Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133
Results 3,301 to 3,305 of 3305

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Maybe he should give Bam some advice...

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/m..._headlines_hed

MTV star Steve-O is 'so grateful' to mark 13 years of sobriety

MTV star Steve-O celebrated a major milestone in his sobriety journey on Thursday: He is officially 13 years sober.

The reality TV personality shared a side-by-side look at what his life was like before he got clean by recreating a photo he took 15 years ago, showing just how far he has come.

"So grateful to be celebrating 13 years of sobriety today," said Steve-O, whose real name is Stephen Gilchrist Glover. "Thanks to everyone who helped me get here!"

Steve-O also credited longtime friend Johnny Knoxville "for giving me the loving nudge that started my journey."
    Steve-O previously came clean about his prior drug use in the 2009 documentary "Steve-O: Demise and Rise," in which he says his dependence on drugs fueled a "descent into madness."

Since coming clean, he is living his best life. He proposed to girlfriend Lux Wright -- who took the new photo in the side-by-side snaps -- and rescued a German Shepard mix during a 2018 trip to Peru, which he adopted and named Wendy.

He just LOOKS better.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He just LOOKS better.
    His teeth still creep me out overall, but yes, he looks soooo much better!

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/the...th-1234934554/

A longtime crew member of ABC?s ?The Conners? and ?Roseanne? died on set Thursday after suffering a ?fatal medical event,? according to a spokesperson for Werner Entertainment, the production company behind ?The Conners.? His identity was not disclosed.

?With heavy hearts we regret to confirm that a member of our technical crew suffered a fatal medical event today,? said a spokesperson. ?He was a much loved member of ?The Conners? and ?Roseanne? families for over 25 years. As we remember our beloved colleague, we ask that you respect the privacy of his family and loved ones as they begin their grieving process.?

TMZ, which first reported the news, said the crew member was on Stage 22 of the CBS Studio Center when the medical emergency occurred.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/el...l-agency-says/

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has tweeted his way into trouble with another federal agency, this time the National Labor Relations Board.

The board on Thursday found that a May 20, 2018 Musk tweet unlawfully threatened employees with loss of stock options if they chose to be represented by the United Auto Workers union.

Board members ordered Tesla to make Musk delete the tweet and stop threatening employees with loss of benefits for supporting a labor organization.

Tesla must also post a notice addressing unfair labor practices at its Fremont, California, plant, and post a notice dealing with the tweet at all its facilities nationwide.

The UAW, which had been trying to organize the 10,000-worker Fremont plant, called the order a great victory for workers who have the courage to stand up to companies like Tesla. Vice President Cindy Estrada said in statement that the system “is currently stacked heavily in favor of employers like Tesla who have no qualms about violating the law.”

Messages were left Thursday seeking comment from Tesla.

In its decision, the board agreed with an administrative law judge who ruled against Tesla in September of 2019.

The board also told Tesla to reinstate an employee who was fired for organizing activity and to give him back pay. Other than the back pay, Tesla faces no financial penalties, the UAW said.

Musk tweeted on May 20, 2018: “Nothing stopping Tesla team at our car plant from voting union. Could do so tmrw if they wanted. But why pay union dues and give up stock options for nothing? Our safety record is 2X better than when plant was UAW & everybody already gets healthcare.”

It’s the second time Musk has run afoul of federal regulations on Twitter. In September of 2018, Musk and Tesla agreed to pay $20 million each and make concessions to settle a Securities and Exchange Commission lawsuit alleging Musk duped investors with statements about a plan to take the company private.

Thread Information