Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 3,226 to 3,236 of 3236

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Blue Ivy is Beyonce and Jay z's daughter

(not knocking you, just letting you feel better about knowing even less about them as you thought you did)
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Apparently not, see below.

Who the hell are Beyonce and Jay Z?!
    She was just trying to lure you out of your lurker mode so you would post with us! She totally knew that wasn't the right name!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    She was just trying to lure you out of your lurker mode so you would post with us! She totally knew that wasn't the right name!
    Hey, if it brought WordsWords out of lurkdom it was worth it, but I really did think Navy Blue was Kanye's kid. How is one supposed to keep up with goofy celebrity kids names these days? I wonder how 'Apple Paltrow' is doing with her fruity moniker?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Hey, if it brought WordsWords out of lurkdom it was worth it, but I really did think Navy Blue was Kanye's kid. How is one supposed to keep up with goofy celebrity kids names these days? I wonder how 'Apple Paltrow' is doing with her fruity moniker?
    Navy Blue

I love you KimT you kill me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Her name is actually Apple Martin(i). Lol!
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

I come out every so often, but I'm usually too tired to type anything...you caught me on my day off ;)

I can't say much though, my son has a weird name (it's not made up shit like helicopter inspector or whatever it is...oh, google tells me it's Pilot Inspektor, and it's from a song...like that's so much better) so I get the same weird looks these crazy parents get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Siegfried Fischbacher of 'Siegfried & Roy' has terminal cancer

Siegfried Fischbacher of the famed "Siegfried & Roy" duo is "terminally ill with pancreatic cancer," a report out of Germany claims.

The news comes eight months after Roy Horn passed away due to COVID-19 complications.

Siegfried was "released from a clinic at his own request" and is at his Las Vegas home being taken care of by "two hospice workers," the report from Bild claims, adding that the world famous magician had a "12-hour operation" to remove a malignant tumor. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Siegfried is battling pancreatic cancer.

Due to the pandemic, Siegfried, 81, hasn't been able to mourn Roy with his family or deal with his own health issues. Siegfried's sister told Bild, "I take my brother with me in every one of my prayers and I am deeply connected to him."

Following Roy's passing, Siegfried said in a statement, "Today, the world has lost one of the greats of magic, but I have lost my best friend. From the moment we met, I knew Roy and I, together, would change the world. There could be no Siegfried without Roy, and no Roy without Siegfried."

"Roy was a fighter his whole life including during these final days," he continued. "I give my heartfelt appreciation to the team of doctors, nurses and staff at Mountain View Hospital who worked heroically against this insidious virus that ultimately took Roy's life."

Which guy was the one that got his throat ripped out by a tiger?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Which guy was the one that got his throat ripped out by a tiger?
    The other one, Roy. He died earlier this year from COVID.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Siegfried Fischbacher of 'Siegfried & Roy' has terminal cancer
    Just read he has died.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/14/siegf...er-dead-at-81/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I just saw that too. I made a thread.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...80#post3807580

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I come out every so often, but I'm usually too tired to type anything...you caught me on my day off ;)

I can't say much though, my son has a weird name (it's not made up shit like helicopter inspector or whatever it is...oh, google tells me it's Pilot Inspektor, and it's from a song...like that's so much better) so I get the same weird looks these crazy parents get.
    My children have 'different' names too. When she was eight, my daughter asked me why our "pets have people names and your kids have pet names." Our pets were Cindy Lu, Herbie, and Ernie. My children's names are common to German Shepards and Poodles. So, unusual but not made up names.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information