Thread: Connie Ditto (41), missing from Henrico Co, VA since 8/11/15

Connie Ditto (41), missing from Henrico Co, VA since 8/11/15

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-29-2022 at 04:08 PM.

Pretty lady. Strange story.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Head injuries are funny, they can affect you long after you actually "hurt" yourself. I hope this isn't the case with Mrs. Ditto, and I hope she's found, alive, and soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Hope they find her it just seems sketchy

[QUOTE=raisedbywolves;3646361]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2325657

Yeah I hate it when the significant other makes these kinds of statements to police. It makes it seem like the missing person went off to kill themselves, and in this particular case, I feel like the husband is trying to hint that the wife went on a drunken bender somewhere.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Two sides to every story, then there's the truth. Wonder what the truth is here?

http://wtvr.com/2015/08/14/husband-o...ssaulting-her/

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. — A Henrico man who asked the public for help in finding his missing wife has now been charged with assaulting her after police found her safe Friday.

Mark Ditto’s prayers were answered Friday when his wife, Connie, was found safe, but the celebration was short lived when he was charged with assault and taken into custody by Henrico Police.

Connie and Mark Ditto
    Connie and Mark Ditto
    Ditto made a passionate plea for help after he received a bizarre text from his wife Tuesday night, and then never heard from her again.

A police source said an officer found Connie when a license plate reader captured her plate.

That source also said Connie was found at the Extended Stay America Hotel in Innsbrook unharmed.

She then took out a protective order against her husband, and our source said she told police she was hiding from him because he allegedly assaulted her last week.

Henrico police said late Friday afternoon that missing mother Connie Ditto has been found safe.
    Henrico police said late Friday afternoon that missing mother Connie Ditto has been found safe.
    CBS 6 reporter Melissa Hipolit talked to Mark Ditto over the phone at the Henrico County jail.

He didn`t want to go on camera yet, but he said the allegations are totally false, and her own daughters made statements to that effect.

Mark said the assault allegations stem from an incident last Thursday night, when he said his wife was drunk, and he and her daughters tried to take her car keys away from her so she wouldn’t leave the house.

Ditto also said the following: “I’m totally floored. We as a family are very happy Connie was found unharmed. I’m very sad and sorry for her apparent health problems. I’m very disappointed by what she’s put her family through and all the people across the country who supported her search.”

We stopped by the Ditto’s home tonight to see if we could talk to Connie, but nobody was home.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I do wonder why she left her kids with him though?
    This!

Well a relatively happy ending is nice.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Thread Information