Thread: Bradley Payne - 4 August 2015 - waiting for ME results

Bradley Payne - 4 August 2015 - waiting for ME results

https://www.facebook.com/bradley.payne.73

1510904 Tarrant Payne Bradley 6/24/1982 33 8/4/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Euless Police Department Police Svc #: 1500050865
    Deceased Address: 301 Fair Oaks Boulevard #417 , Euless, Texas 76039 Time Of Death 6:18 PM
    Occurred Location: 301 Fair Oaks Boulevard #417 , Euless, Texas 76039
    Place Of Death: kitchen floor Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 301 Fair Oaks Boulevard #417 , Euless, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

I say suicide - he posted this right before he died and people are commenting about it

Bradley Allen Payne, 33, Godley, TX, was called to be a solider in heaven on August 4, 2015. Bradley was born on June 24, 1982 in Normal, Illinois and was a beloved son, brother, and friend to everyone he met.

Bradley always had the unique ability to make any stranger feel like an immediate friend. He was a tireless champion of the underdog welcoming and embracing all as friends. Bradley had a big, joyful and loving heart and passionately exhibited this love to all of his family members and friends until the day of his death.

Bradley graduated from Grapevine High School in 2001. He always had a passion for sports, especially for football. He was a member of the 1998 State Championship football team and was an All-District Linebacker on the 2000 District Championship team at Grapevine.
    Bradley enlisted in the United States Army in 2007 and during his military career he bravely served our country on two deployments overseas in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He served as a Rifleman and a Machine Gunner with Delta Company, 2nd Battalion 14th Infantry Regiment, 10th Mountain Infantry Division at Fort Drum, New York. While stationed at Fort Hood, Texas, Bradley served as an Infantry team leader and personal security detachment NCO. He also held the duties and responsibilities as the Land and Ammo manager for 2nd Squadron, 38th Cavalry Regiment in the 504th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade. On December 11, 2012, Bradley was awarded the Purple Heart Medal after being wounded in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom. The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States to those who are wounded or killed, while serving in a combat zone. Bradley’s awards and decorations include: The Combat Infantryman’s Badge, the Purple Heart, the Army Commendation Medal, the Army Achievement Medal, the Army Good Conduct Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal, the Iraq Campaign Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the NATO Service Medal. His family and friends are extremely proud of his accomplishments and service to our country and for his superior leadership to his fellow comrades during those difficult years.

Surviving are parents, Jana & Martin O’Dor, Godley, TX, Duke Tracy, Yachats, OR; Grandmother, Doris Payne, Bloomington, IL; Siblings, Scott (Liz) Payne, Lewisville, TX, Lucas Payne, Crowley, TX, Taylor Tracy, Crowley, TX; Nieces & Nephews, Logan, Lucy, Allison and Benjamin Payne, Brad’s dear friend Heather Lynn Sadler, and many loving aunts, uncles, cousins, good friends, and fellow soldiers throughout the United States.
    Bradley was preceded in death by his Father, Douglas Payne, Grandmother, Louise Pulley, and Grandfather, Walter Payne.

Visitation: Family will greet guests from 5 to 8 p.m. on Monday, August 10th, 2015 at Lucas Funeral Home in Grapevine.

Funeral Service: 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 11th, 2015, at Lucas Funeral Home in Grapevine. Interment will follow at 12:30 p.m. at the Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery.

Memorial donation: Memorial donations in Bradley's honor can be made to Warrior Angels Foundation at http://www.warriorangelsfoundation.org/donate.php

http://www.lucasfuneralhomes.com/obi...ne/#!/Obituary

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    1510904 Tarrant Payne Bradley 6/24/1982 33 8/4/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Euless Police Department Police Svc #: 1500050865
    Deceased Address: 301 Fair Oaks Boulevard #417 , Euless, Texas 76039 Time Of Death 6:18 PM
    Occurred Location: 301 Fair Oaks Boulevard #417 , Euless, Texas 76039
    Place Of Death: kitchen floor Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 301 Fair Oaks Boulevard #417 , Euless, Texas Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: HEROIN TOXICITY

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This guy saw action in theater twice, in Iraq and Afghanistan, and received a Purple Heart. My heart goes out to his family. He left us far too young. There are so many who come home from war who are weary and don't know how to adjust to life in a place where they don't have to be on guard 101% of the time. It both saddens and angers me that so many come home so troubled. I don't know, but I suspect his heroin use was just to escape these feelings and perhaps the nightmares of things he saw or felt while deployed. Being a soldier deployed to a foreign land isn't like policing in a neighboring city here in the US. At least here you know that a majority of the male population isn't going to shoot you in the head. Over there, you have to suspect everyone of being a terrorist, and you trust none but your own. Combine that stress with the fact that you're in a foreigner's land, with their customs and people all around you that don't want you there and that will wear a person down to their breaking point.

Bradley Payne, thank you for your service to our country. May you rest in peace.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This guy saw action in theater twice, in Iraq and Afghanistan, and received a Purple Heart. My heart goes out to his family. He left us far too young. There are so many who come home from war who are weary and don't know how to adjust to life in a place where they don't have to be on guard 101% of the time. It both saddens and angers me that so many come home so troubled. I don't know, but I suspect his heroin use was just to escape these feelings and perhaps the nightmares of things he saw or felt while deployed. Being a soldier deployed to a foreign land isn't like policing in a neighboring city here in the US. At least here you know that a majority of the male population isn't going to shoot you in the head. Over there, you have to suspect everyone of being a terrorist, and you trust none but your own. Combine that stress with the fact that you're in a foreigner's land, with their customs and people all around you that don't want you there and that will wear a person down to their breaking point.

Bradley Payne, thank you for your service to our country. May you rest in peace.
    Very well said. RIP Bradley.

Whoa. He was born locally. I know the name, don't think I know his parents or family.
    RIP Soldier

Thread Information