Page 63 of 152 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think it's just that. With the exception of finding her buried in some remote location or you embalming her to some kind of some wacko doll (not likely and not what I think), I'm pretty sure it won't be solved. It sucks, because she deserved better. But there comes a time where you have to put her to rest. Because she was never there to begin with. She's laughing at this crap. Over a body. I guarantee it. It doesn't really matter. Only who she was. Not what she is now. Dig?
    Her family deserves an answer.

They're survivors just like I am but Julie would have wanted that for them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Her family deserves an answer.

They're survivors just like I am but Julie would have wanted that for them.
    Deserve and what happens are two different things. I'm sorry, but in my opinion answers aren't going to come in this case. I could be wrong, but I'm leaning toward no. Ah some point you have to put it to rest. I understand if you're not ready. Just being an outside looking in. I hope I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Julie was a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul, you can tell from those photos.

Jon, and anyone else in her family who may be reading this? I'm so sorry for all this bullshit you are having to read and I'm so sorry you're going through this nightmare.

Bill, if you'd only shown this side of yourself I think things would've been better for you here. As I said once before, you can move on and accomplish something with your life. I hope you do.

I also feel it was a mix up at the funeral home and she was cremated ahead of schedule. There can be no closure for her family unless someone at the funeral home spills. I think her brother does still read here and I hope he understands that most of us are so sorry for their loss and their pain. No closure means they will always have questions and doubts. I hope they focus on their love for her and her's for them instead. Every year my granddaughter and I plant wild flower seeds in memory of my parents and other family and friends we've lost. It's our memory garden and it attracts butterflies and birds. Maybe her family could do that too, to give them something beautiful to focus on.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley Kcl View Post
    Sweets, with what I do for a living, it wouldn't be in your best interest to try and make good on your empty threats.
    False claim, I have not made any threats. For someone who claims to be a former teacher and "interestingly" a current investigator, I would have thought your comprehension would be better. How's the weather in Buffalo?

This is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Dee, did you know Julie?
    Hi! If you mean me (there's another Dee posting here, so I'm just checking), no I did not know Julie personally. My best friend did. He was so distraught over this horrible situation, that I promised to look into it. I have an interest in missing person cases. I really don't think it was a funeral home fuck up. I think someone who knew Julie took her. And I could be wrong but remember, the police are investigating this as a stolen body. They obviously know things we do not. So, if it's not a funeral home fuck up, what was it?

Did an obsessed ex boyfriend take Julie? Was Bill the only ex boyfriend? Were there other ex boyfriends?

Did a random freak take Julie? Has anyone gone through the Reddit threads? I haven't. Has anyone on this thread been able to? I haven't been successful in even getting a Reddit account. You can't read certain threads without an account. I can try again tomorrow.

Three other theories floating around I can't even mention here for fear of libel (thanks Hayley!). But if you message me I will be happy to share.

You stick to what you do best. Insulting, being a narcissist and coming up with crap theories because your character judgement is also not your strong suit.
    Says the person who misguidedly accuses every new contrarian signup of being Gable. Character judgment not your strong suite either, sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by coniferous View Post
    Says the person who misguidedly accuses every new contrarian signup of being Gable. Character judgment not your strong suite either, sweetie.
    Kindly point out where I claimed he was Gable. Yeah. I didn't. He's the Alphabet Hydra. Big difference. Reading comprehension fail. Again Mitten Man.

Kindly point out where I claimed he was Gable. Yeah. I didn't. He's the Alphabet Hydra. Big difference. Reading comprehension fail. Again Mitten Man.
    False claim. Did you drop something?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee77 View Post
    Hi! If you mean me (there's another Dee posting here, so I'm just checking), no I did not know Julie personally. My best friend did. He was so distraught over this horrible situation, that I promised to look into it. I have an interest in missing person cases. I really don't think it was a funeral home fuck up. I think someone who knew Julie took her. And I could be wrong but remember, the police are investigating this as a stolen body. They obviously know things we do not. So, if it's not a funeral home fuck up, what was it?

Did an obsessed ex boyfriend take Julie? Was Bill the only ex boyfriend? Were there other ex boyfriends?

Did a random freak take Julie? Has anyone gone through the Reddit threads? I haven't. Has anyone on this thread been able to? I haven't been successful in even getting a Reddit account. You can't read certain threads without an account. I can try again tomorrow.

Three other theories floating around I can't even mention here for fear of libel (thanks Hayley!). But if you message me I will be happy to share.
    The police are in Dick Tips' pocket. That's pretty clear by how important he is in town and by how they didn't seem to scrutinize him very closely. That's why they're investigating it as a stolen body. And since they haven't either found her or made an arrest, it's looking more and more like stolen body isn't what happened.

The police are in Dick Tips' pocket. That's pretty clear by how important he is in town and by how they didn't seem to scrutinize him very closely. That's why they're investigating it as a stolen body. And since they haven't either found her or made an arrest, it's looking more and more like stolen body isn't what happened.
    Yeah, because a conspiracy between a cock and a bunch of pigs is the most likely explanation for a missing body.

Thank you for demonstrating your supreme superior judgement oh wise one!

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialExecutive View Post
    Yeah, because a conspiracy between a cock and a bunch of pigs is the most likely explanation for a missing body.

Thank you for demonstrating your supreme superior judgement oh wise one!
    Okay, I thought your snarky posts would die down after a bit, but now I'm sick of your boring shit. Keep it up!

By now the detectives should have been made aware that I've contacted the public corruption department with the FBI for an oversight into their investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Okay, I thought your snarky posts would die down after a bit, but now I'm sick of your boring shit. Keep it up!
    Who would have thought that someone would get snarky when they are wrongly accused of being persons accused of throwing someone off a balcony and stealing a body.

No one here knew Julie except for her creep brother and Bill.
    You don't know that.

False claims. I have provided the most likely explanation and instead of choosing to discuss it intelligently, the collective stupidity of MDS has dragged the discussion through the mud. Should I be surprised? Of course not, what is the point of trying to provoke rational, intelligent discussion with a group of mindless harpees?

At the very least, one of you could provide any sort of explanation as to why you think Julie lied about being molested by her creeper brother.
    You don't know Julie said that about her brother.

Nope. It's def our favorite MDS multi multi multi Alpha Hydra. Mate.
    Clue me in because I'm only on page 7 of the Warriena thread. Is alpha hydra from the Warriena thread? TIA :)

You don't know that.
    Actually I do. And despite the fact there is no one here other than those two who actually knew her, there are still a number of twits who insist on telling us all what she would or would not have wanted or what her personality was like. Narcissistic much?

You don't know Julie said that about her brother.
    Keep up stupid. Bill is now saying that Julie didn't say that. He is a prolific liar so and loves making false claims like the other brain dead morons here so that probably means she did actually tell him that.

Keep up stupid. Bill is now saying that Julie didn't say that. He is a prolific liar so and loves making false claims like the other brain dead morons here so that probably means she did actually tell him that.
    Like I said, you don't know Julie said that. Keep up.

Actually I do. And despite the fact there is no one here other than those two who actually knew her, there are still a number of twits who insist on telling us all what she would or would not have wanted or what her personality was like. Narcissistic much?
    Like I said, you don't know that. There's at least one other person here who knew Julie, personally ;). Keep up.

Like I said, you don't know that. There's at least one other person here who knew Julie, personally ;). Keep up.
    False claim. Were you lying before or are you lying now? Either way you are a liar and we will not believe you.

Like I said, you don't know Julie said that. Keep up.
    Do you always struggle with logic or just when you post here Robertson?

Thread Information