here's mine:

http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/rep...gy/?r=20160410

You, yourself, have stated that her body was more likely to have been stolen, than lost or misplaced by the funeral parlour, which is a complete turn around from your origional story, where you were convinced that the funeral parlour was to blame.

So why the change of opinion?

What facts have lead you to believe that her body has now been stolen? Or was your saying this, just an attempt to maintain interest in yourself and keep yourself at the centre of the story?

You're 'supposedly' a smart guy, that being the case, had a third part stolen her body, what do YOU think they would have done to her afterwards? Where do you think they would have put her body?

I'll bet that's too hot a question for you to want to answer.

By the way, I'm not bitter, I am fortunate to have and know REAL love in my life, not some kind of obsessive, delusional fantasy of it.

You're as transparent as a pair of french undies, I can see right through you.

I'm betting that you'll avoid answering any of these questions too. Replaying a broken record of your heartbreak and supposed grand love affair with Julie, seems to be the distractive song that you keep wanting to sing.

Not fooled Bill.

Nor bitter. :-)
    I wonder if the casket that was shown to Ortiz was actually the one that was used for Julies's service.

Not the right year Alie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Snowing pretty heavily, to be honest. At least in my part of the city. I don't see what that has to do with this thread, but threatening people and being generally creepy by pointing out where you think they live just isn't cool, buddy. People have come here to discuss the issue in the thread, and not be insulted by some internet "tough guy." My advice is to chill out and keep it civil.
    Instead of offering unwanted advice please stick to the three things that you are an expert at.

.... and everyone lies.

It's called being an adult.
    No Bill, most people tell the truth. Particularly when they are innocent of crimes they are accused of. You, on the other hand, are a compulsive liar. Tell them about the other girl Bill.

Not the right year Alie.
    I've always been intrigued about the spirit world and prophesising, probably because I'm of Romany Gypsy descent and have evolved from a lineage of Travellers, My mum had premonitions and used to hold seances, things happened that can not be logically explained.

You didn't answer a single one of my questions, not even hypohetically, why?

Here's my second attempt:

http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/rep...onship/?id=136

I've always been intrigued about the spirit world and prophesising, probably because I'm of Romany Gypsy descent and have evolved from a lineage of Travellers, My mum had premonitions and used to hold seances, things happened that can not be logically explained.

You didn't answer a single one of my questions, not even hypohetically, why?

Here's my second attempt:

http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/rep...onship/?id=136

You found the "relationship match" which is also extremely accurate.

Plug your birthday here...
    http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

Third times a charm right?

You can't even imagine on how many levels I despise the thought of someone taking her remains.
    The question seems absurd to me but I'll answer it.

San Antonio is mostly very thick limestone.
    The person .....whom I don't think exist would most likely not have left her remains in a location they weren't familiar with.
    The odds of her not being found by now and her being buried in San Antonio don't match up to me.

I'd say the demographic of any of the 250,000+ people that live in it's outter municipalities doesn't match up either.
    That's not to say it's not possible.

Considering what the detectives were willing to do to gain access to my work computer at Dell, they could just as easily track Ip's from this site or gain access to Julie's Facebook.
    Even with every motive and personality in mind.....doesn't add up.

One thing that I'm absolutely certain of...

Whomever is responsible for this will be willing to do whatever it takes to lead the search away from crime scene.

Thread Information