Page 136 of 161 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4018

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Not sure if anyone else watches the show...

"Chrisley Knows Best" cast member Nic Kerdiles -- who at one point was engaged to Savannah Chrisley -- is alive today, because she and Todd Chrisley sprung into action as Nic was having an alleged mental breakdown ... while brandishing a gun.

The father and daughter can be heard on a panicked 911 call, obtained by TMZ, made Monday night outside a home in Nashville. Law enforcement sources tell us the call came in for a suicidal man, who had a gun to his head.

Todd and Savannah believed Nic was in the grips of a psychotic episode.

You can hear Savannah screaming in the background of the 911 call -- made by a friend on scene -- as she pleads, "Please, no!" You can also hear someone, who we believe is Todd, yelling, "Look at what you're doing to her!"

The caller tells the 911 operator Savannah was able to smash a window to get inside to her ex-boyfriend, but cut her hand in the process. Eventually, the Chrisleys were able to get the gun away from Nic ... and he agreed to sit in Todd's Range Rover until cops arrived.

You can hear the caller indicate Savannah's ex needed to get some help in treatment, and while cops were unable to tell us what happened once on scene ... there's no indication he was arrested.

Nic famously proposed to Savannah on an episode of "Chrisley Knows Best" a few years ago, but the relationship eventually came to an end.

We reached out to a rep for the Chrisley family, but didn't hear back. Todd, Nic and Savannah posted a video Wednesday night saying Nic had combined alcohol and medication ... which led to the terrifying incident.
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/02/savan...-call-suicide/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott had their baby, a boy. Only reason I am mentioning it is because he was born on 2/2/22 and I think that's kinda cool.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott had their baby, a boy. Only reason I am mentioning it is because he was born on 2/2/22 and I think that's kinda cool.
    I hate Kylie Jenner with the fire of a thousand suns. Shes the fakest person Ive ever seen.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I hate Kylie Jenner with the fire of a thousand suns. Shes the fakest person Ive ever seen.
    This thread makes me feel so old and out of touch. Quite honestly, I've heard the name, but I really don't know who Kylie Jenner is. I could google it but I'm not inclined to do so. I'm assuming she is the offspring of Caitlyn and connected with the Kardashians in some way. If so, isn't that whole bunch an exercise in excess, inflated self-worth, and fakery? I'm still trying to figure out what they're famous for to be honest. I think Caitlyn is the only one who has accomplished anything worthy of recognition.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I would bet money she had the doctor purposely induce her on the date so it could have a 2-2-22 birthday

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This thread makes me feel so old and out of touch. Quite honestly, I've heard the name, but I really don't know who Kylie Jenner is. I could google it but I'm not inclined to do so. I'm assuming she is the offspring of Caitlyn and connected with the Kardashians in some way. If so, isn't that whole bunch an exercise in excess, inflated self-worth, and fakery? I'm still trying to figure out what they're famous for to be honest. I think Caitlyn is the only one who has accomplished anything worthy of recognition.
    Kylie Jenner actually has a line of cosmetics that is pretty successful. But there is of course some controversy with that:

According to Forbes, in 2019, Jenner's net worth was estimated at US$1 billion, making her, at age 21, the world's youngest self-made billionaire as of March 2019, though the notion of Jenner being self-made is a subject of controversy, owing to her privileged background.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I would bet money she had the doctor purposely induce her on the date so it could have a 2-2-22 birthday
    I started to post this same thought but decided that I was just a cynical asshole so I didn't. Thank you for making me not feel alone in my cynicism! I would bet money that she did this!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The only thing that would make the birth date better is if the baby were born on 2-22-22.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I absolutely believe that they would induce just to get that date. Or scheduled a C-Section because that's what the celebrities like to do.

Her make up is trash. It's terrible quality and was only successful because her name is on it. She doesn't own the company anymore. She sold it, but they still use her name and she does the promotions for it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I absolutely believe that they would induce just to get that date. Or scheduled a C-Section because that's what the celebrities like to do.

Her make up is trash. It's terrible quality and was only successful because her name is on it. She doesn't own the company anymore. She sold it, but they still use her name and she does the promotions for it.
    She also made a shit swim suit line too. Apparently everything was see-through when wet.

Shes had a bunch of plastic surgery and shes trash.

As much as I dislike Kim, she has at least given back to the community.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

She also made a shit swim suit line too. Apparently everything was see-through when wet.

Shes had a bunch of plastic surgery and shes trash.

As much as I dislike Kim, she has at least given back to the community.
    I don't even care if people get work done. If they have the money and want to do it, great. But LYING about it to your young and impressionable fans is a whole other thing. To this day she insists that she never had her lips done and that it's make up (her lip kits in particular) that made her lips grow to ten times the size they are. I also don't like her recent stunts with the Astroworld tragedy.

I don't even care if people get work done. If they have the money and want to do it, great. But LYING about it to your young and impressionable fans is a whole other thing. To this day she insists that she never had her lips done and that it's make up (her lip kits in particular) that made her lips grow to ten times the size they are. I also don't like her recent stunts with the Astroworld tragedy.
    Im not against plastic surgery (Ive had it before) but like you said the lying about it, and pretending shes natural when shes fake as fuck is gross.

Kylie Jenner actually has a line of cosmetics that is pretty successful. But there is of course some controversy with that:
    She's a billionaire?! GTFO! Okay then, I take back what I said. She HAS accomplished something worth mentioning. And even if she came from a "privileged background," she didn't come from a billion dollars worth of privilege, that's pretty significant. Angie and BB73 think she's trashy though, and I get an ick feeling from that whole scene so.... I'm not gonna waste my time with her. She won't even miss me.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I started to post this same thought but decided that I was just a cynical asshole so I didn't. Thank you for making me not feel alone in my cynicism! I would bet money that she did this!
    Me too! Don't know why I hesitated though, because I came off as a cynical asshole when I criticized a "self-made billionaire" I knew nothing about. I shoulda just gone for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    The only thing that would make the birth date better is if the baby were born on 2-22-22.
    Bingo! She should have held out another 3 weeks.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Wait, I swore she finally admitted to the lips being done. I know she wouldn't fess up at first, but I think that's because she was only 17 when she had it done. She also lied about dating Tyga when it was super obvious, and waited until her 18th birthday to finally announce she was dating him. lol.

I'm sure I will get shit but I was a huge fan of the show - but I love trashy reality stuff. I thought they were funny.

Wait, I swore she finally admitted to the lips being done. I know she wouldn't fess up at first, but I think that's because she was only 17 when she had it done. She also lied about dating Tyga when it was super obvious, and waited until her 18th birthday to finally announce she was dating him. lol.

I'm sure I will get shit but I was a huge fan of the show - but I love trashy reality stuff. I thought they were funny.
    She may have finally fessed up at this point, but not before a gagillion kids did the "Kylie Jenner Challenge" and ripped their lips apart trying to look like her "naturally".

No judgement here, I've wasted far too many hours with the Real Sister/Housewives of Every Feckin' Where.

[IMG][/IMG]

Jussie Smollett got 150 days in jail. Hopefully that Papini bitch gets a lot more.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Jussie Smollett got 150 days in jail. Hopefully that Papini bitch gets a lot more.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing
    She better, but I'm still convinced that she will never see the courtroom. She'll take off and hide out with some racist, Nazi organization that deems her their "Queen".

I will say this. If she DOES actually see jailtime (well deserved) then they better put her in Genpop. Get a taste of what it's actually like being held captive in the company of other races.

She better, but I'm still convinced that she will never see the courtroom. She'll take off and hide out with some racist, Nazi organization that deems her their "Queen".

I will say this. If she DOES actually see jailtime (well deserved) then they better put her in Genpop. Get a taste of what it's actually like being held captive in the company of other races.
    I will be pissed if she gets off without jail time, judging by the mob outside the courtroom when she made bail, a lot of people will be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post

OMG, what a drama queen, his level of narcissism is staggering. They better put him on suicide watch, he's liable to do it just to prove a point.

I am surprised no one is talking about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock last night!

I am surprised no one is talking about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock last night!
    Oh lord, now Boston is going to feel like a ghost again. I saw your post Boston, I just don't know what happened so didn't comment. I don't follow Oscar stuff.

Oh lord, now Boston is going to feel like a ghost again. I saw your post Boston, I just don't know what happened so didn't comment. I don't follow Oscar stuff.
    Here's the basics:
    Jada has Alopecia and has been very vocal about how it's affecting her self esteem. She finally just shaved her head and is working on accepting it.

Chris Rock was on stage hosting and was cracking jokes about celebrities. He got to Jada and said, "GI Jane2, can't wait to see it Jada".

Will got up out of his seat, went on stage and slapped Chris Rock really hard across the face then started yelling to keep his wife's name out of his fucking mouth.

People are divided on this. People with autoimmune diseases are pointing out that it wasn't funny and it was meant to be hurtful. Others are saying that it was only a joke and that allowing Will's reactions to be acceptable is an attack on comedians.

I think both were wrong. My only statement was that I wasn't surprised that Will reacted that way. How are fat jokes and jokes about disabled reporters off limits, but jokes about her appearance because of a disease okay? It's the double standard that's annoying me on this.

She's a woman struggling with self esteem based on her image in an industry where a woman's image is constantly scrutinized. To me it's all about intention. Chris' intention was clearly to kick her while she was down. He had gone after her in the past so given the history, he did it to get a rise out of them.

That being said, I don't condone what Will did and he should have been removed from the ceremony.

I don't either but it was ALL over my fb.

Edited to add: search for the video and let me know your opinion!

Thread Information