Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3992

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Did anyone see his Law & Order: SVU episode?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No, it is really ironic now?

Yep he was a serial rapist. Very ironic.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yep he was a serial rapist. Very ironic.
    Just to be clear, I haven't heard anything about him being sexually abusive. Everything I've heard is about him being physically abusive and racist. He repeatedly hit a costume designer during a project because she kept "touching him". It was because she was trying to get him fitted and dressed. She was the one that reported it and she ended up being transferred to another project which he stayed. Crews have claimed that he's very verbally abusive and a bully.

That doesn't mean that he didn't also do something creepy in addition. That's just what I've read.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Just to be clear, I haven't heard anything about him being sexually abusive. Everything I've heard is about him being physically abusive and racist. He repeatedly hit a costume designer during a project because she kept "touching him". It was because she was trying to get him fitted and dressed. She was the one that reported it and she ended up being transferred to another project which he stayed. Crews have claimed that he's very verbally abusive and a bully.

That doesn't mean that he didn't also do something creepy in addition. That's just what I've read.
    His brother seems like a sweet guy, opposite of him.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Fred Ward died. I had just watched him in Road Trip last weekend (rerun on MTV). I grew up watching the Tremors movies....so sad.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Fred Ward died. I had just watched him in Road Trip last weekend (rerun on MTV). I grew up watching the Tremors movies....so sad.
    That is very sad. He was a good actor and in so many movies.

Aww he was such a good actor. RIP Fred

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This makes me so sad. Really liked this guy. My dad was obsessed with tremors. Wouldn?t have guessed he was pushing 80, I feel old.

Britney Spears has announced on her Instagram that she has suffered a miscarriage :(

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Britney Spears has announced on her Instagram that she has suffered a miscarriage :(
    I think she announced her pregnancy too soon. I forsaw this coming when she announced it right away. I still feel terrible for her. I know she really wants a baby.

Ray Liotta died

Ray Liotta died
    I just made a thread. I'm so sad right now.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I thought we had a thread on R. Kelly, but if we do I can't find it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/us/r-...ons/index.html

Federal prosecutors recommend R. Kelly be sentenced to more than 25 years in prison

Federal prosecutors in New York recommended that disgraced R&B singer R. Kelly be sentenced to more than 25 years in prison, citing his "decades of crime" and a "callous disregard for the very real effects that his crimes had on his victims," according to a sentencing memorandum filed Wednesday.

They also recommended Kelly should be fined between $50,000 to $250,000, according to the document.

Kelly, whose full name is Robert Sylvester Kelly, was convicted in September of racketeering, including acts of bribery and sexual exploitation of a child, and of separate charges of sex trafficking.

In their filing this week, prosecutors argued Kelly showed no remorse for what he did, and that his actions were fueled by a belief that his "musical talent absolved him of any need to conform his conduct -- no matter how predatory, harmful, humiliating or abusive to others -- to the strictures of the law."

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I thought we had a thread on R. Kelly, but if we do I can't find it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/us/r-...ons/index.html

Federal prosecutors recommend R. Kelly be sentenced to more than 25 years in prison
    Is he in jail? He should have been a long time ago. Hes a sexual deviant.

I thought he was already incarcerated long ago. Just shows you how much I pay attention to celebrity stuff other than things like the Depp vs. Heard trial.

He should've been locked up when he married Aaliyah when she was 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I thought he was already incarcerated long ago. Just shows you how much I pay attention to celebrity stuff other than things like the Depp vs. Heard trial.
    I actually thought the same thing. When I saw the article I was like "WTF, hasn't he been in jail for the past decade?!" I posted it so that I would look hip and in the know.

My heart bleeds for him. Oh wait, no it doesn't. I'll never forget how this asshole acted during the whole Dixie Chicks/George W. thing. Sorry, not sorry for not caring about him.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/12/enter...rnd/index.html

Country music superstar Toby Keith announces he's been fighting stomach cancer

My heart bleeds for him. Oh wait, no it doesn't. I'll never forget how this asshole acted during the whole Dixie Chicks/George W. thing. Sorry, not sorry for not caring about him.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/12/enter...rnd/index.html

Country music superstar Toby Keith announces he's been fighting stomach cancer
    Well that sucks. I'm not a huge country fan, but Toby always seemed nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well that sucks. I'm not a huge country fan, but Toby always seemed nice.
    I always thought he was a total ass. He performed at Cheeto's inauguration on top of being an misogystic outspoken asshole over the years.. I'm not one to say that someone is ok just because they're sick. He's a total dick IMO.

I always thought he was a total ass. He performed at Cheeto's inauguration on top of being an misogystic outspoken asshole over the years.. I'm not one to say that someone is ok just because they're sick. He's a total dick IMO.
    He is an asshat. I am sad for him that he has cancer, but he was horrible to Natalie Maines/Dixie Chicks and loved himself some Cheeto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    He is an asshat. I am sad for him that he has cancer, but he was horrible to Natalie Maines/Dixie Chicks and loved himself some Cheeto.
    Oh shit. I must be thinking of someone else then. Okay, well.... Karma.

This is crazy

https://www.investigationdiscovery.c...nister-trudeau

Ryan Grantham, the Canadian actor who pleaded guilty to killing his mother earlier in 2022, also allegedly plotted to kill Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, according to the CBC.

On March 31, 2020, Grantham, 24, who was featured in Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Riverdale, shot his mother, Barbara Waite, in the back of the head while she was playing the piano.

The day following the murder of his mother, Grantham loaded his car with guns, ammunition, Molotov cocktails, and printed directions to Rideau Cottage in Ottawa, where Trudeau lives with his family.

According to Complex, the actor drove to Hope, British Columbia but changed course and turned himself in in Vancouver.

?Mr. Grantham said, ?I killed my mum,? Crown prosecutor Michaela Donnelly said, as reported by Complex. ?Police immediately arrested him.?

He pleaded to second degree murder, which carries a life sentence, the British Columbia Prosecution Service told PEOPLE.

The CBC reported that Grantham rehearsed how he would kill his mother on video and recorded footage immediately after the shooting where he confessed to murder.

?He put the crosshairs on the back of her head, closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger,? Crown prosecutor Michaela Donnelly said during the trial, Complex reported.

Grantham?s sister, Lisa, found their mother on April 1.

"She was vulnerable, and Ryan gave her no chance to defend herself. It pains me to know he was a danger to her life," she said, according to Complex.

US Weekly reported that during the trial, Grantham apologized for his actions.

?I cannot explain or justify my actions. I have no excuse,? the former actor said while reading a statement. ?It hurts me to think about how badly I?ve wasted my life? In the face of something so horrible, saying sorry seems so pointless. But from every fiber of my being, I am sorry.?

During the trial, Grantham?s attorney argued he was experiencing an ?intense period of clinical depression? leading up to the murder, according to the CBC. Grantham was having thoughts of violence and allegedly killed his mother to ?spare her from seeing the violence he intended to commit?.

According to the BC Prosecution Service, a second-degree murder carries a mandatory life sentence. According to the CBC, under the Criminal Code of Canada, a person convicted of second-degree murder is eligible for parole after a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of 25 years.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    This is crazy

https://www.investigationdiscovery.c...nister-trudeau

Ryan Grantham, the Canadian actor who pleaded guilty to killing his mother earlier in 2022, also allegedly plotted to kill Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, according to the CBC.

On March 31, 2020, Grantham, 24, who was featured in Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Riverdale, shot his mother, Barbara Waite, in the back of the head while she was playing the piano.

The day following the murder of his mother, Grantham loaded his car with guns, ammunition, Molotov cocktails, and printed directions to Rideau Cottage in Ottawa, where Trudeau lives with his family.

According to Complex, the actor drove to Hope, British Columbia but changed course and turned himself in in Vancouver.

?Mr. Grantham said, ?I killed my mum,? Crown prosecutor Michaela Donnelly said, as reported by Complex. ?Police immediately arrested him.?

He pleaded to second degree murder, which carries a life sentence, the British Columbia Prosecution Service told PEOPLE.

The CBC reported that Grantham rehearsed how he would kill his mother on video and recorded footage immediately after the shooting where he confessed to murder.

?He put the crosshairs on the back of her head, closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger,? Crown prosecutor Michaela Donnelly said during the trial, Complex reported.

Grantham?s sister, Lisa, found their mother on April 1.

"She was vulnerable, and Ryan gave her no chance to defend herself. It pains me to know he was a danger to her life," she said, according to Complex.

US Weekly reported that during the trial, Grantham apologized for his actions.

?I cannot explain or justify my actions. I have no excuse,? the former actor said while reading a statement. ?It hurts me to think about how badly I?ve wasted my life? In the face of something so horrible, saying sorry seems so pointless. But from every fiber of my being, I am sorry.?

During the trial, Grantham?s attorney argued he was experiencing an ?intense period of clinical depression? leading up to the murder, according to the CBC. Grantham was having thoughts of violence and allegedly killed his mother to ?spare her from seeing the violence he intended to commit?.

According to the BC Prosecution Service, a second-degree murder carries a mandatory life sentence. According to the CBC, under the Criminal Code of Canada, a person convicted of second-degree murder is eligible for parole after a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of 25 years.
    This is one of those cases where you almost wish they could plead insanity because it's obvious that he was having a mental break of some kind, but you know that they can't since it was calculated and planned. He turned himself in before trying to assassinate the prime minister so he obviously came to his senses at some point. His poor Mother.

Thread Information