Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 3984

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/29/us/mi...ion/index.html

Judge terminates Tuohy family conservatorship over former NFL player Michael Oher, depicted in ‘The Blind Side’

A Tennessee judge signed an order Friday ending Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy’s conservatorship over Michael Oher, a month after the former NFL player accused the couple of representing themselves publicly as his adoptive parents and using him for financial benefit.
    Shelby County Probate Court Judge Kathleen Gomes issued an order to terminate the conservatorship, but the case has not yet been dismissed. Several outstanding issues still remain in Oher’s lawsuit, including payments and accusations of false signatures.
    In July 2004, after Oher turned 18 but was still a student, the Tuohys offered for Michael to come live with them, the petition states. Soon after he moved in, the Tuohys gave him legal papers he thought were necessary for the adoption, Oher claims.

The papers requested that the conservators “have total control over Michael Oher’s ability to negotiate for or enter any contract, despite the fact he was over 18 years of age and had no diagnosed physical or psychological disabilities,” the petition states.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/29/us/mi...ion/index.html

Judge terminates Tuohy family conservatorship over former NFL player Michael Oher, depicted in ‘The Blind Side’
    GOOD. Really shitty what they did to him. I could easily see him reading paperwork to make them conservators for him and thinking that meant adoption. They took advantage of that poor guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://people.com/former-olympic-gy...in-icu-8349994

Former Olympic Gymnast Mary Lou Retton 'Fighting for Her Life' in ICU, Daughter Says

Mary Lou Retton is "fighting for her life" in the ICU with a rare form of pneumonia, her daughter said Tuesday.

McKenna Kelley, the daughter of the Olympic gold-winning gymnast, shared the news in a post on her Instagram Story which included a link to a Spotfund page dedicated to her 55-year-old mom.

"My amazing mom, Mary Lou, has a very rare form of pneumonia and is fighting for her life," she wrote in a message on the fundraising page. "She is not able to breathe on her own. She’s been in the ICU for over a week now. Out of respect for her and her privacy, I will not disclose all details. However, I will disclose that she not insured."

https://www.spotfund.com/story/a2e05...6-18349014f761

Former Olympic Gymnast Mary Lou Retton 'Fighting for Her Life' in ICU, Daughter Says

Very sad and scary a rare bug can take down someone so healthy. I hope she beats it.

She retired when I was young, but I remember her clearly. Always smiling and upbeat.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

That is sad. I hope she makes it.

Her gfm like site raised $400,000. She hasnt been able to breathe on her own, which isnt good. Her daughter speaks at link.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...nd/ar-AA1iazF3

Olympic champion gymnast Mary Lou Retton has been “fighting for her life,” according to her daughters, as she continues to battle a rare form of pneumonia in an ICU unit at a Texas hospital.

And nearly 40 years after her Olympic triumph, the public has responded to a fundraising effort by donating more than $400,000 to help cover Retton's health care costs.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Her gfm like site raised $400,000. She hasnt been able to breathe on her own, which isnt good. Her daughter speaks at link.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...nd/ar-AA1iazF3
    I can only imagine how her children are feeling right now. I hope she makes it.

Jada Pinkett Smith is all over the news with cray cray stories. I have never liked her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Jada Pinkett Smith is all over the news with cray cray stories. I have never liked her.
    I am listening to the radio and they were just talking about her. She is claiming Tupac had alopecia. WTF? He just shaved his head lol. Even if that were true, why would she say that? She is so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I am listening to the radio and they were just talking about her. She is claiming Tupac had alopecia. WTF? He just shaved his head lol. Even if that were true, why would she say that? She is so weird.
    Soooo weird. Poor Tupac being brought up in this crap. I think the thing I really don't like about her is she comes across like she is better than everyone.

People are commenting on the obvious and are called trolls. Paris Hilton's baby has an unusually large head.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainm...ton-baby-head/

Im sure he does have the best medical care, but he looks like he has water on his brain. Not even trying to be mean. Most of the comments are people who are concerned.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-23-2023 at 09:24 AM.

People are commenting on the obvious and are called trolls. Paris Hilton's baby has an unusually large head.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainm...ton-baby-head/

Im sure he does have the best medical care, but he looks like he has water on his brain. Not even trying to be mean. Most of the comments are people who are concerned.
    Yeah it does seem like he may have some medical issue/issues. People are fucked up for making fun of a baby.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah it does seem like he may have some medical issue/issues. People are fucked up for making fun of a baby.
    Someone said they had a daughter with hydroencephalus and her daughter's head looked like that and she was a nurse. They called that "roasting" which I disagree. I dont see anyone picking on the baby.

I think hes adorable, and if hes been checked out, hes fine. Thats what happens when you are a public figure.

Since my kid was a premie, covered in hair and looked weird, I did not post pics of him. But other people did, and I was pissed.

Paris seems to be very happy and taking to motherhood very well. She has to have thick skin at this point. If her and her child are happy and healthy-then good for them. Ignore the comments.

I did see where RBW posted a story about Britney and JT abortion. He is going to be soooooo pissed about that.

I did see where RBW posted a story about Britney and JT abortion. He is going to be soooooo pissed about that.
    Why, does he claim to be anti abortion?

Why, does he claim to be anti abortion?
    No but I thought he was all "family friendly" and "wholesome" I thought

Wtf is going on with P. Diddy?

apparently he diddy a bunch of sexual harassment and just settled one before the details came out, that one opened the door to more women coming forward.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I am thinking karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am thinking karma.
    Now people are coming out of the woodwork.

Kevin Costner is dating Jewel. I havent heard about her in a while.

https://people.com/are-kevin-costner...dating-8413302

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kate-mi...tress-surgery/

"Big Bang Theory" actress Kate Micucci says she had surgery for lung cancer despite never smoking a cigarette

Actress Kate Micucci, known for her role as Lucy on the CBS sitcom "Big Bang Theory," says she underwent surgery for lung cancer – despite having never smoked a cigarette in her life.

"Hey everybody, this is not a TikTok, it's a 'Sick Tok,'" Micucci said in a TikTok video she posted on Saturday. "I'm in the hospital but it's because I had lung cancer surgery yesterday."

"They caught it really early," she said. "It's really weird, because I've never smoked a cigarette in my life so, you know, it was a surprise." She said the "greatest news" is that the cancer was removed after its early detection. It's "all good," she said.

While smoking cigarettes is a major risk factor for developing lung cancer, abstaining from smoking doesn't necessarily rule it out. In the U.S., as many as 20% of people who die from lung cancer have never smoked or used other forms of tobacco, according to the American Cancer Society. For people who don't smoke but still get lung cancer, it can be one of the most fatal forms of the disease in the U.S.

Other risk factors that can contribute to lung cancer include secondhand smoke, air pollution, radon gas and exposure to cancer-causing agents like asbestos. Gene mutations, or changes in lung cells, can also lead to abnormal cell growth and possibly to cancer.

While smoking marijuana is associated with an increased risk of developing lung cancer, further research is still needed to determine the long-term health effects of the substance, according to Mayo Clinic.

"Big Bang Theory" actress Kate Micucci says she had surgery for lung cancer despite never smoking a cigarette
    Shes been in a bunch of stuff. Shes funny. Im glad she is okay.

Shes been in a bunch of stuff. Shes funny. Im glad she is okay.
    Usually when I read about an actor or actress on a show I have seen, I have to pull up their picture to remember who they were. As soon as I saw the name Lucy I instantly knew who she was (loved the Big Bang Theory) because her character was so great on that show. I loved how awkward she was.

I loved her as Gooch on Scrubs.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.crimeonline.com/2024/01/...alth-concerns/

"Singer Cher said on Thursday that her son has vanished as she seeks to be made his temporary conservator.

Cher — who is seeking a conservatorship over her son, Elijah Blue Allman — filed court documents claiming he is set to receive money from a trust fund but fears the money will be spent on drugs. Cher, 77, also stated her son has “severe mental health and substance abuse issues,”
    '

Thread Information