Page 122 of 160 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Can we keep the Kayne BS in one thread instead of 3 or more?
    Thanks I keep putting Kanye West on the 2020 election thread and this at the same time because of the craziness surrounding him.

Yeah, I don't have a dog in the fight because I don't read the 2020 Election thread and I don't like Kanye, but maybe keep Kanye here? Because seriously..... 2020? He's more of a celebrity than a politician, no?*

*I know, I know.... so was DJT.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I always joke he is crazy, but it's obviously he is bi-polar. I hope he gets the help he needs....he is amazing at the rap game.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/k...HD4GOIHKI3KFU/

Well, I don't consider Kanye a politician or a public figure, just a self centered douche. And if he disrupts this election, I have no sympathy for him. Fucker needs to be in a mental hospital if he's that bad.
    This is what is sad about Kanye West and I thought about this if Kanye West was not famous and had bipolar disorder sadly he would end up a victim of police brutality if the public saw him as just a random person on the street like a certain portion of it ends up being. This is a sad state of affairs here.

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article...L-15438176.php

A jury in Santa Clara County has found former San Francisco 49ers defensive tackle Dana Stubblefield guilty of raping a woman at his Morgan Hill home in 2015, prosecutors said Monday.

Stubblefield, who played for the 49ers from 1993 to 1997, was accused of contacting a 31-year-old developmentally disabled woman on a babysitting website, inviting her to his home and raping her while using a gun during the assault. The three-time Pro Bowler was found guilty of rape by force, menace or fear and guilty of using a firearm in commission of the crime.

Conviction on the firearm charge means that Stubblefield now faces 15 years to life in prison. His attorneys previously claimed the charges were "motivated" by money.

Stubblefield won NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year in 1993 and was a member of the 1994 49ers team that won Super Bowl XXIX.

https://abc7ny.com/health/cuomo-appa...ptons/6338312/

Chain smokers are facing backlash over

CORONAVIRUS LONG ISLAND
    Shocking video shows huge crowd at Chainsmokers concert in Hamptons, Long Island
    By Eyewitness News
    Updated 3 minutes ago
    Ad Duration00:00
    Pause
    Current time00:22
    Seek

00:00
    Duration00:33
    Toggle Mute
    Volume

SettingsToggle Fullscreen
    EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS
    The event was supposed to be a drive-in, but apparently ended up differently.

SOUTHAMPTON, Suffolk County (WABC) -- Governor Andrew Cuomo is lashing out after video showed a massive crowds gathered in front of the stage at a Chainsmokers concert in the Hamptons.

Cuomo said he was appalled at the scene and confirmed the state Department of Health will conduct an investigation into "egregious social distancing violations."

"We have no tolerance for the illegal reckless endangerment of public health," Cuomo wrote on Twitter.

The Saturday night concert, called "Safe & Sound," was billed as a charity drive-in show with 500 cars and an estimated 2,000 people. It is also where Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon and Southampton Town Supervisor Jay Schneiderman's band performed.

Cuomo shared a social media video, which has over 6 million views, that showed crowds of people standing and swaying near the stage. The video shows attendees who appeared to be wearing masks, but many individuals were standing closer than 6 feet.

"Drive-ins are drive-ins," Cuomo said during his teleconference call Tuesday. "You are in your car, you drive in, you stay in your car and you watch the concert, like drive-in movies. I'm old enough to remember them. That is not what the concert was in the Hamptons."

Secretary to the Governor, Melissa de Rosa, reiterated the 50% cap on mass gatherings still exists, and it's socially distanced for different regions of the state that are in phase 4. Drive-in movie theaters are still allowed.

"It's a nice thing to be able to go outside, but obviously what we saw over the weekend was not a drive-in movie theater," she said. "So if similar things are happening in the state, they should see what happened in the Hamptons and be forewarned."

Cuomo said the state is taking the incident very seriously and added that both the town and village of Southampton are now open to facing criminal violations.

"The town of Southampton is going to have a problem," he said. "I don't know how they approved that permit. The promoters are going to have a problem."

Schneiderman told Eyewitness News the organizer of the event violated the terms of the permit by allowing people to congregate in front of the stage.

"That was not part of the permit," he said. "We would never have allowed that."

Schneiderman said the town has cited the organizer for violating the permit.

"I have asked the organizer to identify the people who they allowed in that pit area, so they can all be tested to see if anyone is positive for COVID-19," he said.

Schneiderman's band performed as an opening act at the concert, and he said when he performed, no one was in the front area of the stage.

"I never would have personally participated in an event if I had any sense that the organizer would violate the conditions of the permit," he said.

Schneiderman said the organizer could face additional citations because while the permit called for 2,000 guests, it appeared nearly 3,000 were in attendance.

Officials with the Town of Southampton Police Department are considering issuing citations as well for violations of the governor's social distancing executive order.

A representative for the event organizer responded to Eyewitness News reporter Kristin Thorne with the following statement detailing the protocols that were in place for the event:

The Safe & Sound drive-in concert fundraiser followed the guidelines created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and made best efforts to ensure New York's social distancing guidelines were properly maintained throughout the event," the statement read. "We collaborated with all state and local health officials to keep everyone safe, create awareness for local businesses, provide work to over 350 people who have been unemployed as a result of the pandemic and to bring some joy into people's lives during these difficult times. The event also raised money for No Kid Hungry, Southampton Fresh Air Home and Children's Medical Fund of New York. Prior to the event, all guests were instructed to self-monitor their temperature daily for two weeks leading up to the event, maintaining a temperature below 99.5 F (37.5 C). Additionally, they were asked to disclose if they tested positive for COVID-19 or if they were in contact with anyone who tested positive within the last two weeks. Upon arrival, individuals within each car had their temperatures taken and were also provided complimentary face masks before driving to their designated 20' x 20' spot.

Guests were also instructed that they would not be allowed to leave their designed spots for any reason other than to use the restroom facilities. Announcements and reminders were made every 30 minutes from the main stage, and security guards regularly patrolled the area to encourage mask wearing and promote social distancing guidelines. The event organizers followed all proper and current protocol, including spacing each spot more than six feet apart, positioning sanitizing stations throughout the open grounds, temperature checks for all attendees, sanitization of restrooms every 10 minutes, local security enforcing guests to wear their masks both in and out of their designated areas, contact tracing, clearly marked parking zones, as well as providing complimentary face masks upon arrival.

Listed below are a few facts as to what was put into place and enforced throughout the event.

--108 20' x 20' areas and 393 20' x 15' areas were created for guests to experience with family or friends and enjoy a show in their respective area.
    --With this being one of the first events of the summer, guests were very excited to get out of their homes and have a great night.
    --As event organizers, limited gatherings of 10 people using ample amounts of security (over 80 guards total) who were enforcing social distancing guidelines as well as making sure that guests wore masks when outside of personal areas.
    --4,000 masks handed out to guests for free
    --The criticism based on a two second video does not accurately depict the entire event. This video is misleading based on the angle and the lighting in which it was shot. The clip shows footage of the Chainsmokers friends and family section, which was separated by stanchions and metal barricades, each section limited to no more than 10 people max.
    --Temperature checks were done onsite before guests were allowed to enter
    --Covid waivers were signed by all guests in attendance and all staff prior to entering into venue
    --350 jobs were created for the local community
    --Over 100 CDC guidelines posted around venue and on screens during the show
    --Over 80 security guards (including the Southampton police department)
    --10,000 individual hand sanitizers supplied to guests for free
    --Hand washing stations for staff at bathrooms and backstage
    --No on-site concessions so people wouldn't have communal food
    --Four bathrooms attendants per bathroom trailer
    --Bathrooms were cleaned every 10 minutes
    --12 portable bathrooms each with its own attendant all placed 6 feet apart with hand sanitizer stations before leaving.
    --Security was fully masked and constantly reminding guests to put on their masks if they were out of there reserved area
    --NO injuries, NO negligence onsite, and NO citations or violations

Below is the letter from NY State Commissioner of Health Dr. Howard Zucker:

Dear Supervisor,

I am sure that you are aware the State of New York is in a Declared State of Emergency, since March 7, 2020 due to the prevalence of COVID-19. I know you are aware of the many efforts this state has made in conjunction with many local governments to combat it. The Governor's Executive Orders require social distancing as well as limitations on businesses and other activities, for instance, no non-essential gathering is permitted in excess of fifty individuals, per Executive Order 202.53 until August 20, 2020.

As Commissioner of Health, I have also issued a number of health regulations and emergency orders to safeguard the public health and reduce the spread of COVID-19.

In that regard I am greatly disturbed by reports concerning the "drive-in" concert held in your town this past weekend, which apparently involved thousands of people in close proximity, out of their vehicles, a VIP area where there was no pretense of a vehicle, and generally not adhering to social distancing guidance. I am at a loss as to how the Town of Southampton could have issued a permit for such an event, how they believed it was legal and not an obvious public health threat.

Please report to me within 24 hours on the following:

- Did the town issue a permit for the concert?

- If the permit was issued, how was the permit consistent with applicable state regulations and laws relative to COVID-19?

- If there was a permit issued, what security presence did you have planned for the concert?

- What town officials were at the concert and why was it allowed to continue when it became clear violations were rampant?

Please be advised that all responses to these questions, are a submission to a state department conducting an investigation, and any submission will be deemed to be a sworn statement.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ct-allegations

Update Ellen and Warner Media are now accused of failing to stop Sexual Harassment in their offices

Being asked to join the control room inside The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a coveted spot in Hollywood, but according to dozens of men and women who work behind the scenes, the office is a place where sexual harassment and misconduct by top executive producers runs rampant.

One ex-employee said head writer and executive producer Kevin Leman asked him if he could give him a hand job or perform oral sex in a bathroom at a company party in 2013. Another said they separately saw Leman grab a production assistant’s penis.

In May 2017, another former employee also said she saw Leman grope a production assistant in a car and kiss his neck.

Nearly a dozen former employees, who range from longtime, senior-level employees to production assistants, said it was also common for Leman to make sexually explicit comments in the office, like pointing out male colleagues’ bulges in their crotches, or ask them questions like, “Are you a top or a bottom?”

“It’s masked in sarcasm, but it’s not sarcasm,” a former employee said.

Many of his targets, employees added, were lower-level and younger employees who felt they lacked any power to speak up.

“He’d probably do it in front of 10 people and they’d laugh because ‘it’s just Kevin being Kevin,’ but if you’re in a position of power at a company, you don’t just get to touch me like that,” a former employee said.

In a statement after this article was published, Leman said he categorically denied "any kind of sexual impropriety."

"I started at the Ellen Show as a PA more than 17 years ago and have devoted my career to work my way to the position I now hold. While my job as head writer is to come up with jokes — and, during that process, we can occasionally push the envelope — I’m horrified that some of my attempts at humor may have caused offense," he said. "I have always aimed to treat everyone on the staff with kindness, inclusivity and respect. In my whole time on the show, to my knowledge, I’ve never had a single HR or inter-personal complaint made about me, and I am devastated beyond belief that this kind of malicious and misleading article could be published."

BuzzFeed News spoke to 36 former employees, many of whom independently corroborated incidents of harassment, sexual misconduct, and assault from top producers like Leman. All of the ex-employees, many of whom had voluntarily left the show, asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retribution.

Warner Bros. declined to comment on specific allegations, citing an ongoing internal investigation that was launched after an earlier BuzzFeed News report in which current and former employees said they faced racism, fear, and intimidation at work.

But in a statement on Thursday, the studio said it "hoped to determine the validity and extent of publicly reported allegations and to understand the full breadth of the show’s day-to-day culture."

"It was important to both Warner Bros. and Ellen that as many people as possible attached to the program could be heard," Warner Bros. added. "The Ellen DeGeneres Show is, and has always strived to be, a place that brings positivity to the world. And though not all of the allegations were corroborated, we are disappointed that the primary findings of the investigation indicated some deficiencies related to the show’s day-to-day management.

"We have identified several staffing changes, along with appropriate measures to address the issues that have been raised, and are taking the first steps to implement them.”

https://www.thewrap.com/late-show-co...al-harassment/

“The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” music producer Giovanni Cianci has been fired from the CBS late night show after being accused of sexual harassment, TheWrap has confirmed.

Cianci’s exit comes after L.A.-based musician Paige Stark posted a screenshot on Instagram in which she detailed a 2010 incident with Cianci. Stark said Cianci attempted “pushed (her) against the wall and tried to kiss (her)” in an elevator at the CMJ Music Festival and became “aggressive” after she resisted, later following her and a friend to a bar.

Cianci, who was employed by Lookout Management at the time, has been a music producer on “The Late Show” since 2017. An individual with knowledge of the situation confirmed that Cianci is no longer with the show.

“I told several friends and my boyfriend at the time but was too scared to come forward publicly,” Stark wrote in her July 22 Instagram post. “I blamed myself despite the fact that I did nothing to warrant Gio’s advances or aggression. Countless times I have seen men cover each other, call women crazy and shift blame. At the time this happened I felt no one would support or believe me. I was young and scared.”

She shared a screenshot of an email she sent to Cianci’s former (pre-Colbert) boss in 2017, at the height of the #MeToo movement. “I was surprised to receive no response despite the fact that we had emailed in the recent past,” she wrote.

“As I am reading the stories of other survivors of harassment and assault I feel concerned Gio has probably hurt other women, and will again,” Stark wrote.

https://www.foxla.com/news/fbi-raids...e-in-calabasas

CALABASAS, Calif. - The Federal Bureau of Investigation executed a search warrant Wednesday morning at a home in Calabasas that is reportedly owned by YouTube star Jake Paul.

Agents with the FBI along with their swat team arrived at Paul’s gated community bright and early today. The swat team first secured the house and property before agents went in.

It was unclear what agents were searching for.

An FBI spokesperson told FOX 11 that the federal search warrant is connected with an ongoing investigation.

"The affidavit in support of the search warrant has been sealed by a judge and I am, therefore, prohibited from commenting as to the nature of the investigation," said FBI Media Relations spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

Eimiller added that no arrests are planned.

Sources told FOX 11's Gigi Graciette that Paul was not there when the raid took place, but others were at the home at the time.

The 23-year-old social media star has drawn a lot of attention for his outrageous stunts that make up his YouTube videos, some of which have resulted in criminal charges.

Just last month, Paul was under scrutiny from Calabasas Mayor Alicia Weintraub after he threw a massive party at his mansion amid the coronavirus pandemic.

RELATED: Calabasas mayor outraged after YouTube star Jake Paul throws weekend mansion party

"No social distancing, no masks, it’s just a big huge disregard for everything that everybody is trying to do to get things back to functioning,” Weintraub said. “It’s really just a party acting like COVID does not exist, it’s acting that businesses aren’t closed.”

Back in June, Paul made headlines after being charged with trespassing and unlawful assembly during a protest in Scottsdale, Arizona where looters broke into a mall.

Paul has denied the misdemeanor charges and said he was only there filming the protest.

The charges were dropped Wednesday against Paul, as well as his associates, Arman Izadi and Andrew Leon.

"The Scottsdale Police Department and Scottsdale City Attorney’s Office are coordinating with the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona and the FBI to ensure that justice is served regarding criminal acts at Scottsdale Fashion Square on May 30, 2020," The Scottsdale Police Department wrote in a statement. "It has been decided that in the cases charging Jake Paul, Arman Izadi and Andrew Leon it is in the best interest of the community to dismiss misdemeanor charges without prejudice so that a federal criminal investigation can be completed. Scottsdale retains the option to refile charges depending on the outcome of the federal investigation."

It was unclear if anything was discovered during the raid.

FOX 11's Gigi Graciette contributed to this report.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-stupid.html

Another person comes forward on Ellen DeGeneres but this time with proof that Ellen directly harasses and bully an 11 year old boy in the 1970's.

Ellen DeGeneres bullied an 11-year-old boy, calling him 'fat' and 'stupid'; made fun of his clothes and 'took pleasure' in his distress, the now grown victim claims.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Ben Gravolet said the under fire TV host worked for his mother's recruitment agency when he was a child, and claimed Ellen – then aged about 20 – would regularly subject him to biting, mean insults.

'I would dread going to [my mom's] office to see her after school or on a day if I was sick and Ellen was there,' Gravolet said.

She would criticize my weight. I would try to do homework in the office, she'd call me stupid, she'd call me fat. She would criticize my clothes.

'I was just a boy and this was a grown woman who took pleasure in seeing me become visibly upset.

'I don't think there's any excuse for it. I was a defenseless kid. What could I have told her back?

'It has an effect if somebody in a superior position to you, who's much older, goes ''You're fat. You might want to lose some of that weight chunky boy.'' I was always self conscious about my weight and it made things worse.'
    The Belle Chasse, Louisiana-based father-of-three said in the late 1970s Ellen worked as a recruiter in the lakeside New Orleans branch of Snelling Personnel, owned by his mother.

Gravolet, 52, who now works as vice president of a New Orleans marketing agency, said the multi-millionaire comedian 'was just the meanest, nastiest, most horrible person.'

'One incident stands out in my mind,' he told DailyMailTV. 'I was sitting beside her desk. I was drawing, and she criticized the drawings. She said ''I guess that would look nice if you could draw''.

'As I watched her meteoric rise to fame, people would say how great she was and all I could think was she must be an incredible actor because she was one of the most vile people I've ever met in my life,' he said. 'Who takes pleasure in giving a child pain?'

Gravolet's allegations follow claims from dozens of staff on The Ellen DeGeneres Show who have said that racism, bullying and sexual harassment was rife at the Hollywood studio.

The scandal prompted Ellen, 62, to email an apology to her staff – which some have labelled as 'complete bull', claiming she was 'power-hungry' and part of the 'toxic' environment on set.

Gravolet claimed that even aged 20 his mother's former employee enjoyed wielding power over others.

'It appears to me that she hoards power over those that are lesser than her. It's almost as if she has to feel controlling. It seems like she has to be superior, be better.'

Gravolet's furious mother, Tana Robinson, told DailyMailTV Ellen was 'extremely rude' but that she only found out about the alleged bullying of her son a few weeks ago.

'I think I probably fired her. Had I known that was going on, I'd have punched her and then fired her,' Robinson, 72, said. 'A horrible person does that to an 11-year-old boy.

'I can't even put myself in the shoes of someone at that age that dislikes children so much or whose ego is so low that she has to smash a child to feel good about herself.

'A bully is a good word for it. She never tried to bully me because she knew she couldn't. So she bullied him with me not knowing about it.'

Last month one current and ten former employees of her daytime chat show accused its three executive producers, Ed Glavin, Mary Connelly and Andy Lassner, of 'bullying.'

The executive producers issued a statement saying: 'We are truly heartbroken and sorry to learn that even one person in our production family has had a negative experience.'

Lassner also tweeted: 'Nobody is going off the air.'

Jonathan Norman, a co-executive producer, is alleged to have 'groomed' a former employee by taking him to concerts and showering him with other gifts and perks before attempting to perform oral sex on him.

Kevin Leman, the show's head writer and executive producer, is alleged to have solicited oral sex from an employee. Others say they witnessed Leman grope another colleague.

And Ed Glavin, an executive producer, allegedly 'had a reputation for being handsy with women,' according to former employees.

The former staffers told BuzzFeed News they believe Ellen knew that several of her senior showrunners and producers were alleged to have committed sexual misconduct against junior-level employees.

A source close to DeGeneres denied she knew about the allegations of sexual harassment by show producers before they were published last month.

Another person comes forward on Ellen DeGeneres but this time with proof that Ellen directly harasses and bully an 11 year old boy in the 1970's.

Ellen DeGeneres bullied an 11-year-old boy, calling him 'fat' and 'stupid'; made fun of his clothes and 'took pleasure' in his distress, the now grown victim claims.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Ben Gravolet said the under fire TV host worked for his mother's recruitment agency when he was a child, and claimed Ellen ? then aged about 20 ? would regularly subject him to biting, mean insults.

'I would dread going to [my mom's] office to see her after school or on a day if I was sick and Ellen was there,' Gravolet said.

She would criticize my weight. I would try to do homework in the office, she'd call me stupid, she'd call me fat. She would criticize my clothes.

'I was just a boy and this was a grown woman who took pleasure in seeing me become visibly upset.

'I don't think there's any excuse for it. I was a defenseless kid. What could I have told her back?

'It has an effect if somebody in a superior position to you, who's much older, goes ''You're fat. You might want to lose some of that weight chunky boy.'' I was always self conscious about my weight and it made things worse.'
    The Belle Chasse, Louisiana-based father-of-three said in the late 1970s Ellen worked as a recruiter in the lakeside New Orleans branch of Snelling Personnel, owned by his mother.

Gravolet, 52, who now works as vice president of a New Orleans marketing agency, said the multi-millionaire comedian 'was just the meanest, nastiest, most horrible person.'

'One incident stands out in my mind,' he told DailyMailTV. 'I was sitting beside her desk. I was drawing, and she criticized the drawings. She said ''I guess that would look nice if you could draw''.

'As I watched her meteoric rise to fame, people would say how great she was and all I could think was she must be an incredible actor because she was one of the most vile people I've ever met in my life,' he said. 'Who takes pleasure in giving a child pain?'

Gravolet's allegations follow claims from dozens of staff on The Ellen DeGeneres Show who have said that racism, bullying and sexual harassment was rife at the Hollywood studio.

The scandal prompted Ellen, 62, to email an apology to her staff ? which some have labelled as 'complete bull', claiming she was 'power-hungry' and part of the 'toxic' environment on set.

Gravolet claimed that even aged 20 his mother's former employee enjoyed wielding power over others.

'It appears to me that she hoards power over those that are lesser than her. It's almost as if she has to feel controlling. It seems like she has to be superior, be better.'

Gravolet's furious mother, Tana Robinson, told DailyMailTV Ellen was 'extremely rude' but that she only found out about the alleged bullying of her son a few weeks ago.

'I think I probably fired her. Had I known that was going on, I'd have punched her and then fired her,' Robinson, 72, said. 'A horrible person does that to an 11-year-old boy.

'I can't even put myself in the shoes of someone at that age that dislikes children so much or whose ego is so low that she has to smash a child to feel good about herself.

'A bully is a good word for it. She never tried to bully me because she knew she couldn't. So she bullied him with me not knowing about it.'

Last month one current and ten former employees of her daytime chat show accused its three executive producers, Ed Glavin, Mary Connelly and Andy Lassner, of 'bullying.'

The executive producers issued a statement saying: 'We are truly heartbroken and sorry to learn that even one person in our production family has had a negative experience.'

Lassner also tweeted: 'Nobody is going off the air.'

Jonathan Norman, a co-executive producer, is alleged to have 'groomed' a former employee by taking him to concerts and showering him with other gifts and perks before attempting to perform oral sex on him.

Kevin Leman, the show's head writer and executive producer, is alleged to have solicited oral sex from an employee. Others say they witnessed Leman grope another colleague.

And Ed Glavin, an executive producer, allegedly 'had a reputation for being handsy with women,' according to former employees.

The former staffers told BuzzFeed News they believe Ellen knew that several of her senior showrunners and producers were alleged to have committed sexual misconduct against junior-level employees.

A source close to DeGeneres denied she knew about the allegations of sexual harassment by show producers before they were published last month.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post

Wait. This one is a joke, right? She bullied someone in the 1970's????? That's 40-50 years ago. Where does it end? And where is the "proof?" Isn't this a he-said/she-said situation?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Wait. This one is a joke, right? She bullied someone in the 1970's????? That's 40-50 years ago. Where does it end? And where is the "proof?" Isn't this a he-said/she-said situation?
    Yeah in 1970 she was 12. Long past the statute of limitations. I was mean to my cousin in 1973. Is she going to write a tell all next?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The Crazy part is that this allegation will get buried by more staff members of Ellen's show coming forward with more shit on her and suing her for the toxic allegations.

This. He said she was 20. I don't know about you, but I'm not the same person I was when I was 20 and that was only 12 years ago. I understand people coming out and speaking out about her but almost 50 years later is just insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah in 1970 she was 12. Long past the statute of limitations. I was mean to my cousin in 1973. Is she going to write a tell all next?
    You were mean to your cousin in 1973?!?! Puzz.... how could you???

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    The Crazy part is that this allegation will get buried by more staff members of Ellen's show coming forward with more shit on her and suing her for the toxic allegations.
    You're right. It's like everyone gets to tell their Bad Day at Work story. Not to be a one-upper or anything, but I'm totally going to one-up that little 11 year old bullying victim.... I was a woman forging a career in a male-dominated field back in the good old days when sexual harassment was legal and very often downright encouraged. Bad Day at Work stories? I've got 'em in spades. Pretty horrible ones. Not sharing them, though. They were different times and not relevant to current issues; Ellen's alleged bullying incident is equally irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    This. He said she was 20. I don't know about you, but I'm not the same person I was when I was 20 and that was only 12 years ago. I understand people coming out and speaking out about her but almost 50 years later is just insane.
    Pfffft, I don't even know who that 20yo fool is. I've lost track of the exact number, but at a minimum I'm on KimTisha v 4.2. I have evolved, it's something we should all strive to do. Too much devolution, not enough evolution. #yousaywewantarevolution
    Last edited by KimTisha; 08-06-2020 at 10:32 PM.

This cancel culture is getting out of hand. Why is this stuff coming out about ellen now anyways? Im not buying it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://apnews.com/d37bed54f8637cb1c34cae8eebbc1529

Note this includes Jake Paul in the Raid.

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Scottsdale police have made more arrests in the May looting of the city’s signature mall that also involved YouTuber Jake Paul.

Sgt. Ben Hoster announced Friday the arrests of six people on charges ranging from burglary to trafficking stolen property.

The total number of suspects arrested in the May 30 looting of Scottsdale Fashion Square is now 53.

Hoster identified those arrested as 33-year-old Joseph Michael Garcia, 19-year-old Jesus Sierra, 19-year-old Lanay Bailey and 20-year-old Jose Ramos. A couple was also arrested — 24-year-old Keanu Yazzie and 19-year-old Serenity Mansfield.

Authorities say all of them are residents of the metro Phoenix area. It was not immediately known Friday if any had an attorney who could comment on their behalf.

On Wednesday, FBI agents served a search warrant at Paul’s Calabasas, California, mansion.

Scottsdale police announced the same day that they had dismissed charges of criminal trespassing and unlawful assembly at the mall against Paul and two others “so that a federal criminal investigation can be completed.”

Charges may be refiled later.

Paul said in a subsequent YouTube video that he had only been looking for people protesting the May 25 death of George Floyd, and he did not take part in any of the destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This cancel culture is getting out of hand. Why is this stuff coming out about ellen now anyways? Im not buying it.
    Anymore, I'm not buying any of it. I just roll my eyes and sigh, "whatever..."

And that's the danger of a cancel culture that is in constant total outrage. I don't even hear it anymore. I might be missing something important, but I doubt it.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...dnap-wwe-star/

DAFAQ

LUTZ, Fla. – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man Sunday morning after who deputies said entered the home of Daria Berebato. Berenato is a WWE wrestler who goes by the name Sonya Deville.

The Sheriff’s Office said Phillip Thomas, 24, entered the home in Lutz after cutting a hole in the patio screen and remained there for hours watching and listening through the windows. After the homeowner went to bed around 2:45 a.m., Thomas allegedly came in the house through a sliding door which activated an alarm. The homeowner looked out a window and spotted Thomas, according to the Sheriff’s Office. She and a guest left the home in a car and called 911.

When deputies arrived, they said Thomas was still inside the home. Deputies said they discovered Thomas was carrying a knife, plastic zip ties, duct tape, mace and other items. Deputies said Thomas told them he planned on taking the homeowner hostage.

Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister told WFTS-TV that Thomas was obsessed with Berebato.

“Our deputies are unveiling the suspect’s disturbing obsession with this homeowner who he had never met but stalked on social media for years,” Chronister said. “It’s frightening to think of all the ways this incident could have played out.”

Thomas was charged with aggravated stalking, armed burglary of a dwelling, attempted armed kidnapping and criminal mischief.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9674531.html

Anne Heche has urged people to “listen” to those who have made allegations against her ex-girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres.

Heche, who has appeared in films including Donnie Brasco, Volcano and the Psycho remake, was in a high-profile relationship with DeGeneres between the years 1997 and 2000.

The pair went public as a couple shortly after DeGeneres publicly came out as gay, with both receiving career backlash as a result.
    Heche has now broken her silence on the accusations of “mean” behaviour levelled at DeGeneres, along with allegations of sexual misconduct, racism and bullying on the set of DeGeneres’s US talk show. DeGeneres herself has not been implicated in any workplace allegations.
    “I haven’t spoken to Ellen in years,” Heche told Mr Warburton Magazine. “I’d listen to the people who have.”

She continued: “If I’m standing someplace and I don’t like what’s going on there and I stay there, it’s my fault. So what are the actions that got me there and why can’t I get out of it easily if that’s not something that I want to be engaged in? Ellen is standing where she walks, and that is hers to continue that journey.”
    While Heche said that she has not been in contact with DeGeneres, she added that she has no regrets about their time together.

“Our time was a beautiful part of my life and one that I wear with honour,” Heche said. “I was a part of a revolution that created social change, and I could not have done that without falling in love with her.”

Heche suffered career backlash in the wake of her relationship with DeGeneres, with her role in the Harrison Ford romantic comedy Six Days Seven Nights threatened as a result. It was only after being publicly supported by Ford that she was permitted to remain in the role.

Employees at DeGeneres’s talk show were this week (17 August) told that steps are being taken to improve their work environment, following the findings of an internal investigation.

https://tvnewscheck.com/article/top-...ery-plea-deal/

BOSTON (AP) — “Full House” actor Lori Loughlin must serve two months in prison and her fashion designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli, must serve five months for paying half a million dollars in bribes to get their two daughters into the University of Southern California as rowing recruits, a federal judge ruled Friday.

U.S. District Judge Nathaniel Gorton accepted Loughlin’s plea deal with prosecutors in a hearing held via videconference because of the coronavirus pandemic after sentencing her husband in an earlier hearing.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Justin O’Connell said Loughlin wasn’t content with the advantages her children already had thanks to their wealth and “was focused on getting what she wanted, no matter how and no matter the cost.” He said prison time was was necessary to send a message that “everyone no matter your status is accountable in our justice system.”

Loughlin appeared calm, showing little emotion as her attorney BJ Trach said she is “profoundly sorry” for her actions.

In the first display of remorse either of them have made publicly over the fraud, Giannulli told the judge earlier Friday that he “deeply” regrets the harm that his actions have caused his daughters, wife and others.

“I take full responsibility for my conduct. I am ready to accept the consequences and move forward, with the lessons I’ve learned from this experience,” Giannulli said in a stoic statement.

In accepting the plea deals, Gorton said the prison terms are “sufficient but not greater than necessary punishment under the circumstances.” Gorton scolded Giannulli for what he described as “breathtaking fraud” made possible by his wealth and privilege.

“You were not stealing bread to feed your family. You have no excuse for your crime and that makes it all the more blameworthy,” the judge told Giannulli before officially sentencing him. Giannulli was ordered to surrender Nov. 19.

Under the plea deal, Giannulli will also pay a $250,000 fine and perform 250 hours of community service. Loughlin will pay a $150,000 fine and perform 100 hours of community service. Unlike most plea agreements, in which the judge remains free to decide the defendant’s sentence, Loughlin’s and Giannulli’s proposed prison terms were binding once accepted.

The famous couple’s sentencing comes three months after they reversed course and admitted to participating in the college admissions cheating scheme that has laid bare the lengths to which some wealthy parents will go to get their kids into elite universities.

They are among nearly 30 prominent parents to plead guilty in the case, which federal prosecutors dubbed “Operation Varsity Blues.” It uncovered hefty bribes to get undeserving kids into college with rigged test scores or fake athletic credentials.

Loughlin and Giannulli had insisted for more than a year that they believed their payments were “legitimate donations” and accused prosecutors of hiding crucial evidence that could prove the couple’s innocence because it would undermine their case.

Their about-face came shortly after the judge rejected their bid to dismiss the case over allegations of misconduct by federal agents.

The case shattered the clean image of Loughlin, who gained fame for her role as the wholesome Aunt Becky in the sitcom “Full House” that ran from the late 1980s to mid-1990s, and later became queen of the Hallmark channel with her holiday movies and the series “When Calls the Heart.”

Other parents who’ve been sentenced to prison in the case have later urged the judge to allow them to serve their terms in home confinement because of the coronavirus pandemic, but Gorton, known in the courthouse for handing out tough sentences, has denied such requests.

Before Friday, the couple had not made any public statements since their arrest and — unlike every other parent sentenced to far in the case — they did not submit letters expressing regret or notes of support from family and friends to the judge by the deadline, although the Gorton said he received two letters in support of Loughlin the day of the sentencing.

Prosecutors said Giannulli deserves a tougher sentence because he was “the more active participant in the scheme,” while Loughlin “took a less active role, but was nonetheless fully complicit.”

The couple funneled money through a sham charity operated by Singer to get their two daughters into USC as crew recruits, even though neither was a rower, authorities said. Singer, who has also pleaded guilty, was expected to testify against them if they had gone to trial.

Investigators had recorded phone calls and emails showing the couple worked with Singer to get their daughters into USC with fake athletic profiles depicting them as star rowers. In one email, Singer told Loughlin and Giannulli he needed a picture of their older daughter on a rowing machine in workout clothes “like a real athlete.”

Prosecutors said the couple allowed the girls “to become complicit in crime,” instructing them to pose on rowing machines for photos and warning their younger daughter not too say too much to her high school counselor to avoid getting caught.

When the counselor began questioning their crew credentials, Giannulli angrily confronted the counselor and asked why he was “trying to ruin or get in the way of their opportunities,” the counselor wrote in notes detailed in court documents.

After the couple successfully bribed their younger daughter’s way into USC, Singer forwarded them a letter saying she was let in because of her “potential to make a significant contribution to the intercollegiate athletic program,” prosecutors wrote.

Loughlin responded: “This is wonderful news! (high-five emoji),” according to court filings.

Among the high-profile parents who have been sent to prison for participating in the scam is “Desperate Housewives” actress Felicity Huffman. She served nearly two weeks behind bars late last year after she admitted to paying $15,000 to have someone correct her daughter’s entrance exam answers.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/ell...ar-1234741393/

“The Ellen DeGeneres Show” has implemented several new perks for its weary staff, including increased paid time off and a liberal medical leave policy, following a dramatic address from the daytime host on Monday.

Staffers will receive five paid days off to use at their discretion, birthdays off, and paid time for doctors appointments and family matters, one source familiar with the series told Variety. The news was delivered by “Ellen” senior producers Mary Connelly and Andy Lassner at a Monday virtual town hall, which saw a teary DeGeneres apologize to employees for months of damaging reports and accused on-set toxicity that occurred “on her watch,” another insider familiar with her remarks said.

A WarnerMedia spokesperson declined to comment on the matter.

In addition to firing a trio of top producers — Ed Glavin, Jonathan Norman and Kevin Leman — who were accused of sexual misconduct in a July report from BuzzFeed, DeGeneres addressed poor communication with her crew, first reported by Variety in April. On the call, the Emmy winner said she had only learned of the issues by reading Variety, which left her “heartbroken,” according to sources.

Insiders said the new perks and a direct address from DeGeneres have improved morale this week, as rehearsals for DeGeneres’ spinoff show “Ellens’ Game of Games” resumed, and the talk show team began waking up production offices and sound stages.

A human resources executive provided by “Ellen” distributor WarnerMedia has already begun work and has attended several zoom meetings, another insider said. The executive does not report to show leadership, providing anonymity to workers with grievances and a dedicated advocate.

Connelly and Lassner told staff plainly “don’t be afraid,” during the call. Sources said this applied to communication about workplace issues, circumstances surrounding the pandemic, or even rumors that no one should make eye contact with DeGeneres (which she denied).

The ousted producers were accused of sexual harassment and racism, as well as fostering an atmosphere of fear and intimidation. Only Leman responded to his termination through an attorney, saying he was being “scapegoated.” The producers were dismissed less than a month after a formal investigation into the show was launched by WarnerMedia.

In April, longtime crew members were told to expect salary reductions, even as the show continued to produce the same amount of episodes in quarantine with the use of non-union workers, Variety reported. At the time, a Warner Bros. Television spokesperson said communication could have been better, and the union crew was restored to full pay just before the original report was published.

The most meaningful gesture for employees, according to one individual on the lot, was DeGeneres breaking her silence.

“It was important to know what and how much she knew,” said a source of the workplace culture. “Because many of us really believe in her.”

OMG there's going to be a Karen movie.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/20/taryn...star-starring/

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information