Page 133 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I saw that my photos were removed, but the one I posted was the actual album cover and not cropped. The second picture was him fully clothed as an adult. I guess I understand the reasons, but also don't. Neither were any kind of violation that anyone could sue for
    They made the thread NSFW though. You work from home and answer only to yourself and the FBI, but some of our members read from work and would like to keep doing so. And some of us do face some tougher scrutiny. I left the link, so anyone who wanted to look could, but baby peen doesn't need to come swimming toward anyone who reads the thread. As for the fully clothed adult picture? Yeah, I could have left that, but it's on the link too... and he seems to like suing over nothing so yeah I took both pictures down.

When doing dog shows, my friends have a saying "don't make the judge think, it always costs you points" That album cover made the mods think. And so here we are. We all good?
    Last edited by puzzld; 08-27-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    They made the thread NSFW though. You work from home and answer only to yourself and the FBI, but some of our members read from work and would like to keep doing so. And some of us do face some tougher scrutiny. I left the link, so anyone who wanted to look could, but baby peen doesn't need to come swimming toward anyone who reads the thread. As for the fully clothed adult picture? Yeah, I could have left that, but it's on the link too... and he seems to like suing over nothing so yeah I took both pictures down.

When doing dog shows, my friends have a saying "don't make the judge think, it always costs you points" That album cover made the mods think. And so here we are. We all good?
    Yeah. I only figured I'd ask since both images are available publicly with no backlash. That's all. Just inquiring why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Two bands that performed at the rally have canceled shows after musicians came down with the virus. Corey Taylor, the lead singer of Slipknot who had embarked on a solo tour, told fans he was "very, very sick" from COVID-19, though he did not say where he contracted it.

"This is the worst I've ever been sick in my life," Taylor said in a Facebook video this week. "Had I not been vaccinated, I shudder to think how bad it would have been."
    https://www.startribune.com/how-much...oad/600091796/

Debated about putting this in the covid thread but that's full of unvaxxed/antivas morons.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

https://www.startribune.com/how-much...oad/600091796/

Debated about putting this in the covid thread but that's full of unvaxxed/antivas morons.
    I feel bad for the hotel and restaurant workers who basically had no other choice but to be exposed to these people. They can't afford to lose their jobs so would have had to work the rally or end up homeless regardless of their stance on it. I genuinely hope that they all make it because that whole rally was a horrendous super spreader event. Which included people that KNEW they had it and went anyway. Unbelievable.

I feel bad for the hotel and restaurant workers who basically had no other choice but to be exposed to these people. They can't afford to lose their jobs so would have had to work the rally or end up homeless regardless of their stance on it. I genuinely hope that they all make it because that whole rally was a horrendous super spreader event. Which included people that KNEW they had it and went anyway. Unbelievable.
    I've always been convinced that a good percentage of rally goers have a death wish. Get tanked, ride too fast on really gnarly roads without a helmet. What about that says you want to live to ride another day. So not surprised at all by any of this.

And the airline workers who were forced to be enclosed with these idiots because a lot of airlines ran special charter routes to Sturgis.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    And the airline workers who were forced to be enclosed with these idiots because a lot of airlines ran special charter routes to Sturgis.
    Yes. Very much so. Their "choice" should stop at other people's airspace. They pack into restaurants, bars, airports, and hospital waiting rooms and get all muh freedom when you ask them to mask up and keep their distance. Not that we are eating out anymore. Those two glorious weekends of in-person grocery shopping are gone again, back to curbside and take out.

Yes. Very much so. Their "choice" should stop at other people's airspace. They pack into restaurants, bars, airports, and hospital waiting rooms and get all muh freedom when you ask them to mask up and keep their distance. Not that we are eating out anymore. Those two glorious weekends of in-person grocery shopping are gone again, back to curbside and take out.
    Yeah, we're back to safest we can manage. Things have slowed down again so between shoppers not getting things correct and the extra charges, we still have to go to the grocery store. But we're limiting it to once every couple of weeks and wearing an N95. We're still working, but keeping the same standards where they bring the dogs to the door for us with limited contact. We're back to taking our temperatures every day again too. We're better equipped for it this time than we were last time, but it's still scary and a hassle. A lot of our clients that were ultra paranoid this time last year have loosened up and I'm convinced that it's Pandemic Fatigue. They mentally don't want to face it anymore so don't. To the best of my knowledge, everyone is vaccinated except for the kids, however that's no guarantee and if they're running around doing stuff it's putting us in danger. One client is having a birthday party next week for their kid and having a shitload of kids over. We aren't happy about it, but we also need to survive.

Yeah, we're back to safest we can manage. Things have slowed down again so between shoppers not getting things correct and the extra charges, we still have to go to the grocery store. But we're limiting it to once every couple of weeks and wearing an N95. We're still working, but keeping the same standards where they bring the dogs to the door for us with limited contact. We're back to taking our temperatures every day again too. We're better equipped for it this time than we were last time, but it's still scary and a hassle. A lot of our clients that were ultra paranoid this time last year have loosened up and I'm convinced that it's Pandemic Fatigue. They mentally don't want to face it anymore so don't. To the best of my knowledge, everyone is vaccinated except for the kids, however that's no guarantee and if they're running around doing stuff it's putting us in danger. One client is having a birthday party next week for their kid and having a shitload of kids over. We aren't happy about it, but we also need to survive.
    Yep. You need to do what needs doing. We are back in the office, keeping as much distance as we can, but we're not allowed to so much as suggest students mask up. We can keep a box of masks by the door, but that's about it.

Yep. You need to do what needs doing. We are back in the office, keeping as much distance as we can, but we're not allowed to so much as suggest students mask up. We can keep a box of masks by the door, but that's about it.
    That's utterly ridiculous. I'm sorry your POS governor has put you in that situation. I don't know if you saw, but my POS gov lost a lawsuit over his mask bullying.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/2...k-mandate-ban/

Joe Rogan has covid-19, is taking unproven deworming medicine

Joe Rogan, host of a wildly popular podcast who has downplayed the need for coronavirus vaccines, announced Wednesday that he has tested positive for the coronavirus.

In a brief video, Rogan told his 13.1 million Instagram followers that he returned home from the road Saturday night ? he?s currently on tour and just performed a series of comedy shows in Florida ? feeling weary with a headache.

?Just to be cautious, I separated from my family, slept in a different part of the house, and throughout the night I got fevers and sweats. And I knew what was going on,? Rogan said. ?So I got up in the morning, got tested ? and turns out I got covid.?

Rogan said he was now feeling ?great? after ?one bad day? on Sunday. After his diagnosis, he said he ?immediately threw the kitchen sink? at the virus, and listed a litany of therapeutics and treatments he tried, including ivermectin, a medicine used to kill parasites in animals and humans but best known as a horse dewormer.

The treatment is one that has been promoted by conservative media figures, politicians and some doctors, but it also carries a warning from the Food and Drug Administration, which has advised against using it as a treatment for covid-19. Poison control centers have reported huge spikes of calls about ivermectin exposure.

?You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y?all. Stop it,? the FDA tweeted last month amid an increase of people getting sick from the medicine.

Doctors dismayed by patients who fear coronavirus vaccines but clamor for unproven ivermectin

?The Joe Rogan Experience? is the most popular podcast in the country, according to tracking firm Edison Research. In 2020, Spotify acquired Rogan?s podcast library in a reported $100 million deal and now exclusively licenses the series. Before he moved to Spotify, Rogan?s show had about 190 million monthly downloads.

Rogan, a stand-up comedian, is a lightning rod with a huge following. He?s hosted controversial figures on his show, including Alex Jones, who has pushed the false theory that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax. (Spotify eventually deleted 40 episodes from its service, including ones featuring Jones and provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos.)

During the pandemic, Rogan has used his platform to flirt with coronavirus misinformation. In April, he said young and healthy people don?t need to get vaccinated. After an outcry, he told his audience not to take his advice seriously, saying he?s not ?an anti-vax person? or a doctor, but rather ?a moron.?

Joe Rogan is using his wildly popular podcast to question vaccines. Experts are fighting back.

But months later on his podcast, he lambasted the push for mass vaccinations and also questioned whether the vaccines actually prevented the spread of the virus ? even as he couched his remarks, saying ?this is neither pro- nor con-vaccine.?

Public health experts have said that vaccines are the most effective way of preventing the spread of the virus and are effective at preventing people from getting very sick and dying from covid-19, including the delta variant.

Rogan also slammed vaccine requirements for event spaces in New York City and said that he would offer refunds to anyone who had tickets to his Madison Square Garden show this fall and didn?t want to comply, saying he wasn?t going to ?force? anyone to get vaccinated to see a ?stupid comedy show.?

His comments have attracted pushback from White House officials. Anthony S. Fauci, the country?s highest-ranking expert on infectious diseases, criticized Rogan?s comments during an April interview on NBC?s ?Today? show, emphasizing that young and healthy people should ?absolutely? get vaccinated and that it was unvaccinated individuals who ?are propagating the outbreak.?

On Wednesday, Rogan told his followers his diagnosis forced him to reschedule his upcoming show in Nashville until late October.

?My apologies to everyone, obviously it?s nothing I can control. It is what it is, crazy times we?re living in,? he said. ?But a wonderful heartfelt thank you to modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily.?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mpaign=wp_main

I cant with this ivermectin bullshit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Fucking moron.

Joe Exotic has cancer: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...232408765.html

Tiger King 2 comes out in 2 weeks!!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The Jesse Smollet trial has started and hes still actually saying it wasnt a hoax.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-06-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Japanese Frozen Actress Sayaka Kanda Dead at 35 After Apparent Fall
    Actress Sayaka Kanda, who voiced the role of Frozen character Anna in the Japanese-dubbed version of the animated Disney film, was found dead at the age of 35, her website confirmed.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1314014...-apparent-fall

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Japanese Frozen Actress Sayaka Kanda Dead at 35 After Apparent Fall
    Actress Sayaka Kanda, who voiced the role of Frozen character Anna in the Japanese-dubbed version of the animated Disney film, was found dead at the age of 35, her website confirmed.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1314014...-apparent-fall
    I was reading about this. Sadly, it looks like it was a suicide

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    He was only 17. How sad.

Eww I used to like Machine Gun Kelley too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Eww I used to like Machine Gun Kelley too.
    I will be shocked if they last.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have seen that name for the last couple of years but had no idea why he was famous. I just had to google.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have seen that name for the last couple of years but had no idea why he was famous. I just had to google.
    Not impressed? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Not impressed? lol.
    No

Thread Information