Page 139 of 142 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3536

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Idris is wonderful. I don't need a #2 if I can have him, lol. I have loved him since The Wire and Luther!

I'm waiting for CC to come in here and be like "OMG, all of those guys are old enough to be my grandpa!"
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-13-2022 at 04:38 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Idris is wonderful. I don't need a #2 if I can have him, lol. I have loved him since The Wire and Luther!

I'm waiting for CC to come in here and be like "OMG, all of those guys are old enough to be my grandpa!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

I thought we had an independent thread for him, but it's not coming up. Governor Newsom denied Sirhran Sirhan's parole.

https://abc7.com/sirhan-rfk-assassin...ects/11464847/
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I thought we had an independent thread for him, but it's not coming up. Governor Newsom denied Sirhran Sirhan's parole.

https://abc7.com/sirhan-rfk-assassin...ects/11464847/
    I think we were just talking about it in Speak Here. I thought of you as soon as I saw this yesterday. I knew you would be happy!

I was going to also submit Titus Welliver but BWS says I can't.

Also, I used to really like Criminal Minds, but I always thought that actor was a dweeb. Shemar Moore was cute though!
    Yes! He was a total dork but also hot, maybe that's how I like them?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

If we get 2 noms, I'm going with T.I.

upload

upload

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Nic, I don't even know who that is. Enlighten me.

Nic, I don't even know who that is. Enlighten me.
    He's a rapper. Also been in some movies. He's had some really good songs, some of my favs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I.

"American rapper, record executive, and actor. Harris, one of the highest selling hip-hop artists of all time"

So what I take out of all of this is that there are plenty of men to go around for the MDS women, and we won't have to fight over them since we all like a different one best!

So what I take out of all of this is that there are plenty of men to go around for the MDS women, and we won't have to fight over them since we all like a different one best!
    Exactly! We all get dibs on who we want haha

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Right.

Not sure if anyone else watches the show...

"Chrisley Knows Best" cast member Nic Kerdiles -- who at one point was engaged to Savannah Chrisley -- is alive today, because she and Todd Chrisley sprung into action as Nic was having an alleged mental breakdown ... while brandishing a gun.

The father and daughter can be heard on a panicked 911 call, obtained by TMZ, made Monday night outside a home in Nashville. Law enforcement sources tell us the call came in for a suicidal man, who had a gun to his head.

Todd and Savannah believed Nic was in the grips of a psychotic episode.

You can hear Savannah screaming in the background of the 911 call -- made by a friend on scene -- as she pleads, "Please, no!" You can also hear someone, who we believe is Todd, yelling, "Look at what you're doing to her!"

The caller tells the 911 operator Savannah was able to smash a window to get inside to her ex-boyfriend, but cut her hand in the process. Eventually, the Chrisleys were able to get the gun away from Nic ... and he agreed to sit in Todd's Range Rover until cops arrived.

You can hear the caller indicate Savannah's ex needed to get some help in treatment, and while cops were unable to tell us what happened once on scene ... there's no indication he was arrested.

Nic famously proposed to Savannah on an episode of "Chrisley Knows Best" a few years ago, but the relationship eventually came to an end.

We reached out to a rep for the Chrisley family, but didn't hear back. Todd, Nic and Savannah posted a video Wednesday night saying Nic had combined alcohol and medication ... which led to the terrifying incident.
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/02/savan...-call-suicide/

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott had their baby, a boy. Only reason I am mentioning it is because he was born on 2/2/22 and I think that's kinda cool.

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott had their baby, a boy. Only reason I am mentioning it is because he was born on 2/2/22 and I think that's kinda cool.
    I hate Kylie Jenner with the fire of a thousand suns. Shes the fakest person Ive ever seen.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I hate Kylie Jenner with the fire of a thousand suns. Shes the fakest person Ive ever seen.
    This thread makes me feel so old and out of touch. Quite honestly, I've heard the name, but I really don't know who Kylie Jenner is. I could google it but I'm not inclined to do so. I'm assuming she is the offspring of Caitlyn and connected with the Kardashians in some way. If so, isn't that whole bunch an exercise in excess, inflated self-worth, and fakery? I'm still trying to figure out what they're famous for to be honest. I think Caitlyn is the only one who has accomplished anything worthy of recognition.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I would bet money she had the doctor purposely induce her on the date so it could have a 2-2-22 birthday

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This thread makes me feel so old and out of touch. Quite honestly, I've heard the name, but I really don't know who Kylie Jenner is. I could google it but I'm not inclined to do so. I'm assuming she is the offspring of Caitlyn and connected with the Kardashians in some way. If so, isn't that whole bunch an exercise in excess, inflated self-worth, and fakery? I'm still trying to figure out what they're famous for to be honest. I think Caitlyn is the only one who has accomplished anything worthy of recognition.
    Kylie Jenner actually has a line of cosmetics that is pretty successful. But there is of course some controversy with that:

According to Forbes, in 2019, Jenner's net worth was estimated at US$1 billion, making her, at age 21, the world's youngest self-made billionaire as of March 2019, though the notion of Jenner being self-made is a subject of controversy, owing to her privileged background.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I would bet money she had the doctor purposely induce her on the date so it could have a 2-2-22 birthday
    I started to post this same thought but decided that I was just a cynical asshole so I didn't. Thank you for making me not feel alone in my cynicism! I would bet money that she did this!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The only thing that would make the birth date better is if the baby were born on 2-22-22.

I absolutely believe that they would induce just to get that date. Or scheduled a C-Section because that's what the celebrities like to do.

Her make up is trash. It's terrible quality and was only successful because her name is on it. She doesn't own the company anymore. She sold it, but they still use her name and she does the promotions for it.
    Oh well, back to gum.

I absolutely believe that they would induce just to get that date. Or scheduled a C-Section because that's what the celebrities like to do.

Her make up is trash. It's terrible quality and was only successful because her name is on it. She doesn't own the company anymore. She sold it, but they still use her name and she does the promotions for it.
    She also made a shit swim suit line too. Apparently everything was see-through when wet.

Shes had a bunch of plastic surgery and shes trash.

As much as I dislike Kim, she has at least given back to the community.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She also made a shit swim suit line too. Apparently everything was see-through when wet.

Shes had a bunch of plastic surgery and shes trash.

As much as I dislike Kim, she has at least given back to the community.
    I don't even care if people get work done. If they have the money and want to do it, great. But LYING about it to your young and impressionable fans is a whole other thing. To this day she insists that she never had her lips done and that it's make up (her lip kits in particular) that made her lips grow to ten times the size they are. I also don't like her recent stunts with the Astroworld tragedy.
    Oh well, back to gum.

I don't even care if people get work done. If they have the money and want to do it, great. But LYING about it to your young and impressionable fans is a whole other thing. To this day she insists that she never had her lips done and that it's make up (her lip kits in particular) that made her lips grow to ten times the size they are. I also don't like her recent stunts with the Astroworld tragedy.
    Im not against plastic surgery (Ive had it before) but like you said the lying about it, and pretending shes natural when shes fake as fuck is gross.

Kylie Jenner actually has a line of cosmetics that is pretty successful. But there is of course some controversy with that:
    She's a billionaire?! GTFO! Okay then, I take back what I said. She HAS accomplished something worth mentioning. And even if she came from a "privileged background," she didn't come from a billion dollars worth of privilege, that's pretty significant. Angie and BB73 think she's trashy though, and I get an ick feeling from that whole scene so.... I'm not gonna waste my time with her. She won't even miss me.

I started to post this same thought but decided that I was just a cynical asshole so I didn't. Thank you for making me not feel alone in my cynicism! I would bet money that she did this!
    Me too! Don't know why I hesitated though, because I came off as a cynical asshole when I criticized a "self-made billionaire" I knew nothing about. I shoulda just gone for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    The only thing that would make the birth date better is if the baby were born on 2-22-22.
    Bingo! She should have held out another 3 weeks.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Wait, I swore she finally admitted to the lips being done. I know she wouldn't fess up at first, but I think that's because she was only 17 when she had it done. She also lied about dating Tyga when it was super obvious, and waited until her 18th birthday to finally announce she was dating him. lol.

I'm sure I will get shit but I was a huge fan of the show - but I love trashy reality stuff. I thought they were funny.

Thread Information