Page 142 of 161 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4018

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Haddish took her to the taping of a "sexually suggestive Subways commercial"
    Subway has a sexually suggestive commercial?

The "victim" did a 180. I wonder if she started it to get money, then dropped it when she saw they were going to fight it instead of paying out.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Adam Levine is gross for what he is (has been) doing to his wife/family.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

The "victim" did a 180. I wonder if she started it to get money, then dropped it when she saw they were going to fight it instead of paying out.
    Apparently they were simulating oral sex with the sandwich. Im pretty sure the kid had no idea what was going on.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Adam Levine is gross for what he is (has been) doing to his wife/family.
    With the IG "model"? Yeah he sucks.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    With the IG "model"? Yeah he sucks.
    Yes, the 'model' and apparently even more women are coming forward. What creeped me out most was him asking if he could name is unborn child the 'model's' name.

After reading the People article I dont know what to think. It sounds like they drugged a kid and molested him.

Yes, the 'model' and apparently even more women are coming forward. What creeped me out most was him asking if he could name is unborn child the 'model's' name.
    I seriously do not find him attractive at all. Is he that stupid that he thought this wouldnt come out? His wife is beautiful and my heart breaks for her. Shes a tall, blonde Victoria Secret model. She classicaly beautiful, and the IG models look weird with all the plastic surgery.

He did meet up with one of the chicks because I saw the screen grabs where he said "you are even hotter in person".

Seriously hes not ugly, but he doesnt deserve his wife.

Did you guy's see where Katie Couric had breast cancer? Her family has had a lot of cancer.

Yeah I saw that. I also read 1 in 8 woman will get breast cancer, so Im surprised more celebs havent come out saying they have it.

This particular type of cancer scares the crap out of me.

Yeah I saw that. I also read 1 in 8 woman will get breast cancer, so Im surprised more celebs havent come out saying they have it.

This particular type of cancer scares the crap out of me.
    It's very scary. It sounds like she caught it fairly early, so hopefully they got it all.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's very scary. It sounds like she caught it fairly early, so hopefully they got it all.
    Good shes always seemed like a likeable person.

Jury finds Kevin Spacey not guilty. No surprise there.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertain...-1986/3916506/

Im so lost. Why does Kanye West hate Jewish people? Is he crazy or faking it? Either way, I dont like him.

Im so lost. Why does Kanye West hate Jewish people? Is he crazy or faking it? Either way, I dont like him.
    He is cray cray, for sure.

He is cray cray, for sure.
    To me it does bring up the saying "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they arent after you". I mean, lets face it, the Kardashians are a fucking cult with endless wealth so im sure they are pulling shit on him. Not that Im taking up for him.

I feel 0% sympathy for Kim, she knew exactly how he was when she married him.

In his latest rant his face looked a little puffy, and I was wondering if he was on anti psychotics.

To me it does bring up the saying "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they arent after you". I mean, lets face it, the Kardashians are a fucking cult with endless wealth so im sure they are pulling shit on him. Not that Im taking up for him.

I feel 0% sympathy for Kim, she knew exactly how he was when she married him.

In his latest rant his face looked a little puffy, and I was wondering if he was on anti psychotics.
    Agree. What really gets me is there is zero words from any of the Kardashians that I have seen thus far. I am not sure what his deal is (other than severe mental illness) with Jewish people. It is like it came out of nowhere.

Agree. What really gets me is there is zero words from any of the Kardashians that I have seen thus far. I am not sure what his deal is (other than severe mental illness) with Jewish people. It is like it came out of nowhere.
    I looked around and hes apparently saying Jewish people control the media and are spreading lies about him?

Some of the Kardashians like Klhoe and Kim, and the jenners are saying they support Jewish people.

Hes apparently really stressing out Kris Jenner. I think its because shes image obsessed and is a control freak. But I do feel bad for her bc she is a little older and cant help her daughter married a psycho.

I looked around and hes apparently saying Jewish people control the media and are spreading lies about him?

Some of the Kardashians like Klhoe and Kim, and the jenners are saying they support Jewish people.

Hes apparently really stressing out Kris Jenner. I think its because shes image obsessed and is a control freak. But I do feel bad for her bc she is a little older and cant help her daughter married a psycho.
    At least they are finally speaking out. Kris Jenner is the ultimate controlling mom. I wish I could feel sorry for her, but I just want the whole clan to go away.

At least they are finally speaking out. Kris Jenner is the ultimate controlling mom. I wish I could feel sorry for her, but I just want the whole clan to go away.
    That would be their worst nightmare, to not be revelant anymore.

I hate when people fall on hard times, but she is irritating. Plus, how is she only 44 years old?

https://perezhilton.com/kim-zolciak-...house-details/

Kim Zolciak-Biermann and her former football-playing husband are going to lose their family’s expansive Georgia mansion. According to legal documents obtained by The U.S. Sun on the matter, the Bravo-lebrity and her ex-NFL star husband Kroy Biermann “failed to pay back” a $300,000 loan following the cancellation of her show Don’t Be Tardy. Shockingly, the couple had put up their home as collateral against the loan. And now that they missed paying down their debt, they are going to lose the estate.

The outlet reports that a Notice of Sale Under Power has been levied against the home following the 44-year-old reality TV star’s inability to repay her debts. With it, the five-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom, 6,907-square-foot home has been foreclosed upon. Next, per the court docs, it will be”sold at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the courthouse door of Fulton County, Georgia.”

Now, per the legal docs, the plan is for the family’s home to go on sale at the Fulton County Courthouse “on the first Tuesday in November, 2022.”

Adidas fired Kayne He said they couldnt.

Didn?t know where else to put this but for anyone following the Brittney Griner story
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/25/europ...ing/index.html

I can't tell if he is mentally ill or just seeking attention. He has had mental health issues in the past...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I can't tell if he is mentally ill or just seeking attention. He has had mental health issues in the past...
    I cannot believe he compared himself to Emmett Till.

OMG I just saw Aaron Carter is dead!

Thread Information