Page 144 of 160 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I mean, I get it. But when you have everyone around you pushing you to do it, supporting you and the money and means to do it.... I have less sympathy. When you have countless people the that wish they could afford the therapy to make themselves healthy and then see someone that could actually do it but doesn't it changes things.

I don't necessarily want him to die, but he can definitely go fuck himself. My co-worker's husband is dying and my SIL just had her left tit taken off because of Cancer and this POS is still walking around after having available help and still killing himself?

Yeah, fuck him.
    Plus he was always driving drunk and doing shit like that. He doesn't give a fuck about others...so fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Plus he was always driving drunk and doing shit like that. He doesn't give a fuck about others...so fuck him.
    I didnt know he drank and drove...not cool. I guess I dont know too much about him and dont care enough to know

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hopefully, he won't pull a Ryan Dunn. I can't believe I even know that name, but after hearing this radio jockey keep saying, "Blah, blah, ask Ryan Dunn. Oh wait. You can't!" Every time I hear the name Ryan Dunn, I instantly think of that.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I didnt know he drank and drove...not cool. I guess I dont know too much about him and dont care enough to know
    He has a couple of DUI's I believe (several stories out there if you google). I don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own home (drink, drugs, etc) but if you bring it out on the streets that's a whole different story.

I mean, I get it. But when you have everyone around you pushing you to do it, supporting you and the money and means to do it.... I have less sympathy. When you have countless people the that wish they could afford the therapy to make themselves healthy and then see someone that could actually do it but doesn't it changes things.

I don't necessarily want him to die, but he can definitely go fuck himself. My co-worker's husband is dying and my SIL just had her left tit taken off because of Cancer and this POS is still walking around after having available help and still killing himself?

Yeah, fuck him.
    True, but it also goes to show no matter how much money you have or rehab attempts, addiction is a bitch to overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    True, but it also goes to show no matter how much money you have or rehab attempts, addiction is a bitch to overcome.
    In some ways, I think it's harder for the rich and famous. If you've got to hold things together to put food on the table, you've maybe got more reason to stay clean. But for the John Belushis of the world? Well there's always someone ready to fix you up and plenty of money, no worries.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    In some ways, I think it's harder for the rich and famous. If you've got to hold things together to put food on the table, you've maybe got more reason to stay clean. But for the John Belushis of the world? Well there's always someone ready to fix you up and plenty of money, no worries.
    Agreed. And not sure how your post ended up on this thread?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Agreed. And not sure how your post ended up on this thread?
    I accidentally moved it with the one about the Ellen Show guy when I was moving Of Corpse Not's post to make a death thread for him.

I accidentally moved it with the one about the Ellen Show guy when I was moving Of Corpse Not's post to make a death thread for him.
    Bad mod, bad!

I thought maybe there was some sort of glitch.

Bad mod, bad!

I thought maybe there was some sort of glitch.
    Be glad I'm tidying the place up. I should hand out brooms and mops so you can tidy up after yourselves. I'm just kidding. I try to make as many things as possible into threads to get the conversation going. My bad.

Harvey Wienstein was found guilty:

https://news.yahoo.com/harvey-weinst...000845716.html

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Tory Lanez found guilty on all charges in Megan Thee Stallion shooting
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/23/enter...ict/index.html

“I started walking away and I hear Tory yell, ‘Dance, b***h,”
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Jeremy Renner got into an accident with a snow plough he was driving. It drove over his leg, and he was air lifted to the hospital. I think they did that bc of the weather and his remote location.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA15Swi2

Im trying to figure out how this happened. Did he fall off and it ran over him?

Jeremy Renner got into an accident with a snow plough he was driving. It drove over his leg, and he was air lifted to the hospital. I think they did that bc of the weather and his remote location.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA15Swi2

Im trying to figure out how this happened. Did he fall off and it ran over him?
    I think that's what happened, that he fell off and it ran over him. I read that they airlifted him because he lost a large amount of blood. A medical person saw him and did a tourniquet and it saved his life and gave them time to airlift him. I read that his leg is bad, but he's hurt on other parts of his body too.

Apparently Serena Williams is a Jehovah?s Witness?? I had no idea and I find this shocking

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Apparently Serena Williams is a Jehovah?s Witness?? I had no idea and I find this shocking
    I didn't know that either.

I never knew. Interesting.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow, I had no idea.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I find that most JVs don't advertise that they follow the religion. I have friends where I never knew until they mentioned that they didn't celebrate their birthday and I asked why. With the exception of going door to door, they seem to keep it under wraps.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

IDK if anyone has seen the commercials for Rihanna's Super Bowl halftime performance, but all I can think of is the grinch! Her coat looks like she skinned the grinch and her hair looks like she stole it from Cindy Lou.

Is it a video? I cant see it.

I forgot to post Kayne West got married again so many dumb women out there.

Is it a video? I cant see it.

I forgot to post Kayne West got married again so many dumb women out there.
    It is. IDK what's up with you not being able to see the videos. I will text it to you.

It is. IDK what's up with you not being able to see the videos. I will text it to you.
    Got it. Shes so pretty, why did they make her look like a weirdo.

Got it. Shes so pretty, why did they make her look like a weirdo.
    IDK why they did that. It's bizarre.

Thread Information