Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3620

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

  1. #3601
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,478
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    True, but it also goes to show no matter how much money you have or rehab attempts, addiction is a bitch to overcome.
    In some ways, I think it's harder for the rich and famous. If you've got to hold things together to put food on the table, you've maybe got more reason to stay clean. But for the John Belushis of the world? Well there's always someone ready to fix you up and plenty of money, no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  2. #3602
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,593
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    In some ways, I think it's harder for the rich and famous. If you've got to hold things together to put food on the table, you've maybe got more reason to stay clean. But for the John Belushis of the world? Well there's always someone ready to fix you up and plenty of money, no worries.
    Agreed. And not sure how your post ended up on this thread?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  3. #3603
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Agreed. And not sure how your post ended up on this thread?
    I accidentally moved it with the one about the Ellen Show guy when I was moving Of Corpse Not's post to make a death thread for him.

  4. #3604
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,593
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I accidentally moved it with the one about the Ellen Show guy when I was moving Of Corpse Not's post to make a death thread for him.
    Bad mod, bad!



    I thought maybe there was some sort of glitch.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  5. #3605
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Bad mod, bad!



    I thought maybe there was some sort of glitch.
    Be glad I'm tidying the place up. I should hand out brooms and mops so you can tidy up after yourselves. I'm just kidding. I try to make as many things as possible into threads to get the conversation going. My bad.

  6. #3606
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,737
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Harvey Wienstein was found guilty:

    https://news.yahoo.com/harvey-weinst...000845716.html

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  7. #3607
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Tory Lanez found guilty on all charges in Megan Thee Stallion shooting
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/23/enter...ict/index.html

  8. #3608
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    3,565
    Rep Power
    21474856
    “I started walking away and I hear Tory yell, ‘Dance, b***h,”
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  9. #3609
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,737
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Jeremy Renner got into an accident with a snow plough he was driving. It drove over his leg, and he was air lifted to the hospital. I think they did that bc of the weather and his remote location.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA15Swi2

    Im trying to figure out how this happened. Did he fall off and it ran over him?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  10. #3610
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Jeremy Renner got into an accident with a snow plough he was driving. It drove over his leg, and he was air lifted to the hospital. I think they did that bc of the weather and his remote location.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA15Swi2

    Im trying to figure out how this happened. Did he fall off and it ran over him?
    I think that's what happened, that he fell off and it ran over him. I read that they airlifted him because he lost a large amount of blood. A medical person saw him and did a tourniquet and it saved his life and gave them time to airlift him. I read that his leg is bad, but he's hurt on other parts of his body too.

  11. #3611
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Apparently Serena Williams is a Jehovah?s Witness?? I had no idea and I find this shocking

  12. #3612
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Apparently Serena Williams is a Jehovah?s Witness?? I had no idea and I find this shocking
    I didn't know that either.

  13. #3613
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Apparently Serena Williams is a Jehovah?s Witness?? I had no idea and I find this shocking

    I never knew. Interesting.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  14. #3614
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,667
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Apparently Serena Williams is a Jehovah?s Witness?? I had no idea and I find this shocking
    Wow, I had no idea.

  15. #3615
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,072
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I find that most JVs don't advertise that they follow the religion. I have friends where I never knew until they mentioned that they didn't celebrate their birthday and I asked why. With the exception of going door to door, they seem to keep it under wraps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  16. #3616
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    IDK if anyone has seen the commercials for Rihanna's Super Bowl halftime performance, but all I can think of is the grinch! Her coat looks like she skinned the grinch and her hair looks like she stole it from Cindy Lou.


  17. #3617
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,737
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Is it a video? I cant see it.

    I forgot to post Kayne West got married again so many dumb women out there.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  18. #3618
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Is it a video? I cant see it.

    I forgot to post Kayne West got married again so many dumb women out there.
    It is. IDK what's up with you not being able to see the videos. I will text it to you.

  19. #3619
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,737
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It is. IDK what's up with you not being able to see the videos. I will text it to you.
    Got it. Shes so pretty, why did they make her look like a weirdo.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  20. #3620
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,634
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Got it. Shes so pretty, why did they make her look like a weirdo.
    IDK why they did that. It's bizarre.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •