Page 134 of 152 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

I've actually heard of flesh hoarder
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I've actually heard of flesh hoarder
    Um congratulations?

😳
    I did not see this coming

Fwiw I found Nicholas Moreno?s FB
    https://www.facebook.com/100000424297125

He may not have had anything to do with the disappearance of Julie?s body, but it?s kind of a weird coincidence that he?s in a band named Flesh Hoarder- whose latest album is titled ?Homicidal Necrophile?- and he works for the mortuary company that embalmed Julie?s body.😬

Here?s the band?s FB
    https://www.facebook.com/Flesh-Hoarder-156767857723220/

Be sure to pick up the demo of their single Fascination With Menstruation on sale now for just $1!!! 😑

Just when you think it can?t possibly get any more disturbing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post

He may not have had anything to do with the disappearance of Julie?s body, but it?s kind of a weird coincidence that he?s in a band named Flesh Hoarder- whose latest album is titled ?Homicidal Necrophile?- and he works for the mortuary company that embalmed Julie?s body.��

Here?s the band?s FB

Be sure to pick up the demo of their single Fascination With Menstruation on sale now for just $1!!! ��

No, for real- I don't think this can possibly get any more disturbing...

Both those FBs went away quite quickly.

He may not have had anything to do with the disappearance of Julie?s body, but it?s kind of a weird coincidence that he?s in a band named Flesh Hoarder- whose latest album is titled ?Homicidal Necrophile?- and he works for the mortuary company that embalmed Julie?s body.��

Here?s the band?s FB

Be sure to pick up the demo of their single Fascination With Menstruation on sale now for just $1!!! ��

And my parents thought Ozzy and Alice were disturbing...
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by sdhoney View Post
    Yes, but they still have some lovely youtube videos up.

So they pulled their FB pages?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

This is just crazy.

Hope they got their fishing license.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Beyer is defending Nicholas Moreno on the stand today.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...hp?ipid=brkbar

😳
    I did not see this coming
    I was actually wondering if the attorneys would try to dig up info about "creepy" employees - past or present. With Bill around, it's not really necessary, but it makes good padding for the case if nothing else. I wonder what his specific job function is. Tips and Co. can't seem to be on the same page about anything ever, so who knows if he was ever around her body or not. I wish I had read sooner so I could have checked out his Facebook page myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sdhoney View Post
    They?re both gone?!
    Why not just make the FB accounts private? One of those accounts was for the band (which is where I saw the link to order their Fascination With Menstruation promo), and it doesn?t seem like good PR to shut that one down. Maybe it got too much negative attention?
    FASCINATION WITH MENSTRUATION?! smfh

They?re both gone?!
    Why not just make the FB accounts private? One of those accounts was for the band (which is where I saw the link to order their Fascination With Menstruation promo), and it doesn?t seem like good PR to shut that one down. Maybe it got too much negative attention?
    FASCINATION WITH MENSTRUATION?! smfh
    Guess it was just that time of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Guess it was just that time of the month.
    LMAOOOO

Bill goes live on FB while Skyping a reporter.

https://www.facebook.com/bill.wilbur...video_explicit

Casket Demo-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ksa...into-courtroom

Julie Mott Trial: Casket brought into courtroom for demonstration during missing body trial

PAUL VENEMA
    FEBRUARY 8, 2018, 1:24 PM

Lawyers want to show how corpse can be taken from casket

A casket identical to the one containing the body of a woman whose corpse was stolen from a San Antonio funeral home was displayed in court Thursday.

Lawyers for Mission Park Funeral Home said the purpose of displaying the casket in court was to show how a body can be stolen from a casket by breaking the hinges or tampering with it.

In August 2015, the body of Mott, 25, disappeared from her casket at Mission Park while awaiting transfer to a crematorium. Her family has sued the funeral home, alleging ?negligence? and ?gross negligence? on the part of Mission Park and is seeking over $ 1 million in damages.

Using the casket, they explained that the hinges on Mott?s casket had been damaged and outlined how a casket can be accessed. That, they suggested, demonstrates how someone without knowledge of a casket could cause the damage.

Though no one has ever been charged with taking the body, both defense and plaintiff?s attorneys agree that Mott?s body was stolen.

At one point, Mott?s former boyfriend, Bill Wilburn, was considered by police as a person of interest. He was questioned at length by police but never charged.

Mott?s body still has not been found.

Testimony in the trial is expected to end Friday. Closing arguments are expected begin Monday.

Casket Demo-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ksa...into-courtroom

Julie Mott Trial: Casket brought into courtroom for demonstration during missing body trial

PAUL VENEMA
    FEBRUARY 8, 2018, 1:24 PM

Lawyers want to show how corpse can be taken from casket

A casket identical to the one containing the body of a woman whose corpse was stolen from a San Antonio funeral home was displayed in court Thursday.

Lawyers for Mission Park Funeral Home said the purpose of displaying the casket in court was to show how a body can be stolen from a casket by breaking the hinges or tampering with it.

In August 2015, the body of Mott, 25, disappeared from her casket at Mission Park while awaiting transfer to a crematorium. Her family has sued the funeral home, alleging ?negligence? and ?gross negligence? on the part of Mission Park and is seeking over $ 1 million in damages.

Using the casket, they explained that the hinges on Mott?s casket had been damaged and outlined how a casket can be accessed. That, they suggested, demonstrates how someone without knowledge of a casket could cause the damage.

Though no one has ever been charged with taking the body, both defense and plaintiff?s attorneys agree that Mott?s body was stolen.

At one point, Mott?s former boyfriend, Bill Wilburn, was considered by police as a person of interest. He was questioned at length by police but never charged.

Mott?s body still has not been found.

Testimony in the trial is expected to end Friday. Closing arguments are expected begin Monday.
    The link isn't working for me I'd really love to see that demo, that's one thing I've wanted to see pictures/examples of since this whole thing started.

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemChick View Post
    The link isn't working for me I'd really love to see that demo, that's one thing I've wanted to see pictures/examples of since this whole thing started.
    Try this one.
    https://www.ksat.com/news/julie-mott...into-courtroom

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee77 View Post

Nope no links are working. The link to his live didn't work for me either :(

So do they go into detail about what specific type of damage was done to the viewing casket?

So do they go into detail about what specific type of damage was done to the viewing casket?
    No - they pretty much just wheeled it in, opened it up, and showed the intact hinges. They didn't break into it or show how the hinges were damaged. It was not the same casket but one that was the same model.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee77 View Post
    Bill goes live on FB while Skyping a reporter.

https://www.facebook.com/bill.wilbur...video_explicit

What he says at 3 minutes is quite interesting. I don't think he realizes what he said, lol.

Also, he keeps calling it a "crime." I thought he was pushing the "mistake" narrative these days. Guess he changed his mind again.

His girlfriend's comments seemed to have disappeared from the video. Hmm.

And what's with the eye wiggles? Drugs?

From today:

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...n-12584872.php

Jurors hear testimony by Mott's ex-boyfriend in missing body case

The jury hearing the case involving the disappearance of a woman's body heard her ex-boyfriend repeatedly invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination Friday.

On a videotaped deposition, Bill Wilburn personally and through an attorney declined to answer any and all questions posed to him regarding his ex-girlfriend, Julie Mott, whose body went missing from Mission Park North Funeral Chapel North on Cherry Ridge in August 2015 before she was to be cremated.

"On the advice of my attorney, I am not going to answer," Wilburn said to each query related to whether he took Mott's body, knows who did or knows and where it could be.

MPII, which does business as Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries, is being sued by Timothy and Sharlotte Mott for gross negligence in the disappearance of their daughter's remains.

Funeral home owner Robert "Dick" Tips, and his wife, Kristin, company president, have said they did nothing wrong. They also have alleged throughout the trial that Wilburn had motive to take Julie Mott's body because he was "obsessed" with calling and texting her before she died and he disapproved of her being cremated.

The company also alleges Timothy Mott told Dick Tips that "Bill stole her," a statement Michael Hoffman Jr. testified he witnessed while Tips notified Mott in a speaker phone conversation after they discovered the body was gone.

The Wilburn deposition was the last thing the jury saw before both sides rested their cases in a civil trial that has lasted nearly three weeks.

After the jury was excused, Judge Norma Gonzales allowed testimony from defense witness Nancy Powell, a funeral director at a business not connected to Mission Park, who told the court that three months after Julie Mott?s body disappeared, she received two calls from a man asking for ways to preserve a body, including placing it in a glass case.

Judge Norma Gonzales denied defense's motion to have the jury hear the testimony, saying it was not admissible because of unfair surprise.

Closing arguments are expected to begin Tuesday in the 131st Civil District Court, presided by Gonzales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Both links work for me. I wonder if it?s because I?m on my phone?
    Maybe you can find it by searching for KSAT, which is the local news channel that showed the clip on their site, and then searching for Julie Mott on KSAT?

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    What he says at 3 minutes is quite interesting. I don't think he realizes what he said, lol.

Also, he keeps calling it a "crime." I thought he was pushing the "mistake" narrative these days. Guess he changed his mind again.

His girlfriend's comments seemed to have disappeared from the video. Hmm.

And what's with the eye wiggles? Drugs?

From today:

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...n-12584872.php
    Snipped from the article TupeloHoney posted (above)-

After the jury was excused, Judge Norma Gonzales allowed testimony from defense witness Nancy Powell, a funeral director at a business not connected to Mission Park, who told the court that three months after Julie Mott?s body disappeared, she received two calls from a man asking for ways to preserve a body, including placing it in a glass case.
    😬
    Well THAT?s not weird.
    Not weird at all...

The glass case thing makes me think of Rosalia Lombardo. Her mummified remains are nearly 100 years old, yet she still simply appears to be sleeping.

Rosalia Lombardo CT investigation
    Wikipedia

I wonder if Bill purchased any sort of chemicals shortly after the disappearance...

Thread Information