Page 153 of 160 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    She's confirming what you guys are all posting, that there was a verdict tonight.
    Ok I guess she didnt see my post. Its all good.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Im posting this in all threads that have anything to do with Scientology because the religion is a joke.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What?
    a verdict. the person I quoted was hoping we'd get a verdict. I'm sorry for being confusing. After our yearly garage sale we go straight into my yearly back issues and I'm on my yearly muscle relaxers and steroids diet. My brain will be fuzzy for at least a few more days. This is only day 2.5
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Ok I guess she didnt see my post. Its all good.
    she did not. sorry about that.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    a verdict. the person I quoted was hoping we'd get a verdict. I'm sorry for being confusing. After our yearly garage sale we go straight into my yearly back issues and I'm on my yearly muscle relaxers and steroids diet. My brain will be fuzzy for at least a few more days. This is only day 2.5
    That sucks about the back issues. Hope you feel better soon!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I'm so sorry, Marsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I'm so sorry, Marsh.
    I had to give up beer for this baseball homestand. I think the ladies who serve me my one beer per game are in mourning too. I only drink beer at the stadium or if we visit a brewery, and then I do a flight but only if it's with a meal. I really look forward to that beer at the games. They have my favorite and do you remember the show Cheers where when Norm walks in they all shout his name and his beer is poured by the time he puts tushy to the stool? That's me on game days, we walk around the stadium before game time and when they see me coming they start pouring it for me. We were all sad yesterday when I had to tell them I'm tapping out for this homestand. I'm still a little sad.

I had to give up beer for this baseball homestand. I think the ladies who serve me my one beer per game are in mourning too. I only drink beer at the stadium or if we visit a brewery, and then I do a flight but only if it's with a meal. I really look forward to that beer at the games. They have my favorite and do you remember the show Cheers where when Norm walks in they all shout his name and his beer is poured by the time he puts tushy to the stool? That's me on game days, we walk around the stadium before game time and when they see me coming they start pouring it for me. We were all sad yesterday when I had to tell them I'm tapping out for this homestand. I'm still a little sad.
    Ugh, I'm sorry. It is really cool that you have people who know you and your hubby so well though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-verdict.html

Convicted rapist Danny Masterson's wife Bijou Phillips is 'treating his guilty verdict like a death' and has been left inconsolable over the prospect of her husband going to jail - and leaving her to raise their daughter alone in 'catastrophic' circumstances.

A source close to the couple has revealed Bijou's 'devastation' over her husband's demise, telling DailyMail.com that she was 'convinced he was telling the truth and that the jury would agree'.

'Bijou is treating the results of the trial against her husband as a death,' the insider disclosed. 'The devastation and reality of it all are at a level that you'd never even imagine.'

'She's had Danny's back through this whole process and never thought this would be the result,' the source continued. 'She was convinced he was telling the truth and that the jury would agree.'

Masterson now faces up to 30 years in jail when he is sentenced and the friend of the couple noted that Bijou 'can't make sense of' what her life - and that of their eight-year-old daughter, Fianna - will look like if he is locked away behind bars for all those years.

'Her life has completely changed knowing that her husband and the father of their daughter Fianna may be in jail for the rest of his life,' they said. 'It is to Bijou something that is catastrophic to her current way of life. She can't even make sense of it.'

Number 1 I have a hard time feeling bad for her bc she is so smug, but is the real reason she is upset is because she realizes he may really be a rapist? I guarentee hes raped people throughout thier marriage.

A teeny tiny part of me feels bad because she didnt rape anyone, and her and her daughter are going to suffer.

I know she comes from money, but I havent seen her work in awhile and I wonder what they are going to do for money.

Number 1 I have a hard time feeling bad for her bc she is so smug, but is the real reason she is upset is because she realizes he may really be a rapist? I guarentee hes raped people throughout thier marriage.

A teeny tiny part of me feels bad because she didnt rape anyone, and her and her daughter are going to suffer.

I know she comes from money, but I havent seen her work in awhile and I wonder what they are going to do for money.
    Agree. I feel badly for their daughter. Not so much for her. I think the sympathy needs to go to the daughter and victims of his crimes. She does come across as rather arrogant and I don't understand, as I don't find her very talented.

So the anti-vaxx nutters have grabbed ahold of the Jamie Foxx medical situation and he is their new poster boy. I have no idea if he is also saying this, because I refuse to click on anything do to with anti-vaxx stuff, but they are saying he is paralyzed and blind in one eye due to a blood clot (from the vaccine in their minds).

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So the anti-vaxx nutters have grabbed ahold of the Jamie Foxx medical situation and he is their new poster boy. I have no idea if he is also saying this, because I refuse to click on anything do to with anti-vaxx stuff, but they are saying he is paralyzed and blind in one eye due to a blood clot (from the vaccine in their minds).
    FFS. They just can't STOP being horrible, bottom feeding assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

They will never stop. Someone could die from a car accident and they would scream "it's the vaccine!!!!"

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is rather shocking...said no one ever.

Danny Masterson's former lawyers have been sanctioned for leaking confidential court materials to the Church of Scientology during the convicted actor's first, failed rape trial in 2021.

Found guilty of two counts of rape last week during a second stint in court, the disgraced actor ousted Tom Mesereau and Sharon Appelbaum sometime this year - though their names resurfaced Wednesday during an explosive evidentiary hearing.

Last Thursday, Masterson was convicted of raping two of the three women, with jurors split on the charge relating to Chrissie Carnell-Bixler, 37, who was in a relationship with Masterson at the time of her alleged assault.

During a hearing on Wednesday investigating the source of a leak that included victims' emails with police, Judge Charlaine Olmedo revealed Meseareau and Applebaum to be the culprits, providing redacted material in the case to the church.

The criminal discovery related to claims from Masterson’s accusers that they were being stalked and harassed.

'The court finds that the words used by the court repeatedly constituted an order and the defense violated that order, and the attorneys who violated that were Mr. Mesereau and Ms. Appelbaum,' the jurist said of the leak, which comes after Masterson's accusers claimed they were being stalked during proceedings.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Material.html

They will never stop. Someone could die from a car accident and they would scream "it's the vaccine!!!!"

Idiots.
    yup.

"he had a heart attack" "it was the vaccine"
    "she got hit by a bus" "vaccine"
    "he fell down a well and kicked himself in the head" "vaccine vaccine vaccine"
    "a billboard fell over and hit another billboard and caused a domino effect that eventually knocked over a telephone pole which speared him like a fish" "VACCINE!!!!!"

yup.

"a billboard fell over and hit another billboard and caused a domino effect that eventually knocked over a telephone pole which speared him like a fish" "VACCINE!!!!!"

edit to add:
    we're both boostered out the wazoo and proud of it. But we tend to go to flea markets where most are not just unvaccinated, they also think we shed god knows what all over them. Because we're often standing in line making idle conversation we hear a lot of theories. My favorite is the vaccines are implanting tracking devices that allow "them" to track us so that we are control subjects for the government. I like to tell them* it's too late for that, we've been other planets sea monkeys since forever and right now larger beings are just watching us and dropping poison ie: (or eg: i confuse the two) ash from Canada or chem trails or smog, into our fish bowl to see if we die.

So if there's ever a 'sea monkey' theory going around ... it was me, you're welcome.

*= sadly my ex husband actually believes a lot of that nonsense and I think it's my job as an ex-wife to egg it on.

yup.

You can add to the list that Bewitching and the recent issue was due to the vaccine and multiple boosters.

edit to add:
    we're both boostered out the wazoo and proud of it. But we tend to go to flea markets where most are not just unvaccinated, they also think we shed god knows what all over them. Because we're often standing in line making idle conversation we hear a lot of theories. My favorite is the vaccines are implanting tracking devices that allow "them" to track us so that we are control subjects for the government. I like to tell them* it's too late for that, we've been other planets sea monkeys since forever and right now larger beings are just watching us and dropping poison ie: (or eg: i confuse the two) ash from Canada or chem trails or smog, into our fish bowl to see if we die.

So if there's ever a 'sea monkey' theory going around ... it was me, you're welcome.

*= sadly my ex husband actually believes a lot of that nonsense and I think it's my job as an ex-wife to egg it on.
    The ignorance astounds me.

edit to add:

This is my response to people thinking it's tracking devices: "You're not important"

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is my response to people thinking it's tracking devices: "You're not important"

They gauge of needle they use isnt big enough to implant a tracking device. A fluid vaccine would adsorb into your body and could not track you.

Seriously, why do people think they are so important that the government gives a fuck that you went to work and then picked up a pizza for dinner?

They gauge of needle they use isnt big enough to implant a tracking device. A fluid vaccine would adsorb into your body and could not track you.
    But Angie, they now have a top secret microscopic tracking device that can be implemented via a 22-25 gauge needle.

Thread Information