Page 124 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

https://fox40.com/news/entertainment...s-transgender/

NEXSTAR) — Elliot Page, best known for his role in the Oscar-nominated film “Juno,” came out as transgender on Tuesday.

“Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot,” he wrote on Instagram. “I feel lucky to be writing this. To be here. To have arrived at this place in my life.”

Elliot went on to thank the people in his life who supported him, but also acknowledged the “invasiveness, the hate, the ‘jokes’ and of the violence,” including the murders and attempted suicides of many trans individuals around the country, particularly in 2020.

“I love that I am trans. And I love that I am queer,” Elliot concluded. “And the more I hold myself close and fully embrace who I am, the more I dream, the more my heart grows and the more I thrive.”

“Elliot Page has given us fantastic characters on-screen, and has been an outspoken advocate for all LGBTQ people,” Nick Adams, GLAAD’s director of transgender media, said in a statement. “He will now be an inspiration to countless trans and non-binary people. All transgender people deserve the chance to be ourselves and to be accepted for who we are. We celebrate the remarkable Elliot Page today.”

Page is also known for roles in “Whip It,” “Inception,” “Umbrella Academy” and “X-Men.”

British-Guyanese actor Letitia Wright, star of “Black Panther” and Steve McQueen’s “Mangrove,” has responded to extensive backlash after she posted a controversial anti-vax video to Twitter on Thursday night.

On Friday afternoon U.K. time, Wright tweeted, “my intention was not to hurt anyone, my ONLY intention of posting the video was it raised my concerns with what the vaccine contains and what we are putting in our bodies…Nothing else.”

Without comment aside from a praying hands emoji, Wright on Thursday night tweeted a 69-minute video from YouTube channel On The Table, which features lengthy commentary from Tomi Arayomi, a senior leader with Light London Church and speaker, in which he questions the legitimacy of the COVID-19 vaccination, appears sceptical of climate change, accuses China of spreading COVID-19, and makes transphobic comments. Her tweet has since been deleted, and YouTube has removed the video for “violating YouTube’s terms of service.”

“These are the dangers of the world we’re entering into today, where if you say a thing enough times people will actually believe it’s true,” says Arayomi.

“This kind of science by convenience where I’ll believe in science when it’s convenient to global warming, but I won’t believe in it when it’s convenient to gender, when it inconveniences my particular ideology, is the very reason why, if you’re working in the UN, World Health Organization, or the mass news or dial media heads, the reason the public doesn’t believe you.”

����https://t.co/AMlIY7oLEQ

— Letitia Wright (@letitiawright) December 4, 2020

Don Cheadle, Wright’s fellow Marvel Cinematic Universe star, waded into the debate shortly after the post went viral. While the actor defended Wright, he eventually posted a critical response to the video itself.

“jesus… just scrolled through. hot garbage. every time i stopped and listened, he and everything he said sounded crazy and fkkkd up. i would never defend anybody posting this. but i still won’t throw her away over it. the rest i’ll take off twitter. had no idea.”

Reacting to the barrage of criticism following her post, Wright previously responded: “if you don’t conform to popular opinions. but ask questions and think for yourself….you get cancelled.”

The U.K. recently became the first country in the world to approve a COVID-19 vaccine. The speed at which the vaccine was approved was questioned by some, including U.S. infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci. He has since apologized.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/b...eo-1234846206/

Celebrity Chef Pete Evans called out for Quackery.

https://www.thewrap.com/ellen-degene...-for-covid-19/

Daytime talk show host Ellen DeGeneres revealed Thursday she tested positive for COVID-19.

She said in a statement posted to Instagram she is “feeling fine” but will be following the CDC-approved guidelines and will see her audience “after the holidays.”

“The Ellen Show” is airing its popular 12 Days of Giveaways this week. According to a source with knowledge of the show’s production, there is one episode left to tape, but all presents will be delivered.

I want to let you all know that I tested positive for COVID-19,” she wrote in her statement. “Fortunately, I’m feeling fine right now. Anyone who has been in close contact with me has been notified, and I am following all proper CDC guidelines. I’ll see you all again after the holidays. Please stay healthy and safe.”

The coronavirus pandemic is a topic DeGeneres has been tackling on her show for months. The most recent Instagram post before her announcement of her positive test showed a frontline worker receiving a new car from “The Ellen Show.” The show has featured a virtual audience all season in place of its typical live audience.

Numerous on-air personalities from across the American television landscape have tested positive since the pandemic began. DeGeneres joins CNN’s Chris Cuomo and Brooke Baldwin, MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle and more.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    She's still trying to pray her gay away. I feel sorry for the poor thing who believes everything that her colonizers instilled in her.

https://religionnews.com/2020/12/11/...ristmas-party/

. NASHVILLE (RNS) — Christian personal finance guru Dave Ramsey hopes his staff will spread peace and goodwill during the Christmas season.

They may also be spreading COVID-19.

Ramsey Solutions, the company founded by the bestselling author and radio host, plans to host “Boots & BBQ,” a large in-person Christmas party, for hundreds of staff members at the company’s Franklin, Tennessee, headquarters, despite an outbreak of more than 50 cases at the company’s headquarters as late as mid-November.

An invitation, sent to the company’s 800 staffers in a newsletter obtained by RNS, advises that no children are allowed at the Christmas bash and that employees are limited to one guest apiece. No mention is made of masks being required.

In staff meetings and on his radio show, Ramsey described masks and other COVID-19 prevention strategies as a sign of fear.

The Ramsey Solutions invitation to the 2020 Christmas Party. Submitted image

More than 2,500 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19 in Tennessee, where more than 5,200 people have died of complications from the virus. There have been more than 428,000 cases of COVID-19 in the state.

Ramsey Solutions does not require masks at its offices — Dave Ramsey himself has been a vocal opponent of mask-wearing and other COVID restrictions. In a clip from his daily radio show, posted on YouTube in November, Ramsey railed against what he called “totalitarian” government restrictions and mask mandates, saying he wanted to “start a crusade” against them.

The Dave Ramsey Show is known for its host’s folksy financial advice balanced with a moralizing disdain for debt. One of the show’s highlights is a listener’s call featuring a “debt-free scream” to mark their liberation from consumer debt using Ramsey’s methods.

Since March, Ramsey Solutions has had about 100 cases of COVID-19 among its employees, according to a recording of a mid-November staff call obtained by Religion News Service.

Among that number were about 50 cases in mid-November, Ramsey Solutions Executive Director of Human Resources Armando Lopez told staff on the Nov. 13 call.

“There are 50 people that are somewhere in the neighborhood who are either positive or returning to work,” Lopez said.

Ramsey Solutions did not respond to multiple requests for comment from Lopez or other leaders.

During the November call, Lopez acknowledged the entire country — including suburban Williamson County, where Ramsey Solutions is located — was seeing spiking COVID-19 numbers. “Williamson County has seen a huge increase in COVID cases. And so have we. Ramsey Solutions has seen a huge spike,” said Lopez.

The human resources director also said he feared the numbers were higher, admitting the company lacked an accurate system for tracking COVID-19 cases.

Despite the number of positive cases, Lopez told staff in November there were no plans to allow remote working. The company allowed staff to work from home during the initial weeks of the pandemic but has required them to return to company headquarters since May.

Lopez said Ramsey Solutions leadership had decided it was not “a work from home employer.”

“Can we be a work from home employer for a short period of time?” he said on the Nov. 13 call. “We have proven for five weeks it works. Can we? Yes. Are we? No.”

That message was repeated in a company newsletter sent on Nov. 20, which reported 32 positive cases among staff and another 17 staff awaiting tests. The newsletter encouraged staff to report any COVID-19 test results to human resources but maintained that the company would continue operating out of headquarters.

“We know that many of you have felt pressure from family and friends, some of whom think you are ‘weird’ for still going in to work,” said the newsletter.

“Fortunately we work in a place that is used to being called weird,” the newsletter continued, then highlighted Ramsey Solutions’ “countercultural approach to business.”

“And now we are weird for following common sense and using logic in providing for our families and our customers,” according to the newsletter.

During the mid-November call with staff, Lopez said company leaders were not able to keep up with requests for exemptions to work from home, and employees were the best people to judge what is the right thing to do for their health. Some might decide they need to choose to quit their jobs, he said.

“We know we are going to lose some people through this,” he said. “It is harsh and hard for me to say this.”

The company has advised workers to social distance if possible and to stay home if they feel sick. In staff newsletters, the company has encouraged testing for COVID-19 but has also shared articles claiming the threat of COVID-19 has been exaggerated by the media.

“We are all adults here,” Luke Lefevre, a creative director at Ramsey, told employees in the Nov. 20 newsletter. “If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask. Give yourself healthy space from others. Use the stairs if you can. Don’t be careless.”

I wouldn't say Dave Ramsey is a celebrity. He's a right wing, gun nut bully; and the advice he gives makes me cringe as a financial professional. So much of his advice is just outright wrong. If someone is really money stupid and can't control themselves, then his way might be something that would work, but know that it's costing the user a lot through bad advice and lost opportunity cost, and he's a total twat anyway, and no one needs to pay him or his company any money to follow the bad advice he gives of just using cash for everything and not holding any debt, even good debt.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wouldn't say Dave Ramsey is a celebrity. He's a right wing, gun nut bully; and the advice he gives makes me cringe as a financial professional. So much of his advice is just outright wrong. If someone is really money stupid and can't control themselves, then his way might be something that would work, but know that it's costing the user a lot through bad advice and lost opportunity cost, and he's a total twat anyway, and no one needs to pay him or his company any money to follow the bad advice he gives of just using cash for everything and not holding any debt, even good debt.
    Never heard of him. I googled him, still don't recognize him.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Never heard of him. I googled him, still don't recognize him.
    He's a 'financial advice person'. He's associated with churches. I had never heard of him until I worked for a religious hospital and they pushed it down everyone's throat. He advocates using cash for everything and having no debt, and paying off debt with a 'snowball method' (smallest debts first) regardless of interest rates on the debt. He's followed like a religion by a lot of people, including a lot of religious organizations.

He sells books and workbooks, and a lot of religious organizations re-sell those items to their followers.

He's a 'financial advice person'. He's associated with churches. I had never heard of him until I worked for a religious hospital and they pushed it down everyone's throat. He advocates using cash for everything and having no debt, and paying off debt with a 'snowball method' (smallest debts first) regardless of interest rates on the debt. He's followed like a religion by a lot of people, including a lot of religious organizations.

He sells books and workbooks, and a lot of religious organizations re-sell those items to their followers.
    Yep. Prosperity gospel. God wants you to be rich, and if you're broke it's because you're not godly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yep. Prosperity gospel. God wants you to be rich, and if you're broke it's because you're not godly.
    Well this explains a lot.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Fuck Kirk Cameron he is the evangelical version of Tom Cruise. Whenever Kirk Cameron talks about religion and his "Christian Life" he comes off as a douchebag and overly righteous shithead the same way Tom Cruise is with Scientology for the past 20 years. Here is California we are running out of ICU capacity and we will be the first in line to get the New strain of COVID-19.

Good luck with the COVID-19 Kool Aid here.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...on-sing-along/

Last weekend, a group of COVID-denying Christians gathered in small groups around the country to sing Christmas carols as a way to show they’re “fed up” with government restrictions meant to save people’s lives.

This weekend, one of those groups, led by actor Kirk Cameron, is going to do it again:

… We’re having an encore protest this Sunday at The Oaks mall in Thousand Oaks, California. We want to double the size of our local gathering… If you love God, if you love Christmas, and you love liberty, you’re not gonna want to miss this.

Not surprisingly, there’s a lot of backlash to this plan. Considering they live in a state that has seen an outsized outbreak, why put more people at risk?!

Ventura County has reported nearly 27,000 COVID-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

But on Monday alone, the county reported 2,651 new cases — a 10% increase in a single day.

Local officials, however, say having that many people gather in one space without masks or physical distancing is irresponsible.

“Liberty and freedom are very fragile and they come with great responsibility,” said Thousand Oaks Mayor Claudia Bill-de la Pena. “Continuing to hold large gatherings and ignoring all guidelines, I feel, is unchristian.”

The COVID numbers are expected to climb — especially after a foolish stunt like this. But I’m sure the relatives of people currently in hospitals on ventilators are grateful that Cameron and his friends are having fun and owning the libs.

The Crocoduck seems so quaint in hindsight. Cameron is now actively trying to hurt people whether or not he’ll admit it. And for what? So he can spend an hour pretending he’s being persecuted.

(Thanks to Scott for the link)
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...ys/ar-BB1c0XPf

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Actor Kirk Cameron faces backlash over a Christmas carol singalong Sunday night that he promoted as a protest against coronavirus restrictions.

"Liberty and freedom are very fragile and they come with great responsibility," said Thousand Oaks Mayor Claudia Bill-de la Pena, KABC reported. "Continuing to hold large gatherings and ignoring all guidelines, I feel, is un-Christian."

In an Instagram post before the event — held in a Thousand Oaks shopping mall parking lot — Cameron said the gathering would serve as a protest against coronavirus stay-home orders in California.

"Have you ever sung Christmas carols by candlelight at a time when your state governor has prohibited you from doing that?" Cameron said. "In America? Well, this is something that is truly happening. You can't make this up. It is such an uplifting, inspirational, and encouraging time, we want you to join us."

But the state order includes an exemption for outdoor worship services, LA Magazine reported. Cameron billed the outdoor event as a worship service and town hall meeting.

A video of the singalong posted by Cameron to Instagram shows hundreds of bundled-up carolers, most without face masks, singing in the parking lot.

Police called by a mall security guard made no arrests, but educated carolers on the importance of wearing face masks, LA Magazine reported.

Some Instagram users condemned the singalong.

"You had no right to do this to our doctors and nurses working around the clock. How selfish," read one comment on Cameron's Instagram video.

"How sad. I am a covid nurse too and we are trying so hard to take care of people and the ER us shut down because we don't have room anymore," read another comment.

Some comments on the post were supportive, however.

"Its sad so many ppl are conditioned now to think the virus controls your life," read one.

Cameron also hosted a similar event Dec. 6, Newsweek reported. Both events involved Sing It Louder USA, an organization formed to stop what it calls government restrictions on celebrating Christmas.

Cameron, who played Mike Seaver on "Growing Pains" from 1985 to 1992, has since become an evangelical Christian with a ministry in Southern California, KCBS reported.

More than 73 million cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed worldwide with more than 1.6 million deaths as of Dec. 16, according to Johns Hopkins University. The United States has more than 16 million confirmed cases with more than 304,000 deaths.

Ventura County has reported 27,000 coronavirus cases since the pandemic began, KABC reported. Surging cases are filling Southern California hospitals, with ICU capacity down to 1.7%.

Kirk Cameron needs to just go away. He hasn't been a 'celebrity' in a long time, and he certainly isn't qualified to discussion scientific things. Do your religious thing yourself and STFU, Kirk!

Kirk Cameron needs to just go away. He hasn't been a 'celebrity' in a long time, and he certainly isn't qualified to discussion scientific things. Do your religious thing yourself and STFU, Kirk!
    I swear Kirk Cameron and Tom Cruise were once hyped up as heart throbs in the tabloids in the 1980's and parts of the 1990's when I was just a kid back then. But somehow in the 2000's these two became righteous douchebags either as a puppet of a cult like Tom Cruise or a dictator of the ministry as in the case of Kirk Cameron. Im not so sure what the sparking point was in that decade that made them overly righteous shitheads though. But it will take a Hannibal Buress type person or Noel Casler to rant on Kirk Cameron and Tom Cruise to expose them for who they are.

Guess who is going to COVID next...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://abc7.com/kirk-cameron-caroli...virus/8989700/

Protesting?? Sounds more like Kirk Cameron is trying to be Jim Jones of the right. Also according to the video in the Link Kirk Cameron did this next door to the Ventura County, CA Testing center. COVID-19 is todays Drink the Kool Aid.

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Dozens of people, most of them not wearing masks, showed up for a second caroling event hosted by actor Kirk Cameron in Thousand Oaks, as all of Southern California deals with a dangerous and massive surge in COVID-19 cases and deaths.

The crowd, appearing to be about 75 to 100 people, was caroling outside The Oaks mall - right next to a COVID-19 testing center.

There were people of all ages, from children to senior citizens, in the group. Few, if any, could be seen wearing masks or distancing from each other in aerial footage from AIR7 HD.

They were apparently ignoring the repeated warnings issued by health officials throughout the region urging people not to gather in groups and to wear masks in public at all times as COVID-19 patients fill local hospitals to their maximum capacity.

Officials have warned that such events can serve as "super spreaders" causing infections among large numbers of people in a short amount of time, with those people then infecting other family members and friends before they are even aware they have the virus.

Officials with The Oaks mall said the "irresponsible" event was not authorized by the mall and they have requested it be moved.

"The event occurring at The Oaks at this moment is a non-sanctioned event," mall officials said.

"We continue to share our community's concerns over these irresponsible - yet constitutionally protected - events and have law enforcement on property. We reached out to the organizer to ask that the event be moved."

This is the second event hosted by the former "Growing Pains" actor-turned-evangelist. His first event was subject to criticism for contributing to the spread of coronavirus.

After that first event was held, Thousand Oaks Mayor Claudia Bill-de la Pena commented: "Liberty and freedom are very fragile and they come with great responsibility. Continuing to hold large gatherings and ignoring all guidelines, I feel, is unchristian."

In an invitation to Tuesday's event, Cameron referred to it as a "peaceful protest."

"Let your voice be heard at this peaceful protest praising the Prince of Peace," Cameron wrote on social media.

Ventura County has recorded more than 200 deaths since the start of the pandemic and more than 31,000 total cases. The county reported 2,049 new cases on Monday alone.

There are more than 300 patients now hospitalized for COVID-19 in Ventura County, with 68 in the ICU.

Ventura County health officials, like their counterparts across the state, have been urging the public to not gather with groups outside their own household and to wear masks at all times when outside the home.

RELATED: California has ordered thousands of body bags amid COVID-19 surge

"Our heroes wear masks! Shout out to the first responders in the ICU working 24/7 to serve our community," county officials said in a COVID-19 update sent out this week.

"Thank you, Ventura County, for helping them out by masking up, social distancing and not gathering during this critical time. Let's save lives and save businesses by bringing down the numbers."

Additionally, a COVID-19 outbreak in the Ventura County jails has led the sheriff to order the release of 76 low-level offenders who have less than 60 days remaining on their sentences in an effort to reduce the jail population and make more space available for distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Guess who is going to COVID next...
    https://abc7.com/health/northeast-sa...s-say/9006932/

San Fernando Valley has become the epicenter of COVID-19 of Southern California.

CORONAVIRUS LOS ANGELES
    Officials ramp up efforts to slow spread of COVID-19 in hard-hit northeast San Fernando Valley
    By Amy Powell
    Updated 2 hours ago
    Ad Duration00:00
    Pause
    Current time00:30
    Seek

01:34
    Duration01:53
    Toggle Mute
    Volume

SettingsToggle Fullscreen
    EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS
    Officials are stepping up efforts to slow the alarming spread of COVID-19 in the northeast San Fernando Valley, an area of Los Angeles filled with multi-generational families living under the same roof.

SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Officials are stepping up efforts to slow the alarming spread of COVID-19 in the northeast San Fernando Valley, an area of Los Angeles filled with multi-generational families living under the same roof.

"Our community continues to experience and be the ground-zero location for the rising cases here in the city of Los Angeles," said Councilmember Monica Rodriguez.

The local impact of the virus is illustrated on the city's new COVID-19 map, which provides the latest details on cases and deaths across 139 neighborhoods in L.A.

The map's latest data shows new cases per 100,000 residents in each neighborhood between Dec. 12 and Friday. During that time, the city recorded 37,806 new infections and 207 deaths.

"Pacoima has a total of 9,200 cases and in Sylmar, over 8,300. The combined confirmed caseload represents the top 25 communities in the city of Los Angeles that have been impacted by COVID-19," Rodriguez added.

Officials at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills say the number of patients infected with the virus has quadrupled since the beginning of November. The facility is now caring for the highest number of people since the start of the pandemic.

"What we're seeing in this community in particular is whole families showing up with COVID and, in some cases, multiple family members hospitalized at the same time and some get better and some don't," said Dr. Bernard Klein, the facility's chief executive.

Community organizations have been distributing COVID care kits to families, containing gloves, masks, disinfectant and instructions on how to prevent the virus from spreading.

City News Service contributed to this report.

Maybe Kirk Cameron wants to run for office in 2022 or 2024??

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kirk-c...oling-protests

. After hosting the second of two maskless Christmas caroling events to protest COVID-19 restrictions in Southern California this week, former child actor Kirk Cameron appeared Wednesday night on Newsmax, where he labeled those who have dared to criticize his actions as the “mask gestapo.”

Starting with a joke of sorts, Cameron said, “You know, we’ve all heard of The Masked Singer and it’s quite the rage, but ever since we started these Christmas caroling peaceful protests, I’ve been affectionately dubbed the unmasked singer and triggered a whole different kind of rage.”

After complaining that the news about the coronavirus pandemic, which has led to near-capacity ICUs in Los Angeles Country and other parts of the state, has become “so grim and so dark,” Cameron said he was just trying to give people “hope” through Christmas songs.

“You obviously have a lot of supporters, a lot of people like what you’re doing,” the Newsmax anchor said. “But to be fair, you got a lot of your own fans, and a lot of people are saying that you’re helping to spread the disease around and that you’re making things worse. How do you respond to them?”

Cameron accused “the press” of “painting a picture of what we’re doing that’s not lining up with what’s actually happening.”

“I’m no Dr. Fauci, I’m no health expert, so I consult doctors,” he continued, pointing to the theory that the “psychological harm” of the pandemic can be “far worse than the coronavirus itself” and that “there is immunity in community and there is devastation in isolation.”

“I’m not the mask police,” he declared. “This is America. We shouldn’t be having a mask gestapo and a distance monitoring going on when people are grown adults, they’re not babies.”

“They can make choices for their own health,” Cameron, who describes himself as proudly “pro-life” when it comes to other medical choices, added, ignoring the potential for those “grown adults” to spread the disease to their neighbors who have made different choices.

good one

https://ktla.com/news/california/bil...arbara-county/

Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in California has found a new owner in billionaire businessman Ron Burkle.

Burkle views the 2,700-acre property in Los Olivos, near Santa Barbara, as a land banking opportunity, his spokesman said Thursday in an email.

The Wall Street Journal reports the property was sold for $22 million to Burkle, an associate of the late pop star and co-founder of the investment firm Yucaipa Companies.

The asking price of the property was $100 million in 2016 then dropped to $67 million a year later.

In addition to a 12,500 square-foot main residence and a 3,700 square-foot pool house, the property boasts a separate building with a 50-seat movie theater and a dance studio.

Other features on the ranch are a “Disney-style” train station, a fire house and barn.

Burkle’s spokesman said the billionaire had been eyeing Zaca Lake — which adjoins the property — for a new Soho House, a members-only club with locations in Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Toronto. Burkle ultimately decided the location was too remote and expensive for a club.

Burkle is the controlling shareholder of Soho House.

After Burkle saw the property from the air, he put in an offer to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post

good one
    I fucking love Hannibal.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Burke got an amazing deal on Neverland Ranch. Sounds like it will probably be torn down and sold off in plots?

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Burke got an amazing deal on Neverland Ranch. Sounds like it will probably be torn down and sold off in plots?
    I read this as in Burke Ramsey bought it and I wasn?t even surprised lol

Oh geezus, another "influencer."

What is the purpose of pretending to be a different ethnicity? How do people think they can pass this off in the 21st century, especially as a public figure!

Thread Information