Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
I think Kate had a hysterectomy. It makes sense since she's got the three kids and obviously had issues with every pregnancy. It points to reproductive issues and it's possible that they just decided to yeet the uterus since she wasn't going to be using it anymore. That's just a wild guess.

As for hair, I can't deal lately because my hair went from stick straight (maybe a VERY SLIGHT wave) to curly AF and I have no idea how to take care of curly hair or how to wear it. I've always been a wash and wear kind of gal or worn it in a clip or baseball cap and now I'm just tortured by how it behaves. I haven't had a haircut in almost a year now and it's gotten pretty long, but I'm going to have to investigate what I should do with it next.
A hysterectomy is typically only 1 or 2 days length of stay postoperatively. I think she likely had a major abdominal surgery such as a colon resection or removal of abdominal wall adhesions/tumors, etc. Whatever she had, it was definitely extensive/invasive.