Page 138 of 152 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    That's a different thread full of WTF-ery, not this one.

oh shit. you're right. This is Billy Boy the bag bag of crazy. wow, I need to focus on one thing at a time.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

big bag.

I'm on a roll with mistakes this week.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I haven?t made it all the way through bills comments but I made it through enough to see that he seems to be very narcissistic & perhaps mentally ill. Idk I?m not a dr bit met him ( thankfully) to know but he seems to care more about himself than anyone else including Julie.
    Every post of his is all about him. It?s not about Julie, it?s not really about finding her nor is it about what happened it?s all about bill. What he did, what he thinks, what he feels, what he says what he does= is all he really talks about. He is also always the victim-then if called on it he will say Julie is the victim but his comments suggest otherwise.
    Her family didn?t help or support her-he was the only one there for her, the stripper tricked and baited him giving him baby fever ( really odd for a man to say anyway) then the stripper caused him to be homeless & jobless -its always someone else?s fault and he is always the victim & the only one that was there for Julie and yada yada yada.
    Personally I?d be watching him close because he has her somewhere that he can go visit her and I wouldn?t be surprised if she is above ground dressed up so he can go tell her all about how everyone is picking on him and victimizing him.
    He probably thinks he?s the only one which deserves to know where she is because you know he loved her more & did so much more & besides a love like what he claims theirs was like would continue on passed this world and they are connected no matter where they may be. A little thing like death can?t kill that type of love

I think
    1) your creating these scenes in your head and sadly you probably really do believe these things happened. They are all a bit too soap opera ish
    2) that you are after the attention that Julie can bring you now. Before Julie probably got all the attention because of her illness and you probably didn?t like that so now it?s your turn to get the attention. You keep saying your finished talking about this and how Julie would want you to move on yet you continue to ramble on.
    If you truly cared about Julie you wouldn?t want those she loved to hurt and suffer. You would also understand their hurt and nit continue bothering and hurting them more like going over to hold her moms hand or not letting them be the last to leave & you wouldn?t continue keeping her from them if you have her.
    And if you had this undying amazing love that you claim then you wouldn?t have sat in her car as you supposedly did and take a hairbrush or whatever it was nor would you drive by hoping she?d look out the window so you could see her. Love is walking away if that?s what they want because you do t want to hurt them not continuing to stalk. That isn?t love-that?s obsession

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorses View Post
    I think
    1) your creating these scenes in your head and sadly you probably really do believe these things happened. They are all a bit too soap opera ish
    2) that you are after the attention that Julie can bring you now. Before Julie probably got all the attention because of her illness and you probably didn?t like that so now it?s your turn to get the attention. You keep saying your finished talking about this and how Julie would want you to move on yet you continue to ramble on.
    If you truly cared about Julie you wouldn?t want those she loved to hurt and suffer. You would also understand their hurt and nit continue bothering and hurting them more like going over to hold her moms hand or not letting them be the last to leave & you wouldn?t continue keeping her from them if you have her.
    And if you had this undying amazing love that you claim then you wouldn?t have sat in her car as you supposedly did and take a hairbrush or whatever it was nor would you drive by hoping she?d look out the window so you could see her. Love is walking away if that?s what they want because you do t want to hurt them not continuing to stalk. That isn?t love-that?s obsession
    He's long gone by now

He's long gone by now
    I think he lurks to see what people say about him. This thread always getting bumped makes him feel special.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think he lurks to see what people say about him. This thread always getting bumped makes him feel special.
    Oh, part of me wishes he would come back. Some entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I read through all 138 pages. I'm as confused as I was when I started. Found out about this place on Reddit. Case is a huge clusterfuck.

Yup. It is. For all of Bill's erratic behaviour though, I still think Dick Tips is to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yup. It is. For all of Bill's erratic behaviour though, I still think Dick Tips is to blame.
    They're both gaping assholes.

They're both gaping assholes.
    This.

How in the fuckity fuck is this still going?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    How in the fuckity fuck is this still going?
    Newbies get linked from somewhere else like Reddit and comment?

Newbies get linked from somewhere else like Reddit and comment?
    That'd be it. Hi Reddit

It's unfortunate (that it seems) law enforcement has stopped even investigating this. If the family would take civil action against Bill they could at least get him on the record via deposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm only here for Dick Tips

I see you lurking bffbill. Is Julie part of the Oscar Mayer family?
    Last edited by puke; 11-10-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

If bffbill is indeed buffalo bill then he is here all the time. Like, more than me.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't think he is. I think it's just an unfortunate coincidence that he has that name. He is a long time member that is on here all the time reading.
    If that’s the case, then I’m sorry bffbill for accusing you of being a nutzo narcissist.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What I can say so far....

1. The family got a massive discount on the service

2. A biometric system was used for clocking in and out employees at the time. The timesheet shows that every single employee that left that night clocked out at the exact same time

3. Jewelry was left behind

4. Mission park was initially fined $750 by their licensing board but it was appealed and they were given a warning letter instead.
    They requested the word violation be changed to "alleged violation".... and it was granted.

5... Heres a video of Mission park employees from 2015... https://photos.app.goo.gl/v9ksW5zdo7tQQWtHA

I'm awaiting the 188 page civil case file to be delivered but this isn't over yet.

Oh shit.....and it begins.

Again.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

We get rid of one problem child and another one pops up. It's like whack-a-mole.
    Yeah but I am interested in the crazy things Bill has to say....lol.

He’s alive!!!

ETA: bill if that’s really you come back and post. I’ve missed you old friend
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-27-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBill View Post
    3. Jewelry was left behind

Everything except ...

MY PRECIOUS!

THE CRYING USHER STOLE MY PRECIOUS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for Bill posting more crazy theories on this thread. #Bless

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information