Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4002

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Are MGK and Megan Fox splitting up

https://apple.news/AbbAJOgYRSi-_PYotagHf8Q

Why did Ben Affleck look miserable during the grammy's? Botox?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Are MGK and Megan Fox splitting up

https://apple.news/AbbAJOgYRSi-_PYotagHf8Q

Why did Ben Affleck look miserable during the grammy's? Botox?
    He always looks like that lol

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Steven Tyler has been named as a defendant in a lawsuit alleging he sexually abused Julia Misley (previously known as Julia Holcomb) starting when she was 16 years old.

Misley met Tyler in 1973 after attending an Aerosmith concert in Oregon, where she was invited backstage and later to Tyler's hotel room. She accuses the musician of sexually abusing her that evening and of sexually assaulting her in a hotel room after Aerosmith's next concert in Seattle, where Tyler allegedly flew her out to attend. The following year, Tyler met with Misley's mother and "convinced her to sign over the guardianship of her daughter to him," assuring her of her well-being, the complaint says.
    https://ew.com/music/steven-tyler-ac...s3XVd-AmGSjUC0

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Steven Tyler has been named as a defendant in a lawsuit alleging he sexually abused Julia Misley (previously known as Julia Holcomb) starting when she was 16 years old.

https://ew.com/music/steven-tyler-ac...s3XVd-AmGSjUC0
    Oh, it goes deeper than that. He literally tried to murder her. They set the apartment on fire with her inside while she was pregnant. Let me find the source for that.

https://www.silive.com/entertainment...former_gi.html
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 02-14-2023 at 09:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That one doesn't mention the fire in detail. This one does. Ray TOTALLY set this fire and booked it:

The Fire

It was the fall of 1975. We returned to our apartment in Boston, and within a few weeks he was touring with his band. I was alone and pregnant in the apartment with no money, no education, no prenatal care, no driver’s license and little food.

Steven would call me every day to check in with me and I asked him for money to get groceries. He promised to send Ray Tabano over the next day to take me shopping. Ray was a childhood friend of Steven’s and had been a guitar player in the original band. I remember waiting by the window for Ray to arrive. He came to the apartment and I let him in through the front door.

The next thing I remember was waking up in a cloud of dense smoke fighting for air to breathe. Ray was gone. I fell to the floor from the couch in the front room. The couch was not burning and I had no burns on my body, but thick black smoke was consuming the room. The smoke was less dense on the floor, but still, I could barely see.
    More on the story here:

http://sofa-king-cool-magazine.com/s...d-over-to-him/

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That one doesn't mention the fire in detail. This one does. Ray TOTALLY set this fire and booked it:

More on the story here:

http://sofa-king-cool-magazine.com/s...d-over-to-him/
    Wow!

If I had an Aerosmith album, I'd totally throw it away! What a nasty piece of shit (Steven Tyler).
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    If I had an Aerosmith album, I'd totally throw it away! What a nasty piece of shit (Steven Tyler).
    Yeah, I seriously had no idea it was this bad. Back in the day, ALMOST ALL musicians were guilty of sleeping with underage groupies. Even David Bowie. That's why I can't really say that I cancel every one of them that did it. It doesn't make it right, but things were different in the 60s and 70s and it wasn't viewed the same way as it is today. Today, society knows better and it is no longer acceptable. I happened to see a video on Youtube about it maybe a few months ago? I think this was the one:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64670521

Bruce Willis? family announces he has dementia

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post

I read about that, so sad

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

oh god thats devestating. He seems so young to have that. Hes not a spring chicken, but still.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Very sad. I'm glad that they're being vocal about it to bring awareness to the disease. It doesn't discriminate.

I was so sad to hear about Bruce Willis yesterday. One great thing is the support he has from his family. You truly have to hand it to Demi and his current wife for building one big, loving family.

I saw that Jimmy Carter is entering hospice, and that makes me very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I saw that Jimmy Carter is entering hospice, and that makes me very sad.
    Very sad, but not unexpected. I'm blown away that he's made it this long. He's one tough motherfucker. Out building homes at his age. I hope he doesn't suffer. He's always been a good guy in my book.

oh god thats devestating. He seems so young to have that. Hes not a spring chicken, but still.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...toms-rcna71243

Who is most likely to get FTD?

This type of dementia tends to present in younger people, specifically those in their 40s, 50s and 60s, the two experts said.

"This disease is seen a little earlier in life, which can make it harder because it's an age where people have a lot of demands and responsibilities," Day said. "They might have full-time jobs, partners, be caring for young kids. And when it affects language for someone who relies on it to make a living, it'll make an impact."

FTD is relatively rare,"with an estimated lifetime risk of 1 in 742," according to a 2019 study. The Mayo Clinic estimates that FTD is the cause of "approximately 10% to 20% of dementia cases," making it rarer than Alzheimer's.

Very sad, but not unexpected. I'm blown away that he's made it this long. He's one tough motherfucker. Out building homes at his age. I hope he doesn't suffer. He's always been a good guy in my book.
    He wasn't the most fabulous president, but I think that all that he did in the Presidency and in life has been to try to make things better-not for selfish reasons like a lot of Presidents. He has personified a true Christian spirit, in a time when everyone wants to tell you they are Christian and virtually all of them act like devils. He's been happily married to the same woman for over 75 years. He has devoted his life to serving others and charity.

I don't agree with everything he says/does but I can respect and admire him as a person. We don't see many people like him nowadays and the world will lose a good soul when he passes. Is it unexpected? No, but it's still very sad IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...toms-rcna71243

He wasn't the most fabulous president, but I think that all that he did in the Presidency and in life has been to try to make things better-not for selfish reasons like a lot of Presidents. He has personified a true Christian spirit, in a time when everyone wants to tell you they are Christian and virtually all of them act like devils. He's been happily married to the same woman for over 75 years. He has devoted his life to serving others and charity.

I don't agree with everything he says/does but I can respect and admire him as a person. We don't see many people like him nowadays and the world will lose a good soul when he passes. Is it unexpected? No, but it's still very sad IMO.
    As far as Presidents go, I think he did the best that he could with what he had. No presidency is perfect because we all know that it's the other people in office that hold all of the power and the president is just a face man. The government in general is a corrupt POS, including any sitting president. Even Obama served us on a silver platter to the health insurance companies and penalized people who needed the healthcare the most. It's always a case of what the alternatives would have been and he was the lesser of two evils, like always.

His work afterwards with Habitat and actually being out there working in to his 90s building homes says a lot. He's at least done good for others since his office and seemed to be genuine with that and his relationships with people. So, I do give him credit for that.

As far as Presidents go, I think he did the best that he could with what he had. No presidency is perfect because we all know that it's the other people in office that hold all of the power and the president is just a face man. The government in general is a corrupt POS, including any sitting president. Even Obama served us on a silver platter to the health insurance companies and penalized people who needed the healthcare the most. It's always a case of what the alternatives would have been and he was the lesser of two evils, like always.

His work afterwards with Habitat and actually being out there working in to his 90s building homes says a lot. He's at least done good for others since his office and seemed to be genuine with that and his relationships with people. So, I do give him credit for that.
    Agree. I have always said he has done more after presidency than anyone ever has.

Lindsay Lohan is pregnant. At first I freaked out, but it seems she has really straightened her life out lately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-child.html

Lindsay Lohan is pregnant. At first I freaked out, but it seems she has really straightened her life out lately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-child.html
    As a former wild child turned mom, I am very happy for her. She has said back in 2016 that she wanted to be a mother. So this is a blessing for her.

Ive always secretly hoped good things happened for her.

Ive never placed her in the Narc category with Paris Hilton and the Kartrashiens.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-14-2023 at 03:02 PM.

As a former wild child turned mom, I am very happy for her. She has said back in 2016 that she wanted to be a mother. So this is a blessing for her.

Ive always secretly hoped good things happened for her.

Ive never placed her in the Narc category with Paris Hilton and the Kartrashiens.
    I am happy for her too. I hadn't heard about her in a long time, which is why I had the initial thoughts...but she seems so happy now.

She looks so much healthier these days. I'm happy for her

I'm happy for her too. She really seems to have gotten her life in order and she looks happy. She was so young, too young when she first became famous. She seems like one of the few who matured.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/17/enter...cer/index.html

In his forthcoming memoir, actor Sam Neill, best known for his work in the “Jurassic Park” franchise films, reveals he recently battled stage III blood cancer, but he is now cancer free.

According to the Guardian, which spoke with Neill, he had angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and underwent chemotherapy.

I'm related by marriage to Jimmy Carter.
    Also, Lindsay was in a Netflix Christmas movie this past Christmas. I've always liked her. I still want her to release a third album.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information