Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Apparantly JP stumbled upon to much info and now will never be seen from or heard from again.
    I got cold feet! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    I got cold feet! Lmao
    Oh good you are still alive. Phew.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I got cold feet! Lmao
    Oh good you are still alive. Phew.
    You're ALIVE! For minute there I was worried that Whiskey the dog ate you. Welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Omg I feel so loved! Lol I've had a shit week too, this made me laugh! I've missed you guys. I kinda fell off during the pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're ALIVE! For minute there I was worried that Whiskey the dog ate you. Welcome back

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Omg I feel so loved! Lol I've had a shit week too, this made me laugh! I've missed you guys. I kinda fell off during the pandemic
    Totally understand. The pandemic did me in as well.

Forgot to say welcome back!

Thank you! Hope you have been well! What have I missed? I probably need to take the weekend to catch up on all the reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Forgot to say welcome back!

Thank you! Hope you have been well! What have I missed? I probably need to take the weekend to catch up on all the reading
    Same here. I was super busy during and right after the holidays...so I am just now returning. My plan is to also read up as much as I can!

Am I the only one that thinks it's strange how often there were reports of ventilators to treat COVID and they kept patients with the infection all on the same floor while people who have CF a known chronic lung infection are treated with Albuterol and nebulizers and are never allowed to be treated on the same floor?

I would love for one person to explain their take on the difference and why one seems to be treated by people who just aren't educated on infectious disease in lungs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBill View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks it's strange how often there were reports of ventilators to treat COVID and they kept patients with the infection all on the same floor while people who have CF a known chronic lung infection are treated with Albuterol and nebulizers and are never allowed to be treated on the same floor?

I would love for one person to explain their take on the difference and why one seems to be treated by people who just aren't educated on infectious disease in lungs

Come on Bill. I was just starting to mellow towards you. Don't fark up my niceness.
    Covid would decimate a person with CF so quickly. Putting them on the same ward/floor would be ensuring a quick and painful death. Please don't fall into a rabbit hole.

I blame my quick reply on the demise of the 49er and my inability to watch it.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same here. I was super busy during and right after the holidays...so I am just now returning. My plan is to also read up as much as I can!
    I can't rep you again. I need to figure this site out.
    Last edited by marshmallow; 01-29-2023 at 01:43 PM.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Oh look, another covid conspiracy person who is so ignorant that they can't follow directions. Why am I not surprised. You were warned before, now you can enjoy a 3 month hiatus. I don't care what nonsense and babble you post for the most part, but you aren't going to come to MDS and spout covid conspiracy theories.

I have no clue what you are trying to say, and you have me on ignore, but I will bite.

First of Covid is a virus. CF is a disease. Why does it matter if they treat Covid patients on the same floor, and not CF patients? How does that affect your life?

Oops! too late. Bye William.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I have no clue what you are trying to say, and you have me on ignore, but I will bite.

First of Covid is a virus. CF is a disease. Why does it matter if they treat Covid patients on the same floor, and not CF patients? How does that affect your life?

Oops! too late. Bye William.
    People with CF can pass an infection back and forth between each other, and it's usually deadly. (read about the real like "The Fault in Our Stars" couple and met on the internet and started dating despite the warnings, and eventually got married. He had the infection and she got it. She got a lung transplant but died anyway and he died right around the same time. That's why they don't put CF patients near each other. If Bill really doesn't know this, I am guessing he doesn't know much about CF and wasn't as up on it as he claims.

Covid has no risk like this. If you have covid, you have covid. Being near others with it isn't going to make it worse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37442522

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    People with CF can pass an infection back and forth between each other, and it's usually deadly. (read about the real like "The Fault in Our Stars" couple and met on the internet and started dating despite the warnings, and eventually got married. He had the infection and she got it. She got a lung transplant but died anyway and he died right around the same time. That's why they don't put CF patients near each other. If Bill really doesn't know this, I am guessing he doesn't know much about CF and wasn't as up on it as he claims.

Covid has no risk like this. If you have covid, you have covid. Being near others with it isn't going to make it worse.

Thank you for being the Bill-whisperer and figuring out what he was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Thank you for being the Bill-whisperer and figuring out what he was asking.
    Oh lawd, I'm not sure that would be something to be proud of. Plus all my typos above make what I was trying to say hard to understand. I was trying to type and watch football.

Oh lawd, I'm not sure that would be something to be proud of. Plus all my typos above make what I was trying to say hard to understand. I was trying to type and watch football.
    three sacks in and I'm wondering if my BP can handle another crappy game.

I think there was movie "five feet apart" that had the same premise.

See? Little Mr. Lookatme! Lookatme! Didn't get more than one comment from his post last time so he posts something he knows is going to get a response. He's so predictable and pathetic.

Oh dear.
    I was banned again.

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Spouting covid conspiracy theory crap

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-29-2023, 02:00 PM"

I'm a big attention whore whose life is a lie and my weenie is tiny so I come on random internet sites to spout covid denial nonsense because I'm not very smart and I think it makes me look important.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-30-2023 at 07:18 AM.

So you are mad they arent treating Covid with Albuterol and nebulizers? And Covid doesnt make other Covid patients sicker?

People that actually went to medical school are treating these people as they see fit. You sound like a dummy.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-30-2023 at 06:45 AM.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and intellect with us, Dr. Bill.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-30-2023 at 06:45 AM.

Yeah maybe you're right.

You should definitely get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken3 View Post
    Yeah maybe you're right.

You should definitely get vaccinated.
    She did. And so did I. Both shots and double boosted.

He must be back to drinking again. Just keeps coming back with his sock puppets to try to get a rise out of people. It's truly pathetic.

Thread Information