Page 139 of 152 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBill View Post
    1. The family got a massive discount on the service

2. A biometric system was used for clocking in and out employees at the time. The timesheet shows that every single employee that left that night clocked out at the exact same time

3. Jewelry was left behind

4. Mission park was initially fined $750 by their licensing board but it was appealed and they were given a warning letter instead.
    They requested the word violation be changed to "alleged violation".... and it was granted.

5... Heres a video of Mission park employees from 2015... https://photos.app.goo.gl/v9ksW5zdo7tQQWtHA

I'm awaiting the 188 page civil case file to be delivered but this isn't over yet.
    I just watched the video...holy shit are the bodies in the background naked?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

5... Heres a video of Mission park employees from 2015... https://photos.app.goo.gl/v9ksW5zdo7tQQWtHA
    Mkay, how do I know these are Mission park employees?

And the relevance of that (if true) would be?

2. A biometric system was used for clocking in and out employees at the time. The timesheet shows that every single employee that left that night clocked out at the exact same time

Now that is interesting. What is the source of that information (if true)?

4. Mission park was initially fined $750 by their licensing board but it was appealed and they were given a warning letter instead.
    They requested the word violation be changed to "alleged violation".... and it was granted.

What is the name/organization of this "licensing board" and how (if true) would that be relevant?

How is this video (if mission park employees) relevant?

I'm awaiting the 188 page civil case file to be delivered but this isn't over yet.
    What will that accomplish?

Now that is interesting. What is the source of that information (if true)?

What is the name/organization of this "licensing board" and how (if true) would that be relevant?

How is this video (if mission park employees) relevant?

"Civil case file"

Poor, poor Julie.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    This entire, tragic saga, was obviously a bungle made by the Funeral Parlor, which they tried to cover up by diverting attention onto Bill.

The only thing Bill is guilty of is playing people along to appease his own ego and drunk posting on this Forum, looking like a complete arsehole.

He's probably going for compensation, but seeing as he played an integral part in stirring the pot thus bringing attention to himself, I don't think he should get any.

Sorry not sorry for the bump. Julie HAS NOT been found, but damnit, I just spent HOURS catching up on this thread and I'm not leaving until I have my say. It's going to be TL;DR so if you're really tired of the discussion you should probably turn back now. I just have to discuss this with someone, even if it's myself. Thanks Nic B!

FWIW, I never thought Bill took Julie's body. I'm not a psychiatrist, but I play one in real life, and I'm surprised this wasn't discussed in this thread (or maybe it was and I just glazed over): As someone who has obsessive/compulsive tendencies, I think Bill is OCD - hence the obsessive thoughts, the uncontrollable urge to conduct drive-bys, stalk the funeral home, take souvenirs, tell his story, post on this forum, etc. He even acknowledges having a germ phobia, which is pretty typical low-level OCD behavior. I know some of Bill's behavior on the forum caused some raised eyebrows and audible gasps (myself included), but I'm not sure how an innocent person is supposed to act when someone you love has died; and her family, the police, the funeral director, and hundreds of internet strangers are accusing you of stealing her body (and worse). Arguably some of this is self-imposed and again, not an expert but... I imagine it fucks with your career and your relationships, not to mention the grieving process. It doesn't matter whether anyone here believes Bill's feelings for Julie were reciprocal. We aren't his reality, we're people on the internet. HE believes his love for Julie was reciprocal and that's all that matters in the context of his grief.

I stalked Bill's FB page in 2016 and again this week (more on that), and he seems pretty normal to me. I didn't get any diabolical body-snatching vibes (then or now), just a pretty average guy trying to get through life. So I agree with BostonBabe, Bill wouldn't be able to pull off a body snatching, his compulsions wouldn't allow it. He'd have to visit her, and he'd get busted. He was drinking a lot and drunk posting and not coping well, but that doesn't make him a bodysnatcher.

ForensicGuy (don't remember his real name) made some excellent points that were largely ignored because people didn't appreciate his delivery, but eliminating funeral home employees because they know how to open a coffin is exactly the kind of investigative tunnel vision that gets innocent people convicted. I have many professional skills that could be exploited for nefarious purposes, but if I could be convinced to use them for such, I'd never make it look like an inside job. This is Basic Criminal Theory 101. Why would I include myself in the list of possible suspects with the means to commit the crime??? This is especially true if I'm an otherwise respected citizen trying to hide a freakish fascination with corpses that would deep six my career. And that was honestly not a dig at Dick T. I have no idea who (specifically) took Julie, but I doubt it's anyone who has been considered so far.

Which brings me to Blighted's posts about the prettycorpses reddit site. Blighted took one for the team and reconned the site for us (thanks for that - I'd rather shave my eyeballs). She reported unimaginably disturbing photos taken by people who clearly have regular access to corpses, furthering the theory that whoever took Julie could very well be an industry insider or someone with connections (past or present) to the industry.

Enter the civil trial, which validated my suspicions that Dick T. (probably because of his fine reputation and political , business, or philanthropic connections) drove the investigative narrative and the police obediently developed tunnel vision and focused on the 'obsessed ex-boyfriend turned bodysnatcher' trope.

Dick T has lied about some cruicial details from Day One. We now know that the 1:30-4:30pm window of opportunity in the timeline was provided by.... Dick! He reported it had to have happened then because the building was locked and sealed at 4:30pm, the alarm was set, and there were no activations throughout the night. Dick's timeline is partly responsible for the focus on Bill W. to begin with. He was the last one to leave, he was one of the last people in the area before it was "secured." But the Civil Trial tells a very different story about facility access. Assuming for a minute that all doors were locked and the alarm was secured, the facility was "protected" by easily duplicable keys to locks that hadn't been changed in ten years, a 20 year old 4-digit alarm code, no opening/closing security protocol, and a history of allowing liberal access to peripheral personnel. This is absolutely unthinkable in terms of building security. Conceivably, anyone who had key/alarm access to Mission Park for the past ten years still has it - we can go back 20 years if someone leaves a door unlocked. Not just current employees, but 10-20 years worth of former employees, housekeepers, maintenance folks, subcontractors, florists and their employees. This amounts to dozens, perhaps hundreds of people with the means to access the facility if not the intent. They would all have to be considered and eliminated but that's impossible because nobody could possibly know how many people have access to that facility after two decades of no accountability. (Dick T. learned an expensive lesson here, but honestly, he deserved it. There is just no way the jury couldn't find him negligent.)

The Death Metal guy is also probably not involved BUT.... when you're talking about the dark underworld of body snatching, there could be an associative link (friends, affiliates) with almost any one of the many, many people who have had access to that building in the past 10 years. It could be a former employee or subcontractor who no longer has regular access to corpses but is familiar with the lax security procedures at Mission Park.

In conclusion, we come back to Bill. He's an investigator's dream - a compulsive sharer. He spills his guts, puts it all out there - in online forums no less... no pesky Miranda, no Iwantmyattorney, no Fifth Amendment. The guy is spilling it everywhere, some would say he overshares. But despite the fruitless searches and surveillance, technology assist, and near unheard of access to Bill's brain in the form of alibi's, excuses, timelines, thoughts, fears, hopes, feelings, theories, etc.... they got nothing after four years. And yet.... police still believe he took Julie - the very definition of tunnel vision. If Julie is ever found, it will be a fluke. Sad.

I stalked Bill this week and he looks happy and healthy and like he is moving on with his life. He is the father of a beautiful baby girl who looks just like him. Still having relationship issues, but I'd hate to be judged on the basis of my past relationship troubles. I think MDS was a bit harsh with him at times, but he appears to have survived and thrived so I give him kudos for that and I wish him well.

Whew! Thanks for letting me get THAT off my chest.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 12-15-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I feel bad for being mean to Bill. Being a mom has made me soft I’m glad he’s doing good.

I used to be in the “he took her” camp. Now I don’t think he did it. I do think he has some type of mental illness, but I’m not going to judge.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I disappeared for a couple of years and come back to find this thread alive and kicking! Wondering if I should catch up🤔

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    I disappeared for a couple of years and come back to find this thread alive and kicking! Wondering if I should catch up🤔
    Don?t do it! You can never get those hours back. The last 4-5 pages will catch you up.

HOLY SHIT!!! Julie just PMd from the dead.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

She says she would like to thank all of her MDS followers and especially KimTisha.

Hey Kim say Julie 3 times in the mirror. She's asking you to do that.
    Last edited by puke; 12-23-2019 at 06:12 PM.

I followed this post for years, forgot about it and just now came back to it and hoooly crap. What a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    I disappeared for a couple of years and come back to find this thread alive and kicking! Wondering if I should catch up��
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    Me too.

She proffered death over me.
    Last edited by puke; 01-16-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    She proffered death over me.
    Wut

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    hey kids, have we solved this one yet

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    hey kids, have we solved this one yet

I think if this one were to be absolutely solved so many of us would be lost. There are few things you can count on in this life, this thread randomly popping up is one of them.

ETA thought I would love to see it solved!

Me: please reexamine youre investigation

5 minutes later of silence while reading

Internal affairs:
    We didn't find the body and we don't have the time or resources to continue looking.

https://youtu.be/Rdn7ZGJElgY

I wonder if Julie ever saw this movie. Bill?

Me: please reexamine youre investigation

5 minutes later of silence while reading

Internal affairs:
    We didn't find the body and we don't have the time or resources to continue looking.

https://youtu.be/Rdn7ZGJElgY
    Wait...why did you link that video? I thought that body wasn’t Julie’s?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait...why did you link that video? I thought that body wasn?t Julie?s?
    Listen to what Tips said

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ditto! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information