Thread: 22 veterans a day commit suicide, a rate more than double that of the general population. On August 22 join Buddy Check 22 to reach out and talk to a veteran

22 veterans a day commit suicide, a rate more than double that of the general population. On August 22 join Buddy Check 22 to reach out and talk to a veteran

BUDDY CHECK 22 is a day to call a veteran that you know and check in on them to hopefully change the fact that 22 veterans a day commit suicide. The best part... You don't have to go ANYWHERE. Invite your friends, have them invite theirs, and be a part of something that may just save a life. It's 2 minutes out of your day, and every veteran deserves to know that we still care about them.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/900331950038390/

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Just want to say thank you for this post and caring enough to acknowledge this tragic fact. If anyone knows what a corpsman is, I am one, and caring for my comrades is a huge part of my life. Too many of these military members suffer in silence (myself included) without the care or compassion they SO deserve.

Thread Information